Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
 
Nov 23, 2013 4:53 AM
Hug Addict <3

Online
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 28873
I've changed this position quite a lot of times over the years, honestly don't know who I'd lable as #1 by now

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Nov 23, 2013 4:58 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1302
WTF
 
Nov 23, 2013 5:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3363
Juelz Ventura probably
 
Nov 23, 2013 5:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1298
Valentina Nappi has been making her presence known in the anal porn scene recently. Sharon Lee was another I forgot to mention in my previous post.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.




http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

 
Nov 23, 2013 5:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1993
1L0can0 said:
Valentina Nappi has been making her presence known in the anal porn scene recently.

This sentence made me giggle.

I was a Shyla Stylez enthusiast back in the day. I don't like much of anything these days, though.
 
Nov 23, 2013 5:35 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 394
Eva Angelina, Samantha Saint, Asa Akira, Jynx Maze, Shawna Lenee, Aletta Ocean, Kagney Linn Karter.
 
Nov 23, 2013 6:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 61
yadayada said:
Lisa Ann because hottest milf on the interwebz


I approve of this.
 
Nov 23, 2013 6:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1906
I don't keep track as there are many, but there are some particular porn stars I remember (I orgasm harder too lol)

Jada Fire, Kapri Styles, Ica la Fox, Asa Akira, Lacey Duvalle, Lana Croft, Tori Black, Osa Lovely, Annette Schwarz, Mika Tan

Tried to remember at least 10.
Modified by SOExclusive, Nov 23, 2013 6:33 AM
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
 
Nov 23, 2013 6:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 3280
Billy Herrington is all the rage in the Forum Games thanks to Houndthree.
Modified by Hiryu12, Nov 23, 2013 12:47 PM

 
Nov 23, 2013 6:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7341
Bil- ^ <33

Yeah Billy Herrington, Van Darkholme and Ricardo Milos (dat ass <3)
 
Nov 24, 2013 4:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1298
SOExclusive said:
I don't keep track as there are many, but there are some particular porn stars I remember (I orgasm harder too lol)

Jada Fire, Kapri Styles, Ica la Fox, Asa Akira, Lacey Duvalle, Lana Croft, Tori Black, Osa Lovely, Annette Schwarz, Mika Tan

Tried to remember at least 10.


You're right Kapri Styles, Jasmine Cashmere, Sydnee Capri some of the girls on my list of fave black pornstars.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.




http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

 
Nov 24, 2013 4:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 29142
yadayada said:
Lisa Ann because hottest milf on the interwebz
Idk, I feel disgusting after everytime I try and fap to her.

She's sooooo fake I literally have to be horny as all hell to see her as attractive even with those tits.

She is amazing when you are horny though.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
 
Nov 24, 2013 4:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2375
The only one I know is April O Neil, so that one.
 
Nov 24, 2013 5:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 477
MFK said:
I don't watch porn, so I don't have a favourite.

Same, porn is disgusting and sex should be kept private, freaking creeps watching two persons doing it nude eww
 
Nov 24, 2013 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 14519
GEO9875 said:
MFK said:
I don't watch porn, so I don't have a favourite.

Same, porn is disgusting and sex should be kept private, freaking creeps watching two persons doing it nude eww

lololololoololololololololololol
can't tell if serious
yuh yuh yuh

 
Nov 24, 2013 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 7385
GEO9875 said:
Same, porn is disgusting and sex should be kept private, freaking creeps watching two persons doing it nude eww


wut.

I prefer Hentai but fav porn star if I chose one would be Lisa Ann.
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
 
Nov 24, 2013 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1906
1L0can0 said:
SOExclusive said:
I don't keep track as there are many, but there are some particular porn stars I remember (I orgasm harder too lol)

Jada Fire, Kapri Styles, Ica la Fox, Asa Akira, Lacey Duvalle, Lana Croft, Tori Black, Osa Lovely, Annette Schwarz, Mika Tan

Tried to remember at least 10.


You're right Kapri Styles, Jasmine Cashmere, Sydnee Capri some of the girls on my list of fave black pornstars.


I forgot about them. Damn!

I particularly find porn stars like Osa Lovely very attractive. Some about dark chocolate girls for me. I call it a preference but it might be a fetish lol
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
 
Nov 24, 2013 6:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 4423
Depends. What day is it? :P
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
 
Nov 24, 2013 7:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2359
dankickyou said:
I don't really keep track of porn stars I fap too. I'm more of a "googling and fapping to the first fappable thing I see whenever horny" kind of guy


lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 24, 2013 7:29 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1460
Sora Aoi, Holly Michaels, Haruki Satou, and another JAV who's name I do not have.
"There is no more effective method of concealment than the broadest publicity."
"naw just be like "in facist america burger is you comrade""
"if maps are hard, suicide is impossible"
 
Nov 24, 2013 7:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 10
BloodRequiem said:
Goryo said:
Hitomi Tanaka


Her tits look disfigured.
total agree theyre too BIG!
 
Nov 24, 2013 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2989
yadayada said:
Lisa Ann because hottest milf on the interwebz


Fuck yeah.
 
Nov 24, 2013 8:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1298
SOExclusive said:
1L0can0 said:
SOExclusive said:
I don't keep track as there are many, but there are some particular porn stars I remember (I orgasm harder too lol)

Jada Fire, Kapri Styles, Ica la Fox, Asa Akira, Lacey Duvalle, Lana Croft, Tori Black, Osa Lovely, Annette Schwarz, Mika Tan

Tried to remember at least 10.


You're right Kapri Styles, Jasmine Cashmere, Sydnee Capri some of the girls on my list of fave black pornstars.


I forgot about them. Damn!

I particularly find porn stars like Osa Lovely very attractive. Some about dark chocolate girls for me. I call it a preference but it might be a fetish lol



Ya Osa Lovely is hot, so as Taylor Lane, Melody Nakai, and Kelly Starr. I know I'm forgetting a few names...oh Alexis Silver,Havana Ginger,Aurora Jolie, that Nautica Chick in that one Up that Black Ass 6 scene(hella fine dark ass beauty),Evanni Solei, and a few more. I find beauty in all the races so that makes me that one random ass Asian guy that likes other girls from other races besides Asian chicks.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.




http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

 
Nov 24, 2013 8:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2250
LOL at the weeaboos who fap to pixelated porn.
I luv u
 
Nov 24, 2013 10:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1906
1L0can0 said:
SOExclusive said:
1L0can0 said:
SOExclusive said:
I don't keep track as there are many, but there are some particular porn stars I remember (I orgasm harder too lol)

Jada Fire, Kapri Styles, Ica la Fox, Asa Akira, Lacey Duvalle, Lana Croft, Tori Black, Osa Lovely, Annette Schwarz, Mika Tan

Tried to remember at least 10.


You're right Kapri Styles, Jasmine Cashmere, Sydnee Capri some of the girls on my list of fave black pornstars.


I forgot about them. Damn!

I particularly find porn stars like Osa Lovely very attractive. Some about dark chocolate girls for me. I call it a preference but it might be a fetish lol



Ya Osa Lovely is hot, so as Taylor Lane, Melody Nakai, and Kelly Starr. I know I'm forgetting a few names...oh Alexis Silver,Havana Ginger,Aurora Jolie, that Nautica Chick in that one Up that Black Ass 6 scene(hella fine dark ass beauty),Evanni Solei, and a few more. I find beauty in all the races so that makes me that one random ass Asian guy that likes other girls from other races besides Asian chicks.


I'm a ass man too lol.
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
 
Nov 24, 2013 10:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1906
Jaguer91 said:
LOL at the weeaboos who fap to pixelated porn.


Whats better to you? Fapping to a picture?

Can't fuck ya partner every moment you want it. Sometimes they may be busy or not in the mood. If a person is urging for sex, then there aren't really other options besides cheating or masturbating.
We can use our imagination but sometimes the pictures and videos do better.
Modified by SOExclusive, Nov 24, 2013 10:18 PM
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
 
Nov 24, 2013 11:38 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 914
Kayden Kross definitely. God knows how many unborn babies I've killed watching her.
 
Nov 24, 2013 11:58 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 10366
Remy Lacroix
 
Feb 21, 2014 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 220
Aletta Ocean because of her beautiful tits and Alexas Texas because of her big ass! XD
 
Feb 21, 2014 6:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 23482
Hentai loli.
Hentai devil loli.
Hentai angel loli.
Hentai almost everything besides yaoi and deformed tits.
 
Feb 21, 2014 6:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 640
Don't watch it. So don't know any. Pick one for me though +_+
text27 said:
yes if you read the whole thing...robots will only kill the people you put in-front of them so yeah.

RandomChampion said:
u were that homie in the thong werent u
 
Feb 21, 2014 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 569
April O' Neil, Shay Laren or Sasha Grey (back in her day).
 
Feb 21, 2014 6:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2626
angiecutie


I can see you


 
Feb 21, 2014 6:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12194
Your mom or your wife.
 
Feb 21, 2014 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 7901
Charles-Ingalls said:
Holly Michaels
Yeaaaah ! Most of the time I watch potn I end up fapping to the guy because every guy in porn has a HUGE COCK but she's like the once actor I can remember by name. Her and Bonnie ROtten.
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma
 
Feb 21, 2014 8:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 31707
You guys do realize what porn starts look like without makeup right?
 
Feb 21, 2014 8:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 4904
Holly Michaels al the way, awesome bj's
 
Feb 21, 2014 8:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 4904
I also like those Mikan-chan doujinshi
 
Feb 21, 2014 11:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 4423
Whoever is on the first page of the porn site.

"That girl?"

"Yes. Whoever she is."
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
 
Feb 21, 2014 11:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7002
traed said:
You guys do realize what porn starts look like without makeup right?

I let you in a little secret. Most guys only look at the face 8% of the time when they fap.
 
Feb 22, 2014 12:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6523
You expect me to remember the name of a pornstar?
 
Feb 22, 2014 12:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1272
MC-sama said:
You expect me to remember the name of a pornstar?
 
Feb 22, 2014 12:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 31707
azzuRe said:
traed said:
You guys do realize what porn starts look like without makeup right?

I let you in a little secret. Most guys only look at the face 8% of the time when they fap.
I will let you in on another little secret they don't put makeup just on their face.
 
Feb 22, 2014 12:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6523
traed said:
azzuRe said:
traed said:
You guys do realize what porn starts look like without makeup right?

I let you in a little secret. Most guys only look at the face 8% of the time when they fap.
I will let you in on another little secret they don't put makeup just on their face.
And all this is important because?

Just fap, geez.
 
Feb 22, 2014 1:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 31707
Fapping to lies :c
 
Feb 22, 2014 1:16 AM
WATCH UMA MUSUME

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 12168
Johnny Sins is the most beautiful porn star.
 
Feb 22, 2014 4:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1422
ssjokg said:
They have names?...

Alexis Texas thanks BloodRequiem for reminding me.And Faye Reagan.

There is another blonde that I also find good but I totally forgot her name .
Ashlynn Brooke



Looool I used to follow her on instagram
 
Feb 22, 2014 6:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 18121
I don't like the way the men and women act in professional pornography, so I stick to amateur stuff.
 
Feb 22, 2014 6:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1272
Heredity said:
I don't like the way the men and women act in professional pornography, so I stick to amateur stuff.
The "OH YEAH FUCK ME FUCK ME" while the guy is barely touching her and those guys behind the camera that say those cringey things like "yeah you want that u slut" while breathing heavily is annoying. amateur stuff's the way to go
 
Feb 22, 2014 6:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 18121
animeoppai said:
Heredity said:
I don't like the way the men and women act in professional pornography, so I stick to amateur stuff.
The "OH YEAH FUCK ME FUCK ME" while the guy is barely touching her is annoying. amateur stuff's the way to go
Finally, a stranger who understands.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »