Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 14, 2012 8:17 AM
Jan 2011
Tyrel said:
Aika is without a doubt the Mage of Exodus. I mean come on, who else could avoid logic if she herself was Exodus, thus killing herself. No signs of real proof of someone else killing her, she had to do it herself.

If I'm wrong I'll facepalm.

People misunderstand this. When Hakaze was searching, if that person kill himself he will be the killer. Since there nobody, the killer must be protect by one of the Trees. In this case, it was Exodus.
Dec 14, 2012 8:52 AM

Jun 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Oh no i see what he meant now

Man that opens my eyes about whats to come, what a huge twist just sitting in front of our faces the entire time

Lol. The funny part is that i was watching the ED this time and i was thinking how her hair their look like fish lips and you drew them.

Mod Edit: Removed quoted part that referred to deleted posts.
LunaDec 14, 2012 10:17 PM
Dec 14, 2012 9:02 AM

Jan 2011
I wonder how many more plot twists we'll get. Will Aika's killer be found before this gets unpopular enough to just tell it only when the novel itself ends?
Next episode will be one where stuff will finally happen, I'm looking forward to it.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 14, 2012 9:09 AM

Sep 2012
Perhaps the official character design pic can soften the blow of that prank for the image in ED:

Mod Edit: Please use spoiler tags for large images.
LunaDec 14, 2012 10:12 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 14, 2012 10:05 AM

Sep 2009
what a big cliffhanger!!!
oh no.. who is this mage of exodus? all i can think is, maybe it's aika. @_@
it's been 3 episodes.. although i enjoy watching them.. they're just full of dialogue..
Dec 14, 2012 10:47 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, yes we're nearing the very last episode.

Awesome fight between Junichirou and Natsumura, it seems that it was Evangeline's bodacious figure that convinces Junichirou to get involved.

I wonder if Hakaze shows up in the last ep will she still be wearing that torn up 2 piece bikini kind of thing, and slap the 2 dudes for seeing her almost naked?

Come to think of it, that'll add some comic relief.
Nasty001Dec 14, 2012 11:19 AM
Dec 14, 2012 10:55 AM

Jul 2012
I like that from couple episodes they just stand and talk and temporary victory goes from one side to another ;D
Dec 14, 2012 11:04 AM

Jul 2012
Misiakk said:
I like that from couple episodes they just stand and talk and temporary victory goes from one side to another ;D

Lol I know good episode Junichiro was funny saying "because that lady's boobs were bouncing to amazing degrees " lmao
Dec 14, 2012 11:59 AM

Apr 2009
symbv said:
Perhaps the official character design pic can soften the blow of that prank for the image in ED:

That is exactly what I needed to (hopefully) unsee her as a weird guy. Thank you. Let's see if this works...

EDIT: It didn't work...
LunaDec 14, 2012 10:13 PM

Dec 14, 2012 12:41 PM

Sep 2011
Waffocopter said:
symbv said:

That is exactly what I needed to (hopefully) unsee her as a weird guy. Thank you. Let's see if this works...

EDIT: It didn't work...

No it doesnt ever work
This will be forever tainted, you dont need the outline to see what can not be unseen

On the bright side, you are getting a new ed in about 3 weeks(1 new episode, a week break, then the 2nd part of the series)
LunaDec 14, 2012 10:13 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 14, 2012 12:47 PM
Nov 2012
They play games again. It's almost annoying now.
Dec 14, 2012 12:49 PM
Jul 2010
To me it sounded like the blond guy was the killer. I can't wait to see what they do next!
Dec 14, 2012 12:53 PM

Jun 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
kerespup said:
Without a doubt, I truly feel that Aika is the Mage of the Exodus.
I'm going with this one, it makes way to much sense.

Pointing to Aika - nothing at all.
Pointing to Junichiro - super-freakin'-powers with no offerings or talismans (+ some things not yet shown in the anime that make me suspicious about the guy).
So yeah.

Awesome as it is, I feel confused. So the Mage of Zetsuen killed Aika - but it led to Mahiro aiding the princess, meaning the Tree of Exodus's enemy. I guess there must have been a very good reason for Zetsuen logic to kill her regardless.
Dec 14, 2012 5:30 PM
Oct 2010
Kurogashi said:
LOL. i love how it's so interesting regardless of the cast being in the same spot for the past month or so

rofl

good ep. blondie maybe?
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 14, 2012 7:58 PM

Apr 2011
Great episode as always. Tempest just keeps getting better and better.
Dec 14, 2012 8:32 PM

Oct 2011
This show never ceases to amaze me with its interesting dialogues and suspense. I believe Aika is the Princess of Exodus and that she has committed suicide. No clue as to why she'd do it though.

Dec 14, 2012 8:38 PM

Dec 2012
Awesome anime has alot of twists and makes you keep wondering who the hell the bad guy is lol
Dec 15, 2012 2:26 AM

Feb 2012
it was ok
Dec 15, 2012 4:25 AM
Oct 2011
Here is another fall 2012 anime where the 2nd part of it is way better than the 1st part (which was mediocre at best). I'm liking this mind-game more than the action in the first episodes.
Dec 15, 2012 8:36 AM

Nov 2011
I was starting to suspect Junichiro as the mage of Exodus.
Dec 15, 2012 9:26 AM

Sep 2011
Candor said:
Here is another fall 2012 anime where the 2nd part of it is way better than the 1st part (which was mediocre at best). I'm liking this mind-game more than the action in the first episodes.
But we havent entered the 2nd half yet

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 15, 2012 9:30 AM
Nov 2010
Kurogashi said:
LOL. i love how it's so interesting regardless of the cast being in the same spot for the past month or so
same
Dec 15, 2012 9:57 AM
Oct 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Candor said:
That's why I said part and not half. :P
Dec 15, 2012 11:29 AM
Apr 2010
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. ALL THAT logic talk and persuasion just to be shot down that it wasn't from the clan? REALLY? WTF WAS ALL THAT FOR THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? It's just pure BS now. GRRRRR I'm that close to dropping this...
Dec 15, 2012 11:32 AM

Sep 2011
Candor said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Candor said:
That's why I said part and not half. :P
oh ok i see what you mean now. And yah i agree though i thought the 1st part was good not mediocre, i was more interested in it cause i could tell it had shit tons of potential, almost all of which it has been following through on.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 15, 2012 9:14 PM

Jul 2012
Wooo, nice episode! Cliff-hanger at the end! >__< ^^ Wonder who this "mage of Exodus" is.. O:

Preview got me excited for next ep; cant wait!
Dec 15, 2012 10:27 PM

May 2011
This Junichirou is one cool dude and I love his logic.

Nice twist at the end, hmm... so there's a Mage of Exodus now. I think I've got a pretty good idea as to who that is. And it looks like Hakaze is coming back to the present in the next episode, I can't wait to see that.
Dec 15, 2012 10:43 PM

Mar 2008
I'm very curious what did Samon use to time-travel Hakaze to the island? Is it something that is still present on the island just like the two dolls are present on each of the communication. Or is it something that's been consumed by the transfer? And what kind of thing was it, to produce the resonance enough to move Hakaze in space-time with magic?

I also don't really understand why Junnichirou can't use magic even though he is from the Kusaribe clan? Does not everyone from Kusaribe become a mage? If not, what are the conditions then? And how does he fight the other mage without any magic - pure martial arts on a godlike level? like really???
Dec 16, 2012 2:57 AM

Oct 2007
I think some of us here forgot something important here. Remember, there are 2 Trees and both Tree is the opposite side of each other. In other word, if one Tree has the power to protect Reason and Logic then the other Tree should have the power to destroy Reason and Logic. Therefore, if Kusaribe can not use their magic to revive a dead since it is logical reason then the other Party should be possible to do that. As of now, it should have been clear that Aika is a Mage of Exodus and she should be able to come back from the dead. So yes, the real mystery enemy has been there all this time it is just that we didn't realize it. I hope my theory isn't far to stretch.

soulelle said:
I'm very curious what did Samon use to time-travel Hakaze to the island? Is it something that is still present on the island just like the two dolls are present on each of the communication. Or is it something that's been consumed by the transfer? And what kind of thing was it, to produce the resonance enough to move Hakaze in space-time with magic?

I also don't really understand why Junnichirou can't use magic even though he is from the Kusaribe clan? Does not everyone from Kusaribe become a mage? If not, what are the conditions then? And how does he fight the other mage without any magic - pure martial arts on a godlike level? like really???
I have no idea what kind of trick he used to bring her skeleton back without interfere with his own 2-year-time-lock but it should be possible if not easy.

As for Jun, even though he is from the Clan but at the same time he is not one of them which mean he is not a Mage. The reason he can fight like that because he got an item from the previous clan leader and it is the same way Mashiro and Yoshino can fight with other Mages using items. The only different is that his item is way more powerful than what Mashiro and Yoshino are using.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 16, 2012 7:44 AM

Oct 2011
I have no idea what kind of trick he used to bring her skeleton back without interfere with his own 2-year-time-lock but it should be possible if not easy.

Easy : wait until she die, go to the island and get the skeleton. Nobody has time traveled yet.

Year 0 : drop Hakaze to the island
Year 1 : Hakaze is dead*, go get her skeleton and the baril on the island
Year 2 : start the reawakening, and if something goes wrong, make the Hakaze from year 0 travel to now

(*) either she's really dead and the plan is a success, or she's in the future, and the plan is a failure. The only way to know is to check if the offering was used, but the logic wouldn't allow that

It's quite clever : it creates no true paradox if the planis a success or a fail
TryssDec 16, 2012 7:48 AM
Dec 16, 2012 2:29 PM

Oct 2012
Fact 1: Junichiro said he cannot cast spells.
Fact 2: Anyone who kills someone is stripped out of his powers.

So I guess it's him.
Dec 16, 2012 2:40 PM

Nov 2011
next ep will be mind blowing guys and i hope for a few more :) so i also hope it won't end at 12 eps
Dec 16, 2012 3:51 PM

Sep 2011
Megmurdel said:
next ep will be mind blowing guys and i hope for a few more :) so i also hope it won't end at 12 eps
god damn it im not even going to mention it anymore, you guys figure it out on your own, especially since this has been said so many times

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 16, 2012 5:54 PM

May 2008
OMG, it's Junichirou, isn't it?
Everything points to him, after all.
Lawl, Mashiro will blow that Exodus tree to Hell if it is, LOL.
Dec 16, 2012 10:59 PM

Aug 2008
I see so many possibilities from this revelation.

1. Aika is the Mage of Exodus and she sacrificed herself to prevent destruction of the world.
2. Hakaze in the future travels back in time and kills Aika. In this case, it is even possible that Yoshino or Mahiro is the Mage of Exodus.
Dec 17, 2012 2:50 AM

Oct 2011
KaitoDash said:
1. Aika is the Mage of Exodus and she sacrificed herself to prevent destruction of the world.

If she's the princess of exodus, she may be still alive. And even if she's dead, she may be able to revive (Hey, even if Hakaze is dead, she'll be alive soon, and that's just with genesis magic)
Dec 17, 2012 6:56 AM

Mar 2011
Upgrade score from 8 to 9 instantly
I kinda agree with the opinion that Aika killed herself, that would explain with the logic
I don't know how many episodes remained, is the manga still long?
Dec 17, 2012 9:41 AM

Apr 2010
KaitoDash said:

2. Hakaze in the future travels back in time and kills Aika. In this case, it is even possible that Yoshino or Mahiro is the Mage of Exodus.

How did you come up with that last theory? Seems a bit far-fetched lol.
Dec 17, 2012 12:24 PM

Sep 2011
Vizi_Reality said:

I don't know how many episodes remained, is the manga still long?
manga is 41 and ongoing chapters, the anime is unknown episode count wise outside of the show will go past episode 13 as we have a new op and ed confirmed to air that episode

Also Anyone know if this show will go on a week break next week? I remember guilty crown doing that last year when it went into its second cour, i dont know if they do that for all anime to use those blocks for holiday specials or something

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 17, 2012 2:37 PM

Jul 2012
Still not as confusing as K.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Dec 17, 2012 2:45 PM

Sep 2011
Orsonius said:
This show isnt really that confusing, it outright explains most things.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 17, 2012 3:31 PM

Jul 2008
Orsonius said:

If you had told me this like 3 week ago I'd have to agree but now K is not confusing at all.
Dec 17, 2012 5:04 PM

Sep 2011
http://images.4chan.org/a/src/1355782936866.jpg

Samon's life.....is shit

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 18, 2012 8:23 AM

Aug 2008
Solkiskey said:
KaitoDash said:

Because it's magic, so anything goes. Hakaze can even be brought back from dead without time paradox. There is no indication so far that the Mage of Exodus has awakened. It is possible that Yoshino or Mahiro gets awakened after this and make a move on the past.

It's just one of many possibilities. I agree that it is very unlikely compared to the first one. Jun-nii being the one is possible too but I feel like if there would really be the Mage of Exodus, it's more exciting to be someone close. This show seems to like putting many twists in too.
Dec 18, 2012 2:59 PM

Oct 2007
KaitoDash said:
Solkiskey said:
KaitoDash said:

Because it's magic, so anything goes. Hakaze can even be brought back from dead without time paradox. There is no indication so far that the Mage of Exodus has awakened. It is possible that Yoshino or Mahiro gets awakened after this and make a move on the past.

It's just one of many possibilities. I agree that it is very unlikely compared to the first one. Jun-nii being the one is possible too but I feel like if there would really be the Mage of Exodus, it's more exciting to be someone close. This show seems to like putting many twists in too.
Yes very possible, Mashiro is trying so hard to find the Aika's killer and Yoshino is trying to save Hakaze and Hakaze is a mage of Genesis who is not allow to kill. And you come here to say that Mashiro and Yoshino are trying to save Hakaze so that she can travel back in time to kill Aika. For what reason?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 18, 2012 8:02 PM

Aug 2008
Siva said:
KaitoDash said:
Solkiskey said:
KaitoDash said:

Yes very possible, Mashiro is trying so hard to find the Aika's killer and Yoshino is trying to save Hakaze and Hakaze is a mage of Genesis who is not allow to kill. And you come here to say that Mashiro and Yoshino are trying to save Hakaze so that she can travel back in time to kill Aika. For what reason?

You misintepreted my theory. I didn't mean Yoshino or Mahiro would try to kill Aika, of course not. My answer to your question is that there might be no reason. The Mage of Exodus is the entity bounded by logic of destruction. Maybe he (either of the two) will try to send Hakaze back to save Aika, but turn out opposite in the process by Exodus logic?

BTW, is Hakaze not allowed to kill? I thought she as the Mage Genesis is beyond that restricion. Did I misundertood?
Dec 18, 2012 9:52 PM

Sep 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
http://images.4chan.org/a/src/1355782936866.jpg

Samon's life.....is shit

Samon's pretty <3
Now I love samon even more... *fujoshi mode*
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Dec 19, 2012 12:28 AM

Jul 2012
Entertaining to say the least. Hakaze is finally back (naked) next episode so that'll spice things up. Exodus mage? Hmm...
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 19, 2012 6:09 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, this theory is going deeper and deeper. It's been two full episodes of talking already, but I can't say I dislike it!

Dec 19, 2012 6:45 AM

Mar 2010
4 episodes at the same place.my goodness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.