Forum Settings
Forums

Character you like but is hated by the majority fans (EDIT: Guys, please at least try to discuss).

New
Pages (20) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2015 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
Kuma said:
strider_91 said:
Obviously raku is dense, everyone knows that.He is spineless, since he coudn't even confess love to onodera previously. I am sure this will turn out in the latest arc also, where he will be interrupted for 100 chap.
again, it's already explained manytimes that raku is really shy person in the first place which even really rare talking to girls (anime jumped to the time when he engaged with chitoge without explain raku original character). it's not because he don't want. but he can't! rather than called him spinless, he is more close being coward (not that he is bad guy). this is one of reason i really dislike nisekoi anime.

Whatever, a pretty lame and typical harem character imo, similar to yuki rito.

Maybe they should learn from this guy

Dec 27, 2015 9:39 AM

Mar 2015
epicm14 said:
spike12ify said:
I like light yagami

but I really hate L, mostly due to the fangirls tho
same, I really wanted light to freaking go through with that ideal world thing
i don't understand why people dislike madara ambition but love light ambition when their purpose basicly same.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 27, 2015 9:41 AM

Jul 2015
Kuma said:
epicm14 said:
same, I really wanted light to freaking go through with that ideal world thing
i don't understand why people dislike madara ambition but love light ambition when their purpose basicly same.

Because Light is the MC ..............................
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dec 27, 2015 9:44 AM

Nov 2015
deathmourn123 said:
Shou Tucker
Near
Danzou
Kyubey
King Bradley
Seryu

I also really enjoyed Bradley, next to Scar he was probably my favorite. Also I didnt particularly LIKE Danzou but his character was really good and necessary. All these "pure" and good characters like Naruto and Ed are the real fantasy, Danzo and Bradley are more realistic and concrete. No wishy washy emotions, no naive thinking none of that if I believe Im good Im automatically good. Danzo did whatever it took to acquire power none of that friendship=power and Bradley doesnt even know his real name but damn it he's content and has no issues about who he is, what he does or why he does it.
Dec 27, 2015 9:45 AM

Mar 2015
strider_91 said:
Kuma said:
again, it's already explained manytimes that raku is really shy person in the first place which even really rare talking to girls (anime jumped to the time when he engaged with chitoge without explain raku original character). it's not because he don't want. but he can't! rather than called him spinless, he is more close being coward (not that he is bad guy). this is one of reason i really dislike nisekoi anime.

[img]https://kakeracomplex.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/god-of-conquest.jpg[/im g]
i would admit keima is better character, the problem is i don't see any reason to hate raku either.

also keima is not even that godly character. he has obvious flaws which is make him chose wrong path in megumi-hen. it is backfired to himself pretty hard.
Baitdragon16 said:
Kuma said:
my problem is in their ambition, not their character.
KumaDec 27, 2015 9:46 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 27, 2015 9:48 AM

Jul 2015
Kuma said:
Baitdragon16 said:

And I'm saying that Light's ambition only seems acceptable by most because he's the MC .If he wasn't it'd be a different case .That's the only difference (havent seen Naruto but I'm taking your word for it )
SodiumChlorideDec 27, 2015 9:49 AM
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dec 27, 2015 9:51 AM

Jul 2013
strider_91 said:
Kuma said:

That guy is a total pleb. Let me iluminate your path with the true God of harem:

Dec 27, 2015 9:59 AM
Jun 2015
BaitOfJustice said:
strider_91 said:

That guy is a total pleb. Let me iluminate your path with the true God of harem:

They both suck. All praise the true harem king:
Dec 27, 2015 10:00 AM

Aug 2013
Kirino, many want her dead but I just simply love her, one of my favourite characters. I found her reactions very cute, but I think that's just me XD
Dec 27, 2015 10:07 AM
Aug 2015
Slaine Troyard from A.Z
Any character from Angel Bets that people find annoying.
Surugu from Ghostery
Anri from DRRR!!!
PMMM's Cast
Louise from FO0
Dec 27, 2015 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
BaitOfJustice said:
strider_91 said:

Onee-sama doesn't deserve that title. XD
Dec 27, 2015 10:22 AM
Jul 2018
Kuma said:
strider_91 said:

[img]https://kakeracomplex.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/god-of-conquest.jpg[/im g]
i would admit keima is better character, the problem is i don't see any reason to hate raku either.

also keima is not even that godly character. he has obvious flaws which is make him chose wrong path in megumi-hen. it is backfired to himself pretty hard.
Baitdragon16 said:

Keima is at least different and a breath of fresh air in those typical harem mcs.
Dec 27, 2015 10:26 AM

Jun 2015
Masaomi DRRR

RYUK

Dec 27, 2015 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
strider_91 said:
BaitOfJustice said:

Onee-sama doesn't deserve that title. XD
True. He is the Go of everything after all, not just of harem :D
Dec 27, 2015 10:29 AM

Sep 2015
Forgot to list this guy.
Dec 27, 2015 10:31 AM
Jun 2015
deathmourn123 said:
Forgot to list this guy.

DA FUCK I AM I LOOKING AT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Dec 27, 2015 10:37 AM

Sep 2015
JewellTH said:
deathmourn123 said:
Forgot to list this guy.

Its just the innocent horse from Berserk.
Dec 27, 2015 10:40 AM
Jun 2015
deathmourn123 said:
JewellTH said:

And the beginning of my nightmares. Fuck this, I'm adding a Temmie to this forum.
Dec 27, 2015 10:48 AM

Sep 2015
JewellTH said:
deathmourn123 said:

And the beginning of my nightmares. Fuck this, I'm adding a Temmie to this forum.

The nightmare will be multiplied if you knew him.
Dec 27, 2015 10:50 AM

Sep 2014
I've seen quite a lot of hate for Minmay from Macross, while I personally liked her.
Dec 27, 2015 12:36 PM

Dec 2015
Everyone hates Sengoku Nadeko from the monogatari series to the core from what I see around, but she's actually my favorite character from the series.
Dec 27, 2015 3:45 PM

Sep 2015
Sofi said:
Raki from Claymore

I totally hated him. He was useless and cried all the time, but then...

You just lost the game
Dec 27, 2015 5:20 PM

Jan 2009
Imaishi said:
I've seen quite a lot of hate for Minmay from Macross, while I personally liked her.
Imaishi said:

Hell yeah, i think she had her bad momento but redeemed herself in the end
Dec 27, 2015 5:26 PM

Nov 2015
Caster in Fate Stay Night :)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2015 5:47 PM

May 2014
I like Yuno a lot but all over I either see people loving her or hating her. I think she is amazing and it made me enjoy Mirai Nikki more.
Dec 27, 2015 6:01 PM

Jun 2013
dreamerofpluto said:
I think I've seen some other people waaaaay back earlier in this thread mention Suzaku from Code Geass, and I have to agree. He was, in fact, the only character in that series I liked. I found him to be fascinating, logical, and flawed in a way that made him feel real--in contrast to say, Lelouch, whose logic struck me as being riddled with holes and yet passed off to the audience as "brilliant." (Best I could tell, he liked fiddling with chess pieces when he spoke, and that was supposed to let me know he was smart.) In any respect, I've always deeply loved flawed characters because they're so much more realistic (much of why I adore pretty much the entire cast of Nana). I mean real people ARE flawed, and that's what makes them interesting!
'
I find Suzaku's logic concerning his method of basically being a pawn of Britannia in order to create an equal world for the Japanese to be far more ridiculous and flawed than Lelouch's methods.

I like Suzaku a lot but that man made so many stupid choices over the course of the series lmao
Dec 27, 2015 6:18 PM

Sep 2013
A_Little_Birdy said:
Comic_Sans said:
People hate Raku?

He is a dense fuck and spineless is most situations, basically like all the other horrid harem leads.
The more dense the MC is..the more equally he treats his harem..the less complaints from hardcore shippers..
don't you think....?
wait..Raku is a dense..?
Dec 27, 2015 7:28 PM

Jul 2013
malki said:
A_Little_Birdy said:

He is a dense fuck and spineless is most situations, basically like all the other horrid harem leads.
The more dense the MC is..the more equally he treats his harem..the less complaints from hardcore shippers..
don't you think....?
wait..Raku is a dense..?

It took him 199 chapters to realize his feelings.
Dec 27, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2008
*[insert every straight character (mostly girls) who "gets in the way" of stupid fujoshi's precious yaoi/yuri OTPs]
I mean, holy crap, can we say "underserved hate victim" here, or what? The number one character I can think of is Riho from Night Walker. She has a very cute crush on the male lead, makes him lunch, treats him with utmost respect, is considerate of his feelings, and he eventually falls in love with her. But everyone hates her. Why? BECAUSE SHE IS A GIRL AND THEY WANT THE LEAD TO BE WITH HIS HORRIBLE ASSHOLE EX-BOYFRIEND WHO TREATS HIM LIKE SHIT.

Yup.

Fujoshi make me sick.

*many harem leads as well, Raku included.

*loli tsundere. Just....loli tsundere.
ChiibiDec 27, 2015 8:43 PM

Dec 27, 2015 9:30 PM

Apr 2015
I don't know if he's hated by the majority of fans, but the only character I could think of at the moment is Yukiteru Amano from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary). A lot of people think he's a pussy, but that's what I like about him; he's a more realistic character and that's what makes the story more interesting. It's kinda sad imo, most people nowadays seem to just like OP characters and always hate on the "weaklings".

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Dec 28, 2015 1:39 AM

Mar 2015
Chiibi said:
*loli tsundere. Just....loli tsundere.
as long they are not abusive, i am fine. vut things like louise from zero no tsukaima is bug me a lot.
Dec 28, 2015 10:02 PM
Dec 2015
Seri and Neko from K Project. I don't understand why buxom women have to be hated just for existing in an anime geared towards women. I love those two to death...
Dec 29, 2015 12:27 AM

Jun 2015
Fateism said:
As of recently, Asuna. I had a Asuna picture on my profile and all of my friends hated it and wanted it changed. l personally like Suguha more now, but I still think Asuna is pretty awesome regardless.

People hate Asuna? But why? Out of all the female annoying leads/supports, she is one of the few with a decent personality, and some use to the series...

I really don't get people some times.
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
Dec 29, 2015 12:34 AM

Aug 2014
Slatrix said:
Izaya: Durarara
Isn't Izaya the most awesome person ever? I cannot imagine people hating him.
sup
Dec 29, 2015 2:45 PM

Dec 2015
sakura haruno , i mean i hated too in naruto ,she was unbelievably annoying and shallow , but in shippuden she became strong and nice and reliable
StarkWolfDec 29, 2015 2:45 PM
art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable
Dec 29, 2015 2:49 PM

Jul 2015
Shaiapouf is pretty cool. Most people hate him because he hates Komugi so much. I agree that that's one bad thing about him. But I sort of came to like his crazy personality and those violin moments with the crazy crying. I like him. Plus, who doesn't like a butterfly human? Unless you're not so into butterflies.
Dec 29, 2015 2:51 PM

Sep 2015
Near and Matsuda from Death Note.
Also, Kimblee from FMAB.
Dec 29, 2015 2:52 PM

Aug 2014
Incognita said:
Also, Kimblee from FMAB.

People hate Kimblee? I haven't really seen anyone saying they dislike him...
Dec 29, 2015 2:54 PM

Mar 2014
keimaconquesta said:
Slatrix said:
Izaya: Durarara
Isn't Izaya the most awesome person ever? I cannot imagine people hating him.
It's because he barely gets any hate

At least not compared to Mikado
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 29, 2015 2:55 PM

Dec 2015
Aru akise from mirai nikki isn't on my list but he is one of my favs.
I like his character because of how smart he is and how easily he was able to figure everything. And as much as I like Yuno, I felt Aru had Yuki's well being in mind moreso than Yuno ever did. He wasn't selfish when he came to loving Yuki.

I wasn't aware people disliked him until I got an MAL account. But most people claim to hate him because he was in love with Yuki and that they didn't want any "yaoi" in the anime.
Fucking rediculous.
KonaKoffeeDec 29, 2015 4:53 PM
Banner credit to @turnip
Dec 29, 2015 2:57 PM

Jan 2014
I don't exactly like her but Tenten had so much potential. In the whole of Naruto, her skills were the ones that made the most sense. I don't see why they had to throw her in the pit of uselessness. I mean, at least Sakura did something.

Dec 29, 2015 3:15 PM

Sep 2015
Snappynator said:
Incognita said:
Also, Kimblee from FMAB.

People hate Kimblee? I haven't really seen anyone saying they dislike him...
I heard a lot of people bashing him for being a crazy sociopath, but I don't know.
Dec 29, 2015 4:48 PM

Apr 2015
Otosaka Yuu from Charlotte.

#goddamnwith30charreq
Dec 29, 2015 4:52 PM

Mar 2015
did my post deleted by mod or what?

let me say it again. HARUHI. uggh, her selfishness is make my blood boiling trough the whole series. kyon should just slap hime and give him some manners lesson.
Dec 29, 2015 5:49 PM
Jun 2015
Kuma said:

let me say it again. HARUHI. uggh, her selfishness is make my blood boiling trough the whole series. kyon should just slap hime and give him some manners lesson.

Wrong thread. This is the opposite. There are two different threads if you do not know from the title by now.
Dec 29, 2015 5:52 PM

Mar 2015
JewellTH said:
Kuma said:

Wrong thread. This is the opposite. There are two different threads if you do not know from the title by now.
holy shit, i am already too sleepy now, but it's soo many manga bakclog i don't finished yet. look like i have to rest already.
Dec 29, 2015 7:57 PM

Nov 2008
Casio420 said:
Otosaka Yuu from Charlotte.

#goddamnwith30charreq

afjadsjfadlsjfldj I F*CKIN LOVE YUU U HAVE NO IDEA. XD I didn't at first, because he was an ass, like a true ass.....but by the end of the show, I was in love with him and his amazing story from selfish jerk to selfless hero. He was such a good protagonist.

I seem to like Yuus, lately LOL

Dec 29, 2015 8:00 PM

Mar 2014
Lenalee

I don't know if the majority of D. Gray Man fans dislike her, but I've heard that she isn't exactly the most well liked either.
Dec 29, 2015 8:02 PM
Jul 2015
RandomPerson4 said:
Shinji (ironically the only thing I liked about Evangelion)
P.S.: HOW THE HELL CAN YOU LIKE AKAINU?!!!

I like Shinji, too.
P.S HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE A DISGUSTING FURRY?!!!

sorry for the bait, had to.
I'm a shitty troll, don't mind me.

Not changing this sig until Gedata-senpai notices me and Death Grips releases Bottomless Pit.
Dec 29, 2015 8:21 PM

Nov 2008
dinesj21 said:
Lenalee

I don't know if the majority of D. Gray Man fans dislike her, but I've heard that she isn't exactly the most well liked either.

I want to get into the series....but I keep putting it off. I do know that all the fujoshi wish death on her for being a girl and liking a boy whom they want to be gay with another boy YEAH WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

(see above rant) XD

Pages (20) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - Yesterday

14 by Zayvex »»
38 seconds ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 4 hours ago

27 by kusairo »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

90 by camay1997 »»
5 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

64 by Zimmu »»
9 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

82 by SouthRzVa »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.