Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2012 12:11 AM
Dec 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
WOW!!!!

The author is really going for it. The reall one and the one in the story. He is completely aware of his feelings. And Haruka is there not running away either. PArt of me want to scream for joy but the other part wants to say "no not so fast". Cause if its gotten like this already then we've either reached the end or the part where the outside forces start to pull them apart. Given the mood of the manga probably the end. I don't see him not being able to hold himself back completely for a few years and the rest of the world getting involved to much. Not that i want everything to work out between a 33 year old and a 12 year old but i just don't see alot a room for conflict as far as with what we have seen of the manga. Unless the author goes in a different direction which we have seen in some chapters but most of the time he just glazes them over. I guess what i'm saying its been deeling with the feelings of the parties involved more than societies view on them.

Oh my god he's in love with a 12 year old!!!!!! A few chapters ago i thought it wasn't going to e so direct but now i see. I love this manga
Dec 9, 2012 7:10 PM

Dec 2010
I think the pacing is perfect! It doesn't feel too rushed. (I'm saying this as a fangirl and finallly something happened).

Tbh I have no idea what direction the author wants to take. I mean, I'd love for a happy ending but it really doesn't seem plausible. His friend urges him on but there's a limit. Even he realizes that.
ribbon-risaDec 9, 2012 7:16 PM
Dec 11, 2012 1:28 PM

Dec 2008
I don't like his friend, Oogaki. He's going about this as if it's some kind of game or other form of entertainment for him and it's much more serious than that. I can't stand the way that he makes light of everything...and eggs Shinichi on.

He doesn't strike me as a true friend even though they've known each other since their younger years. I think he's using this situation to boost Shinichi's creativity so that he can get a best selling novel.

I'm waiting for Shinichi to beat him to a bloody pulp or for something horrible to happen to make him regret the part that he's played in this.
Nov 4, 2018 4:32 PM
Jun 2017
This manga is too much for me. This is so wrong she is just 14 wtf
Jun 23, 2021 9:54 AM

Jan 2021
She’s 14 years old…
I hope he realizes that what he did was just wrong.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

3 by Sukkrose »»
Mar 19, 2023 8:57 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

3 by Methas »»
Mar 19, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 42 Discussion

Ana - Oct 13, 2015

11 by ryo-san »»
Jun 28, 2022 12:13 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2016

4 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 23, 2021 12:01 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 40 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2016

3 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 23, 2021 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.