Forum Settings
Forums

Has there ever been an anime were uve never heard a single bad thing about?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 29, 2012 1:38 AM

May 2012

"If you do not stop the parody manga, you will get hydrogen sulfide" sounds to me that the sender is a madbro because the mangaka made a girly version of Slam Dunk or something.
Nov 29, 2012 2:41 AM

Jun 2009
k11chi said:

"If you do not stop the parody manga, you will get hydrogen sulfide" sounds to me that the sender is a madbro because the mangaka made a girly version of Slam Dunk or something.

I'm a lot more interested in how he see a connection between Slam Dunk and Kuroko...

Slam Dunk is about a nobody and his highschool basketball while improving... The plot revolve around his basketball time and how he improve as a player and grow as a person. From Delinquent, to an honorable basketball player...

While Kuroko is about a... "legendary" player who is stupidly strong at what he do, and the plot revolve around him going up against his former legendary teammates at super-powered basketball...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2012 3:01 AM

May 2012
AirStyles said:
k11chi said:

I'm a lot more interested in how he see a connection between Slam Dunk and Kuroko...

Slam Dunk is about a nobody and his highschool basketball while improving... The plot revolve around his basketball time and how he improve as a player and grow as a person. From Delinquent, to an honorable basketball player...

While Kuroko is about a... "legendary" player who is stupidly strong at what he do, and the plot revolve around him going up against his former legendary teammates at super-powered basketball...
Well I seriously doubt that the guy has even read a single chapter or watched a single episode of Kuroko no Basket, just- a guy with flashy ice like hair+ basketball = immediately to whine to all forums, get response "wtf is wrong with you?" or "lmfao that other show is garbage, this is so good!" from fans and go mad. Kinda like those hardcore One Piece fans that think about Fairy Tail everytime they swing a baseball bat.
Well I dunno what sort of problems the threater has
Nov 29, 2012 4:08 AM

Aug 2012
Higurashi and Clannad. Oh, I may have read one or two bad things about them, but they're pretty rare.
Nov 29, 2012 4:12 AM

Feb 2008
Hidamari Sketch. How can you possible hate such a masterpiece?
Nov 29, 2012 5:01 AM

Jun 2009
I'm absolutely certain that every single anime has it's detractors so I really can't think of one.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 29, 2012 5:10 AM
Dec 2011
i think a lot of people like the full metal alchemist series, it has a really general audience
Nov 29, 2012 6:27 AM
Feb 2012
Mentalii said:
Higurashi and Clannad. Oh, I may have read one or two bad things about them, but they're pretty rare.

Half of the site hates Clannad.
Almost everyone loves Higurashi.
Shocking because I'm the exact opposite and I can't find anyone else like that @_@
Nov 29, 2012 10:24 AM

Sep 2010
[url]http://myanimelist.net/anime/5682/Phantom:_Requiem_for_the_Phantom[/url]
[url]http://myanimelist.net/anime/709/Uninhabited_Planet_Survive[/url]

Also Hotarubi no Mori e and Hiyokoi, but since they are OVA/movies, i dunno if i can counter them in.

These shows are mostly never watched by haters because they are not famous. As such, we can say there is little bad comments about them.

EDIT : BBCode not working ?
CobrandNov 29, 2012 10:29 AM
Nov 29, 2012 10:33 AM

May 2012
^ The gore pic flooders still on loose it seems, its on announcements still , I think
Nov 30, 2012 1:39 AM
May 2012
Slatrix said:
Mentalii said:

Shocking because I'm the exact opposite and I can't find anyone else like that @_@
Slatrix said:
Mentalii said:

Less than half hate Clannad. The positives far outweigh the negatives. If you're including After Story into this then that is untrue because according to many resources it got wide critical acclaim whilst the first season got mixed reviews, most positive. I have seen a bit of hate for Higurashi, so again. that's a false statement but most like it. I personally love it so I won't slash you for hating it and Clannad. Well for Clannad I personally don't care. It's below average to me. I love After Story though.
Nov 30, 2012 4:33 PM

Oct 2012
Never watched these shows, however:
• CLANNAD
• Angel Beats!
• Heaven's Lost Property
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Nov 30, 2012 6:14 PM
Oct 2012
k11chi said:
^ The gore pic flooders still on loose it seems, its on announcements still , I think
man that shit creeps me the fuk out, those are some weird ass trolls
Nov 30, 2012 6:16 PM

Oct 2012
whitesox123 said:
k11chi said:
man that shit creeps me the fuk out, those are some weird ass trolls

Adblock my friend, Adblock.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Nov 30, 2012 6:31 PM

Nov 2012
I don't think I've ever heard someone say something bad about Higurashi, other than "it confused me"... which is a given.

Fruits Basket is another I don't really see people complaining about.

Nov 30, 2012 7:45 PM
Sep 2011
Ellamenopea said:
I don't think I've ever heard someone say something bad about Higurashi, other than "it confused me"... which is a given.

One Word. DEEN.

I still like the show though.
Dec 1, 2012 12:39 AM

Oct 2008
I don't think I've ever heard much bad stuff about Black Jack.
Dec 1, 2012 1:43 AM

Mar 2011
Never seen one...
But if I must choose, Clannad , Natsume Yuujinchou, Aria and other anime with the same feels
Dec 1, 2012 2:03 AM

Nov 2012
I think that would be monster?
Having a favourite anime is something nice.
Dec 1, 2012 3:13 AM

Dec 2009
Yokubo-san said:
I think that would be monster?

That show sucks. I feel like a fanboy for rating it a 7 just because I enjoyed first episodes and Mr.Steiner. Too many coincidences. Plotholes. A shitty finale says "The story is over, go your home now!!!". Watched 72 episodes to see nothing but the crap ending.

The claim has been refuted.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 5 hours ago

10 by MandarBloodeagle »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

25 by Atashi_Agatha »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

83 by Atashi_Agatha »»
5 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

200 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

65 by Atashi_Agatha »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.