Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2008 9:16 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Exciting episode, not a dull moment. Mai explained everything to Tate and it seems those people are after them once again. I hope the HiMEs can get rid of the ones that are after them without anybody else getting hurt.
Nov 14, 2008 9:27 AM

Aug 2007
I know exactly where you are now :) The battle with Alyssa Sears and her Valkries.

Personally, I love Alyssa. The song she sings in the choir I have on repeat on my computer. I have the entire OST on repeat to be honest with you.

Ensei, the one they play during the battle scenes, is phenominal

Mar 21, 2009 9:35 PM

Jan 2008
Holy crap they've taken over the whole school D:
Jun 20, 2009 10:42 PM

Jun 2009
Veronin said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Exciting episode, not a dull moment. Mai explained everything to Tate and it seems those people are after them once again. I hope the HiMEs can get rid of the ones that are after them without anybody else getting hurt.

I have to agree with you, this show has a surprisingly good soundtrack
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 21, 2009 3:40 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
usasoldiern said:
Not really a surprise, Kajiura Yuki composes amazing music. :D

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 8, 2009 1:47 AM

Jun 2008
Question: Is the Japanese government so blind that hasn't noticed a whole foreign army deploying in to an area in the country with out permission?

Anyway big fight coming up so things will be exciting.
Nov 24, 2009 6:35 PM

Jun 2009
Monad said:
Question: Is the Japanese government so blind that hasn't noticed a whole foreign army deploying in to an area in the country with out permission?

Anyway big fight coming up so things will be exciting.

Haha.. might be one of those things the anime just doesn't care about, or possibly they might have some sort of pact or alliance with the japanese government for all we know, who knows.

Things are getting more and more intense :D

Right now i'm kinda scard for ninja girl, shes still in the academy, shes going to be found out if she doesn't remain hidden.

But fark, theres like 2-4 other HiMEs arnt there.. that we don't know about?

Anyway, looks like white boy is about to do something for once, hopefully. I'm kinda curious to see him in action, him and the maid... their probably both special robots like Miyu!

fully agree, this shows music fits perfectly and feels really well done.
Dec 4, 2009 6:02 PM

Jul 2009
I just hope Tate would do something
Apr 28, 2013 12:52 AM

Mar 2013
i do like the music
tho in the preview they say we have gathered all but they have not gathered ninja girl so do they not know about her and its a coincidence she came to the academy or what?
"Stop whining, all I did was chop off your stupid legs."
May 19, 2013 12:44 AM
May 2013
First half was good and now they seem to be cranking it up. Tragedy and psychological are not part of the descriptions anywhere I've seen them so I feel pretty safe in saying that we won't have a huge amount of deaths in the 3rd act.
Jun 3, 2015 9:19 PM
Apr 2015
Battle is excellent.

Tate continues to be useless.
Jun 16, 2016 4:02 PM

Feb 2014
Aarana said:
I have the entire OST on repeat to be honest with you.

omg yes xD I love this soundtrack so much. I especially love Mezame and Chiisana Hoshi ga Oriru Toki, but tbh all of the songs are good.

Super excited for the awesome battle that is next episode!:D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2016 5:33 PM

May 2012
Noodle070 said:
Aarana said:
I have the entire OST on repeat to be honest with you.

omg yes xD I love this soundtrack so much. I especially love Mezame and Chiisana Hoshi ga Oriru Toki, but tbh all of the songs are good.

Super excited for the awesome battle that is next episode!:D

My all time favorite OST. Some years ago my sister had Ensei on her cellphone and some kids who live here in the apartment heard the song and liked it...after a while a good amount of kids around here had the song in their cellphone without even knowing where it came from XD
I despise woke people.
Nov 20, 2016 7:53 AM

Jun 2014
Yup, shit got very real.
There is no turning back now, is there?
It's not much of a suprise that the guys running the school are the real bad guys, but it's not like the other side are that much better either.
Jun 28, 2020 4:38 AM
Nov 2019
Oh no, another anime with absurdly incompetent soldiers... the two of them couldn't even deal with two normal, unarmed, untrained, underage girls and while Kuga was giving commands to Duran, each of them could've shot her four times. I hate it. The plot seems to have some potential though.

More topics from this board

» Regarding the Eng Dub...

Tasolth - Oct 3, 2010

3 by Kuruna_Dagurasu »»
Mar 15, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Mai-HiME Episode 25 Discussion

Veronin - Nov 19, 2008

17 by Sasutaschi »»
Feb 22, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Mai-HiME Episode 24 Discussion

Veronin - Nov 18, 2008

15 by Sasutaschi »»
Feb 4, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Mai-HiME Episode 23 Discussion

Veronin - Nov 18, 2008

25 by Sasutaschi »»
Feb 3, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Mai-HiME Episode 22 Discussion

kitsunekarasu - Nov 13, 2008

14 by Sasutaschi »»
Feb 3, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.