Forum Settings
Forums
Shinobi Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2012 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Last chapter!

Birthday time with a date and trip to the movies and beach! A fine ending I suppose with a happy ending. Overall, this manga was a fun and long ride despite being dragged sometimes imo. 7/10
Dec 3, 2012 2:53 AM

Feb 2012
I think it could have been handled better, for me the end felt kind of rushed and I'd have liked to see Kagetora as a grown up but it was great nonetheless, very cute also, everybody needs a birthday.
Dec 3, 2012 2:58 AM

Jun 2012
I think the last chapter was a little far-fetched
Feb 6, 2013 4:57 AM
Sep 2010
Thrella said:
I think it could have been handled better, for me the end felt kind of rushed and I'd have liked to see Kagetora as a grown up but it was great nonetheless, very cute also, everybody needs a birthday.

Yea. I agree. I would have preferred that the mangaka just end the story with the little twist at the end of chapter 63 if she was just going to give us a bit of rather pointless fluff in this one. I'm still loving Hitaki in the cellar. Or, this could have been designated as a side story so we knew what we were getting into beforehand. Still, not too bad at all, especially since she was able to explain why at least Kagetora fell in love so quickly while deepening Beni's affections. I must say that I really didn't have much for this story at the end of chapter 4 and when she took us into the school setting, I was seriously dreading yet another slice of life, high school manga, even if it used culture shock due to time travel as a gimmick. This ending chapter pretty much confirmed how much that would have sucked. Yay for the author's hard work/rewrites!
Feb 17, 2013 4:21 PM
Apr 2009
Wow, this manga was much better than I had expected. It was a wonderful surprise, I really liked it.
This last chapter could have been better, I would like to know what was Hitaki doing in the warehouse and I would also like to see Beni and Kagetora in the future together, but I guess I can't really complain.
It's such a shame there are not many manga like this.
I gave this manga a 9.
Dec 6, 2014 11:59 PM

Oct 2013
Overall it was quite good. It has many flaws, but it's a big plus for not being a typical shoujo. It even felt like a gender-reversed shounen action romance to me at first. I also rarely liked the male leads of a shoujo manga, but this is actually okay. I don't even dislike any of them.

7.5/10
Jan 1, 6:32 PM

Aug 2008
After reading all I could think of was that the mother of Beni didn't have to die, was stupid that "fate" demanded she had to go back to the past to her death. If was just going to go back and be strangled could have remained in the future instead. Absurd.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

2 by TuryuriOwO »»
Apr 4, 2022 3:13 PM

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 26 Discussion

nolongerusingbye - Jul 6, 2009

12 by KitaTsuki »»
Jun 24, 2019 10:42 AM

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 6, 2009

6 by tr25a3 »»
Jan 30, 2019 10:41 AM

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 6, 2009

3 by tr25a3 »»
Jan 30, 2019 9:59 AM

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 24 Discussion

nolongerusingbye - Jun 27, 2009

8 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 9, 2018 9:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.