Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2007 1:11 AM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well the animation was pretty bad compared to what we had in the previous episodes but meh Fate's fight scene was just soo damn awesome(too bad it wasn't longer)...Caro's fight was interesting a bit since we got to see Voltaire again but damn is he small compared to when he first came out

Overdrive. New Sonic Form-Sonic Drive

When the 2 Sonic Drive Swords combine

WTF XD at least the villain isnt some pansy that cant fight(though later he still got smacked to the wall XD)

Vice's return and shooting Deed is hightlight #2 of this episode after Fate's new weapon <_<...Only that bitch Quattro is left and she needs to die soon...i just may have someone to hate other then Makoto...and Jail is a Pervert i swear

Pray is such an awesome song <3

Episode 25 is Final Limit so i'm assuming by the video that Nanoha and Vita will probably unleash their true power which should be awesome

The Red Truth is the only truth in the world
Sep 25, 2007 2:27 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I still liked it, the theme song was indeed pretty cool. I liked the new sonic form and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 25, 2007 12:12 PM

Jan 2007
All i have to say is

Fate <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Sep 25, 2007 4:07 PM

May 2007
Awsome episode really! New Sonic form, Riot Zanber with Mizuki Nana's song in the background.

Voltaire looks wierd compared to when we first saw him. In this episode all he pretty much did was stand there, crossing his are and shooting beams from his wings. Is he trying to look cool by pretending to be a super sentai hero or something? xD
Apr 12, 2008 2:25 AM

Apr 2007
Yeah, the animation wasn't always stellar but it did take a bit of a noticeable dip here.

It's cheesy how many events need to be preceeded by teleconferences. Did Scaglietti really need to broadcast his conversation with Fate to both Erio and Caro? Oh well, it was worth it to see Fate go all out. I got a good laugh at her impressive batting skills.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Sep 14, 2008 4:55 AM

Feb 2008
:cheers: Go Fate! Go Fate!
Oct 5, 2008 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
Syaoran said:
Voltaire looks wierd compared to when we first saw him. In this episode all he pretty much did was stand there, crossing his are and shooting beams from his wings. Is he trying to look cool by pretending to be a super sentai hero or something? xD

I thought these summons are supposed to be dragons but they looked more like Mechas >.<
Dec 26, 2008 8:01 PM

Jan 2008
Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk....
Apr 18, 2009 1:07 PM

May 2008
Yea the talking isn't too interesting and ends up a little cliche and cheesy, but the highlight is surely Fate's True Sonic Form right after that. What makes this episode interesting is pretty much Fate in action which will make the fanboys happy, but I have no right to criticise as I am unfortunately one of them as well -_-, but I do admit that the actions are quite epic for this series.
Aug 5, 2009 9:15 AM

Nov 2007
I just love Fate so damn much. It increased tremendously after the epic scene too. ; _ ;

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 5, 2009 3:48 AM

Jan 2009
"Overdrive, shin sonic form"

Damn, that phrase made my day. Just as everyone has said, Fate is just <3
Those cool Riot Zanbers + Fate's sexy new outfit + Nana Mizuki's Pray is just so damn AWESOME.

And I wonder if Scaglietti physically implanted those copies of himself xD He must have had a really fun time, 12 times.
Jun 19, 2010 2:11 AM

Sep 2009
I hope there is no mercy for number 4. I think this show has some of the most annoying enemies ever.
Aug 18, 2010 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL all 12 cyborgs have a Scaglietti in them (Pregnant o.O) which made me lol
Badass Fate = WIN = <3
Sep 3, 2010 12:53 AM

Apr 2009
Loved how Quattro patted her womb when she referred to the doctor *shudders*.
May 11, 2011 5:35 PM

Apr 2010
Found it HILARIOUS how Caro's uber dragon summon was simply just folding his arms and chilling while he blasted at Lu's.

Epic Vice is epic.

Epic Dual Riot blades are epic.
Oct 29, 2011 2:24 AM

Sep 2010
Stardust Dragon v. Red Dragon Archfiend.
I wonder how many shows are ripping off of Lyrical Nanoha or if it's just a coincidence.
Jan 9, 2014 3:18 PM

Jan 2011
aznkirby890 said:
Found it HILARIOUS how Caro's uber dragon summon was simply just folding his arms and chilling while he blasted at Lu's.

Was thinking the same. "look at how many fucks i give".

About Fate: She had so much trouble with that bind, she even used Riot to cut it. And then she stands there, waiting until the doctor binds her again. Doesn't compute.

And while i understand the doctor broadcasting the defeat of section six, especially the captains, to everyone..why he didn't cut it off when Erio and Caro contradicted him..or why he didn't make it one way right away..well, megalomania i guess.

And why did Vivio listen to Quattro? Quattro appealed to her feelings, but shouldn't she feel safe with Nanoha etc? Of course her real mother vs. Nanoha might be something else, but why did she listen to a complete stranger that tortured her the last few hours over the Nanoha she clinged to at first sight? If they brainwashed her "kill her" should be enough, you don't have to convince her that Nanoha took her mother away. And if not, it shouldn't work.
NwAurionJan 9, 2014 3:21 PM
Mar 24, 2014 6:05 AM

Aug 2013
Fate happened and now we're back in business.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 27, 2014 6:43 AM

May 2012
Epic action! I really wonder what's next!
Dec 22, 2014 2:24 AM

Aug 2014
OShoranO said:
Loved how Quattro patted her womb when she referred to the doctor *shudders*.
Bloody. Fscking. Crazy. Who's the real evil here? Scaglietti had another mad-scientist moment, but now Quattro's almost looking like a younger version of what at least some people think Precia was: A crazed mom who doesn't deserve the title. Are they indirectly trying to drive home the idea that Precia was only pushed over the edge by loss?

All the victories in this ep seemed a bit too easy/fast...a bit cheap, tbh, even moreso than Téa's. I think they spent too much time on setup and backstory, unfortunately; this series really could've benefitted from being stretched out an extra couple of eps, or maybe even an entire koma with extra earlier events like expanded versions of when Nano nearly got herself killed or the rescue of Subaru and Ginga, or even when Zest died.

Speaking of which...holy crap, Zest is dead? o.o Just goes to show, maybe the revival procedures aren't worthless after all. Though Agito's talk of "he's almost out of time" worries me a bit...

Vice ftw. 'Bout time he got over his issue, with perfect dramatic timing. XD

Fate goes Florentine with the resurgence of Sonic Form...awesome. I never thought I'd see dual-blade action in this series, and that's one thing I've always been a sucker for.
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Dec 22, 2014 2:44 AM

Nov 2014
Fate to Scaglietti : BOOM! *BITCHSLAP*

and that's all folks.

And on another note :

Quattro wtf. you pregnant hoe. YOU AREN'T FIT TO BE A MOTHER. GODZILLA WAS A BETTER MOTHER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE. Let me see what i can do to get that child from you. and give him/ her a better chance at life than becoming yet ANOTHER TEST SUBJECT. YOU FAIL AT LIFE. DIE YOU MISERABLE CRAZY WRETCHED BITCH.

Mother is a sacred word. There are two within this series that have tarnished this title. two that should be made of examples of HOW NOT TO BE.

with that said, I think i'd like to slip something into her drink of choice. swallow the whole contents. oh that at the bottom? it's herbs to ease the pregnancy pains. yes. yes goon drink it all.
Dec 22, 2014 2:45 AM

Aug 2014
LadyDisraeli said:
with that said, I think i'd like to slip something into her drink of choice. swallow the whole contents. oh that at the bottom? it's herbs to ease the pregnancy pains. yes. yes goon drink it all.
Wow...who's the real crazy here? XD
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Dec 22, 2014 2:52 AM

Nov 2014
Duneflower said:
LadyDisraeli said:
with that said, I think i'd like to slip something into her drink of choice. swallow the whole contents. oh that at the bottom? it's herbs to ease the pregnancy pains. yes. yes go on drink it all.
Wow...who's the real crazy here? XD

I have my Precia moments.
Dec 22, 2014 2:54 AM

Aug 2014
LadyDisraeli said:
I have my Precia moments.
Yet I'm the one who RPs her. Hmm. ¬.¬
Feb 4, 2016 9:37 PM
May 2015
Voltaire's thoughts "pffff, that's real cute man. Keep this up and I might actually need to use my hands,"
May 30, 2016 10:58 PM

Apr 2009
Cheesy drama and lots of talk. :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2017 2:08 AM

Dec 2016
The past of Zest & Regius, both mothers of Lutecia, Ginaga & Subraru were part of his team but were all betrayed by Regius and destroyed by the combat cyborgs.

Due get to Regius first, once again she was using her ability to shapeshift into someone else, looks like Zest killed her afterwards.

that is quite the creature that Lutecia summoned, Caro summoned Voltaire, huge Kaiju battle happening right here.

Wow that's creepy by Jail, having a version of himself in the womb of each of the combat cyborgs.

Great speech by Caro & Eiol, they really motivated Fate, and now we get to see an upgraded version of Sonic Form, made Fate a lot stronger, she was able to defeat those 2 cyborg and capture Scaglietti.

Schach & Verossa did their part as well, great work by those 2.

Great precision shooting there, way too back Teana up.

It ain't over yet Quattro because Nanoha will save Vivio and you will be squashed.

There was a lot of good battles and feels in this episode.
LukesYGO_WSonYTMay 27, 2018 9:06 PM
Jan 22, 2017 7:42 AM

Aug 2016
I got so hyped when he sniped the enemy, this was such an intense episode! Loved it!
Nanika ga Okashii
Mar 25, 2021 4:52 AM

Aug 2018
Eh?.. Since when Fate wanted children that would not disagree in anything?.. I have no idea, how you can be so wrong in this, doc.. I thought you're smart.. Well, maybe you're just provoking Fate, and that's all..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

30 by Baskarite »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 2, 2007

38 by Baskarite »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 15 Discussion

Syaoran - Jul 29, 2007

22 by Animelover875 »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 22 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 9, 2007

22 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 15, 2023 11:21 PM

» The relationship between Nanoha and Fate

sunXkyo - May 8, 2011

9 by Tala-Is-Eternal »»
Jun 27, 2022 2:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.