Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.' To Be Animated

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2012 5:04 AM

May 2008
will watch hopefully its not disappointing
Dec 2, 2012 5:19 AM

Apr 2009
Ooh nice, didn't expect an anime of this so soon. I liked Kamichu! and this is sort of like that if only because of the Shinto setting.

Feb 18, 2013 1:57 PM

Dec 2011
Naxrrhid said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
There are two 'main' guys. And it's not a harem so don't worry about that. It's far from that, you'll see. There's not even annoying love triangles (as far as I've read at least) This is more pure love.

No annoying love triangles? Do want!

No love triangles. There are multiple love stories...like one that focuses on the main heroine (Inari) and her crush (Tanbabashi), and one that focuses on the heroine's brother (Touka) and the goddess (Uka). In a way it's like they "switch main" characters every now and then.

The manga from Inari's point of view is kind of shoujo-ish, but when it's with Touka it feels more like a seinen/shounen type romance.
Aug 8, 2013 1:38 AM

Apr 2012
has this project been dropped? i haven't heard anything from it lately...
Sep 6, 2013 9:45 PM
Mar 2012
Looks like it's coming in January:

http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1378516045
Sep 7, 2013 6:21 AM

Sep 2012
I almost forgot the news of anime adaptation was announced here before - just goes to show how old the news is LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 7, 2013 7:28 AM

May 2013
symbv said:

One thing I particularly like about this manga is how much attention it pays to portray the surroundings and neighborhood of the Fushimi town which is in the suburb of Kyoto. You can check how the manga compares with the real sceneries in this blog by a fan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/BMCSSX/20110719/1311094606

The art is beautiful and the story also looks interesting but too bad still ongoing. Will probably watch it and read it if it's really good.
Sep 8, 2013 10:32 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
3 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

9 by RobertBobert »»
3 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - 10 hours ago

3 by JehadKun »»
7 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
8 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

26 by infanf »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.