Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2012 6:02 AM

Mar 2012
Just wondering about the taste of the guys and girls in myanimelist..
What type of anime girl you guys like?

As for me.
-Ponytails..must have ponytails..or long flowing hair
-Reasonable bust size 75cm and above
-As for personality..well,that depends..

E.g
Akeno Himejima(Highschool DxD)
Rin Natsume(Little Busters)
Liliana Krancjar(Campione)
Saten Ruiko(Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
Kujou Rin(To Love Ru)
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 6, 2012 6:05 AM

Nov 2012
Loli, twintail, thigh high stockings
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 6:14 AM

Oct 2012
Lolis

And

Nice girls
Dec 6, 2012 6:14 AM

Oct 2011
lolis and imoutos

but the best = imoutos which are lolis
momonoriDec 6, 2012 6:28 AM

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!
Dec 6, 2012 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
Yuri 'couples'(Eilla & Sanya, Yoshika & Lynette, Yui & Kyouko, Himawari & Sakurako, Saki & nodotits etc..). Or better put, female characters that are gay for other female characters.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 6, 2012 6:22 AM

Nov 2012
rederoin said:
Yuri 'couples'(Eilla & Sanya, Yoshika & Lynette, Yui & Kyouka, Himawari & Sakurako, Saki & nodotits etc..). Or better put, female characters that are gay for other female characters.

haha its not like we had all already figured that one out.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 6:26 AM

Jul 2011
Crazy girls.

GaichiDec 6, 2012 6:29 AM

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Dec 6, 2012 6:27 AM

Aug 2008
Tsundere, ponytail, and Loli
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Dec 6, 2012 6:27 AM

Nov 2012
I Enjoy Nekomimi.
You clipped my wings and blamed me when i couldn't reach the stars.
Dec 6, 2012 6:30 AM

Nov 2011
no_good_name said:
rederoin said:
Yuri 'couples'(Eilla & Sanya, Yoshika & Lynette, Yui & Kyouka, Himawari & Sakurako, Saki & nodotits etc..). Or better put, female characters that are gay for other female characters.

haha its not like we had all already figured that one out.

They are just way too cute.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 6, 2012 6:34 AM

Nov 2012
Cute , curvy , and has big tits.

I'm the only one who likes the real deal here. All of you loli worshipers make me wanna smash my ukulele to the ground.
Dec 6, 2012 6:42 AM
Jul 2012
lolis and twintails. or just twintails. ponytails too.
Javi-HimeDec 6, 2012 6:46 AM
Dec 6, 2012 6:43 AM
Jul 2018
In general, I like anime girls that :
- are Tomboys
- have dark hair and/or blue eyes
- fight with weapons or martial arts.
Dec 6, 2012 6:44 AM

Feb 2012
Black haired girls, quiet types, tomboys, badass women (I'm contradicting myself a bit here lol.)
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Dec 6, 2012 6:45 AM

Apr 2011
Pony tail, cute & bust doesn't really matter but smaller is better for me, though I do prefer big ones at times. Having the colors purple/orange/red/green on their costumes/hair/eyes is a huge plus, especially purple. The darker the better. Tomboys are also liked a lot.
Dec 6, 2012 6:45 AM

Nov 2012
Sacrophagus said:

I'm the only one who likes the real deal here. All of you loli worshipers make me wanna smash my ukulele to the ground.

I like everything, i just like loli more.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 7:05 AM

Nov 2012
mmmm DFC

sexy :)
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 7:28 AM

Nov 2012
There's almost nothing here about characterization. Why do you people even watch non-hentai anime?
Dec 6, 2012 7:32 AM

Nov 2012
TheHandOfShame said:
There's almost nothing here about characterization. Why do you people even watch non-hentai anime?

I have a total of to Hentai titles on my computer (1 unwatched) sir, you fail.
fail hard.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 7:33 AM

Apr 2011
TheHandOfShame said:

This thread isn't for why we watch anime, but what type of girls we like in our anime. Not to be rude, but your post is a fail.
Dec 6, 2012 7:34 AM

Nov 2012
TheHandOfShame said:

Facepalm of TheHandOfShame to you sir.
Dec 6, 2012 7:37 AM

Nov 2012
TheHandOfShame gets the fail award, heres your prize:
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 7:45 AM

Oct 2011
TheHandOfShame said:

hentai anime doesn't have lolis

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!
Dec 6, 2012 7:46 AM

Nov 2012
fluffyxx said:
TheHandOfShame said:

but most normal shows have at least one :) some have more :D
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 8:19 AM

Apr 2012
From that point of view, zettai ryouiki, medium-sized bust, intelligent and kind, must not hit perfectly nice people, doesn't possess extreme incompetencies like 'deadly chef'.

But more generally, I want female characters who are interesting and varied and who do stuff and have complex personalities and so forth. When you're talking about a person, there are very few hard-and-fast rules.
Dec 6, 2012 8:33 AM
Jun 2012
Confident
Assertive
Intelligent
Stylish
Powerful
Dec 6, 2012 8:36 AM

Jun 2012
Blonde, busty, and seifuku on the superficial side. Varying on the personality.
Dec 6, 2012 8:38 AM
Dec 2011
Shy,Bookworm is the best
Dec 6, 2012 8:39 AM

Jun 2012
TheHandOfShame said:

I know others have responded but I might as well tell you.

Most people will describe appearance since the personality that attracts someone can be different for someone. Not to mention it depends on the execution of it, otherwise most of the anime girls I like would have similar personalities and that's not the case...
Dec 6, 2012 9:23 AM

Nov 2010
fluffyxx said:
TheHandOfShame said:

There actually are a couple of them.

My favorite kind are glasses girls

Sacrophagus said:

I like these too, and lolis are good too.
Dec 6, 2012 9:36 AM

Oct 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
fluffyxx said:
TheHandOfShame said:

i've seen some with like, short high schoolers or something, but i haven't managed to find any with true lolis (eg. the type that are like this size )

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!
Dec 6, 2012 9:38 AM

Nov 2012
fluffyxx said:
IntroverTurtle said:
fluffyxx said:
TheHandOfShame said:

i've seen some with like, short high schoolers or something, but i haven't managed to find any with true lolis (eg. the type that are like this size )

loliball
same here.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 9:40 AM

Jul 2012
the innocent air-head with the big tittys
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Dec 6, 2012 9:45 AM
Jul 2012
lolisketball that must be the best anime ever
Dec 6, 2012 9:47 AM

Nov 2012
JavierR said:

dont ruin it for me, ive been saving it for a rainy day.
but feel free to post pictures.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 9:47 AM

Oct 2011
JavierR said:

yes it is. you're missing out if you haven't watched it =w= it's like, number 1 anime for lolicons

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!
Dec 6, 2012 9:48 AM

Nov 2012
no_good_name said:
TheHandOfShame said:

fail hard.

I did not say: "You all watch nothing but hentai." I asked why you're bothering to watch anything other than hentai.

yhunata said:
This thread isn't for why we watch anime, but what type of girls we like in our anime. Not to be rude, but your post is a fail.

So what you're saying is that the only attribute that matter for a female character is her appearance. That is, characterization is not a factor in determining which female characters you like.

I never said or implied anywhere that this thread is about why people watch anime.

no_good_name said:

I love how so many users accuse me of "fail" when they're the ones acting like dumbfucks and not comprehending my very simple post.
Dec 6, 2012 9:50 AM

Nov 2012
TheHandOfShame said:
no_good_name said:
TheHandOfShame said:

fail hard.

I did not say: "You all watch nothing but hentai." I asked why you're bothering to watch anything other than hentai.

yhunata said:

So what you're saying is that the only attribute that matter for a female character is her appearance. That is, characterization is not a factor in determining which female characters you like.

I never said or implied anywhere that this thread is about why people watch anime.

no_good_name said:

I love how so many users accuse me of "fail" when they're the ones acting like dumbfucks and not comprehending my very simple post.

counter
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 9:52 AM
Jul 2012
fluffyxx said:
JavierR said:

yes it is. you're missing out if you haven't watched it =w= it's like, number 1 anime for lolicons

just put it on my ptw
Dec 6, 2012 9:52 AM

Jun 2012
TheHandOfShame said:

Resurrected said:
TheHandOfShame said:

I know others have responded but I might as well tell you.

Most people will describe appearance since the personality that attracts someone can be different for someone. Not to mention it depends on the execution of it, otherwise most of the anime girls I like would have similar personalities and that's not the case...
Dec 6, 2012 9:53 AM

Nov 2012
Basically , pick up anyone of DEM HOT MADAFFAKING BABES:

Dec 6, 2012 9:54 AM

Nov 2012
Sacrophagus said:

got better quality? looks like a scanned poster.
JavierR said:
fluffyxx said:
JavierR said:

just put it on my ptw

goood
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 9:59 AM

Nov 2012
Nyaaaa said:
I like:
Tsundere
Yandere
Colorful long hair
Emotionless
High School

I don't like:
Giant breasts
Glasses with short hair
Adults

we have come to expect pictures.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 10:01 AM

Nov 2012
Nyaaaa said:
I like:
Tsundere
Yandere
Colorful long hair
Emotionless
High School

I don't like:
Giant breasts

Adults

I already hate your guts.
Dec 6, 2012 10:02 AM

Nov 2012
Resurrected said:
Most people will describe appearance since the personality that attracts someone can be different for someone.

Do you mean to say that if somebody describes a character as cheerful, somebody else wil object because they think the character is sad?

Not to mention it depends on the execution of it, otherwise most of the anime girls I like would have similar personalities and that's not the case...

Appearance depends on execution too. You could say you like certain external characteristics of a character, but not every character will necessarily pull off those characteristics in a way that you like.
Dec 6, 2012 10:02 AM

Apr 2011
TheHandOfShame said:
yhunata said:

No, I'm not. But it is as Resurrected said. Most people will describe the appearance of a girl they like, very few will start describing the personality. Also, unless the chick is a complete slut and a bitch, then very few guys will have a problem with her. Meaning most guys would be pretty much fine with just about any chick, as long she's not a complete slut or a bitch.
Dec 6, 2012 10:04 AM

Nov 2012
yhunata said:
TheHandOfShame said:
yhunata said:

No, I'm not. But it is as Resurrected said. Most people will describe the appearance of a girl they like, very few will start describing the personality. Also, unless the chick is a complete slut and a bitch, then very few guys will have a problem with her. Meaning most guys would be pretty much fine with just about any chick, as long she's not a complete slut or a bitch.

I;m reminded of the old saying "pussys pussy"
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 10:05 AM

Nov 2010
fluffyxx said:
IntroverTurtle said:
fluffyxx said:
TheHandOfShame said:

Of course they aren't going to be that size because they barely use those skiny proportions in hentai, and that is too kiddish. But these are the closest to loli hentai, and there are also some older ones that looked really loli

http://myanimelist.net/anime/11065/Shoukoujo_The_Animation

http://myanimelist.net/anime/13595/Suki_de_Suki_de_Suki_de_The_Animation
Dec 6, 2012 10:05 AM

Nov 2012
yhunata said:
Most people will describe the appearance of a girl they like, very few will start describing the personality.

Which is to say that they don't care about her personality, which is exactly what I just said.
Dec 6, 2012 10:06 AM

Nov 2012
TheHandOfShame said:
Resurrected said:
Most people will describe appearance since the personality that attracts someone can be different for someone.

Do you mean to say that if somebody describes a character as cheerful, somebody else wil object because they think the character is sad?

Not to mention it depends on the execution of it, otherwise most of the anime girls I like would have similar personalities and that's not the case...

Appearance depends on execution too. You could say you like certain external characteristics of a character, but not every character will necessarily pull off those characteristics in a way that you like.

-------------------------------------
Am I the only person thinking that this individual's statements are utterly stupid and moronic ?

@_Luna : I'm just questioning his intelligence according to previous fallacious arguments. Do not ban me please :(
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Interest and hobbies change with time

nishant0 - 9 hours ago

28 by MasterTasuke »»
8 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

41 by Ende_uraa »»
9 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 10 hours ago

44 by _FRB_ »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 8 hours ago

19 by MasterTasuke »»
19 minutes ago

» Isekai anime are better than any other genre.

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 20

46 by LostSpectre »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.