Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2012 2:04 PM

Nov 2010
Interesting stuff with Asange even brought up
the spy cam was hilarious
Dec 6, 2012 3:44 PM

Nov 2008
"
AdolfHitler said:
Interesting... so this is not ending with phase 2(part 2). Could be that they make this even longer than 3 and continue this until the end. That is what sometimes happens in other anime with only one season where the first episodes are episodic and the last few episodes a nices story.

Anyone knowas about the manga? I read it ran for about 5-6 years and finished this year. I hope the anime is not already that far...(but seems like that... could be a good end here at this arc). Want a 3rd season. Koko is cute. ;-)

Anime is likely to complete the manga in 2 seasons - Thus it should end with the final episode of PO
Dec 6, 2012 6:03 PM

Dec 2008
AdolfHitler said:
Interesting... so this is not ending with phase 2(part 2). Could be that they make this even longer than 3 and continue this until the end. That is what sometimes happens in other anime with only one season where the first episodes are episodic and the last few episodes a nices story.

Anyone knowas about the manga? I read it ran for about 5-6 years and finished this year. I hope the anime is not already that far...(but seems like that... could be a good end here at this arc). Want a 3rd season. Koko is cute. ;-)

Unfortunately, a third season will not happen. We've entered Volume 10 now. Volume 11 is the end, and there really isnt anymore content for a third season. So 12 will most likely be the last episode, unless they turn the last chapter into an ova or movie. Doubtful though.
Dec 6, 2012 6:15 PM

Jul 2008
LiuXuande007 said:
I think they eating at Five Guys.

HA HA!!!! That was going to be my first comment, yes that has to be Five Guys! Love those burgers.

Oh shit is really going to hit the fan. Koko is slowly becoming more loco here and Lutz is noticing. Some others on the team have to be questioning as well.

All for a quantum computer.

Seals vs the team, shit is going to hit the fan.

Someone else brought this up, how did Bookman trick Hinoki?
Dec 7, 2012 12:11 AM

Dec 2011
Man, I really wanna see Koko's plan badly.
They are kidnapping people now! Damn.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2012 12:11 AM

Dec 2011
Man, I really wanna see Koko's plan badly.
They are kidnapping people now! Damn.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2012 3:13 AM

Jul 2009
Well then. I guess Koko Hekmatyar has accounts in Bank Mandiri.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Dec 7, 2012 4:22 AM

Feb 2008
A nice prelude for the next episode. Bookman is really lucky to have those Global Hawks at his disposal, eh?

The next episode is going to be really insane.
Dec 7, 2012 2:55 PM

Jun 2008
leeo268 said:
Koko have 30 billions $ dollars in assets and cash.
This is very ridiculous...
It will make her the wealthiest women in the world and 7 or 8th richest person on Earth.
Also, 3 time more wealthy than the wealthiest Japanese.
When you are that rich, you don't even need to work anymore.

Lol yeah because you need 30billions to stop working, one isn't enough.
Dec 7, 2012 7:35 PM

Oct 2011
They at Five Guys :)

Even had the "Today's [X] are from:" sign
Dec 7, 2012 9:58 PM
Nov 2012
I'm getting to the good part. Hope Koko will make it.
Dec 8, 2012 8:00 AM

Feb 2012
WolfWood37 said:
LiuXuande007 said:
I think they eating at Five Guys.

HA HA!!!! That was going to be my first comment, yes that has to be Five Guys! Love those burgers.

Oh shit is really going to hit the fan. Koko is slowly becoming more loco here and Lutz is noticing. Some others on the team have to be questioning as well.

All for a quantum computer.

Seals vs the team, shit is going to hit the fan.

Someone else brought this up, how did Bookman trick Hinoki?

he involved the NSA,it seems that now Hinoki wont want to take action,perhaps he is afraid from them.
Dec 15, 2012 4:33 AM

Jan 2011
This was an amazing episode, but next episode should be even better.
A fight with SEALs will be amazing, pros vs pros. Koko will win for sure but I wonder if there'll be any causalities on her side.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 16, 2012 5:18 PM

Apr 2009
LOL at Bookman's Julian Assange reference. This series is very relevant to world politics and current events.

I'm assuming the three pairs of feet wearing lab coats in the OP were the three scientists? Quantum computer huh? Oh look the future is here! XD It's the 21st century and I'm still waiting to live in outer space and hell yeah, the flying cars too! >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 18, 2012 2:15 PM

Feb 2012
Shit is about to go down, heck, even "Perfect Order" makes sense now.
Jan 17, 2013 3:39 PM

Apr 2012
I agree with the dudes in suits; it does sound rather science fiction-ish.
Jan 20, 2013 10:10 PM

Sep 2011
Koko looking good in this episode!
Jan 27, 2013 12:21 PM

Jan 2012
yeah this episode wasn't exactly interesting to watch... but it set things up nicely... and you can just tell things are going to get mental, they have definitely toned things down in my opinion in comparison to last season.... not that im complaining its actually nice to get back story and build up of characters...
Apr 20, 2013 2:33 PM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
leeo268 said:
It will make her the wealthiest women in the world and 7 or 8th richest person on Earth.
You can make 3 billions a years by just buying stocks....

Did they translate it wrong? 30 billion Yen? or HLCL is worth 30 billion$.
That will be way more reasonable.

The trouble with the forbes list is that it is based on identifiable assets, primarily publicly traded stocks and known assets. This is why it is dominated by business people.

It underestimates art, land and other assets that much of the mega wealthy possess. And it definitely does not cover hidden assets, money in certain banks or assets held privately. This is why, despite not being anywhere on the lists, when certain dictators like Gaddafi or Mubarak fell from power, they suddenly are discovered to be in the top 5 wealthiest people in the world.

The Forbes list doesn't include dictators, it doesn't include the true wealth of royalty (it pretends that many of their assets are "state properties"), it definitely downplays the wealth of the Arabian Petrol Sheiks, there are plenty of government leaders or wealthy families (particularly from Europe) that if their true wealth were exposed would astonish people. But since their assets are not publicly listed, no one knows their true wealth.

Black market traders, like Koko, would fall into this category. Forbes would know the wealth of the public companies, but they wouldn't know her complete wealth (I am assuming that the image we saw was the hackers summary, not public records since the hacker made a big deal about how hard it is to track her money). She is probably publicly listed at a much more reasonable figure.

As for kicking back and not working. People who earn that amount of money seldom kick back, because if they were the type of people who would, they would never have gotten that rich to begin with (unless they hit the IPO Lottery). Steve Jobs was worth billions, but he continued to work everyday. It is what they live for.

As the episode showed, Koko has been pursuing a goal since she was 18 years old. She ain't going to stop now.

Interesting :)
May 4, 2013 2:55 PM
Jul 2012
Good episode.
Quite slow don't really know what is going on. Except the beginning when the soldiers kidnapped the yellow hair girl.
Navy taking part at the end? What?
This ost is getting good except the one man singing. Every time I hate how his voice is saying.
Interesting smile at the preview by Koko.
4/5
Jun 22, 2013 10:47 PM
Feb 2009
luv it
Dec 5, 2013 3:23 PM

Nov 2009
Interesting . . . Although kind of funny how they have to move her from such a secure location because should fighting go on around it it would bring attention to it, and they can't have attention drawn to that secret facility, the irony.
Jan 18, 2014 12:21 AM

Jul 2013
Bookman won't live a long life.. he eats at fastfoods every time
Jan 15, 2015 8:36 AM
Jun 2013
I thought that blond chick was related to koko for a second since her eyebrows and it seems we got some random fanservice.
Mar 16, 2015 12:15 PM

Feb 2015
souledge94 said:
I thought that blond chick was related to koko for a second since her eyebrows

If it wasnt for the blond hair, i would've just thought they were sisters.

Okay episode though, could've shown more Rabbitfoot.
Sep 4, 2015 1:52 PM

May 2012
A slower episode, but still pretty decent!
Mar 22, 2016 10:11 PM

Feb 2015
leeo268 said:
You can make 3 billions a years by just buying stocks....

Did they translate it wrong? 30 billion Yen? or HLCL is worth 30 billion$.
That will be way more reasonable.

if you seriously think that war doesn't bring in the most money....you seriously need to do your research dude.
--------
again just a calm before the storm episode. nothing really to say about this. except that wow, she has 30 billion dollars! blondie wasn't kidding when she said she was rich.

speaking of, she's not too shabby herself, with koko giving her those diamonds a while back.

so koko's known the butterfreak since 18 huh? interesting. and she looked beyond elegant with that new hairstyle btw.
Jul 28, 2017 1:23 PM

Jul 2009
Dang, things are really starting to move into action now. Bookman got involved by baiting Hinoki, Koko wants to build a super quantam computer, and now there's a new team the Seals getting involved to prevent Rabbit's Foot from getting captured ... and in the middle of all this Koko has to worry about the quality differences that Lutz noticed? Although it seems as though her group is still loyally following her, which is good. Even Jonah :D Still though, with all the talk about new world order and stuff it seems Bookman trying to stop Koko is gonna be the main threat here ... unless Kasper gets involved of course :P
Mar 31, 2018 12:20 PM
Dec 2017
LOL, they manage to slip in a hot springs scene. I agree with Lutz, at 1st it was about protecting Koko, now they're getting into kidnapping...

last season Koko once said that someone kills enough people they become a dragon. And that dragons must be destroyed. I sure hope Koko survives in the end.
Dec 4, 2020 10:09 AM

Jul 2017
Slow but good episode, looks like Koko and Dr. Miami might be planning on building a quantum supercomputer for their Jormungand plan and they look like they went to Guantanamo Bay to meet Leila, an Egyptian quantum physicist and hacker for help with that. I'm more curious about what's happening with Koko and this Jormungand plan with each passing episode, although it's clear the gist is relating to changing the world to make it a utopia - her concept of world peace that she hinted around the first season when speaking with Jonah.
Jun 9, 2022 4:55 PM
Mar 2022
Looks like things are getting really hectic...

The whole entire world, even HLCI itself are on their toes with what Koko & Doctor Miami have planned for the new world...

Now Koko's team is gonna face a really tough opponent, the Seal's? Holy hell, shits gonna go down next episode. Seal team 9 vs koko's bodyguards for possession of rabbitfoot. Lutz might get killed ? (cliche, normally the person who questions/doubts the mission gets killed)...

Jan 20, 2023 5:17 AM

Dec 2020
Kokos plan is going as planned and I'm excited to see what happens.

Hot spring scene. Nice
Aug 29, 2023 3:21 AM

Nov 2010
Koko looks great in that ponytail hairstyle.
The sight of Schokolade all hot and sweaty is so arousing to see. I want to lick every inch of her sweaty body, especially the armpits!
I need that UAV in my life!
Koko plans to create a new world with the ultimate quantum computer. Interesting.
Navy Seal's Night Nine, huh? Their badge or team logo looks badass. I bet they will all die like rookie soldiers against Koko's elite guards.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2012

174 by pburner2 »»
Apr 5, 9:31 AM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM

» Such a bad ending!

Error_inscript - Apr 5, 2018

7 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2012

67 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:49 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2012

69 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.