Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 16, 2012 2:20 PM
Mar 2012
TheAutocrat said:
This just stems from your lack of experience as a person

You are joking right? How can you be so ignorant of what you say, you call her judgemental and then you go ahead and say this. This statement has no creditability whatsoever over the Internet. Only when you meet someone face to face you can make a judgement over said person. What you are doing now is a contradiction.

What I can conclude over all these things, and what you have said though, is that:
You have a superiority complex without any good base to that. I have yet to see you turn out as the winner in a discussion on this forum.
Dec 16, 2012 2:28 PM
Jan 2012
Karpman said:
TheAutocrat said:

You are joking right? How can you be so ignorant of what you say, you call her judgemental and then you go ahead and say this. This statement has no creditability whatsoever over the Internet. Only when you meet someone face to face you can make a judgement over said person. What you are doing now is a contradiction.

What I can conclude over all these things, and what you have said though, is that:
You have a superiority complex without any good base to that. I have yet to see you turn out as the winner in a discussion on this forum.

Prejudgment once more Karpman.
It is an appeal to the majority, or probability as you might say.
Since the majority does not accept that this is a fallacy, thus it is not. This is a paradox. How pathetic this is mankinds limitation.
I have experienced and sufficiently overcame 4-5 mental illnesses/psychological conditions.
They justify the full extent of my behavior.
You have seen me improve though, now that stands testament.
Dec 16, 2012 2:34 PM

Aug 2012
Hey, TheAutocrat *giggle* don't bother with these people, they are not worth your time nor experience.
Dec 16, 2012 2:43 PM

Apr 2012
TheAutocrat said:
Karpman said:
TheAutocrat said:

Since the majority does not accept that this is a fallacy, thus it is not. This is a paradox. How pathetic this is mankinds limitation.
I have experienced and sufficiently overcame 4-5 mental illnesses/psychological conditions.
You have seen me improve though, now that stands testament.

You didn't overcome them it seems.

You're still pretty mentally ill.

Also, don't forget that "little secret" you'll find out soon enough. It'll give you another mental illness probably :D.

Also, how is is it an "appeal to popularity"? How is it a paradox? You "improving" is not true, you still act the same way like before, maybe even worse. But hey, this is rather subjective.
Blaacklion said:
Hey, TheAutocrat *giggle* don't bother with these people, they are not worth your time nor experience.

Self fellatiocrat.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 16, 2012 2:44 PM
Mar 2012
TheAutocrat said:
You have seen me improve though, now that stands testament!

Have you overcome them now? Sorry, if I might get too personal with this, but your mental illness is what causes you to overestimate yourself. If we would look back at various topics where you have been discussing all kinds of things with a large range of users, although I can see a slight change in how you discuss from some months ago.

I still think you are too quick on the trigger, you make mistakes and still claim yourself as the best and as a incomprehensible genius only the elite can grasp what you are saying. Or have you grown to understand that this thread was a mistake?

Also, would you care to explain what the original purpose was of this thread? http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=493305
KarpmanDec 16, 2012 2:47 PM
Dec 16, 2012 2:53 PM
Jan 2012
Blaacklion said:

It's shocking how users afflicted you with accusations of pretense. It was highly insensitive and look at the whole experience you are dragged in. I played along to see if they would completely pre-conceive the situation and take no accountability for the fact that you are genuine, lest they had no intention of showing you respect from the start.

It is appalling how people are treated on this site by some people. I'm that will raise a few heads of those who are on the middle boat with me, but to those of you who that was directed at you know your own guilt. If you claim to feel nothing I would have quite the complaint about this community, but I forget the fact Mal is so damn entertaining.
Dec 16, 2012 2:55 PM

Apr 2012
You're just that bad Autocrat...

You'd grab anything, it does not matter how little the chances you have.

Hahahahaha, and you want to beat me? Get in line...

Autocrat said:
Dec 16, 2012 2:57 PM

Mar 2011
OH MY GOD, THE AUTOCRAT HAS GONE WILD!!!!

HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!
Dec 16, 2012 2:59 PM

Oct 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
OH MY GOD, THE AUTOCRAT HAS GONE WILD!!!!

HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!
Hide your husbands...
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 16, 2012 3:01 PM
Jan 2012
Immahnoob said:

I want to beat you? Calm down. There are many things more important in life than beating every small person in each community I get involved in.
Dec 16, 2012 3:07 PM

Feb 2012
Autocrat, my cut off line for my fellow ultra-genius intellectuals is 170 IQ. You seem to be about 40 points south of that, therefore you do not meet the minimum standards required to be my friend.

So, stop posting on my wall. Thank you.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Dec 16, 2012 3:09 PM
Jan 2012
Bloodcalibur said:
Autocrat, my cut off line for my fellow ultra-genius intellectuals is 170 IQ, therefore you do not meet the minimum standards required to be my friend.

So, stop posting on my wall. Thank you.

I just found your pretense hysterical, but I did genuinely want some advice on boxing. Oh well.
Dec 16, 2012 3:16 PM

Aug 2012
Relax people, we're here to discuss opinions and comprehend each other as one of a kind and try to understand ourselves better. JK my topic has been completely engulfed by some of you people's stupidity here, so yes great job, mission accomplished... everybody sarcastically applaud for all of you that had completely non-topic related... NOT because the people who give a damn either give positive comments or none at all.

Quote this and prove my point.
Dec 16, 2012 3:52 PM

Oct 2012
Blaacklion said:
Relax people, we're here to discuss opinions and comprehend each other as one of a kind and try to understand ourselves better. JK my topic has been completely engulfed by some of you people's stupidity here, so yes great job, mission accomplished... everybody sarcastically applaud for all of you that had completely non-topic related... NOT because the people who give a damn either give positive comments or none at all.
Have you ever considered that it was your own inability to put together coherent and concise points that made it hard for people to respond to you? Why would you expect other people to put in hard thought when you won't even do that for yourself?

Blaacklion said:
Quote this and prove my point.
How mature. I'm right x 999999999 infinite -- no takebacks.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 16, 2012 4:08 PM

Aug 2012
Invalid argument or just trying to annoy me, either way any further posts on this thread are random, I should not even be reading anymore but I thought if I started something, at least pull it out to the end, but damn, this is ridiculous. Screw you katsu, guy with chipmunk avatar,guy with purple guy/chick avatar, conceited narcissist shaolin and others that came here just to throw dirt... ^_^ hate on broz
Dec 16, 2012 4:12 PM

Oct 2012
I'll do you a favor just like I did last time...

TheAutocrat said:
You lot must look quite foolish indeed for using false reasoning and coming to false conclusions. I don't think either possibilities can be proved either way.
Since conclusions, going by your own words, cannot be proved, by what faculty do you claim that Immahnoob came to false conclusions without proof?

TheAutocrat said:
I made Malers famous. I'm an inspirtaionalist. Ego and Autocrat are synonymous. The stereotypical elitist rules all. Super troll and pseudo-philosopher by nature.
Even when you are right, you are still wrong. Good trolls aren't obvious.

TheAutocrat said:
Now I could say anything and you may be tempted to believe me. Like what if I said this was a super troll in which my identity was a set-up. Would you believe me. Does my bad reputation know no bounds?
Once again, you choose to play semantic games with false equivocation fallacy. I believe you're a troll, maybe, but not anything.

TheAutocrat said:
I think it's striking. Out of eight million Mal users I most certainly have had the biggest impact being here for a short time and having few posts.

God you guys must love me. I mean what am I, a celebrity?
I don't know if being a laughingstock was the kind of impact you should be going for...

TheAutocrat said:
Groundless criticisms, weak logic, pots calling kettles black, pretentiousness, arrogance... But wait, those are my qualities, so is this a paradox where the pot is calling the kettle black yet again?
Why do you and your alter-ego BlaackLion keep using the word paradox wrong? There is nothing apparently contradictory about idiots taking blind swings at each other, if that were indeed the case. But what's more likely is that your lack of understanding of logic makes it hard for you to connect with other people's points so that they appear weak and groundless to you.

Arrogance does not contradict a point well made so this particular criticism is irrelevant regardless of its truth.

TheAutocrat said:
But no. This pot knows it's black. Do you? What purpose do your criticisms and presumptions serve?
Well, thanks for admitting your hypocrisy. I guess you could say my criticisms serve to expose the truth whereas your criticisms serve to expose your how fake you are.

TheAutocrat said:
How can you prove any of what you are saying?
By quoting you inadvertently admitting I'm right.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 16, 2012 4:14 PM

Oct 2012
Blaacklion said:
Invalid argument or just trying to annoy me, either way any further posts on this thread are random, I should not even be reading anymore but I thought if I started something, at least pull it out to the end, but damn, this is ridiculous.
An argument is proven invalid by argument, not contradiction. I can see from this that you had no intention of accepting input; you were just looking for affirmation.

Blaacklion said:
Screw you katsu, guy with chipmunk avatar,guy with purple guy/chick avatar, conceited narcissist shaolin and others that came here just to throw dirt... ^_^ hate on broz
No more than you did.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 16, 2012 4:17 PM
Nov 2012
Oh , dear Autocrat , you look so mighty in your shiny armor.

Bleh. You consider yourself intelligent ? By all means you have , you had every chance , but you proved that you are the most moronic person on MAL. You only speak for the sake of speaking , and your words are nothing but a reflection of your chimeric superiority.
Is that how you prove that your are ? Genius.

Really , when they spoke about you , I thought you're a man of a justified arrogance who doesn't bow to anyone's intellect by using perspicacious and eloquent means. You had me orgasm for a second by the mere thought of witnessing someone with this description debating Sacro and making him serious.
I can dream now...

«War is a hostile takeover of nations, coated in sugary religiosity and fiery terms of "right" and "wrong" from people who use faith as a mean of coercion and a tool of capitulation.» - Sacrophagus
Dec 16, 2012 4:23 PM

Aug 2012
Dec 16, 2012 4:27 PM

Nov 2012
Necromantium said:

Bleh. You consider yourself intelligent ? By all means you have , you had every chance , but you proved that you are the most moronic person on MAL. You only speak for the sake of speaking , and your words are nothing but a reflection of your chimeric superiority.

Really , when they spoke about you , I thought you're a man of a justified arrogance who doesn't bow to anyone's intellect by using perspicacious and eloquent means. You had me orgasm for a second by the mere thought of witnessing someone with this description debating Sacro and making him serious.
I can dream now...

Just noticed your sig, thats very cool.

Yes MAL the second one has returned.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 16, 2012 4:27 PM

Oct 2012
TheAutocrat said:
Necromantium said:
TheAutocrat said:
Well Immahnoob, right I am indeed! You have seen the right side at last. I will bestow great virtue upon those of have ears for this one. Behold! And heed my beckoning for a glorious finale!

What's most dreadful is ... you're not even funny.
Make your case or get lost. You're in a quest to make the friendship of intelligent individuals ? Good luck with that. After all, anyone who does that is to be qualified as a stupid inferior zilch who likes to be dominated by the weak words of a pretentious dunce under medication.

Whoever said I was on a quest to make intelligent individuals. How can you prove that? I do not try to dominate people. You are very judgmental and act on pre-conceived notions, prejudice and presumptions. This just stems from your lack of experience as a person.
How very judgmental and presumptuous of you to say so. What would you know if his experience as a person when you haven't walked a day in his shoes or even know him in real life?

TheAutocrat said:
What exactly have you done with your life. You probably intend to drown in your own small little life forever.
What exactly have you done with your life that gives you the right to criticize other people of theirs?

TheAutocrat said:
My words are anything but weak. You are an ignoramus this time round and have misperceived the situation.
Words are strong when they are coherent and fortified by facts and logical proof. Since you have presented none but self-admitted contradictions and shallow accusations of behavior, your words are weak.

Perception is a subjective interpretation of the senses, so it is impossible to "misperceive" without ontological knowledge of objective reality, which is impossible because all empirical knowledge is accessed by perception. You are an ignoramus because you don't understand the definition of words that you use.

TheAutocrat said:
It seems you have been investigating or talking about me despite never faced up to me before. How pathetic.
Do you mean to say that mental illness = failure. News flash, your lack of intelligence sickens me.
Inability to present a point is failure, whether that's caused by mental illness or not. Newsflash, your mental illness is not an arbiter of people's intelligence.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 16, 2012 4:52 PM
Nov 2012
no_good_name said:
Necromantium said:

I can dream now...

Just noticed your sig, thats very cool.

Yes MAL the second one has returned.

A hero and a God , both of you deserve more than this insignificant recognition. Just , look at this thread.

katsucats said:

Autocrat , be thankful to katsucats for he had the decency of answering you in the most polite way. And , unlike YOU , he made his point.
Can you show yourself more of a mindless person and question his words ?

Of course you can. The stupid remains stupid. And , you will prove my point again.

«War is a hostile takeover of nations, coated in sugary religiosity and fiery terms of "right" and "wrong" from people who use faith as a mean of coercion and a tool of capitulation.» - Sacrophagus
Dec 16, 2012 4:57 PM

Mar 2011
In hindsight, I feel that suddenly escalated quickly.
Dec 16, 2012 5:23 PM

Apr 2007
If people want an example of the original definition of troll, this is the thread for that.
Dec 16, 2012 5:33 PM
Nov 2012
Kuradachi said:
If people want an example of the original definition of a stupid moron who wants to make his pointless attempts to make a valid point look like a troll, this is the thread for that.

Fixed that for ya.

Dec 16, 2012 6:06 PM
Sep 2009
Skimmed your blurb over but this basically:

JavierR said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
Also, you're way too edgy. Loosen up

this pretty much.
Dec 16, 2012 6:12 PM

Jan 2011
Tavor said:
I suppose what keeps me going life is finding out what I'll enjoy doing eventually.

“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
― Confucius

That quote makes me hopeful I'll accomplish that, so I strive for it.
beautiful. words i live by
this is my god damn signature.
Dec 16, 2012 6:30 PM

May 2009
Baman said:
CissySSE said:
This or vodka.
I can personally vouch for vodka.
If attempts prove inconclusive, simply add more vodka. Your goal is a constant tipsy state where you desperately need to keep going and earn money so you can keep drinking and avoid the cumulative hangover that will surely kill you. Black turtle-necks, silenced pistols and a personal butler is optional but highly recommended.

I guess you missed the point, considering what has this thread become. It says tipsy, not to drink the whole bottle in five minutes.
Dec 16, 2012 10:06 PM

Feb 2012
So many sub-150's in this thread.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Dec 17, 2012 1:40 AM

Feb 2005
CissySSE said:
I guess you missed the point, considering what has this thread become. It says tipsy, not to drink the whole bottle in five minutes.
Well, that goes without saying, if you chug it all down instantly you'll run out of dosh doubleplusquick.
Bloodcalibur said:
9001, reporting in.
Dec 17, 2012 2:22 AM

Feb 2012
Baman said:
Bloodcalibur said:
9001, reporting in.

I__or_n_e is bliss. Fill in the blanks.

Dec 17, 2012 4:50 AM

Apr 2012
TheAutocrat said:
Immahnoob said:

I want to beat you? Calm down. There are many things more important in life than beating every small person in each community I get involved in.

"At any rate, today is the day I lay down my beer. I marvelously toke the last shreds of my joint. For I will reign victorious.
You will gloriously lose, but I wish you luck regardless."

"In other words, you are my rival, noob."

"Now, the only thing that matters is this organized debate. Will you debate me or not?
For I am very confident."

"But you are my target."

- TheAutocrat, on several places towards Immahnoob

Autocrat said:
Dec 17, 2012 5:22 AM

Feb 2005
Bloodcalibur said:
I__or_n_e is bliss. Fill in the blanks.
Pleb, please.
Dec 17, 2012 1:44 PM
Mar 2012
Blaacklion said:
conceited narcissist shaolin

I lol'd.

Although I am the one who originally defended the point of you and Autocrat not being the same person, you do both have the tendency to ignore me when I ask a question D:.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Global enviroment ( comments )

SyrupPastryNice - Yesterday

13 by Zarutaku »»
5 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

20 by N1ghtsh4de »»
54 minutes ago

Poll: » Have you ever tried to write fanfiction?

TheBlockernator - Aug 11, 2022

49 by Spunkert »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Which decade was the worst? ( 1 2 )

H-A-M-M-Y - Mar 27

71 by Ayumu0Kun »»
2 hours ago

» what is your favorite ice cream flavor? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Apr 5

64 by Spunkert »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.