Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 29, 2012 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Dem paintings from the beginning. Although well drawn, I think it was rather creepy imo. That guy Shinya talking to later was wow..strange. The way he is dressed to me looks dangerous with that skeleton-like mask.

Heh, they also finally decide to hunt down Rikako senpai at school. I guess she finally got what she deserved. Damn, a headshot. Shougo sure is pretty damn cold. Anyways, I enjoyed this latest episode.
Stark700Nov 29, 2012 4:43 PM
Nov 29, 2012 8:16 AM

Nov 2011
BOOM. Rikako headshot :P. Pretty gruesome way to die but it's kind of hard to feel sympathy for her when she murdered all those girls in such a gruesome fashion herself.

The prison scene with Kougami talking to the prisoner felt quite Silence of the Lambs/Criminal Minds-ish. Perhaps he will be making a reappearance later on in the series?

Uh oh...Shogo wants to play with Kougami. Good luck Kougami. You are going to need it XD.
Nov 29, 2012 8:28 AM

Oct 2010
This was quite the feasts of feasts! RIKAKO IS DEAD! YEAAAAAAAAH! BABY! She is seen in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205428465_zpsbfc971a5.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205432571_zps709b116f.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205437545_zps1203191c.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205454165_zps3c8c0c09.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205589005_zpsbc887616.jpg
To have her head blown off! And FLYING HIGH IN THE MUD! She really belongs TBH. That was a EPIC killing of her! EPIC! Exactly what she deserves! After the art here:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/beber_zps651eed35.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205124395_zps3cd3e5a5.jpg
HECK YEAH! She deserves all of it!

To think that the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354204917073_zps92c7cbf0.jpg
She would have died there. But as CSI Miami Caine would say. WE AIN’T BE FOOLED AGAIN! And so even after her escape they still followed her to her little place of hiding and it was the best way to find out the last art piece.

I got to admit I am very happy and satisfied of Rikako’s death! She can ROT IN HELL! For all I care! She deserved: Her leg being caught in the trap in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205577866_zps1f4dd04d.jpg
She deserved the pain expressions in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205391129_zps12a96043.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205400857_zps88d6255c.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1354205585098_zpse1804e20.jpg
along with the bleeding!
She most of all deserved all of those troubles till her final punishment DEATH!

I may be hyper and CAPS on a lot but damn I AM YELLING IN HAPPINESS! Heck yeah!

Glory to Raguel,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raguel_(angel)
Archangel of Justice. This one is for him! Cause justice was dealt in thee end!

And it’s all that mattered in avenging these poor girls and their tormented souls. To be finally free from injustice and R.I.P.

If there is one last thing to say is that these poor girls deserve my T_T after all they will never have a good life nor family. Since they go killed.

Rest of my thoughts may be more elaborated in the club!
Yumekichi11Nov 29, 2012 5:17 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 29, 2012 9:05 AM

Nov 2007
They finally found out about that creepy girl, and that enemy abandoned her.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 29, 2012 11:10 AM
Sep 2012
Great episode.

I'm inmpressed by Kougami for solving that case really fast. He was able to track down that girl in less than a day. Kougami was so bad ass in how he just walked into the school and pointed the gun at her without hesitation. It's too bad that stupid teacher got in the way.

See Yumekichi11. I told you that girl the crazy girl took into her lair would die.
Nov 29, 2012 11:21 AM
Aug 2012
This is the show that wakes me up in the morning.. Passing time untill I can view it.
Nov 29, 2012 11:27 AM
Sep 2011
I can see why Makishima was not impressed by Oryou's elaboration of her view on how society instrumentalises young girls and treats them as objects, since she is actually guilty of doing the same by using them to create her statues.

In the end Oryou never could step out from her father's shadow who she even turned to in a last desperate attempt to escape her horrible demise by making a phone call.

It's ironic how she got featured as someone who creates artworks with a deep message in the last episode only to be degrated to an artist lacking originality and profundity this time around and who prefers style over substance as she gets abandoned by her patron who "sponsored" her artistic creations. Though it's not uncommon even in our world to fall out of favour with the critics from one day to another.

On another note, the convicts all seemed like addicts or people who were obsessed about something. It's all the more understandable why people seem to be so concerned about not getting addicted e.g. to alcohol and other drugs, if ending up in places like this is the consequence.
Nov 29, 2012 11:29 AM
Nov 2010
great ep,
I'm also glad to see that Kogami is the next toy for our mastermind. Can't wait for next ep :)
Nov 29, 2012 11:53 AM

Oct 2012
Am I the only one that thinks Rikako got off easy with a headshot considering she probably tortured those girls?

Also, I'm liking Shinya more and more each episode

Nov 29, 2012 12:03 PM
Nov 2012
Ohhh yes, it's on now. Rock solid episode, and I'm liking that Makishima isn't just a criminal santa claus who's in it for the greater evulz. His threat level is gradually climbing.

Akane really hasn't done much, has she? I figure with her crazy scores she's be a strong intellectual force on the team, but it's Kogami who's doing the detective work. Hmpf.
Nov 29, 2012 12:13 PM
Nov 2010
@Death_Acolyte

well I wouldn't say that she got off easy. Maybe it was more or less a quick death but the bear trap and the hounds are enough to corner someone, I think that she was quite scared and felt quite powerless for someone that was thinking so high of herself.

@ Komosha
It's true that Akane hasn't done much but she is still a rookie after all so it would be weird if she was doing all the work. I think that the strength of Akane is her ability to remain more or less sane or to keep her psycho-pass under control. She is our moral compass and I think that with the trouble ahead for Kogami, she will have an important role in the event to come.
Nov 29, 2012 12:19 PM

Nov 2012
this episode was amazing, as usual. this series just keeps going from strength to strength. but, having said that, i really have enjoyed rikako as a "villain" and was quite disappointed that she was just killed off like that. i thought her murders were simultaneously cruel and yet beautiful and the fact that she was a young girl displaying the mutilated bodies of other young girls just made her extraordinarily creepy and fascinating in my eyes. her relationship with her father was also so well told that i thought she'd stick around for at least two or three more episodes. *sigh* oh well. the corrective facility, or whatever it was, was also an interesting addition to the plot. i did wonder about what happens to those with dangerously high crime coefficients who aren't killed. the guy with the tattoos was delightfully creepy.
Nov 29, 2012 12:20 PM

Oct 2010
AiCon said:
See Yumekichi11. I told you that girl the crazy girl took into her lair would die.
Yeah and I wish she just would have not. At least Mika would not be alone.

Nov 29, 2012 12:23 PM

Jul 2010
With a Psycho-Pass rating of "472", glad Rikako has been put away. However, plenty more crazy folks lined up for the team to go after.
Nov 29, 2012 12:34 PM
Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
AiCon said:
Well it didn't happen. Muhahahaha

Elite60 said:
With a Psycho-Pass rating of "472", glad Rikako has been put away. However, plenty more crazy folks lined up for the team to go after.
If that girl had a rating that high then I can't even imagine how high the masterminds of this whole things would be.

Yes! MAL is working again!
Nov 29, 2012 12:36 PM

Oct 2012
Elite60 said:

i laughed when I saw 472. I wasn't expecting it to be that high

Nov 29, 2012 12:44 PM

Aug 2011
Rikako the bitch is dead~ the gun blew off her head. She looked terrified, and would probably have cried, and everything was red~

I'm so lame lol wut.

This episode was amazing. It's actually really ridiculous how good it is, and it's not even overrated.

Watch how they'll go up to a million in Psycho-Pass numbers rofl. This is just getting better and better.
Nov 29, 2012 12:48 PM

Dec 2009
kougami enters the school and finds her right away ;) without him it would have taken a long time too find her even soo she ran for it she died anyways in the and and makishima also gets interessed in kougami cant wait till these two face each other ;D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2012 1:23 PM

Nov 2009
The Hippocampus had been inserted where?! o.O I'm 100% sure i was the only one laughing hard on this xD.

That gun! That sound! That head! Never hated her. Without those b*tches/b@stards, it won't be interesting at all.
Nov 29, 2012 1:41 PM
Aug 2011
Great episode.
I can't sympathize with Rikako's rather swift end.
If she is 472 what is Shougo's number lol? His hue is rainbow tie-dye as fuck and you know it.
He has now targeted Shinya, looks like fun times ahead.

The prison was interesting.
We've seen the lethal dominator shots and even a little bit of the rehab side, but not the actual inmates in their cells.

bakuramariks said:
The Hippocampus had been inserted where?!

Seriously, it took me a few seconds to process it when Kougami was taking about that.
Nov 29, 2012 1:45 PM

Oct 2010
Death_Acolyte said:
Am I the only one that thinks Rikako got off easy with a headshot considering she probably tortured those girls?
Perhaps but still in the following,

I think it's fair enough. It was not painless. It was more clean.

Anyone caring to look into the spoiler
they would see it was her head that goes flying but the shot was made to dislodge it cause it's still intact in thee end. So parts of the neck were blown off indeed and the bottom of it. Well I think I got enough details to prove it. Multi frames.

Else I would not understand how can the head fly.
AiCon said:
Yumekichi11 said:
AiCon said:
Well it didn't happen. Muhahahaha
That's evil man!

Nov 29, 2012 2:03 PM

Jun 2009
33orion77 said:
@Death_Acolyte

well I wouldn't say that she got off easy. Maybe it was more or less a quick death but the bear trap and the hounds are enough to corner someone, I think that she was quite scared and felt quite powerless for someone that was thinking so high of herself.

@ Komosha
It's true that Akane hasn't done much but she is still a rookie after all so it would be weird if she was doing all the work. I think that the strength of Akane is her ability to remain more or less sane or to keep her psycho-pass under control. She is our moral compass and I think that with the trouble ahead for Kogami, she will have an important role in the event to come.

second that~~ kougami gets the new play thing for makishima i wanan see it
at least it would be greet when he steps out of his hide and seek thing and face him
Nov 29, 2012 2:09 PM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Death_Acolyte said:

well if kougami would have gottedn a hold of her she would have ended up the sma way well maybe she would lie around in piece after her body explodes
but still noone would have tortured her the same way what she has done befor anyways right
Nov 29, 2012 2:22 PM

Oct 2010
Kannei said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Death_Acolyte said:

well if kougami would have gotten a hold of her she would have ended up the sma way well maybe she would lie around in piece after her body explodes
but still no one would have tortured her the same way what she has done before anyways right
No one would because it would raise their crime coefficient.

The right way was to let her go and follow her to her escape route. There I would shoot the crap out of her. I would understand the splatter effect in class and trauma.

That was actually not smart of Kougami if he would know of the Stress Level system more consciously. As in take into consideration.

Nov 29, 2012 2:34 PM
Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Kannei said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Death_Acolyte said:

well if kougami would have gotten a hold of her she would have ended up the sma way well maybe she would lie around in piece after her body explodes
but still no one would have tortured her the same way what she has done before anyways right
No one would because it would raise their crime coefficient.

The right way was to let her go and follow her to her escape route. There I would shoot the crap out of her. I would understand the splatter effect in class and trauma.

That was actually not smart of Kougami if he would know of the Stress Level system more consciously. As in take into consideration.
Everyone except for Kougami doesn't seem to know about anything old fashioned anymore. I think that this is by design since the Sybil System can rate anyone in an instant.

It's no wonder why nobody ever thought about following her or interrogating her for her victims, though it could be that she's deemed too far gone to ever give that up.
Nov 29, 2012 2:36 PM
Aug 2012
They sure love Bethovens 9th..

I'm going to do some research and find out the symbolism.

“Freedom of choice is inherent in the musical work, and even Beethoven’s Ninth, moral, sublime and humanitarian as it is, contains aggressiveness and impulsiveness, and thus allows a choice for each to hear or see it as one wishes. The same Ninth encloses in its musical and textual elements an ode to humanitarian brotherly love alongside violent and aggressive messages, and the complete person is allowed a choice in the meaning it furnishes.”

Oh dang.
Nov 29, 2012 2:37 PM

Oct 2011
She got her head shot off 0_0
Nov 29, 2012 2:43 PM

Oct 2010
AnimeFan500 said:
I actually want to give my version of what it symbolizes.

I think it was done like that to show that in thee end Rikako's thinking was not humane anymore thus the head disconnecting from the body.

That her work is all worth mud now and is thrash. Hence the head flying into the dirty water if not sewer water that is plain filthy. In other words it's to show he mind and work were all but filth despite her meaning of it and that of her father.

Anyone else thinks her death was done that way to show that out and not to be brutal but symbolic?

Nov 29, 2012 2:46 PM
Aug 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
AnimeFan500 said:

I think it was done like that to show that in thee end Rikako's thinking was not humane anymore thus the head disconnecting from the body.

That her work is all worth mud now and is thrash. Hence the head flying into the dirty water if not sewer water that is plain filthy. In other words it's to show he mind and work were all but filth despite her meaning of it and that of her father.

Anyone else thinks her death was done that way to show that out and not to be brutal but symbolic?

Exactly my thoughts.
Nov 29, 2012 2:48 PM

May 2010
Dude, that was bone-chilling. Love this kind of stuff. o_o
Nov 29, 2012 2:51 PM

Feb 2009
A fitting end for the sadistic girl.

I really loved this episode. Hopefully this anime will continue to deliver.
Nov 29, 2012 3:02 PM

Feb 2012
Another great ep. That Kogami fellah is pretty damn smart.

I'm glad that Rikako chick got what she deserved.

Now it's time to catch the real mastermind. Things are getting even more interesting!

Sep 2012
Noooooes, Rikako. T_T
But she deserved it.
Lovely episode.

Oct 2008
bakuramariks said:
The Hippocampus had been inserted where?! o.O I'm 100% sure i was the only one laughing hard on this xD.

That gun! That sound! That head! Never hated her. Without those b*tches/b@stards, it won't be interesting at all.

I laughed too, fucking epic episode.
Nov 29, 2012 3:07 PM
Sep 2011
I feel kind of bad cheering for the death of a teenage girl but she so had it coming.
Also they don't have the juvenile charge in the future? So children are now just as accountable and executable for crimes as adults? Dark but I can kind of see the logic behind it with people like Rikako roaming the streets.
Also Makashima wants to make Kogami his new toy, incoming yoai fanart.
Nov 29, 2012 3:16 PM

Jul 2012
Boring episode, and i can't take this main evil guy serious because his voice actor do Polar Bear in Shirokuma Cafe ;D
But im quite interested now in this female Enforcement and story behind her.

Opening and ending to this anime is sick, i just got thrills each time i see them.
Nov 29, 2012 3:20 PM

Nov 2012
YoshiTokugawa said:
kougami enters the school and finds her right away ;) without him it would have taken a long time too find her even soo she ran for it she died anyways in the and and makishima also gets interessed in kougami cant wait till these two face each other ;D

We got an advancement in the first wpisode, isn't it??
Nov 29, 2012 3:31 PM

Oct 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
AnimeFan500 said:

" Fridge Brilliance " !
XD

Nov 29, 2012 3:34 PM

Jan 2008
I have kinda mixed feeling about this episode.

First of all, another or rather two victim have fallen again.
I was kinda sad to see that she also did that to another girl. Her shit art...

But the end where she got finally killed...
I hoped those machine dogs would kill on a real brutal way (like happened with her hands). So she dies a painful slow death.

But she got BOOOM headshot. Was ok.

Also her Psycho-Pass 472... haha - crazy bitch -_-

I only hope that her friend of the victim doesn't get a cloudy psycho-pass because of what happened to her friend.
Nov 29, 2012 4:00 PM

Dec 2010
Sweet episode, looking forward to the next.

And I agree Rikako got it too easily, I thought she'd be mauled and eaten by those raptor-like things. I'm guessing the head-shot is Shougo's acknowledgement of the entertainment she provided up to that point.
Nov 29, 2012 4:11 PM
Nov 2008
OMG This...THIS...episode! This is what I'm talking about! Awesome episode! Somehow,although there are many anime this season I really like,Psycho-Pass feels above all from all points of view.I LOVE IT! Liking Kogami more and more with every episode.
Nov 29, 2012 4:24 PM

Oct 2010
so i guess he is one of those manipulative guys
Nov 29, 2012 4:24 PM

Apr 2011
Very good episode, but I find some of the philosophical and idealistic talk very extreme. You need some sort of higher education, like high school and up or you payed hardcore attention at middle school to understand all of this beyond the superficial. I study Psychology at university level right now so it's no problem here, but I just feel it's kinda extreme for the average viewer. Though I could be wrong, but I'd like to hear your guys opinions on this.

Anyways 5/5, that bitch's dead <3
Nov 29, 2012 4:33 PM
Nov 2012
(I also posted this in r/anime, but I thought you guys might like it too)
For those wondering, the quotes that Makishima was saying are from Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus. Interestingly enough, he was jumping around the scenes a lot. Let's recap what he said.

Spoilers about Titus Andronicus below. I put all the quotes in the spoiler to shorten the post length.

Analysis time.

First off, if we take the literal route, Rokako Oryo is playing the part of Titus' daughter Lavinia. Lavinia is raped by Chiron and Demetrius, who were persuaded to do so by Aaron (who I believe is played by Makishima). Her hands are cut off and her tongue is cut out so that she can not speak or write down the name of her offenders. The parallel here is obvious, Oryo's cell phone has no reception (her tongue being cut out) and her hand is cut by the robot dog. I suppose the weird hunter man could be Chron or Demetrius, but to be honest it probably doesn't matter.

Other than that, it seems Makishima is just being choosy about the lines apart from context and applying them to Oryo. The second quote is about a hunt, and Oyro is hunted. The fourth quote implies that Makishima will not listen to any excuses about Oyro's failure. The fifth and sixth quotes are physically applied to Oryo. The final line is said about Tomora, not Lavinia, but Makishima is seemingly just applying it to Oryo directly. Makishima has clearly prepared these quotes, which means that he probably knew Oryo would fail him and that he would have her hunted and killed. It seems he was just rubbing some Titus quotes in her face since she's familiar with the play.

This whole arc so far has had a ton of Shakespeare references. For example: the class recites from Twelth Night in episode 6. At the end of episode 6, Makishima was discussing the fate of Lavinia with Oryo. For those wondering, Lavinia was eventually killed by Titus in an honor killing because she was raped. Oryo quotes "Because the girl should not survive her shame, And by her presence still renew his sorrows", which was said by Saturninus to Titus regarding Lavinia in Act V, Scene 3. If Oyro is Lavinia, Makishima may also be Titus in a way, as he had her "honor killed" for not performing up to his standards.

If I'm right in comparing Makishima to Aaron, it's interesting to note that Aaron's last words were that he wished he could only do more evil. Another interesting point is that Makishima is ALSO being unoriginal by turning Oryo's death into a Shakespeare farce of sorts. The guy may enjoy entertainment, but I do not think he is some artistic genius. Though, I don't think it was implied that he is. Rather, I think he wants to supply the artistic geniuses with the tools to get things done.

In summary, Makishima is insane. For the future, since there are flags in at least two episode for Shakespeare now, be on the lookout for parallels. However, Shakespeare might have only been utilized for Oryo's arc.

This was fun to write and research. Please, anyone feel free to disagree with me regarding my short analysis or anything regarding the play. I'm familiar with the play, and I also went back to confirm context... but that doesn't make me a scholar in it.
aafarr2Nov 29, 2012 4:36 PM
Nov 29, 2012 4:33 PM
Nov 2010
sagdashin said:
Very good episode, but I find some of the philosophical and idealistic talk very extreme. You need some sort of higher education, like high school and up or you payed hardcore attention at middle school to understand all of this beyond the superficial. I study Psychology at university level right now so it's no problem here, but I just feel it's kinda extreme for the average viewer. Though I could be wrong, but I'd like to hear your guys opinions on this.

I agree that for the average viewer, it might be difficult to grasp certain concept and it's maybe a reason why some ppl don't like the show ( because they don't understand what they are talking about ) but that anime is a seinen and it is not aimed at teenagers so I think it's alright
Nov 29, 2012 4:49 PM

Jun 2012
So the Rikako Oryo arc is finished with her demise this week. Thanks to Kogami's deductions and connections he was able to find her at the academy. When he went to that maximum security prison and he talked to that tattoo guy I was getting some "Red Dragon" flashbacks in my head. From this series I think Gen Urobochi likes to watch Dexter and American slasher/horror movies heh.

Can't say I'm gonna miss her because Rikako was one crazy nutjob but her murders were disgusting yet alluring at the same time for me at least. Can't wait to see more of Rikako's supplier later on in this series and what his plans are. I don't feel like watching the first episode again but I think he's the person Kogami was facing off against in the beginning.

I've been wondering this for awhile but why is everyones skin in this series pasty white? Is it the lighting to match the kind of tone and setting or is everyone in the future like that :P
Nov 29, 2012 4:58 PM

Jul 2010
sagdashin said:

This show was never for the average mind in the first place. However, Makishima is a common hateable villain (i.e. finds entertainment in toying with people), so this might still work for the common audience.

kentaseo said:
Rikako got it too easily, I thought she'd be mauled and eaten by those raptor-like things.

This. The dialogue between Rikako and the hunter removed the horror from the supposedly brutal death scene.
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Nov 29, 2012 5:25 PM

Feb 2010
I liked kogami attitude towards the case.

But i was really annoying by makishima talking and the hunter singing during the rikako escaping scene.
Nov 29, 2012 5:34 PM

Apr 2011
That was awesome.

Too bad the girl Rikako captured is dead.
Nov 29, 2012 5:56 PM

Oct 2012
sagdashin said:

PFFFF. That's nothing. Try watching Ergo Proxy

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

928 by EndSh0t »»
Apr 23, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

329 by Saww_Duss »»
Apr 22, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.