Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 14, 2013 5:41 AM

Jun 2010
Rimi is trying awfully hard to keep Takumi from believing his delusions. She's trying to keep the truth from him, whatever that is.
I'm guessing that siren was a sudden massive increase in the GE-Rate in the city and shit is about to get crazy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2013 1:20 AM

Jul 2008
Still very confusing, its impossible to tell what is delusion and what isn't.
Aug 27, 2013 2:58 AM

Mar 2012
Shit just got real.
Nov 1, 2013 9:48 PM

Nov 2012
Seira upset?Why?

Takumi's doctor Takashi was killed.Don't know whether it was Shogun or Takumi.

Hatano?Knew there was something up with that homeless based on the OP.Wonder what his role is exactly?

Nozomi?

Takumi told Rimi that Ayase has a Di-Sword *facepalm* I think this was a really bad move on Takumi's part.

Delusions are even realer now,thus making even more confusing.

High pitch siren hurt my ears and gave me a bit of a headache.

What is happening to the city?Has it all became a delusion?Or does it have to do with the High GE-Rates or something?

Kozue's real debut next episode.Based on the pv seems interest considering Takumi was getting beat.
VanishingKiraNov 1, 2013 9:54 PM
Mar 5, 2014 12:05 AM

Jun 2013
Was an okay episode, things seem to be getting really interesting.
Jun 14, 2014 4:06 AM

Mar 2014
Good thinking Takumi!!
Rimi manage to calm him down ..
Those eyes are a bit so perverted with those delusion!!
RimixTakumi!? woah.. start of an open relationship!!
Takumi is being so hysterical again..
Awesome sword Aoi!! What's with that bag!? It seem an electronical device with a plugged hard drive of an unknown name called NOZOMI.
What is this NOZOMI!? I think its a name of a "big" person or name of a secret organization.
New Fact : That man on the staking case appears to be professor who introduce GE- rates by the use of TV program .
Its suggested that an evil syndicate is preventing the exposition of the NEW-GEN events!!
What the f*ck is happening there!? Damn.. Mega shock-waves got triggered I think.. and it also implies that its affecting the brains of other people too!! Damaging brain impulses!?.. I think so .
Nice ending!! something is big will happen!!
Pretty good episode as always!!!
Miracle baby~ !!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2014 6:06 AM

Apr 2014
So wait, d-swords can be invisible to any normal naked eye except those who too can possess a d-sword? But the girl did something, like it shattered then it was seeable by everyone

Also the noise at the ending, woah.
Oct 8, 2014 2:10 AM
Jul 2018
This series is very confusing, but i'm actually really enjoying it so far. I can't believe how long this anime is rated. It must get worse later on. I really hope there is some sort of explanation by the end.
Nov 26, 2014 7:58 PM

Jan 2012
what happend at the end? sounds earthquake

Apr 20, 2015 2:09 PM

Oct 2014
The Yua illusion scared the shit out of me haha. The ending was pretty intense as well. I'm liking Rimi, I hope she doesn't turn out to be the villain after all
Mar 7, 2016 1:10 PM

Sep 2012
After this episode, I was going to get off and start studying for school but no. Now I have to watch another episode because of how it leaves me curious of what is going to happen next.
Jun 5, 2016 2:47 PM

May 2010
Eh, I'm halfway through this series and I'm thinking just "what the hell is going on". But not in curious way, which makes me wanna watch next EP as soon as possible, just in the "meh, I don't really care" way. And that's a big flaw for, so called, "mystery" series.

Also, they better have some explanation for why all these girls are sticking around this pathetic protagonist, because he is becoming worse and worse with each episode, sadly,
Jan 22, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2017
The phone conversation Yua had was interesting. Who does she mean by younger sister?
help me please
Feb 18, 2018 4:33 PM

Oct 2012
Now sky is gone and the earthquake started, the shit get real! Thing would be pretty much intense from now on. Literally every detail and mystery in this episode - Rimi's shock when she heard about di-swords, strange guy with Nozomi bag in the park, the name Hatano, doctor getting killed, detective's theory about GE-rate, Yua's phone call or that weird melody is going to be improtant in the future.

Anyway, I liked how Rimi was nice and likeable during the first part, also she told him something Taku saw in his dream. I guess there is bunch of things people can speculate about right now.
Feb 15, 2020 6:21 AM

Aug 2018
Em.. But why this psychiatry doctor died of all persons?.. Did he possess any knowledge or anything?.. It didn't seem like so..
Hm.. Takumi found safety in Rimi after all?.. Well.. I guess, she is kind with him, right?..
"Nozomi" as in "Wish" or something, hm?..
Hm?.. Kozue is really clumsy again?.. Is she not getting proper sleep or something?.. Is it related to her questionable family or something?..
Takumi talks with Seira less, though, since he started to get closer to Rimi, it seems.. He still talks with her, though..
Mar 24, 2021 4:01 PM
Jul 2013
Shots fired.
So I take it fluctuations in GE-rate in Shibuya area are high enough to make delusions appear real and even interact with real objects as a Di-sword. And eventually Taku will figure out how to control that to defeat Nozomi. Or he will just undress girls with his mind XD
Oct 11, 2022 1:41 PM

Aug 2021
what the fuck is going on in this show lmao i unironically have no idea whats happening
but generally i been having fun and i do enjoy the comedy, however id rather the erotic delusions not be so easily visible for the viewer, itd be more fun to be caught even more off guard heh
Feb 22, 2023 4:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
WHAT... that ending was terrifying... what's really happening damn
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

97 by Netbug »»
Mar 10, 2023 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.