Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 12, 2010 8:08 AM

Oct 2007
AdamtheNinja said:
<- Look @ name for my reason...

Ninja's hate Pirates. PERIOD!

This is simply the worst crap of an anime to come out since Bobobo...etc
Even Funimation (and i'm a big fan of this company's work) couldn't save the sinking pirate ship from hitting rock bottom like the titanic.

You know what... even if I weren't a ninja, i'd probably hate this more. Cause I wouldn't expect it to be this bad, but as I already hate them, I'm not let down.

Oh dear... we've been friends for years and I never knew you hated One Piece? You never even gave it a chance.
Jan 1, 2011 1:33 PM

Jun 2010
Pirates hate ninjas! :)
And God, you guys have no life.
Wouldn't if be better to talk about an Anime you all LIKE than one you all HATE? :D
You're just embarrassing yourself guys. ^_~
Jan 28, 2011 12:24 AM
Jan 2011
I think One Piece is pretty bad due to multiple reasons. For one, I think the powers they get from the fruits are ridiculous. I mean, the fight between Blackbeard and Ace was terrible imo. Blackbeard just stood there for most of the episode and sucked in houses with his darkness powers...wtf? The fights are just stupid to watch. Also, a rubber-like character is just not cool. Another thing is the artwork and animation...did you see those people run? It can't be taken seriously because of the way it looks. Another reason is that it starts off really really badly, the story in the beginning seems very dull, and it's difficult to bear through the first few episodes...Also Luffy wanting to be the "king of all pirates" is annoying because he keeps reminding everyone. Idk but I guess there is a reason why the anime is not televised in America and got canceled before even reaching episode 100 on the two channels it aired on. It's not just the 4kids dub fault, the anime itself is just bad. It's only popular in Japan, but I guess that's because people there also read manga and it's more entertaining to watch the pictures you see in a book come to life.
Oct 15, 2011 6:11 AM
Aug 2011
well i think its pretty good.i picked it up after seeing how highly it was ranked (6th) on this site,i found manga to be pretty unique,funny with good plot and leaugues better than shitty manga like bleach and naruto to which most of the retards here fap to..that reminded me,i think most of the people here butthurt narutards and bleachfags who are jealous one piece's succes.
Apr 30, 2012 8:09 PM

Mar 2011
Wow some of you haters are the biggest weeaboo piece of shits I've ever seen on forums. You havent even seen up to Arlong Park to know even slight, bits and crumbs of One Piece. I guess it's clear that some of you hate the series so much, and why? Because you scrubs tend to enjoy cutesy bishie bullshit. No wonder people that don't care about anime has bad impressions about anime genre. You guys are the cancer to the anime community.

Your opinions are voided until you finish Sabaody Archipelago mini-arc which is ends around 500 chapters, that is where entire story gets flipped around.

Too bad I watched some of "your" favorite series and I hated it. Angel Beats??? Get that dog shit out of here.
Oct 21, 2012 7:51 AM
Jun 2011
I'm just curious not that i 2 much care but that u dislike the best anime ever but how many eps have you seen and have you ever seen eps other that 4kids dubbed even the new dubs upgraded 4rm the 4kids weak graphic violence and vernacular u know i cud bet if even a couple of you gave the show a real chance u at wud least like it.
Aug 20, 2015 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
this cartoon is north korean propaganda
Jan 24, 2016 1:09 AM
Jun 30, 2016 3:07 PM

Jun 2016
when i read all these comments it kinda hurt, well the art may look bad, but the story and art gets better over time, one piece is over 15 years old after all. for me at first i thought i would only watch 10 episodes or something, now look at me, i watched 747 episodes of this in half a year and cried my eyes out like when * naruto spoiler alert* jiraiya died or something. just give it a chance, if you dont like it then you dont like it, and dont just go on the internet and talk shit about everything you dont like. so have a nice day to you people
May 13, 2018 12:08 AM
Apr 2018
I mean Don't get me wrong, it does get boring
Jun 13, 2021 3:59 PM
Jun 2021
puto el que lee aguante mesi
Jul 4, 2021 9:18 AM
Jul 2021
One Piece is a show I used to like... a lot... but that was years ago. It has since descended to hell. NOTHING can maintain high quality if it has more than 1000 episodes. Even Naruto had problems with half as many chapters.

What I hate about the recent OP is the shitty internal logic. We have a guy who has an attack where his leg is on fire, but that doesn't do damage to himself at all. We have a guy who was run over by a train and rescued himself by turning himself a cyborg from scrap parts. Newest superpowers are nonsensical, guys turn into dragons and food stuffs. At one point a water-animal transformation is included, when it has been stated explicitly that the transformers are all weak to water and cannot swim. This last example has to be the most inane breaking of internal reality I've seen in any fiction.

The comedy also got stale. Sanji and Brook are both disgusting characters. Wasn't one perverted character enough?

Bottom line: One Piece cannot be defended by objective facts and logic. It's slightly better than Bleach, but that's not much an accomplishment.
Space-ParanoidJul 4, 2021 9:22 AM
Sep 10, 2021 2:37 PM
Oct 2020
Making a club for hating on one piece lol you guys are such incels go do something else with your lives
Mar 24, 2022 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
lol imagine defending a cash cow franchise
Jul 17, 2023 5:16 PM

Feb 2023
1/10, needs more law (true main character)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.