Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2008 4:23 PM

Jun 2008
Another Simple Q!!!!
why do u prefer Usami over da other Seme's in Junjou romantica?!!!! OR any other Anime/Manga?!!!!

My Reason would be:
his voice!! eyes!! words!!! dat freakin hot evil smirk of him!!! a prideful person which kneels only in front of his love!!!! prideful but with a yasaaaaaahi heart, like a child!! innocent nd a Sexy Devil in da same time!!!
kyaaaaaaaaa!!! ofcourse i'll chose Usaaaaaaaami-san!!! Adore him!!! *Meeeeeeeeeelts*

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 13, 2008 2:55 PM

Mar 2008
Hmm...well first of all he's hot! i like his attitude...how he does what ever he wants XD that's my man XD
he's smexy in general..and i love his eyes and voice XD he's tall ^_^ and he grew up in England XD
and I wanna have million teddy bears like him XD
and he's such a kind person...he would sacrifice himself for the person he loves(and that stupid Misaki doesn't see that -.-')
well all i can say that i'm jealous of Misaki and those teddy bears XP
Nov 14, 2008 5:04 PM

Jul 2008
I didn't, he chose me. I swear!!!!! *LOL*
Nov 15, 2008 5:41 PM

May 2008
I chose him because he treats Misaki the exact same way I do to my girlfriend xD We both buy them things ever though they don't want to, we let them know we love them bunches, we're jealous in situations, and we both wanna just screw the hell out of them o__o

Dec 10, 2008 7:20 PM

Nov 2006
I love his voice!! It's just so deep and smexy. ^_^ Lol Also, his personality, looks, eyes...okay...basically EVERYTHING about him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2009 5:56 PM

Oct 2008
ivorykeys said:
I love his voice!! It's just so deep and smexy. ^_^ Lol Also, his personality, looks, eyes...okay...basically EVERYTHING about him.

Yeah!!! I know!! Me too!!
Love him very much!! He's the best seme I ever know!!
Mar 28, 2009 8:06 AM

Apr 2008
I chose him because he makes me melt. I love his attitude, just how he shows his love for Misaki even though Misaki is all reluctant. And he's a perverted writer, which just makes me love him more.
And I agree, his voice, oh his voice just made what ever melted turn into a puddle of goo XD

Apr 12, 2009 12:27 PM

Sep 2008
Why ? Do I need a reason? Well He's a freaking GOD.
His Voice is totally Hot. The way he holds his promise to eat with Misaki. His Eyes, when they look at you you feel like you are about to melt. The fact that he writes naughty books about Himself and Misaki. (I wanna SO read those, where Misaki Pushes him down!*images flashes*)The way he's super sweet towards Misaki and I love Usagi's Jealous side *hehe I'm a sadist!! I just adore Him, and I'm jealous of Misaki!

May 6, 2009 9:09 AM

Mar 2009
for meh...god i dunno...he just draws meh in...his voice his face, his body...OH GOD....I NEED A NUDE PIC OF USAMI!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOO HOT!

I LOVE DA WAY HE SHOWS HIS FEELING TO MISAKI...HOW HE ALWAYS SAYS I LOVE YOU!
May 11, 2009 2:44 AM

Jun 2008
Whenever he looks at Misaki with his eyes i wish i was misaki >_<! :D
Oct 6, 2009 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
I dont know its just something about him... i love his voice o.o and him XDD yeah, i think we all wish we were misaki >.> The other relationships in this anime dont really draw you in as much as Misaki and Usami's do--atleast that's how it was for me. Whenever i think Junjou Romantica, i think Misaki and Usami :D USAMI IS SO SEXY AND AMAZING AND I JUST WANNA SMEX HIM ALL OVER XDD
lol. nuff said >.>
Oct 16, 2009 2:54 PM

Apr 2009
Tell me about it!!^_^ Those two are all i think about when junjou is brought up!!Call me old fashion but,Usagi is the kinda guy everyone wants!! Hes loyal, fun, perverted, smexy^^, Knows how to do things right in a way that make u wrigle and squirm and want more!!^_^ He'll do anything for the one he loves^^ Now is that a man or WHAT!!!! Misaki is truly a lucky Bastard~.~ But hey, who else can Usagi be with other then him?^^ (but of course we all still want him~o~)
Whats sad is, you could trust a complete stranger more then your best friend

A forbidden love is all i desire: cause when its forbidden...its real.
Jan 24, 2010 8:18 AM

Jul 2009
EmiriiChan said:
Why ? Do I need a reason? Well He's a freaking GOD.
His Voice is totally Hot. The way he holds his promise to eat with Misaki. His Eyes, when they look at you you feel like you are about to melt. The fact that he writes naughty books about Himself and Misaki. (I wanna SO read those, where Misaki Pushes him down!*images flashes*)The way he's super sweet towards Misaki and I love Usagi's Jealous side *hehe I'm a sadist!! I just adore Him, and I'm jealous of Misaki!

I couldn't agree more...perfectly said !! *thumbs up*
Aug 16, 2015 5:52 PM

Dec 2014
I think he soooooo cool and at the same time he have a sexy voice.. haha..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member cards, get them here.[CLOSED] Planning on doing a different one ( 1 2 3 )

Ebisu-sama - May 4, 2009

116 by Muffin04 »»
Jan 24, 2017 9:01 AM

» Banner Sectoin

Muraki33 - Dec 10, 2008

9 by Muraki33 »»
Apr 17, 2011 7:25 AM

» Ur Before nd After Impression of Usami!!!

Muraki33 - Nov 12, 2008

9 by Muraki33 »»
Apr 17, 2011 6:43 AM

» Junjou Romantica Episodes - Torrent &amp; Online Watch

Muraki33 - Jun 7, 2009

1 by Ebisu-sama »»
Jun 10, 2009 8:04 AM

» Finished member cards

Ebisu-sama - May 4, 2009

14 by Muraki33 »»
Jun 6, 2009 9:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.