Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 1, 2012 3:44 PM

Feb 2012
Ultimadrago said:

Wtf :D
Dec 1, 2012 3:45 PM

Feb 2012
reve said:
Scoops said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Im honestly not sure what you're trying to say, but lets put it like this:
What would you have done at the point that she found out?

Let me add: considering you have your beloved trapped by crazy fucker in VRMMO and you just confirmed it.

lol'd
Could be that Yumekichi11 just likes Sugu more than Asuna.
Dec 1, 2012 3:46 PM
Oct 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
amginex said:
NettoAzure said:
Ah it's pretty crazy how Kirito does such a crazy thing when entire armies can't even do it. xD

hahaha that ability is only for shounen heroes lol

nice battle scene in this epi, sucks for the brocon-sis
im piqued for the next one

This should be explained next episode. But if you can't wait:

The fight also wasn't really portrayed as it should have been. The guardians that attacked him where supposed to increase their spawnrate the higher he got up, from one every few seconds in the beginning, to like 20 a second by the time he is almost up there.
I'm pretty sure he didn't make it that far and couldn't break through their sheer numbers with this crazy spawnrate.
Dec 1, 2012 3:54 PM
Oct 2010
:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPeWWZ4yH58
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 1, 2012 3:54 PM

Oct 2010
Scoops said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I’m honestly not sure what you're trying to say, but lets put it like this:
Call Recon and her other friends to do some sort of outing. Break the ice and make things clearer.
Fai said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I can't agree with you. Despite trying his best as such you outline, it clearly is not enough and far far satisfactory. Clearly his shaking up goes back to his inability to reason with his psyche.

But then again no one can blame him on that one. It's all the SAO trauma fault.

That being said, he instead should have showed some remarkable changes in his psyche. That of being through all made him stronger. Whom to me it looks like he is either still weak from the SAO stuff and never recovered from it truly or he failed to impress many on the NORMAL level and not VR wise.

Dude still has habits from SAO(putting up the sword) and is disconnected(no pun intended) from real world. Two years of near-death experiences like SAO are not something you just erase and it changes how you are. And no, its not about "making you stronger" - its about being damaged.
I can't agree with that. Cause there is a saying "What does not kill you makes you stronger" based on that alone what you are saying is that Kirito is at fault for not getting stronger psychologically after SAO happened.
Fai said:
And even if whole SAO never happened, the whole confession would still get same reaction - there's nothing he could say that could be of ANY use in that situation and being angry at her would do nothing too. He did not do anything wrong, he did not take advantage of her, nor try to, nor ever show any sort of indication of that kind of love towards Suguha.
Yet she did nothing to make her feel better nor think of anything. Surely he could have easily talked things over instead grinding his teeth like a sore loser and really just being incapacitated by all this.
Fai said:
if anything Suguha suffers a bit from the whole "nice guy syndrome" (well or in this case "nice girl), which is not that different from other known characters like Sayaka from Madoka. Its not Kirito's fault and (in this case) its not even her fault, so all one can do in this situation is to let her cry her feelings out, which is what Kirito is doing.
No I can't really agree with this either. Suguha's psyche is not responsible but her mindset of being sure of her guy in the VR world. That backfired chemically into the synapses literally inducing a gloom of rather depressing levels whom if not calmed down will amend to a permanent scarring. Most likely less nice person would be one of them.
Fai said:
There's nothing he can do that would NOT make matters worse OR give her false hope.
WRONG! He could have certainly make things clear and ask her of a solution whom would probably bad so it goes back to what you are saying. However my point of making things clear made have created a realization there. That could have helped and deviate from the current realization she has that of finding out the truth about him.
reve said:
Scoops said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Im honestly not sure what you're trying to say, but lets put it like this:

Let me add: considering you have your beloved trapped by crazy fucker in VRMMO and you just confirmed it.
Well that goes back to Kirito's psyche being weak.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 1, 2012 3:58 PM
Oct 2012
whatever123456 said:
The fight also wasn't really portrayed as it should have been. The guardians that attacked him where supposed to increase their spawnrate the higher he got up, from one every few seconds in the beginning, to like 20 a second by the time he is almost up there.
I'm pretty sure he didn't make it that far and couldn't break through their sheer numbers with this crazy spawnrate.

I think they tried to show it, though I don't recall archers being in the LN, but my memory has been wrong before, the next episode should have the explanation.

The only thing I wish they would have done in the fight scene was to show Lyfa kicking some tail when she rescued Kirito (instead of just dodging and looking surprised). She is one of the 10 top fighters in ALO and it would be nice to have seen her in action no matter how limited. She has been reduced to Kirito support this entire series.
Dec 1, 2012 4:00 PM
Apr 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

Well, from the start he was described as unsocial not psychologically strong teen. So one can't expect him to solve flawlessly this pretty fucked up situation
Dec 1, 2012 4:03 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
amginex said:
NettoAzure said:
Ah it's pretty crazy how Kirito does such a crazy thing when entire armies can't even do it. xD

Dec 1, 2012 4:05 PM

Jul 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
I can't agree with that. Cause there is a saying "What does not kill you makes you stronger" based on that alone what you are saying is that Kirito is at fault for not getting stronger psychologically after SAO happened.

There's a reason on why that saying is in a song - because songs are made up stuff.

In reality, what does not kill you, usually leaves deep emotional scars, complexes, psychological damage, etc.

Yes it hardens you, but does so by damaging you. After all, being repeatedly punched in a gut, after some time you wills become numb to the pain.

It makes you be able to handle stuff, but it does not make you better nor more stable person.

Kirito did open up more in terms of his social capabilities, but that is actually what made whole situation worse for Sugu.
Yumekichi11 said:

Yet she did nothing to make her feel better nor think of anything. Surely he could have easily talked things over instead grinding his teeth like a sore loser and really just being incapacitated by all this.

He can literally do nothing in this situation.

Any POSITIVE kind of emotion from his side would be read as either as acceptance, return of feelings or pity and give hope to Suguha's love, which is not what Kirito wants.

Any sort of NEGATIVE kind of emotion from him would count as cold rejection and that's not what Kirito wants, since she is his sister.

Also you do not "talk emotions over". That IS an overused anime cliche, but in reality it never works. A couple of words are never enough to fix what is broken.

Also let's not forget that this was like hitting a brick wall at full speed for him too, because he did not know about how Sugu feels. Considering that he still handled the situation with consideration to Sugu's emotional state, instead of focusing on himself.

Yumekichi11 said:
No I can't really agree with this either. Suguha's psyche is not responsible but her mindset of being sure of her guy in the VR world. That backfired chemically into the synapses literally inducing a gloom of rather depressing levels whom if not calmed down will amend to a permanent scarring. Most likely less nice person would be one of them.

And this does not seem to have an actual point, minus the argumentation.

What I meant:
Kirito is not obliged to respond to her feelings.
Suguha is not guilty for having those feelings.

Yumekichi11 said:
WRONG! He could have certainly make things clear and ask her of a solution whom would probably bad so it goes back to what you are saying. However my point of making things clear made have created a realization there. That could have helped and deviate from the current realization she has that of finding out the truth about him.

Making things clear? In what way?

- That he does not love her? Good luck making her understand that in correct manenr, without her interpreting that Kirito does not care about her at all, which would possibly drive her into even deeper state of depression and possibly lead to suicidal tendencies.
- That he likes her? good luck making her understand that in correct manner too, because that would in current situation be interpreted as either Kirito taking pity of her or actually having feelings for her, both of which would leave to more blowing up and even less stable Suguha.

when someone is having a meltdown like this, you do NOT try to reason with them, especially if you are the cause of the said meltdown. Nothing Kirito would say to "make it all clear", would lead to anything good

reve said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Well, from the start he was described as unsocial not psychologically strong teen. So one can't expect him to solve flawlessly this pretty fucked up situation

^ THIS.

For an anti-social mmo-otaku, who spent 2 years in psychologically damaging and physically crippling life-or-death game, Kirito handled the situation relatively well.
Apr 2009
SetsukoHara said:
Takuan_Soho said:
amginex said:
NettoAzure said:

Pretty much
Oct 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
whatever123456 said:

I think they tried to show it, though I don't recall archers being in the LN, but my memory has been wrong before, the next episode should have the explanation.

The only thing I wish they would have done in the fight scene was to show Lyfa kicking some tail when she rescued Kirito (instead of just dodging and looking surprised). She is one of the 10 top fighters in ALO and it would be nice to have seen her in action no matter how limited. She has been reduced to Kirito support this entire series.

I'm pretty sure there were archers, and it wouldn't make sense for Lyfa to fight since she knows she won't be able to solo something whole raid groups didn't manage to clear. I'm not disappointed by the fight, but they could have easily portrayed this mechanic better, considering the amount of time they spent on this fight.
Forever Suguha was done pretty well, overall one of the episodes A-1 animated decently.
Dec 1, 2012 4:07 PM

Mar 2012
If anything, it's impressive how SAO keeps finding ways to get worse.

SAO: reinventing rock bottom.
Dec 1, 2012 4:09 PM
Oct 2012
RMNDolphy said:

Stop pretending the show could do anything you wouldn't complain about.
Dec 1, 2012 4:11 PM

Feb 2012
Lol those robo-guardians were throwing arrows, swords and all kinds of stuff on Kirito to stop him lmao weak ass robots.

I was waiting to see dem Angels come down and snap Kirito in seconds, but nothing happened, guess I'll have to wait some more episodes.

And yeah that Sugu thing, mah her tears were delicious.
Dec 1, 2012 4:13 PM
Oct 2012
SetsukoHara said:

Dec 1, 2012 4:14 PM

Jun 2011
Kirito messed up ... big time.
He ignored her when he found out they we're not
siblings? When Suguha tells him her feelings all he does
is say "I'm sorry." I mean come on. I feel horrible for Suguha
she got double rejected. By Kirito in the game and her cousin in
real life. It totally sucks. Kirito could have done something else.
I feel like he was leading Suguha/Leafa on big time. It pisses me
off. Even though I'm still shipping AsunaxKirito, Suguha deserves
someone better than him. Even though he acts like "the good guy"
I just don't see it. Suguha even started forgetting about liking Kirito when
she found out he loved Asuna, but then POW Kirito in the game is actually her
brother. /endrant.
Dec 1, 2012 4:17 PM

Mar 2012
whatever123456 said:
RMNDolphy said:

Stop pretending the show could do anything you wouldn't complain about.

Eh? I wasn't pretending it could. I've been well aware of SAO's complete ineptitude for a long while now.
Dec 1, 2012 4:24 PM

Jul 2012
tsubasalover said:

The end art, I just realized that the sword is not from SAO (and saw others saying it's from AW)

What end art?
Critic.
Dec 1, 2012 4:32 PM
Nov 2012
Any preview for episode 23 yet?
Dec 1, 2012 4:33 PM

Feb 2012
kpk10 said:
Any preview for episode 23 yet?

It won't be out till Wednesday at Japan.
Dec 1, 2012 4:42 PM
Nov 2012
Think it was OK...
The second part was maybe a bit too.... like a soap.... I understand Suguha's feelings but maybe they did it a bit too much?
I'm somehow thinking that they are making time with these last 2 episodes, so they can create a big awesome ending, worthy of SAO.
Dec 1, 2012 4:44 PM

Oct 2010
Fai said:
aaaaaaaaaaaah white flag man! You know what that means.

I still stand by that yeah anime cliche could have worked there or somehow something else might have been done. Kirito calls Recon and maybe he talks to Suguha or bring a close friend that is a girl to her to consolidate her. Could have been lots TBH and yeah Kirito was disappointing for me there.

I will stand by those at least.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 1, 2012 4:45 PM

Aug 2011
Anyori said:

I'm somehow thinking that they are making time with these last 2 episodes, so they can create a big awesome ending, worthy of SAO.

What's worthy?
This whole series is a train wreck.
Dec 1, 2012 4:48 PM

Aug 2008
EstelleBright said:
Anyori said:

What's worthy?

Meh calling it a train wreck is a bit of stretch. A bit messy in places, but still an enjoyable series mostly.
Dec 1, 2012 4:50 PM

Jul 2012
As I predicted on the last episode's forum, Suguha finds out Kirito is actually her brother, or should I say cousin? Well, the episode was nicely animated from the light novel series. The ending line of Kirito saying "Sugu..." was sort of implying that Kirito would have chosen Sugu instead of Asuna. I don't know why I feel that way... I guess it's because Kirito seems to really think about Sugu's feelings after she confessed all that. That's not a bad addition, since it makes him seem like a normal guy (well, in anime terms). The ending art was just fucking beast. Here's the fan service of the week: Re-showing Asuna's naked body. Not really naked, but you would know it's from the supposed "sex" scene. Good episode, not so great but alright. I thought Kirito was kind of going overboard by ignoring Suguha all those years before coming back from SAO. Coming back and being all nice just made Suguha fall even more in love. Suguha may have already liked him ever since they were young. It's not like it's uncommon for siblings to have a bro/siscon thing going on if their sibling was all they can rely on in the past. From what I can tell, Suguha was treated pretty good back when they were kids. When he got older, he found out the truth and started avoiding Sugu. Maybe it's just me, but I think it was because he didn't want to fall in love with Sugu (I wish, LOL). It's most likely due to him not wanting Suguha to find out. It was still cruel, however.
ShinoAsadaDec 1, 2012 4:54 PM
Dec 1, 2012 5:06 PM

Apr 2012
EstelleBright said:
Anyori said:

What's worthy?

Highlighted the important part of his sentence. Aka not very high level from what we have seen so far.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 1, 2012 5:10 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
SetsukoHara said:

Dec 1, 2012 5:12 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
EstelleBright said:
Anyori said:

What's worthy?

Highlighted the important part of his sentence. Aka not very high level from what we have seen so far.

The ending is pretty normal nothing flashy or epic.Unless you are a big fan of Kirito and co and mmo in general.
Dec 1, 2012 5:20 PM
Feb 2012
Pretty intense episode, makes me feel really bad and sad for Suguha. Makes me rethink what I think about Kirito as well. Sure in SAO arc he was an amazingly bad ass character and I loved him as a character then, but recently he hasn't been as bad ass as before.

Not only is he losing his badass self from before but he doesn't seem capable of handling any situation that doesn't involve Asuna.
Dec 1, 2012 5:24 PM

Aug 2009
Lurkerkiller said:
Pretty intense episode, makes me feel really bad and sad for Suguha. Makes me rethink what I think about Kirito as well. Sure in SAO arc he was an amazingly bad ass character and I loved him as a character then, but recently he hasn't been as bad ass as before.

Not only is he losing his badass self from before but he doesn't seem capable of handling any situation that doesn't involve Asuna.

Implying that he is capable of handling situations that involve Asuna.
Dec 1, 2012 5:35 PM

Aug 2011
No screen time for Sugou, saving the best for last AWYEAHHH.
Dec 1, 2012 5:35 PM
Feb 2012
ssjokg said:
Lurkerkiller said:

Implying that he is capable of handling situations that involve Asuna.

That's true, he really can't do anything. He just tries to handle situations that involve her and only her.
Dec 1, 2012 5:36 PM

Oct 2012
EstelleBright said:
No screen time for Sugou, saving the best for last AWYEAHHH.

Yeah that's definitely the case....
Dec 1, 2012 5:39 PM
Oct 2012
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
EstelleBright said:
Anyori said:

What's worthy?

The ending is pretty normal nothing flashy or epic.Unless you are a big fan of Kirito and co and mmo in general.

Dec 1, 2012 5:42 PM

Aug 2009
whatever123456 said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
EstelleBright said:
Anyori said:

What's worthy?

It will be more satisfying for me if they show Shino in a random cameo on the street..Or maybe

Maybe I should stop dreaming...
Dec 1, 2012 5:44 PM
Oct 2010
Well... that was akward... So much for keeping her feelings to herself and being a "good sister"

Cirris said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Scoops said:
Logax said:
Yumekichi11 said:

A curled up Suguha. F YOURSELF KIRITO! YOU RANKED DOWN MAN! You are a sore loser. Perhaps good to Asuna but a total jack shit towards Suguha. Way to fail on making a girl CRYING instead of SMILING! JERK!
To be honest, I don't see how this was Kirito's fault at all. Just a kid feeling sorry for herself, nothing to see here... Carry on.
This gal got a point! What should Kirito have done? Given up his Waifu Asuna, go in to sugu's room and put his penor in her vagnalor?
NO SILLY! He should have psychologically supported her! He should have forced to take her out and try to have some fun. He could have taken her into a arcade. F THAT! WTF IS ONE HUG?????? There you go. AND NO! NO! Sex is not needed less it is done. Sadly the creator will not do that.
Kirito is not the one who can "cheer her up" considering he's the object of affection that broke her heart.

Sometimes you just got to let them cry and get it out of their system.

last thing she needs is the person she loved hanging around pitying her because she was a lovesickfool.
What Cirris said at the end. That's exactly it, it would just add insult to injury, as they say.

BTW, LOL at the silly censor words, good one Scoops XD
MagicFlier said:
transcendent12 said:
that fight was like a massive tribute to Asuka's fight in End of Evangelion...
I second this XD
You're right... I knew I had seen something similar somewhere.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 1, 2012 5:46 PM
Oct 2012
ssjokg said:
whatever123456 said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
EstelleBright said:
Anyori said:

What's worthy?

It will be more satisfying for me if they show Shino in a random cameo on the street..Or maybe

I'm not really thinking too much about this, a second season is pretty much guaranteed. I don't mind waiting as long as they get a better director or studio for GGO and don't fuck it up.
Dec 1, 2012 5:48 PM

Nov 2012
I don't know what to think about this episode. I liked it, but the battle part was a bit too fast, could have been a little bigger.
I feel a bit sorry for Sugu, can understand her, but what to do..?

I'm exited about what's happening next. 25 episodes are not enough, they could have made this anime much bigger and use the full potential.

I loved the anime from the start, and I still love it, but I think the end will suck as hell..

Anyway, let's wait another week.
Dec 1, 2012 5:49 PM

Aug 2009
whatever123456 said:
ssjokg said:

I'm not really thinking too much about this, a second season is pretty much guaranteed. I don't mind waiting as long as they get a better director or studio for GGO and don't fuck it up.

Shinon's development are narration and inner monologues.What could possible go wrong right?
Dec 1, 2012 5:51 PM

May 2012
Wow. Just..........wow. I swear this anime has almost everything! We went from epic medieval swordplay and virtual reality battling to romantic drama! Gosh, I nearly teared up during that flashback scene where Kirito was reminiscing about Asuna while destroying all of those warrior/robot thingies! Then again when Suguha and Kirito had their little revelation and falling out! How are they gonna get up the World Tree now?! God I love this show! Can't wait to see what happens next!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Dec 1, 2012 6:01 PM

Jan 2009
the aerial dogfight was nice, and that ending scenes its a fuck up love story
Dec 1, 2012 6:02 PM

May 2011
ssjokg said:
whatever123456 said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
EstelleBright said:
Anyori said:

What's worthy?

They can pull a Shaft and do a 20 second long panty shot cameo :P
Dec 1, 2012 6:02 PM
Aug 2012
I never really liked Suguha. And they did Kirito so wrong cause once he started beating them they had to pull out arrows and throw swords (really, throwing freaking swords). They should find Asuna by the next episode so I'm so excited too bad it's almost over. Only 2 more episodes.

P.S Why did suguha act like she didn't know Kirito was the Kirito she knew in the real world?!?!
Dec 1, 2012 6:04 PM

Aug 2011
Terra-K said:

P.S Why did suguha act like she didn't know Kirito was the Kirito she knew in the real world?!?!

Kirito isn't his real name, it's Kazuto hence she didn't know.
Dec 1, 2012 6:05 PM

Aug 2009
Terra-K said:
I never really liked Suguha. And they did Kirito so wrong cause once he started beating them they had to pull out arrows and throw swords (really, throwing freaking swords). They should find Asuna by the next episode so I'm so excited too bad it's almost over. Only 2 more episodes.

Lets ignore for a while that she never found out his SAO name.In the last ep it was obvious that she didnt know.Also wouldnt she know who this "mama" was if she knew that Kirito was Kazuto?
Dec 1, 2012 6:06 PM
Oct 2010
mikomu said:
Kirito messed up ... big time.
He ignored her when he found out they we're not
siblings? When Suguha tells him her feelings all he does
is say "I'm sorry." I mean come on. I feel horrible for Suguha
she got double rejected. By Kirito in the game and her cousin in
real life. It totally sucks. Kirito could have done something else.
I feel like he was leading Suguha/Leafa on big time. It pisses me
off. Even though I'm still shipping AsunaxKirito, Suguha deserves
someone better than him. Even though he acts like "the good guy"
I just don't see it. Suguha even started forgetting about liking Kirito when
she found out he loved Asuna, but then POW Kirito in the game is actually her
brother. /endrant.
I dunno why am I defending this messed up story, but Kirito didn't ignore Suguha cause they weren't real siblings. He explained it to Silica remember? it was guilt after leaving kendo and letting her deal with their grandfather. Within SAO he made up his mind about trying to make up for this if he got out and that's why he became "nicer" upon return.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 1, 2012 6:11 PM

Dec 2010
Some story, at last! A redeeming episode for a very crappy 2nd season. Here's hoping this gives the last few episodes some dramatic momentum.
Dec 1, 2012 6:18 PM

Dec 2011
sigh... why is everything so difficult?
Dec 1, 2012 6:19 PM

Mar 2012
In plenty of animes there's a thing called "breaking barriers no matter how hard they are". Or sth like this. I was scarred of it in this serie, because I don't think it could be a good thing for the anime based on a GAME, functionable as a system. As I hoped, this barrer haven't crushed. Scene with Kirito's flying up and memoryzing Asuna was cute. It really made me almost cry.

Ending 5 minutes had beaten me. I thought it will never happen. But it happened and I'm happy with it. Dialogue with sister was mindbreaking. "I betrayed my love with you for character which is you" - it was something like it and make me laugh. But actually it's kind of grotesque. After laughing I found dramatic thing in it.

I can't wait for next episode. I don't know how it could end in four episodes now. I don't watch trailer, because I don't like to spoil to myself. Now I think about - will next episode be about relations bro-sis in real world or searching Asuna in game? This serie's going to be really to short.
Dec 1, 2012 6:35 PM
Nov 2012
It was rather an emotional and fast paced episode. I didnt like how it ended the episode x.x Why do they want to stop there....
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Yesterday, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.