Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 5, 2012 1:30 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok, chapter I guess. Though I can't think of the any other positives than Rukia's ass x). I like they view of how Aizen is simply evil, no more of this "anti-hero" portrayal. I'm glad Ichigo hangs out with the Yakuza-dude, I like him the most from the "Zero" bunch.
3,5/5
EDIT: Though it amazes me how stupid Ichigo is sometimes. I bet that everyone reading this chapter could draw the connection between those springs(Yakuza dude's and Yoruichi's & Urahara's).
EDIT 2: Btw. What's so unethical with Yakuza-dude's healing technique that Unohana didn't like? Is there really something that he doesn't tell Ichigo?
PutyDec 5, 2012 1:41 AM

Dec 5, 2012 1:34 AM

Jan 2009
wow that was a long read chapter lol a rare occurence in bleach manga XD
and the Soul King looks alien with those weird eyes
Dec 5, 2012 1:37 AM

Jul 2007
The way RG talked this chapter also pretty much makes it certain that Royal Guards are evil. Especially since just a few chapters ago we had a whole chapter dedicated upon the idea that "no side is right in war". The talk in today's chapter was typical propaganda.

This also pretty much means that Ichigo IS the royal key - it makes sense - Ichigo displayed a capability to break out of out-of-dimension imprisonments more than once and Aizen was clearly guiding Ichigo to become stronger for him, so Aizen could enter that place. He just did not expect Ichigo to get this strong.

So anyone still doubts that Soul King is evil? The guy looks sinister as fuck, like something out of final battle of final fantasy. Especially since Ichigo is not yet allowed to see him.

Prepare for pre-Golden Week mindfuck people. The whole "facade" of Royal Guards is about to be torn away, i feel.

5/5
Dec 5, 2012 1:38 AM

Mar 2011
Soul King= God-sent Shogun?

Nice chapter. Rich chapter. A little comedy wasn't bad...as well as a small hint about Urahara having in the past visited the Palace.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 5, 2012 1:39 AM

Nov 2009
Welp. that's Rukias ass.

I'm a bit concerned about that yakuza guys healing techniques. Unohana apparently disproved of his methods.
Dec 5, 2012 1:43 AM
Mar 2011
the soul king is going to look terrible...
Dec 5, 2012 1:43 AM

Jul 2007
Kanic said:

I am getting more of the feeling that Soul King is either:
1) Some Cosmic Force/Eldritch Abomination possessing that body
2) Some kind of extraterrestrial creature that only looks barely human.
3) Some kind of "force" that merelly creates/borrows human body so those "lowlifes" can comprehend him.

Either way he seems to be a transcendental level or above.

as well as a small hint about Urahara having in the past visited the Palace.

Well frankly this was speculated since Aizen conversation, but I guess this pretty much confirms it.
Dec 5, 2012 1:48 AM

Nov 2011
Soul King looks fucking crazy. Dem eyes.. Dat Rukia Ass. Dem springs.

That's actually really interesting though... So that other hot spring is like a spring of blood? and after they get rid of all of Byakuya's blood he'll throw him in it to heal him? That's pretty interesting. I'm actually kind of glad they elaborated on the hot spring more. I always wondered what kind of hot spring healed wounds. Cool to see how big of a role Urahara must have played in the soul society. He even has relations with Zero Squad and even managed to create a replica of the hot spring. An intelligent lax, badass he is.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Dec 5, 2012 1:48 AM

Mar 2011
Funny chapter and that Soul King.
Dec 5, 2012 1:49 AM

Mar 2011
Fai said:
Kanic said:

I am getting more of the feeling that Soul King is either:
1) Some Cosmic Force/Eldritch Abomination possessing that body
2) Some kind of extraterrestrial creature that only looks barely human.
3) Some kind of "force" that merelly creates/borrows human body so those "lowlifes" can comprehend him.

as well as a small hint about Urahara having in the past visited the Palace.

Well frankly this was speculated since Aizen conversation, but I guess this pretty much confirms it.

Yes but Aizen also implied that he saw him and I wasn't sure if that meant that both Aizen and Urahara have visited the palace OR that they have seen him through..I don't know some kind of orjection or that they once snuck in. BUT the fact that this Yakuza dude was aware even of the secrets of Urahara must mean that Urahara not only was there but he also was in great relationships with them(possibly a past 0 squad member?).
-----
Whatever he is in nature, it seems to me that artistically speaking, Kubo is trying the reverse of other historical manga that depict Shogun as the pure righteous shogun and instead he is something along the lines of your post.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 5, 2012 1:52 AM

May 2012
HAHAHAHA! We go from hot spring shenanigans to meeting the HOLY FREAKIN SPIRIT KING! Kubo sure knows how to make his readers go "WTF?!" I actually enjoyed this chapter. Funniest Bleach chapter I've read in a while! XD

Oh, and the Spirit King's face kinda reminds me of Butterfly Aizen. lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Dec 5, 2012 1:53 AM

Oct 2010
I was really shocked about Rukia's ass probably the only time she get my attention.

So who side Urahara on?

The soul king does look evil.

Ichigo was pretty damn annoying there he go with all them questions. Yet he wont question his father. lol

I'm starting to side with the Quincies. It's funny how they call them more evil than Aizen. I think Ichigo is now a hostage. He's just to gullible to realize it.
bonifideDec 5, 2012 2:03 AM
Dec 5, 2012 2:00 AM

Jan 2009
bonifide said:
Ichigo was pretty damn annoying there he go with all them questions. Yet he wont question his father. lol

good point Ichigo has so much trust on his (suppose to be) father Isshin
Dec 5, 2012 2:01 AM

Sep 2012
Dat evil looking Soul King finally got an appearance, but why does he have to look hideous?

Uchihafan25 said:

Oh, and the Spirit King's face kinda reminds me of Butterfly Aizen. lol.

I thought this too, he looks like Aizen's chrysalis form.

Still waiting on an Aizen appearance, but I'm glad Bleach is advancing in a good way. The way it's headed it looks like it will end soon.
Dec 5, 2012 2:08 AM

Jul 2007
Kanic said:

Yes but Aizen also implied that he saw him and I wasn't sure if that meant that both Aizen and Urahara have visited the palace OR that they have seen him through..I don't know some kind of orjection or that they once snuck in. BUT the fact that this Yakuza dude was aware even of the secrets of Urahara must mean that Urahara not only was there but he also was in great relationships with them(possibly a past 0 squad member?).

Possibly invited by Isshin. Which, if Aizen is related to Isshin, would also make sense on how Aizen got to get there.
Dec 5, 2012 2:23 AM

May 2010
It's an okay chapter

The King of Souls looks a bit Aizen I mean his eyes were freaky
Dec 5, 2012 2:24 AM

Dec 2011
Hahahaha loved thisbit XD

and ichigo blushed ;P

Dec 5, 2012 7:41 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looked and looked and could not find Chapter 519 Discussion. o_o
What happen to it? :O

Anyways, about the chapter..
Loved it!!!

'Dat ass. =w=
I was so distracted by Ichigo's ass, I didn't even notice Rukia there. LMAO XD
Can't get over kubo actually putting Rukia in with everyone else. XD
Ichigo blush, so cute. X3

Finally, the soul king. >:O
MermaidGalaxiesDec 5, 2012 7:47 PM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 5, 2012 7:57 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
inb4 butterfly soul king.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 5, 2012 9:04 PM

Mar 2009
Best part of the chapter was Rukia's ass.

...and yeah, what's going on with the threads? Why is everything being deleted?
Dec 5, 2012 10:18 PM

May 2012
his eye look like Aizens combined with hogyoku :O
well....at least it's not an object ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2012 1:15 AM
Mar 2009
Spirit King has some creepy eyes.
Dec 6, 2012 3:49 AM

Oct 2007
One of the funniest chapter in a long while and finally get to see the Spirit King.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2012 4:15 AM

Jun 2011
Im excited to see the spirit king xD
And they all lived happily ever after.
May evweyfing fall tu darkness!

Dec 6, 2012 7:35 AM

Dec 2007
Rukia's ass
That's it
Dec 6, 2012 8:10 AM

Oct 2011
Hmm I have a kind of interesting idea which I partially said in previous thread, I shall put it back into this one so it opens up the discussion on it.

Aizen had been planning since before ichigos birth to remove the soul king from power and instigate himself into that position, and from this chapter there is reasoning to believe that both urahara and aizen have been to the soul palace/met the royal guard. In this chapter we also managed to see what the soul king looked like and it strongly resembled aizens "butterfly" form. so possibly the reason why aizen knows so much about the royal guard (to create the key aka the royal guard) was because he is in some way related to the soul king (father/son/sibling/whatever else) and his whole intention this whole time is a revenge plan because he wasn't the next in line for the throne or that he got removed from the soul palace for whatever reason...

In that context the story of bleach would make Aizen the main character throughout all this time and we're just seeing the story from one of the experiments eyes.
In this view of things i brought up to somebody I know this whole concept and they related it down to some biblical knowledge which actually fits in accurately, if i can remember it at all I will update this post, or post a new post if the thread gets long enough.
Dec 6, 2012 8:47 AM

Sep 2008
This is the best chapter in ages, solely because of Rukia's ass. Those Peaches looks ripe for the picking, if you know what i mean.
Dec 6, 2012 9:18 AM

Jul 2007
Missinglucky said:
Hmm I have a kind of interesting idea which I partially said in previous thread, I shall put it back into this one so it opens up the discussion on it.

Aizen had been planning since before ichigos birth to remove the soul king from power and instigate himself into that position, and from this chapter there is reasoning to believe that both urahara and aizen have been to the soul palace/met the royal guard. In this chapter we also managed to see what the soul king looked like and it strongly resembled aizens "butterfly" form. so possibly the reason why aizen knows so much about the royal guard (to create the key aka the royal guard) was because he is in some way related to the soul king (father/son/sibling/whatever else) and his whole intention this whole time is a revenge plan because he wasn't the next in line for the throne or that he got removed from the soul palace for whatever reason...

In that context the story of bleach would make Aizen the main character throughout all this time and we're just seeing the story from one of the experiments eyes.
In this view of things i brought up to somebody I know this whole concept and they related it down to some biblical knowledge which actually fits in accurately, if i can remember it at all I will update this post, or post a new post if the thread gets long enough.

This could work, especially considering the whole Deicide Arc had some very clear parallels of Aizen compared to Lucifer.

I guess it depends on whether is "Paradise Lost" Lucifer, or traditional "evil" one.
Dec 6, 2012 11:08 AM

Jan 2008
dusFlaesPhan said:
Previous thread was deleted because the database had to be restored to to an earlier backup. Stupid hacker!
Thanks for the explanation.
Missinglucky said:

I liked this idea... but there are some things that are off, if he was a prince then he should be even more powerful than he already is. He wouldn't need Ichigo, he wouldn't need to destroy 100,000 souls in Karakura town, he wouldn't need to read up on how to make a royal key in the Great Spirits Library of Soul Society... something tells me that Aizen's stay in the Royal Palace grounds wasn't as VIP as Urahara's.

At best, Aizen was a simple citizen who grew up in one of the floating towns surrounding the Spirit King. A kind of fallen angel.

Dec 6, 2012 11:09 AM

May 2010
Missinglucky said:

Whoa, that really could be good. I, too, though that the Spirit King looked like Aizen in one of his form.
I liked this chapter, some new information + something taken from the begining of the manga (I like stuff like that). Too many onsen jokes though.
Ah, and the cover with Orihime-chan was GORGEOUS.
Dec 6, 2012 11:13 AM

Oct 2011
Fai said:
Missinglucky said:

This could work, especially considering the whole Deicide Arc had some very clear parallels of Aizen compared to Lucifer.

I guess it depends on whether is "Paradise Lost" Lucifer, or traditional "evil" one.

Yes the references from there could make that all the possible. I'm actually really interested now to see if this is the outcome of bleach, that all along it was a biblical analogy rather than a teenager powering up to kill the final bad guy.

hungry_bunny said:
I liked this idea... but there are some things that are off, if he was a prince then he should be even more powerful than he already is. He wouldn't need Ichigo, he wouldn't need to destroy 100,000 souls in Karakura town, he wouldn't need to read up on how to make a royal key in the Great Spirits Library of Soul Society... something tells me that Aizen's stay in the Royal Palace grounds wasn't as VIP as Urahara's.

At best, Aizen was a simple citizen who grew up in one of the floating towns surrounding the Spirit King. A kind of fallen angel.

Yes that is true, this idea does have some flaws in it. Maybe the reading up wasn't on how to make the key but maybe how to perfect a body to hold sufficient amount of reaitsu. If he was a citizen on one of the floating islands, then what makes them citizens different from the others? maybe they possibly are relatives of the king but they're too far down the blood line to be meaningful?
MissingluckyDec 6, 2012 11:16 AM
Dec 6, 2012 12:12 PM

Jan 2008
Missinglucky said:

Yes that is true, this idea does have some flaws in it. Maybe the reading up wasn't on how to make the key but maybe how to perfect a body to hold sufficient amount of reaitsu. If he was a citizen on one of the floating islands, then what makes them citizens different from the others? maybe they possibly are relatives of the king but they're too far down the blood line to be meaningful?
...sure, the people on the floating towns could all be very distant relatives of the Spirit King. But they could still be normal humans with a little more power than the average citizen of Soul Society. Aizen was strong, but he wasn't much different from the other shinigami in soul society, not until he got hold of the Hogyoku. And the Hogyoku was created by Urahara, another piece of evidence that Urahara got closer to the Spirit king than Aizen ever did.

Aizen is just a little bit special. There could be a dark memory or betrayal in his past related to the Spirit King... something that made him take the path he took. But the way he talked about the Spirit King in the end, it didn't sound like he was talking about something he would consider a relative.

Meanwhile, the zero squad talk about him as if he was the "incarnation of evil"... that's not how a soldier would talk about a former prince, it's more like how a religious fanatic would talk about a former believer who pointed his sword against their God.

Dec 6, 2012 12:56 PM

Oct 2011
hungry_bunny said:
Missinglucky said:

...sure, the people on the floating towns could all be very distant relatives of the Spirit King. But they could still be normal humans with a little more power than the average citizen of Soul Society. Aizen was strong, but he wasn't much different from the other shinigami in soul society, not until he got hold of the Hogyoku. And the Hogyoku was created by Urahara, another piece of evidence that Urahara got closer to the Spirit king than Aizen ever did.

Aizen is just a little bit special. There could be a dark memory or betrayal in his past related to the Spirit King... something that made him take the path he took. But the way he talked about the Spirit King in the end, it didn't sound like he was talking about something he would consider a relative.

Meanwhile, the zero squad talk about him as if he was the "incarnation of evil"... that's not how a soldier would talk about a former prince, it's more like how a religious fanatic would talk about a former believer who pointed his sword against their God.

Yh I understand, at the minute though it is all conspiracy but the only thing that can certainly be said is that the royal guard/soul king/urahara/aizen all have some sort of connection even without bringing in anybody else.
Dec 6, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2010
Missinglucky said:

I see, very interesting. :O
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 6, 2012 4:49 PM

Jul 2010
Missinglucky said:

Good theory but not going to happen... because

He obviously had no idea what the hell are royal guards and there is a position above central 46 unless you're telling me he found about his past and relationship later when he visit royal palace. Which is even more unlikely because he was already vice-captain that time and no idea about his own history and if you bring in more chemistry like they altered his memories and later he remembered or found out about everything. That will look stupid in my opinion because he was threat from the beginning even if he lost his memories. Why SS or Yamamoto was completely oblivious about him until he kicked out few captains and vice-captains out of soul society and later killed all central 46 and make fool out of them completely. Also i don't expect Kubo would go so deep down to prove Aizen had a very good reason to attack Soul King with that scenario.
Dec 7, 2012 12:12 AM

Mar 2009
As much as you people think that Soul King looks like Aizen butterfly form I get the feeling that he is closer to Quincy Vollstanding form. Can Soul King be related to Bach?

Since 3 "dead" fullbringers ended up in Soul Society where is Riruka? Would She be able to power up Ishida from the inside (she entered inside Rukia) with her upgraded Fullbring?
Dec 7, 2012 12:48 AM

Oct 2010
SleepnDreamn said:
As much as you people think that Soul King looks like Aizen butterfly form I get the feeling that he is closer to Quincy Vollstanding form. Can Soul King be related to Bach?

Since 3 "dead" fullbringers ended up in Soul Society where is Riruka? Would She be able to power up Ishida from the inside (she entered inside Rukia) with her upgraded Fullbring?

Riruka is not dead. I hope she makes another appearance. I like her a lot more than Rukia.

I think Fai is right about the royal guards are not really heroes. I'm starting to think Aizen was in the right. I think they only took Ichigo to have him as a hostage. I think he is just too stupid to know yet. Since Bach also wanted him.

I hope they turn Bleach into monthly OVAs sooner or later . I wouldnt mind 45 minute episodes.
Dec 7, 2012 1:59 AM

Dec 2011
The Spirit King finally appears! Although, his appearance is just meh.
Dec 7, 2012 3:26 AM

Feb 2012
The spirit king really does resemble butterfly Aizen, let's see if he is an asshole.

Also, Kirinji is hilarious.
Dec 7, 2012 4:27 AM

Jul 2007
SleepnDreamn said:

Riruka is not dead, so she is not in SS, so I guess the alive fullbringers would play the part if the battlefield would shift to Karakura Town(we are supposed to learn the importance of that town this arc too)

As for SK, it depends on what species he is and on if there are any actual citizens in royal realms and what species they are. For all we know, The Royal Realm is the realm of the fabled "Magic hunters" from whom Quincies learned their techniques, which would make Quincies either Nephilim or Grigori.

It all depends on what we learn about Soul King and yet again we are lacking crucial pieces of the puzzle to speculate accurately.
Han-yuu said:
Missinglucky said:

He obviously had no idea what the hell are royal guards and there is a position above central 46 unless you're telling me he found about his past and relationship later when he visit royal palace. Which is even more unlikely because he was already vice-captain that time and no idea about his own history and if you bring in more chemistry like they altered his memories and later he remembered or found out about everything. That will look stupid in my opinion because he was threat from the beginning even if he lost his memories. Why SS or Yamamoto was completely oblivious about him until he kicked out few captains and vice-captains out of soul society and later killed all central 46 and make fool out of them completely. Also i don't expect Kubo would go so deep down to prove Aizen had a very good reason to attack Soul King with that scenario.

Yes, because Aizen, the master of mindfuck, could nto pretend he has no idea who 0Th squad is as part of his cover.

His reaction to the 0Th Squad mention could be interpreted in many ways and Aizen, the genius he was, pretty much played it in-character to "rookie-nerdy-glasses-guy" he played.
AhenshihaelDec 7, 2012 4:30 AM
Dec 7, 2012 5:07 AM

Oct 2011
Han-yuu said:
Missinglucky said:

I see this being probably the only, however very large flaw in my theory. Although it should be said that Fai has pointed out that Aizen did manage to stay in cover as a standard shinigami for 100's of years, it might not be so hard for him to cover up the fact he knows his past and what has previously happened. Maybe also, this is probably me being presumptuous, but you'd think that officers of the soul society would know about the soul king and squad zero?
Dec 7, 2012 10:53 AM
Nov 2009
I wonder if the SK is really a "Thing" just like Aizen said but he looks like humanoid though with the transcended type being going on.
Dec 7, 2012 11:56 AM

Jul 2010
Fai said:

Yes, because Aizen, the master of mindfuck, could nto pretend he has no idea who 0Th squad is as part of his cover.
His reaction to the 0Th Squad mention could be interpreted in many ways and Aizen, the genius he was, pretty much played it in-character to "rookie-nerdy-glasses-guy" he played.

Would you mind to shed some light on it. What would he gain for pretending he don't know anything about zero squad? It's not like there was any doubt about him being a nerdy-looking-good-guy. Also he was not part of the conversation where he had to pretend like that.

Missinglucky said:
I see this being probably the only, however very large flaw in my theory. Although it should be said that Fai has pointed out that Aizen did manage to stay in cover as a standard shinigami for 100's of years, it might not be so hard for him to cover up the fact he knows his past and what has previously happened. Maybe also, this is probably me being presumptuous, but you'd think that officers of the soul society would know about the soul king and squad zero?

If his memories were not altered then pretending not to know about Zero Squad would get him even more trouble. And if they were altered and he manage to remember or discover the truth. Still the question is there. If he had some kind of conflict in royal palace and demoted to normal shinigami. Why no one knew about him? At-least Yamamoto should have been informed because the reason they even need to alter his memories after demotion is obvious that he was a threat or can become a threat at some point. Yet Royal Palace totally ignored him after that and then what he done to SS is the whole reason Soi-fon was yelling in last chapter. This theory maybe make Aizen more genius if done right BUT on the other side. That will make Soul King, Zero Squad and SS top brass a bunch of stupids. Who ignored him for so long despite knowing everything about him and got bitten because of their own ignorance. And if you make his relationship with soul king like father/son/sibling that would make it even more ridiculous because they ignored someone who's so close to his majesty.

Sadly, all these posts are going to disappear because of this ridiculous delay in backup restoring
Dec 7, 2012 12:28 PM
Oct 2011
@Everyone above me
Aizen was shocked when he heard the Royal Guard, but was he shocked because he never knew about the Royal Guard or was he shocked because of the fact that a captain got promoted to the Royal Guard?

It can actually be interpreted either way. Here is the version I have:
Candor123Dec 7, 2012 12:59 PM
Dec 7, 2012 3:11 PM

Jul 2007
Candor said:
@Everyone above me
Aizen was shocked when he heard the Royal Guard, but was he shocked because he never knew about the Royal Guard or was he shocked because of the fact that a captain got promoted to the Royal Guard?

It can actually be interpreted either way. Here is the version I have:

Yep, agreed.

Of course a lot of it is the "Aizen-disguise" that he used all the time(which IMO is how he never was detected - he just behaved "In-character" all the time, no matter how unrelated to him the situations were), but there is clearly a hint of a stronger reaction there, which I have always frankly interpreted as Aizen being shocked that those people are here and that someone actually joined the RG now, which makes sense if Aizen knew the supposedly more sinister nature behind them.
Dec 7, 2012 3:29 PM

Jul 2010
@Candor and Fai: I wonder if we're talking with the context of that theory. Then question is not only about how we can interrupt it but there are other questions as well which i posted with all details but no one bother to touch them.

Let's say he was shocked about captain promotion to royal guards. First of all. Why he didn't knew about it when he's actually from Royal Palace and have relationship with Soul King? All other Zero Squad members were also captains in SS. Even if we assume they were there before he was born, still a sinister and genius guy like him should've no problem to figure it out or get some information around. It was not like some kind of deep secret.

I think these are important questions if Kubo is going to prove Aizen relationship with Soul King and Royal Palace.
Dec 7, 2012 3:48 PM
Oct 2011
Aizen's reaction was probably because he never heard of that, which raises a couple of questions considering the new info we got from the latest chapters; why was Hikifune promoted to the Royal Guard? What about the previous 5th RG? Why was Aizen really shocked when he heard a captain was promoted to the RG? I think that's where Isshin comes in, he probably got exiled from there and lost his powers for some reason, which might be related to the Quincies, and Aizen was probably shocked at that fact when he heard for the first time a captain being promoted.

The thing about Butterflizen is probably related to the Hogyouku, which is related to Urahara, who supposedly was in the Spirit Realm, which raises a lot of more questions, though I think we're getting closer for some more answers.

@Han-yuu
I'm not really fond of that theory, but Aizen was born powerful, which raises more questions about how and where he came from.
Candor123Dec 7, 2012 3:53 PM
Dec 7, 2012 4:10 PM

May 2012
Good chapter
Rukia's ass and the Soul King is the Space Butterfly.
Dec 7, 2012 6:39 PM

Jul 2007
Candor said:
Aizen's reaction was probably because he never heard of that, which raises a couple of questions considering the new info we got from the latest chapters; why was Hikifune promoted to the Royal Guard? What about the previous 5th RG? Why was Aizen really shocked when he heard a captain was promoted to the RG? I think that's where Isshin comes in, he probably got exiled from there and lost his powers for some reason, which might be related to the Quincies, and Aizen was probably shocked at that fact when he heard for the first time a captain being promoted.

The thing about Butterflizen is probably related to the Hogyouku, which is related to Urahara, who supposedly was in the Spirit Realm, which raises a lot of more questions, though I think we're getting closer for some more answers.

@Han-yuu
I'm not really fond of that theory, but Aizen was born powerful, which raises more questions about how and where he came from.

Yep, for Aizen the idea of that promotion most likely appeared unthinkable. We do now know why, but most likely its because of what he knows about that place and Royal Guards.

Both Aizen's power and knowledge can be explained by making him Shiba(if Isshin is Shiba too, as well as previous 5tg Royal Guard), It would explain Aizen's sword name, his overpoweredness, his familiarity with Isshin, his knowledge of royal realm, as well as him targeting Shiba Kaien and knowing Ichigo "since the day he was born".
Dec 8, 2012 4:11 AM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
Both Aizen's power and knowledge can be explained by making him Shiba(if Isshin is Shiba too, as well as previous 5tg Royal Guard)

Don't you think that Kyouraku would say something different to Aizen then? Like: "Yep, somebody replaces your brother/cousin from his secret duty(which apparently was a secret because he didn't tell you for some reason) . Oh, and he is banned from SS now."
And Shinji could draw connection between the two if such bond existed.
He told Aizen that he recognized him dangerous. Aizen then asked him why specifically. Shinji could respond" :because you are brother/cousin of taht guy who did something shady and was expelled from SS".

I would like to be the way that Isshin is ex Kenpachi and him being killed by Zaraki was only some mindfuck.
PutyDec 8, 2012 4:18 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.