Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2012 6:41 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
All that Maid Masters underground organization thing was hilarious. However I really loved the animation.

Jan 5, 2013 6:41 PM

Apr 2012
I really like the part where the manager is jacking off to Risa's body. For some reason it always give me the kick.
Mar 3, 2014 7:47 PM

Jun 2009
I wish the first girl got more screen time.
Feb 3, 2015 10:13 AM
Dec 2014
TEWG said:
I wish the first girl got more screen time.

Don't we all? She doesn't even get a proper chapter in the manga, she's just a cover bunny bait.
Nov 21, 2017 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
I like how that one guy in the anime was wearing an anime shirt. I also liked seeing a character draw manga in-class. And it probably wasn't meant to be funny, but I laughed when the girl was looking at the Wikipedia page for Maid Masters. Why did I laugh at it? Because there were 2 pictures of someone being violated by said organization (so the perpetrators/penetrators must've uploaded them). I also laughed when that guy getting off to Reisa ejaculated (because my immediate question was who was going to clean up the mess). Lastly, my only question is why those guys ran away when the girl managed to land a kick on some guy's phallus.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 12:30 PM
May 6, 2021 2:08 AM
Apr 2019
This is tagged with lactation on hanime, but i cant find the lactation scene, can anyone tell me where or when the lactation scene is?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakunyuu Maid Kari Episode 2 Discussion

ownosourus - Dec 13, 2012

10 by MrFreeeeeeee »»
Jun 12, 2021 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.