Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2012 9:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Lol, another funny episode.

I lol'd @ the beginning. They almost get hit by that machine. Well, I didn't take that fight serious but some people in the episode as I found it an amusing fight. Poor Hime-sama though :(. I feel sorry for her a little.

I also found the part of Mariandale kinda funny when she got captured. Oh dear. Also, that ending ;.;

Dec 16, 2012 11:14 AM

Dec 2009
LOved it first the M scenes and than the Traps in the Castle i died laughing :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2012 12:17 PM

Jun 2012
Those traps were hilarious.
Anybody know how many episodes there will be total.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Dec 16, 2012 12:18 PM
Oct 2009
Stark700 said:

That face!! <3 Hahaha Leon's totally my fav character now!!! xDD

Fun episode, lots of good parts!
Dec 16, 2012 12:25 PM
Jan 2011
I wonder whatever happen to that 2 legged big chicken animal thing that they used to escape in episode 1 when they were attacked by Variation and when Kon appeared.

Marian is really funny being a POW and so as Leon.

I'm guessing that Kon and Princess ain't dead, and somehow got saved by some miraculous whatever kind of thing and we'll be seeing them on the last ep.
Nasty001Dec 16, 2012 12:37 PM
Dec 16, 2012 12:41 PM
Mar 2012
Fallenkingzero said:

Anybody know how many episodes there will be total.

There are 8 BD/DVD planned so far and each BD/DVD contains 3 episodes so this series will be at least 24 episodes.
Dec 16, 2012 1:03 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was funny as hell XD

Obviously the Masochist scenes were funny but I actually liked Leon spilling the beans on Incognitos weaknesses the most.
Dec 16, 2012 1:35 PM

Jun 2009
Nasty001 said:
I wonder whatever happen to that 2 legged big chicken animal thing that they used to escape in episode 1 when they were attacked by Variation and when Kon appeared.

Marian is really funny being a POW and so as Leon.

I'm guessing that Kon and Princess ain't dead, and somehow got saved by some miraculous whatever kind of thing and we'll be seeing them on the last ep.

i also think their still alive and their just hiding somewhere be back at the next ep befor the ep ends ;D
Dec 16, 2012 1:58 PM

Sep 2011
the plan was probably to fake their deaths so ED would stop following them

Anyhow best ep yet, hooray for being both funny as hell and pulling off some serious undertones.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 16, 2012 2:12 PM

Jun 2009
Suzie said:
Stark700 said:

That face!! <3 Hahaha Leon's totally my fav character now!!! xDD

Fun episode, lots of good parts!

Sugi samas big change from a Total S (=Kagerou) to a total M (=Leon :]
Dec 16, 2012 2:25 PM

Jan 2012
Funny like always.

Dec 16, 2012 2:34 PM
Nov 2007
the traps....

oh this is! i understand what this is something good! look at this erec sama.

and for the last one

it seems like it's My turn.
"gunshots @ wine"
ahh!

lol
Dec 16, 2012 2:37 PM

Mar 2010
Good EP, those traps have Home Alone vibe for me. And I seriously wonder how DT and Hime-sama survive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2012 2:41 PM

Mar 2010
Orzi said:
Good EP, those traps have Home Alone vibe for me. And I seriously wonder how DT and Hime-sama survive.

With all the traps and underhanded ways Kon fights.. it can't be that hard to figure it out.
I saw glass though.. So I'm assuming he used mirror tricks to fake their death.
Dec 16, 2012 4:06 PM

Nov 2007
Yes, LOL most of the ep. (the person that they caught happens to be M or pretends to be M) and the traps (DT using what he heard from the enemy) until the end (as if the anime would end soon).
tsubasaloverDec 16, 2012 4:12 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2012 4:16 PM

Jul 2010
MoonFox said:
So I'm assuming he used mirror tricks to fake their death.

I'm thinking the same lines as well. Kon was startled when he saw himself in mirror at the beginning. Probably got an idea from that point.
Dec 16, 2012 5:36 PM

Oct 2012
yeah, im guessing they used the mirror
Dec 16, 2012 6:38 PM

Nov 2012
i wonder how many episodes will this anime have, since i dont see any temporary/real ending coming.

Special thanks to Gabu for this amazing avatar & sig set!!
Dec 16, 2012 7:54 PM
Aug 2011
lol they traded masochists for a while there and the traps were funny.
This episode was so much better than last weeks one for me.
It's just so amusing.
Surprised at Pet actually crying at the end he grew fond of them it seems.

Kon was making Marian laugh and it was cute. Scew you guys but I ship them.
Dec 16, 2012 7:59 PM

Jan 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
the plan was probably to fake their deaths so ED would stop following them

MoonFox said:
So I'm assuming he used mirror tricks to fake their death.

I'm guessing so as well.
Dec 17, 2012 2:02 AM

Mar 2010
parfaited said:
lol they traded masochists for a while there and the traps were funny.
This episode was so much better than last weeks one for me.
It's just so amusing.
Surprised at Pet actually crying at the end he grew fond of them it seems.

Kon was making Marian laugh and it was cute. Scew you guys but I ship them.

I don't think losing DT with Mariandel make Kon happy ^^'
Dec 17, 2012 5:19 AM

Sep 2012
Those continuous election result updates were so annoying.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 17, 2012 2:32 PM

Dec 2009
AnimeHAwk616 said:
yeah, im guessing they used the mirror

could be but whatever the have odone im sure their alive besids it is too early for two main charas too die when we dont even know how many eps their will be
but pets sceam really makes you sad somehow ;( Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Dec 17, 2012 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
In no anime has a main character died and it wont happen in this one

Dec 18, 2012 12:26 AM

Nov 2011
Mind games, traps and cliffhanger, very nice ep.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 18, 2012 7:40 AM

Jan 2008
Yep, mirror tricks are obvious as hell. They wanted them to assume they're dead. That would be the most logical choice.
Dec 18, 2012 4:06 PM

Feb 2009
Of course no one well except Ereac-sama would fall for that trick. Anyway should he hold back? I don't remember that he was ordered to kill the princess.
Dec 18, 2012 6:59 PM

Oct 2012
Yet another funny episode and with some action from ED's crew, lol'd soo good when Leon and Marian got captured, but Kon is really a master when it comes to making traps, good episode anyway:).
Dec 18, 2012 7:29 PM

Sep 2011
Anna_Hiwatari said:
BULLSHIT!!!!

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 19, 2012 1:08 AM

Nov 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Anna_Hiwatari said:
BULLSHIT!!!!

to name a few.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 19, 2012 12:46 PM

Sep 2011
Zee530 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Anna_Hiwatari said:
BULLSHIT!!!!

to name a few.
oh come on how can you forget

"....Bang......"

yah just not saying outright where thats from cause its not as well known as the ones you posted, i mean it is well known but not to the point where jackasses everywhere spoil it.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 19, 2012 4:47 PM

Oct 2010
I sadly did not have much time to comment on this series but I can rest assured that the anime is doing a wonderful job when it does with its machinery such as the following,

Along with the spoiler
from another angle of the Mangonel. Like the previous machine this one still impresses in design.

About the princess, like wise the Princess impresses in the spoiler
very much due to her nature and as she kicked the angle was in a rather tasteful manner displayed. Suffice to say Ecarlate keeps me going in this series.

About the SFX, such effects such as in the spoiler
mark totally the other element going on in this series for me. When the fights happen like in this episode. It really is fun to watch and enjoy. Can’t really say for the lame between guys talk before episode but background info in general is good. You learn something from the characters here and there.

Finally I am worried over the princess in the following,

But realize in the spoiler
despite being as real as they do get hit and vanish that they may be clones and in fact not really them. How it may have been done remains a mystery. The mirror is one way of thinking about it or Kon/Princess may have a power of some sorts not revealed perhaps?

At worst they have warped across time back to Kon’s world? Hopefully that might be the thrill arc if it happens but IMO they are going in hiding and the next episode either reveals them alive or something else happens.

I would not mind Princess x Kon in his world.

That being said series continues to be strong in the points I outlined and fun.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 20, 2012 3:00 PM

Mar 2011
Brilliant use of obvious traps made for hilarious viewing!

BUt....but....Kon and the Princess can't be dead. I mean, he's just to sneaky to did without having some sort of smoke and mirrors trick up his sleeve!
Jan 29, 2013 8:14 AM

Dec 2012
Haha! Luv that whole "speech before a final boss" thing! Kon set up this whole thing just to feel like videogame boss character (heck, I wouldve done it too. It was the chance of a lifetime)! Too bad he miscalculated that bosses, while usually powerful and awesome, are fated to always be defeated and killed by a hero.
Feb 3, 2013 3:15 PM

Oct 2012
It'll be interesting how they survived?...

Apr 20, 2014 3:34 AM

Apr 2011
I laugh at the traps this episode. Guy being an M is funny as well.

I don't think they'll die that easily.
Jun 23, 2015 10:45 PM
Aug 2008
Lol. It was funny and nice. I'm really watching this show easily. It's really watchable. I won't say it's the most comedy out there though.
Traps were nice. The way they took the words from the long haired guy was funny lol. And from there knowing there personalities.
I really laughed when this guy was screaming while he's thinking he'll going to get burned lol.
Sep 13, 2017 2:14 AM

Jan 2016
Leon's face is just.. hmm.. the perfect definition of a masochist..

All the traps are lit.. lmao.. too sad we didn't see KT get bit by the trap :/
May 9, 2022 3:39 PM

Jan 2020
Unfortunately for Erek, killing DT won't reclaim his lost balls.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2012

39 by Avinash1999 »»
Dec 25, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2013

91 by Sebsatian123 »»
Oct 21, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2012

53 by EsieEyen »»
Jul 4, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2012

87 by EsieEyen »»
Apr 10, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2012

56 by neeJay »»
Feb 24, 2023 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.