Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2008 9:11 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Start of the next arc, things seem to be wrapped up and moving onwards now. Each character had a bit of development this episode. Mai is attacked by a HiME at the end, I wonder how that is going to turn out.
Mar 21, 2009 10:53 PM

Jan 2008
Just who is this Nagi fag. Seems so stupid that they all have to fight just to receive this "great power". Who's the fag that grants them this power? Nagi again?
May 3, 2009 7:55 PM

Apr 2008
Poor Mai. But I do like the ending, and the child of the hiME.
Jun 22, 2009 2:00 AM

Jun 2009
aero said:
Just who is this Nagi fag. Seems so stupid that they all have to fight just to receive this "great power". Who's the fag that grants them this power? Nagi again?

The reason why they have to have the power is to stop the star from destroying the planet. This is good stuff btw.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 3, 2009 5:47 AM

Jun 2009
that white-haired guy is definitely crazy
Aug 3, 2009 5:52 AM

Jun 2009
usasoldiern said:
aero said:

The reason why they have to have the power is to stop the star from destroying the planet. This is good stuff btw.

If it was me I'ld just have walked away. Especially with that white-haired guy stalking them with all kind of weird ideas and stupid secrets and plans. What the hell does he think he is. Who is he anyway?
Oct 8, 2009 10:45 AM

Jun 2008
meneope said:

If it was me I'ld just have walked away. Especially with that white-haired guy stalking them with all kind of weird ideas and stupid secrets and plans. What the hell does he think he is. Who is he anyway?

Personally i would do anything to kill him. A suspicious guy that appears always in frond of me and now wants me to kill my self fighting others? Ha! i would use every trick in the book to kill him even if what he said was true.
Dec 25, 2009 4:53 AM

Nov 2007
Hmm guessing the hime confronting Mai is Shiho, and seems Ishigaki is up to something. I also wonder seeing as Mikoto doesn't have a child does this mean that there is no point in her fighting as in the end she can't win anyway =O? Though I doubt they all fight each other in the end they probably just team up together to take out this new threat.
Feb 16, 2011 2:45 AM

Aug 2009
Hell, yeah, more whining. I would have been perfectly fine if Takumi had died/been killed, never liked him anyway.
Takumi:Go ahead and kill me if you must bla bla bla bla bla...
Me: AAAAAAAAAAAARGH
metamorphiusFeb 16, 2011 2:58 AM
Jun 3, 2015 11:02 PM
Apr 2015
metamorphius said:
Hell, yeah, more whining. I would have been perfectly fine if Takumi had died/been killed, never liked him anyway.

Takumi is still much better than Tate. But I will grant Tate has started to act more responsibly since Shiho got injured.

I now hope he isn't the Obsidian Prince. That would suck.
Nov 16, 2015 1:46 AM

Feb 2010
insan3Bhaalspawn said:
aero said:

I don't get it.
Let's call that power a X.
Is X enough to destroy star without help of hime?
- destroy the star
Do you need any HiMe to use X?
- choice random HiMe and destroy the star
Do you need the strongest (in a raw power) HiME to use X?
- measure their power, choice the strongest HiMe and destroy the star

What if:
-> the strongest kills almost every HiMe, except the weakest
-> the weakest HiME kills the strongest
=> the weakest HiME destroys the star...

WannabitemeNov 16, 2015 2:50 AM
Jun 20, 2016 5:25 PM

Feb 2014
It's [new HiME] and Yatagarasu!

(that crow-child's name is so fun to say when you figure it out xD)

This point in the hime festival is so uneasy for both the viewers and the hime because as hime, you just made friends with these other hime so you don't want to ruin their day and destroy their most important person, but as viewers, you don't know who you want to win :( But it's also interesting to think of who each hime's special person is and what that implies for the festival...

Naww, even while holding a kunai up to his throat, Akira is so protective of Takumi :)

Wait why did Midori say there were only 2 hime they don't know of still? Currently we have:
- Mai
- Mikoto
- Natsuki
- Midori
- Nao
- Yukariko
- Akira
- Yukino
- Akane (already defeated)

Which is 9 out of tweleve so that means that there 3 left...
Noodle070Jun 20, 2016 5:32 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2016 11:51 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
aero said:

I support that there, Nagi is faggot! Okay the reason to kill each other children is sound, but there has to be another way, to avoid all of this otherwise, there will be alot of cast dying.
I think Tate sister is a Hime too, imagine she has to kill Mai's child, and that the person Mai likes the most is Tate! She will always lose her most beloved of hers.
Same for the Ninja girl, if the most precious for Mai is Takumi.
This shit is getting really dark, if they dont find a solution, there will be alot of tears and massive suicide going on!!

boukendesho said:
metamorphius said:

Takumi is still much better than Tate. But I will grant Tate has started to act more responsibly since Shiho got injured.

I now hope he isn't the Obsidian Prince. That would suck.

The Obsdian Prince seems to be that fag that tried to kiss Mai, this episode hinted towards that.
Jul 24, 2022 5:35 AM

Aug 2017
So neither Reito nor sleep-pills-in-your-coffee-Sensei are up to any good. They need to meet Nao haha.

In any case, Nagi hints at some sort of death matches, almost :0 Hope cooperation overcomes this...

Alyssa was a HiME too, so Shiho (it's her right?) is the second to last. One more to go?

More topics from this board

» Regarding the Eng Dub...

Tasolth - Oct 3, 2010

3 by Kuruna_Dagurasu »»
Mar 15, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Mai-HiME Episode 25 Discussion

Veronin - Nov 19, 2008

17 by Sasutaschi »»
Feb 22, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Mai-HiME Episode 24 Discussion

Veronin - Nov 18, 2008

15 by Sasutaschi »»
Feb 4, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Mai-HiME Episode 23 Discussion

Veronin - Nov 18, 2008

25 by Sasutaschi »»
Feb 3, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Mai-HiME Episode 22 Discussion

kitsunekarasu - Nov 13, 2008

14 by Sasutaschi »»
Feb 3, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.