Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Dec 6, 2012 8:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 820
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGVSViecHWE

I hope see better music than in the trailer because I'm no fan of trailer music

We dont hear Lisa Lisa. noooooooooooo
 
#2
Dec 6, 2012 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 544
too much manliness!
 
#3
Dec 6, 2012 9:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 23
Looks and sounds amazing.
Can't wait for this.
Modified by Holy_Graham, Mar 4, 2014 2:29 PM
 
#4
Dec 6, 2012 9:59 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 334
Does anyone know when the second part will start airing?
 
#5
Dec 6, 2012 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 820
Tomorow, I think.
 
#6
Dec 6, 2012 10:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 334
I see. Thought they would maybe take a break..
 
#7
Dec 6, 2012 10:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6650
Ah, nothing says "Hey, I'm a native American citizen" than being able to chug Coke-Cola. Immigrants and foreigners never quite get the hang of it....
 
#8
Dec 6, 2012 11:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1639
I'm really liking the music played in the trailer. Lotus Juice <3
 
#9
Dec 6, 2012 1:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 238
Emiya said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Ah, nothing says "Hey, I'm a native American citizen" than being able to chug Coke-Cola. Immigrants and foreigners never quite get the hang of it....

But Joseph is British.

And that coke was his first.
He is a natural badass and a very fast learner in everything, tough.
 
Dec 6, 2012 4:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 239
Lovely PV. That Stroheim VA needs to keep the ham strong
 
Dec 6, 2012 5:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15153
This will be awesome.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
 
Dec 6, 2012 10:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15153
Sorry for the off topic post, but since the latest episode thread was deleted I thought I'd ask here. What was the anime blog that covered Jojo? I can't remember what it was to save my life.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
 
Dec 6, 2012 11:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 338
insan3soldiern said:
Sorry for the off topic post, but since the latest episode thread was deleted I thought I'd ask here. What was the anime blog that covered Jojo? I can't remember what it was to save my life.


The two that I know of are here and here. There might be more though.
 
Dec 6, 2012 11:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15153
fdsfgs said:
insan3soldiern said:
Sorry for the off topic post, but since the latest episode thread was deleted I thought I'd ask here. What was the anime blog that covered Jojo? I can't remember what it was to save my life.


The two that I know of are here and here. There might be more though.


Ah, thanks. Star Crossed was the one i was looking for I believe.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
 
Dec 7, 2012 2:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 32


I can do this all day. And speaking of over the top, Holy shit Strohenheim's voice had me grinning
 
Dec 7, 2012 2:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 120
insan3soldiern said:
fdsfgs said:
insan3soldiern said:
Sorry for the off topic post, but since the latest episode thread was deleted I thought I'd ask here. What was the anime blog that covered Jojo? I can't remember what it was to save my life.


The two that I know of are here and here. There might be more though.


Ah, thanks. Star Crossed was the one i was looking for I believe.


Search for JoJo in [url]http://www.animenano.com/[/url]
 
Top