Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Different Story Chapter 7 Discussion

Dec 16, 2012 12:02 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The plot thickens.

Kyousuke is about to find out that Sayaka is magical girl? da fuq? I was starting to think that Sayaka was close to becoming a witch, but maybe this a timeline where she doesn't become one.

We see that Sayaka either becomes a magical girl sooner, or Mami fights that witch later, since Mami was saved by Sayaka.

I'm still surprised Homura and Kyouko are kinda working together. I never thought that would work. They're simliar, yet different. It's odd.

Homura is right though, there are "too many magical girls in this town". Someone(s) are probably going to die soon.
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.

Sep 4, 2014 7:07 PM

I'm starting to think the climax will be even more epic than the original timeline

Aug 3, 2017 5:23 AM

That last panel with Kyuubey was more than a bit foreboding. I bet this won't end so happily. Sayaka wants to wait a day before telling Kyousuke the whole story; I wonder what will happen during that day. Nothing good, I believe.