Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Iphone VS Samsung


#1
Dec 14, 2012 7:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 57
WHO. WILL. WIN.
Modified by VeIvet, Dec 14, 2012 11:56 PM
 
#2
Dec 14, 2012 11:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
On what criteria? Why only Samsung? Why not all of Android?
 
#3
Dec 15, 2012 6:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1517
Shit thread.
 
#4
Dec 15, 2012 6:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 18121
iPhone: Brand/Product Line.
Samsung: Company.
Android: Operating System.

I vote for Gentoo.
 
#5
Dec 15, 2012 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 613
Onibokusu said:
iPhone: Brand/Product Line.
Samsung: Company.
Android: Operating System.

I vote for Gentoo.

It's a tough choice, but I'm gonna go with Facebook on this one.
 
#6
Dec 18, 2012 8:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Iphone is better than any other.
 
#7
Dec 19, 2012 8:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2435
guys guys GUYS.

Obviously, Sword Art Online wins.
 
#8
Dec 20, 2012 5:05 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1302
iPhones are overpriced. Android is an OS. I choose other
 
#9
Dec 20, 2012 5:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1018
Obviously the winner is 华为技术有限公司

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
 
Dec 20, 2012 5:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 272
Zmffkskem said:
Obviously the winner is 华为技术有限公司


lmfao
 
Dec 20, 2012 11:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 4736
Samsung Android FTW!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jrittmayer said:
guys guys GUYS.

Obviously, Sword Art Online wins.
Nope...

Asparagus > Sword Art Online
 
Dec 20, 2012 12:07 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 794
Since no premise to judge them was given...

Zune HD
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
 
Dec 20, 2012 7:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 9417
Nokia
 
Dec 22, 2012 6:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 488
android master race
 
Dec 22, 2012 7:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 59
Apple really lost their innovation after Steve past away

Now its just similar crap every generation
 
Dec 23, 2012 1:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 613
trueld said:
Apple really lost their innovation after Steve past away

Now its just similar crap every generation

Damn right ! Every generation since... last year ಠ_ಠ
 
Dec 23, 2012 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2435
Virtual_BS said:
Samsung Android FTW!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jrittmayer said:
guys guys GUYS.

Obviously, Sword Art Online wins.
Nope...

Asparagus > Sword Art Online


Well...it's true that only one of them makes your urine smell funny....
 
Dec 23, 2012 7:48 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 9417
GuZ said:
trueld said:
Apple really lost their innovation after Steve past away

Now its just similar crap every generation

Damn right ! Every generation since... last year ಠ_ಠ


I miss Steve past
 
Dec 23, 2012 8:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 4736
Jrittmayer said:
Virtual_BS said:
Samsung Android FTW!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jrittmayer said:
guys guys GUYS.

Obviously, Sword Art Online wins.
Nope...

Asparagus > Sword Art Online
Well...it's true that only one of them makes your urine smell funny....
...and I'm guessing that would be the Apple.
 
Dec 25, 2012 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 586
My Samsung Galazy S3 is the best phone I've ever had
 
Dec 25, 2012 9:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 700
The price-performance ratio for Apple products is horrifying.
Take for example a MacBook, which let's say costs 1.100 €, you can find a laptop which is as good and costs 500€ less in under 5 minutes..
.................................................................................
 
Dec 25, 2012 10:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 675
Romedbaumann said:
The price-performance ratio for Apple products is horrifying.
Take for example a MacBook, which let's say costs 1.100 €, you can find a laptop which is as good and costs 500€ less in under 5 minutes..


Yeah totally agree since you are paying for the apple brand name + design build quality while Samsung does offer better specification the phone is made from plastic so you could easily tell where Samsung is saving the cost from. If It was a battle between Samsung and Iphone I would go for Iphone because the screen looks better than Samsung(I've held both phones in my hand) and feels better. If Samsung focused on using a better material than plastic then I would say Samsung but now its Iphone
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess"
 
Dec 25, 2012 12:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
Koolman511 said:
Romedbaumann said:
The price-performance ratio for Apple products is horrifying.
Take for example a MacBook, which let's say costs 1.100 €, you can find a laptop which is as good and costs 500€ less in under 5 minutes..


Yeah totally agree since you are paying for the apple brand name + design build quality while Samsung does offer better specification the phone is made from plastic so you could easily tell where Samsung is saving the cost from. If It was a battle between Samsung and Iphone I would go for Iphone because the screen looks better than Samsung(I've held both phones in my hand) and feels better. If Samsung focused on using a better material than plastic then I would say Samsung but now its Iphone

Better material? The iPhone is pretty much all glass. I'd take plastic over easily shattered glass any day.
 
Dec 25, 2012 2:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 675
Wasabi said:
Koolman511 said:
Romedbaumann said:
The price-performance ratio for Apple products is horrifying.
Take for example a MacBook, which let's say costs 1.100 €, you can find a laptop which is as good and costs 500€ less in under 5 minutes..


Yeah totally agree since you are paying for the apple brand name + design build quality while Samsung does offer better specification the phone is made from plastic so you could easily tell where Samsung is saving the cost from. If It was a battle between Samsung and Iphone I would go for Iphone because the screen looks better than Samsung(I've held both phones in my hand) and feels better. If Samsung focused on using a better material than plastic then I would say Samsung but now its Iphone

Better material? The iPhone is pretty much all glass. I'd take plastic over easily shattered glass any day.


The Iphone5 uses Gorilla Glass which is More robust and the back is not made from glass like Iphone 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5q5TRuAsY
Modified by Koolman511, Dec 25, 2012 2:59 PM
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess"
 
Dec 26, 2012 6:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 272
iPhones are easier to navigate with although the battery is the definition of defective.
 
Top