Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
BTOOOM!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 10, 2016 5:29 AM

Dec 2015
This is a fucking joke right?!? After all that they let him live?!? Fuck this anime!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 9, 2016 1:09 PM

Jul 2009
If you don't have it on you, taking the final step to actually take someones life is extremely difficult. Especially when that someone isn't even fighting back, begging for forgiveness.

It's really not that unbelievable that he was spared to be honest.
Oct 3, 2016 1:45 AM
May 2016
Seriously ?! What the fuck is going on here?!

First sakamoto let that kid live and now he witnessed that kid is back and has taken his bombs back with the promise of getting into a fight (again with the intention of killing sakamoto)

Now any normal person would learn from this mistake of how important it is to take out such hostile threats without hesitation.

But here we go again
The doctor has attempted to kill sakamoto ,himiko and the nurse, finally they somehow manage to get the better of him but for some reason they let him live cause they don't want to kill a human being ?! Are you fucking kidding me ? Why is this show rated seinen in that case? It should be for kids under 10!

And he has the balls to say that he's not the same person as he was when he came to the island?!--- he is exactly the same pussy he was when he came

Mezziaz said:
If you don't have it on you, taking the final step to actually take someones life is extremely difficult. Especially when that someone isn't even fighting back, begging for forgiveness.

It's really not that unbelievable that he was spared to be honest.

Yeah I'm sure it's "extremely difficult" for a few naive kids who believe the world is made of sugar and rainbows even after seeing the killing on the island

It might not be hard to believe that sakamoto decided to spare his life, what's hard to believe is that even after having this retarded outlook at their current situation of not killing obvious hostiles --sakamoto is still alive

In the real world if anyone did what sakamoto has been doing he would probably have been killed long ago --now that wouldn't be too hard to believe
Oct 13, 2016 2:12 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, her boob deflected it lol. I also thought for a moment it stopped it going off lol.

Ryouta survived again and all the flashbacks of how Himiko found out there was a bomb, I did wonder lol. Glad they explained it.

I am surprised the woman didn't kill doctor dude.

But also the end with the shower and calling him a pervert, she was the one who ran out and her towel dropped off, silly girl, that was really her own fault, think before you run ... in a towel lol.
May 4, 2017 7:59 AM

Apr 2015
Next is the last episode. Wonder what's going to happen.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Jun 20, 2017 10:13 PM

Jul 2016
I cried so much when Murasaki couldn't kill him, even though I had really really wanted her to slice his neck open the second before I don't know why I felt sympathetic and was okay with him living. So I was watching the last few seconds of the episode, and wtf... The final episode?! I was so sure there were 24 episodes, to reaffirm my suspicions I went to click if there was a episode after episode 12. There was not... Oh hell naw. This is so good! Shit! Though I thought once that it was going at a pretty fast pace and questioned if it was like this because there's only 12, I didn't seriously believe...
Nov 2, 2017 4:38 PM

Oct 2015
I guess Murasaki forgave Date, I am glad he never got killed I kinda liked him especially when he had evil inner thoughts.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 11, 2018 8:34 PM

Sep 2011
Dude, he deserves to die though. Or maybe at least, make him incapable of doing something such as cutting his limbs or at least his feet.

May 10, 2018 6:59 PM

Feb 2010
Idk how it's going to end in one episode. They just started getting the chips. I doubt they can get them all in one episode. But man I love murasaki I was expecting her to cut off the doctors hand honestly.
But man I'm really holding it doesn't end sigh no actual ending. But I have a feeling that's going to happen.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Jun 29, 2019 12:09 PM

May 2016
Taira finally lost it, I didn't trust him till he cried like a little kid, but that face was a face of a weak person.
Aug 9, 2019 11:54 PM
Oct 2017
I was enjoying this anime but the pacifism of the main characters, the fact the main character constantly reminds us he is a NEET and the weakness shown by Himiko in this episode is really starting to annoy me.

It is like they wanted it to be relatable but then totally misfired in predicting the target audience.
Feb 10, 2021 11:45 PM
Feb 2020
It's a good thing Ryouka has super powers because he was dead. By the way Himike that battle with Queen Bitch when she had her skull smashed in and this episode. Her Plot Armour is strong.

With Ryouka's Super Powers and Himike's Unlimited Health Plot Armour they've cleared the game.

I'm calling it now. Absolutely nothing can kill either of them. There will be a handy trap door appear out of thin air to conveniently exit certain death, a handy time travel machine to deactivate an opponent's death trap.

In the previous ep Queen Bitch was shouting Why aren't you dead as she was smashing her head about half a million times. This ep I lost count of how many times I saw a character and was like... okay, now you're dead. Though That Grim Reaper swing with the Scythe at the end from Nurse-san I knew she couldn't and she wasn't going to kill him. She's not a killer.

It's been entertaining. It helps that they actually gave every one compelling backstories,

I really hope his firend doesn't let his guard down around thet woman.
Feb 25, 2021 5:10 PM
Nov 2020
That was a powerful ending between Date and Shiki. I mean it's obvious that Shiki's heart is full of revenge and hurt, but at the same time she can't bring herself to kill Date because in a way she has kind of accepted that this is how he is, flaws and all.

So did Ryouta get to see all of Himiko or did he also see the "leaves censorship" that we also saw?

I wonder if Oda is wearing those glasses just for looks, and that part at the end about Taira-san makes me think twice about his trustworthiness....
kuwangpaFeb 25, 2021 5:13 PM
Nov 20, 2021 10:06 AM
Jul 2020
Stabbed in the spinal cord and no damage taken, now that's something alright.
May 4, 2022 6:12 PM

Jul 2021
LMAO THE TURN TABLES

"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Oct 19, 2022 9:55 AM
Apr 2022
What damn poor characters.
Nov 22, 2022 4:19 AM

May 2020
ALL HAIL BOOBA PHYSICS!!!!!

Plot armour got too heavy this episode, not once, not twice but thrice people escaped death when in every sense they shouldn't have lol. Though whatever, atleast the doc isn't dead, I liked his inner monolouges after all.

We won't have a conclusive ending, that much I can see.
May 15, 2023 1:19 PM

Dec 2022
Titty bomb reflection. Can't go wrong with that ⌒▽⌒

Date is insanely lucky. The guy throws everyone to the wolves and gets spared because Shiki still loves him, even though he'll probably just betray her for the third time.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 14, 2023 8:37 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Okay, I was not ready for Himiko’s boobs to deflect the bomb complete with moaning lol, like I knew it wouldn’t explode because Ryouta was definitely not dead but the way it was revealed caught me off guard lol. It definitely got rid of some of the tension of the scene but it was hilarious so I’ll allow it, kinda reminded me of High School of the Dead too lol.

And I’m ngl the way they showed how Ryouta survived was dumb, because before it clearly showed he didn’t have enough time to throw the case away but in the flashback it showed that he did, so it was definitely just shown that way so you’d believe he was dead but of course no one did because he’s the MC lol, so definitely not as cool as the depth perception trick used before. And of course they let the doctor live, I kinda get why but still a bit upsetting, and now it looks like Taira might actually betray us, but is he actually? Guess we’ll find out in the final episode.
Dec 1, 2023 10:40 AM
Jun 2022
This Series Kinda Grows On You , Sure Did On Me .
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2012

142 by project_ain »»
Mar 28, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Nov 15, 2012

158 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Nov 8, 2012

140 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

177 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2012

197 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 10:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.