Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 12, 2009 9:17 AM

Jan 2008
I consider Terra e.. an essential anime. It doesn't contain useless fanservice, or ecchi. It has a really great art, OST and story. I feel this story natural, because it doesn't try to appeal in order to become popular and I think every anime should be like this.
Jan 29, 2009 1:00 PM
Mar 2008
Amazing, top 2 here, it's sad how Terra e... is so under-rated, it isn't even in the top 30. :(

The only thing I'd change is this:

To make the last episode longer, like, to make it last two episodes, with a longer epilogue.
WishyJan 29, 2009 2:13 PM
Jan 29, 2009 1:05 PM
Mar 2008
BTW, I've red some comments here from people who are high scoring series like Bleach. To those, please, stop watching good anime and go on with Naruto and such, some people can't recognize good stuff. :<
Jan 29, 2009 9:36 PM

Aug 2008
Now, I think... the ending is too bad. This anime could have given more but the axe of Japan rating cut it.
Jan 30, 2009 2:23 AM

Jun 2008
Wishy said:
BTW, I've red some comments here from people who are high scoring series like Bleach. To those, please, stop watching good anime and go on with Naruto and such, some people can't recognize good stuff. :<

Who're you talking about?

If anything, the unsubstantiated opinions are coming from those raving about this show.
Peace through Superior Firepower!

formosan said:
Are you using some kind of advanced logic I don't know about? Have you decided to assign new meanings to English words? Are you just intentionally burning a straw man and knowing full well that you're changing the subject and misrepresenting a claim?
Mar 20, 2009 1:52 PM

Nov 2008
This show is awful. It's like they ripped off elements of RahXephon (Mu, different worlds) and made it into a kid's show. The feminine characteristics of all the males are an eyesore too.

Dropped.

3/10
Sep 22, 2011 11:35 AM

Oct 2010
^lol you should check what year this was made, and what year RahXepon was made, like, really.

And as for TTGL comparison... aw, I just couldn't get past the third (or was it second?) episode... All those screaming and fanservice and more screaming, I just... can't relate at all. I can't.

Anyways.

ntHai said:
I consider Terra e.. an essential anime. It doesn't contain useless fanservice, or ecchi. It has a really great art, OST and story. I feel this story natural, because it doesn't try to appeal in order to become popular and I think every anime should be like this.

THIS.
Just finished the anime an hour ago. With no tears, cause guess I've swam too far in the world of storytelling that my heart kind of... hardens. But I agree this is one of those essential anime, the kind that pierces the heart of every human who still got their brains right. Can't recommend this enough. Watch it. Watch it. Watch it.

*Going for the manga*
fianeSep 22, 2011 11:41 AM
Sep 26, 2011 5:35 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This anime is definitely better than 90% of the anime out there. Great story and epic in scope. And yup, no unnecesary echii, fanservice or annoying moe-lolita like characters yelling: "Oniii-chan" every 5 minutes. Which ironically is probably the reason that it wasn't more of a success.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 27, 2011 8:23 AM

Feb 2009
Marzan said:
This anime is definitely better than 90% of the anime out there. Great story and epic in scope. And yup, no unnecesary echii, fanservice or annoying moe-lolita like characters yelling: "Oniii-chan" every 5 minutes. Which ironically is probably the reason that it wasn't more of a success.

Yes I truly agree with you. I've watched only till episode 9 but from wat I've seen so far its promosing to be a great anime. Hope it keeps up til end.

Winners and Victims stand alone!!
Aug 15, 2016 12:18 AM

Apr 2009
I'm at episode 15 now. Honestly I expected a lot from this show but it's really not that good and entertaining.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2018 4:06 PM

Apr 2009
Watched it years ago and it totally blew me away for reasons already mentioned here. And now I'm rewatching it for the third time. And still love it. It's truly a gem.
It's a shame that it's so underrated. As someone has mentioned here, it's an essential anime without all the unnecessary fanservicey stuff, and it's refreshing. But ironically, that's probably the reason why it is underrated..-_-
Oct 21, 2018 4:28 PM

May 2014
It's very high on my plan to watch list. I'm looking forward to watching it.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 13 Discussion

gohdan - Oct 1, 2011

6 by His0kaDevv »»
Mar 19, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 1 Discussion

Kayrhandros - May 29, 2007

29 by zeroquinze »»
Oct 28, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Sep 22, 2008

84 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 13, 2023 3:03 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 21 Discussion

puedjies - Feb 8, 2009

15 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 12, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 15 Discussion

d388 - Aug 24, 2007

27 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 12, 2023 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.