Forum Settings
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 13, 2012 4:05 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome volume, much better than volume 1 and the plot progression was far more evident, the insight to Tatsuya's skills were great even if it wasn't only half shown and for a small time at that, if anything it just shows how easy he makes it look, its gonna be awesome to see if someone actually comes along that can give him a true challenge, it would get real then XD

But seriously Tatsuya is such a BA XD

Didn't care for Haruka at all, but i suppose there are more annoying characters, the Vice President for example.

Mibu turned out alright, though i was a bit surprised how she switched to Kirihara so quickly, now granted she was right in her way of thinking since she really had no chance at Tatsuya but still surprised at how quick the change was, well its not like its a big deal anyway, if anything her fathers connection to the one who took care of Tatsuya holds far more interesting potential then Mibu's character ever did imo.

Dec 14, 2012 5:39 AM

Sep 2009
To say truth, he is not the only one who can be said to be BA, at least Tatsuya level... , but as you get into further chapters, you will see that other of the Course 2 student's are quite strong. Still, Tatsuya is just overkill in every way.

(Not to forget Miyuki, since she is crazy strong too)

Made by me xD

Dec 15, 2012 6:59 AM

Feb 2009
Miyuki is far more scarier than Tatsuya. On that level, she was holding back when she fought those grunts on the warehouse just because Tatsuya said so. Meaning that she can do far worse than that(and it is).

With Mibu, I kinda feel sorry for Kirihara even though he had a girlfriend now. It's like Mibu settled for him just because Tatsuya was unreachable. Rebounds don't sit well with me a bit. But even so, it's not like she had any chance at all when her opponent is Miyuki. Getting past the hardcore brocon sister is tough, she'll still have to face the siscon older brother. Tough challenge.
Dec 15, 2012 10:25 AM

Dec 2010
belatkuro said:
Miyuki is far more scarier than Tatsuya. On that level, she was holding back when she fought those grunts on the warehouse just because Tatsuya said so. Meaning that she can do far worse than that(and it is).

I have no doubt that Miyuki is crazy strong and way way stronger than what she is currently showing, their have been plenty of implications of this, but i don't see her being stronger than Tatsuya, i mean while the implications exist that Miyuki is indeed stronger than what is shown, their are also implications for Tatsuya's true power, and every single one of them imply that he is some scale breaker OP BAMF, so ya Miyuki is no doubt powerful but from what i have read so far (3 volumes) can't say she is stronger than Tatsuya
Dec 15, 2012 10:39 AM

Feb 2009
I wasn't referring to their magic power and ability because having read the web arc summaries, Tatsuya is really much, much more powerful than Miyuki.
I was referring to how Miyuki was pretty scary and ruthless when it comes to attacking people. She only held back because Tatsuya said to not bother with the grunts. Meaning if Tatsuya didn't say that, she would have done something far worse to them without batting an eyelash.
Though I would argue that Tatsuya is also the same later on but he has better control of it than Miyuki. They both are scary I guess.

Continue this in my profile if you want. I don't bother checking up on this subforum everyday.
belatkuroDec 15, 2012 10:48 AM
Feb 27, 2014 2:22 PM
Mar 2009
Okay, both of the siblings are stupidly OP. I question why they are even attending school.

This volume had a crapton more action. I'm surprised they already dealt with Blanche or this subbranch or whatever. And it was basically Tatsuya who single handedly annihilated them. Can't tell if they are just pathetically weak or Tatsuya is really more powerful than he lets on.

Ha, he got dumped before he even heard the confession. But at least you got Miyuki? I'm starting to doubt that they are actual blood related siblings. Something about the incident 3 years ago makes me think they just had to accept each other as blood related siblings.

Erika is stronger than Mari? No waaaay. That means a few Course 2 students are actually pretty damn strong by their own right. Guess they were just like Tatsuya and the school was unable to rate their abilities in the predefined categories prior class placement.

And Miyuki = yandere. Definitely.
Jun 5, 2014 12:14 AM
Jun 2014
Hi,

can anyone tell me where in the world you were able to read Volume 2 to 13.. I cant find anywhere.. I am in Canada. i know that anyone can read the novel in japan really easy.. but there are times that i wishes that i am in japan and would able to read all of these novel, Volume 1 to 13. :(
Jun 6, 2014 9:10 AM

Jul 2013
Xelzuryian said:
Hi,

can anyone tell me where in the world you were able to read Volume 2 to 13.. I cant find anywhere.. I am in Canada. i know that anyone can read the novel in japan really easy.. but there are times that i wishes that i am in japan and would able to read all of these novel, Volume 1 to 13. :(

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Mahouka_Koukou_no_Rettousei

Baka Tsuki hosts plenty of Light Novel translations. Feel free to check out others.
Jun 6, 2014 1:11 PM
Jun 2014
Lefty112 said:
Xelzuryian said:
Hi,

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Mahouka_Koukou_no_Rettousei

Baka Tsuki hosts plenty of Light Novel translations. Feel free to check out others.

oh.. i didnt`know there is a website called baka-tsuki.org where u were able to read Volume 1 - 13.. SO thank you. :) and i was wondering when will these mangareader.net or other website willl be updated with volume 3 to 13?? :-l
XelzuryianJun 6, 2014 1:15 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 32 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 12, 2020

19 by StarZone1 »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 24 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 21, 2018

2 by StarZone1 »»
Jul 22, 2023 10:22 PM

» English translations

dadroo - Jan 26, 2023

2 by dadroo »»
Jan 26, 2023 2:36 AM

» [spoiler] Shiba Tatsuya & Miyuki

Syureria - Aug 25, 2020

16 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:52 AM

» Mahouka Koukou no Retoussei Volume 16 Discussion/Spoilers *major spoilers*

Lolcats1997 - Jul 13, 2015

17 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.