Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 27, 2012 3:17 AM

Jul 2010
bastek66 said:

That's Rita. English girl, childhood friend of Mashiro.

her voice made me think of http://myanimelist.net/character/62565/Cynthia_B._Rogers
most definitely same voice actress ^^
Nov 27, 2012 3:24 AM

Nov 2012
DStev said:
Decent episode again.

-MgZ_ said:
Excellent episode!

Im really wishing for Sorata x Nanami ending. Though it's near impossible.

I am hoping for that too.

Me too.
Nov 27, 2012 3:52 AM

May 2010
Lol when Shiina jumped.My heart skipped a beat..
Nov 27, 2012 4:20 AM

Jun 2009
Decent episode. I like the mix of drama/romance and comedy in this show. I'm glad that they don't span out some drama incidents througout multiple episodes. Instead they solve it in the end which is better for the pacing imo.

So another girl in the next episode. I really hope this doesn't turn out in a harem, but someone in the forum said she's one of Sorata's childhood friends, so I have lno high hopes at all x.x. For me Mashiro and Nanami are enough. Any other involvement from a girl who likes Sorata will just be a bother for me.
Nov 27, 2012 4:36 AM

Oct 2012
Shih said:
MASHIRO SMILES!

And where did that random end of summer expansive fireworks come from. o.O

yeah, that's beautiful

lol at sorata's lucky hiding positiong xD
Nov 27, 2012 4:42 AM

May 2009
Nov 27, 2012 4:50 AM
Nov 2012
bastek66 said:
Mashiro's jump and fireworks made this episode perfect.

from now on, Shiina is the most unfogetable anim girl on me ^^
Nov 27, 2012 4:53 AM
Nov 2012
jose21 said:
DStev said:
Decent episode again.

-MgZ_ said:
Excellent episode!

Me too.

if that thing came true, it'll be the sad ending for me
Nov 27, 2012 4:58 AM

Oct 2012
i want Shiina x Sorata and that's what is going to happen probably
Nov 27, 2012 5:08 AM

Sep 2012
oh god! Megane Nanamin and no "pan" Nanamin *nose bleed* ><

Another very well presented episode I would say! the depression and then the excitement. both Mashiro and Nanami did well this ep! :D and of course we can't do it without the crazy-awesomeness of Misaki-senpai! xD good ep! :)

and they are still introducing new character? @@
Nov 27, 2012 5:15 AM

Nov 2012
anglelove_199x said:
jose21 said:
DStev said:
Decent episode again.

-MgZ_ said:
Excellent episode!

Me too.

if that thing came true, it'll be the sad ending for me

Know what
Forget about Shiina and Nanami. Misaki is by far the best choice.
HaHa....
Nov 27, 2012 5:18 AM

Aug 2011
I was waiting for the pool episode to skip.
In the end it turns out this isn't a fully pool episode and instead it's an episode filled what I like about this show :D
Lovely episode.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Nov 27, 2012 5:45 AM

Apr 2011
Oh god, I absolutely LOVE Mashiro now. She's just so damn adorable. Really enjoyed this episode. The Sorata's realization at the end and Nanami figuring out that she has feelings for him made this episode that much better.

"Oh, I get it. So you're a masochist!"
Nov 27, 2012 5:56 AM

Feb 2012
EstelleBright said:
Sorata is generic.
And I dislike Shiina, though I'll stick with this anime for a bit longer because it's watchable unlike a Certain Fart Online.

ahahahahahaha,

I agree though, Sorata is as generic as they come... I'm sticking with it only because of Shiina
erochanNov 27, 2012 5:59 AM
Nov 27, 2012 6:03 AM

Dec 2011
We finally got a swimsuit ep!
Sorata is finally the focus of this ep.

I really wish the romance progress more though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2012 6:12 AM

Apr 2010
So Aoyama didn't even realise her own feelings up till now that just seems a bit strange to me she must have realised her feelings for Kanda a long time ago.
Why else would she care so much about him.
Also seems that Kanda is showing more feelings for her that for Shiina so much even that Shiina is a bit jealous of it and i think it will result in more rivalry between Aoyama and Shiina.
Still Aoyama needs to be fast with her feelings Kanda won't remain single forever after all and there more girls around that seem to have feelings for him.

The presentation Kanda was in didn't went very well he was to nervous it was his first importuned presentation after all.
And screwed up because of that his feelings where down and he was thinking of giving up luckily his friends cheered him on to move forward.
As long as he keeps trying there will be a second chance but there is no second chance for those who give up.

The scene where they where hiding from the security guard was pretty funny especially the place where Kanda was between Aoyama and Shiina.
Not to mention Aoyama wasn't wearing panties at that moment which Misaki used to tease her during the last few scenes and Kanda realising how close he was to her.
Still i wonder how Misaki found out seeing the embarrassment of Kanda and Aoyama when Misaki was talking about it.
Nov 27, 2012 6:19 AM

Nov 2012
Stark700 said:
I got a question related to this episode. What are the general requirements of becoming a real game designer assuming you want to pursue a career in it?

Well it basically comes down to is two questions:

1. What kind of game do you want to design (wch will determine the type of programming and what type of game engine to be used) and

2. How much do you love programming?

Programming is not something extremely fun, let me tell you that up front, it is basically headache and hair pulling at its finest but if it is what you always wanted to do, then its a different story. Coding is the fundamental core of gaming and being able to integrate this with graphic design and sound is basically a game. The worst part of coding any programmer will tell you..., is that writing code is easy..., writing correct code is fucking hard lol..., cuz when you compile everything..., you biggest concern is not that it doesnt run and you get an error...., it is that it runs and spits out crap.

A degree in fine arts is a great place to start if you dont have any coding experience, whilst a degree in computer science or even engineering can set you up in the same way. The arts degree is just more centered around gaming. IIRC Full Sail university have one such degree.

If you want to try your hand at it..., i would suggest learning something basic and making a game from it. Like learning some C# code and using a C# compiler. With that it is possible to make some games for the old school Xbox. For my final project in com sci, we made a card game using that.

Lastly, the type of games; If you have some skills in drawing and making sounds..., then making an indie game should be right up your alley. Indie games are quite popular these days. But if you wanna go awesomesauce, like God of War, Final Fantasy, even League of Legends..., you need to work with a team. It takes a team of 30-50 individuals to make a game like those anywhere from 3 - 10 years. Going from alpha to beta takes realllllllly long sometimes.

My advise is to get to coding..., try it out. See if you like it and have the passion to keep at it. It's basically the only way to know if this is for you. Hope this was helpful in one way or the other.
NaxrrhidNov 27, 2012 6:24 AM
Nov 27, 2012 6:28 AM
Nov 2012
okay for this eps .

there's drama that tell us not to give up in life

there's also feeling down scene + happy scene
these combine is very great.

really , when i see this. I'm Amazed !!

5 of 5 fot this eps :D
also for Aoyama :p
Nov 27, 2012 6:38 AM

Feb 2012
bastek66 said:

Please put it in a spoiler tag. There are people who doesn't follow the light novel so please be considerate enough. Thank You.
Nov 27, 2012 6:53 AM

Dec 2011
I think this episode was perfect.
Nov 27, 2012 8:08 AM

Jan 2012
I love the comedy with a realistic touch.
Nov 27, 2012 8:11 AM
Jan 2012
best episode for my opinion!
Nov 27, 2012 9:07 AM

Oct 2011
Aww T__T Sorata didn't do well in the presentation. But I am happy everyone cheers him up during the pool scene : ) Mashiro giving Sorata a new charm. Great episode

Lol @ Mashiro's line
Nov 27, 2012 9:16 AM
Jan 2011
Poor Sorata, It looks like the only success he'll ever get is to be Shiina's caretaker.
Nov 27, 2012 9:40 AM
Feb 2009
this ep is so good that i thought it is the last ep... o.o
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 27, 2012 10:26 AM

Aug 2011
Favorite episode so far. They managed to balance out the drama with comedy pretty well. Nice job, J.C Staff.

On a side note, Aoyama looked so cute with glasses. I dig megane chicks. xD
Nov 27, 2012 10:38 AM

Aug 2010
NervousWreck said:
But now mashiro with the charms. I think Sorata is starting to understand how she feels.

That second charm...
Nov 27, 2012 10:42 AM

Nov 2012
No panties; no life!

Watching it over now with the english subs..., the irritation factor i felt towards Sorata crying was reduced a bit. With that being said and with the exception of that scene, everything else was pure awesomesauce! The comedy and the SorataxShiina moments totally made this episode for me. Shiina is clearly getting jealous of the fact that Sorata keeps talking about Nanami and I'm looking forward to seeing her do some extreme things to get his attention.

Misaki got alot of screen time this episode..., and did she ever deserve it. She is my 2nd favorite character in this anime and for good reason. Makes me WTF everytime i think Jin is so tsundere to her. Thank god the interactions of Nanami was so little and the focus of the romance was between the main pair. Hopefully the anime keeps this trend thru out the remaining episodes. Doing that will ensure a solid 8 in my ratings.

The pool part of the anime was just pure win in every way. Shiina going all HNGGG wanting Sorata to compliment her on her mizugi. Then...., DAT SMILE! As for Misaki, i can't wait for Yumekichi to post the screenshots of her lol. Nanami without panties was just insane. If only Sorata had looked up lol. Finally Sorata realizing something all adults learn, failing at something is a good thing..., it means you have found one way (or more) of not doing something right. To quote Thomas Edison: I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb.

Overall, it was a great episode. From the preview it seems we are finally getting to meet Rita, Shiina's old caretaker. We will also get to see the other member of Sakurasou in person most likely. Next episode should be interesting to say the least.

Episode Naxcore: 4.51 out of 5
Nov 27, 2012 10:48 AM
Jul 2012
Am i only who who thought about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVmbhYKDKfU
when Sorata showed content of second letter?
Nov 27, 2012 10:52 AM

Dec 2008
oh.. this anime really never fail to surprised me with its story and drama..
really enjoy this episode.. good combination of comedy and drama...

aw.. nanami looks cute when wearing glasses.. and how bold she is.. going commando.. lol..

still.. good episode... solid 5/5 from me..

Nov 27, 2012 10:56 AM

Mar 2012
The animation at the end when they were running back to Sakurasou got kind of crappy.

Apart from that, the episode was good overall, but not great. They spend so much time on that random game designer/producer guy with how Sorata always stares at his picture, but we're still left in the dark about who he is and what's so special about him. I guess it's nice to have some mystery, but I don't like they way that they're building it up. There's just too little development over the course of 8 episodes. It's frustrating.

Then we have Aoyama being kind of annoying and cute at the same time and not enough development with Mashiro.

Both of them are getting more dull by the episode. I don't know how they've managed to do that, but I disapprove.
Nov 27, 2012 11:03 AM

Nov 2012
Asparte said:
Am i only who who thought about
when Sorata showed content of second letter?

You are definitely not the only one lol.

Also am I the only one surprised that Shiina had on her panties(?) whilst Nanami didnt. I mean if Shiina didnt have on panties, Sorata would have had a nosebleed when she jumped at the end and since his reaction was normal, i would assume her pantsu was there. How ironic lol.
Nov 27, 2012 11:46 AM

Aug 2009
Nice episode felt really bad for Sorata, this anime is pretty decent, considering the extremely low expectations I had for it.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Nov 27, 2012 12:53 PM

Oct 2012
Yang94 said:
Decent episode. I like the mix of drama/romance and comedy in this show. I'm glad that they don't span out some drama incidents througout multiple episodes. Instead they solve it in the end which is better for the pacing imo.

So another girl in the next episode. I really hope this doesn't turn out in a harem, but someone in the forum said she's one of Sorata's childhood friends, so I have lno high hopes at all x.x. For me Mashiro and Nanami are enough. Any other involvement from a girl who likes Sorata will just be a bother for me.
Nov 27, 2012 1:04 PM

Jul 2009
Acidblood said:
bastek66 said:

her voice made me think of http://myanimelist.net/character/62565/Cynthia_B._Rogers
most definitely same voice actress ^^

her voice seems strangely familliar...
sounds like Kawasumi Ayako's....

nevermind, during the fireworks, Shiina was "sora wo kakeru shoujo"
bruh
Nov 27, 2012 1:58 PM

Dec 2009
I hope Rita doesn't stay for long. I don't want a harem... or maybe it won't develop into that even if she stays?

This episode was great, however. Maybe I was just in the mood.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 27, 2012 2:17 PM

Oct 2012
Marow said:
I hope Rita doesn't stay for long. I don't want a harem... or maybe it won't develop into that even if she stays?

I hope too. It is already turning out to be really awkward lol :P But maybe she will only be for one episode, like Sorata's sister. I guess she will come back every now and then.

Well, i think this episode was really good^^ the pool scene was soo epic :D
Nov 27, 2012 2:35 PM

May 2009
Norv said:
Marow said:

I hope too. It is already turning out to be really awkward lol :P But maybe she will only be for one episode, like Sorata's sister. I guess she will come back every now and then.

It's not harem and it will never be. What's with you?
Spoiler for not believing http://i.imgur.com/09xEdl.jpg
Nov 27, 2012 2:50 PM

Jan 2012
This anime has some of the best comedy I've ever seen.

But drama ALWAYS dilutes comedy.
Nov 27, 2012 3:33 PM

Jun 2012
Most likely a Shinna x Sorata ending. However, the company could include several OVAS of Aoyama x Sorata.
Nov 27, 2012 3:47 PM

Apr 2011
This show just gets better and better. Probably my favorite comedy episode in the series so far.
Nov 27, 2012 3:53 PM

Sep 2012
This episode was hella better than the shitty episode last week!

People are pissing me off though writing comments like, "Sorata was annoying this episode."

Christ. Heaven forbid the main character of a show actually has emotions and acts like an actual human fucking being! No but really, he should have spent more time tripping on bananas and landing on naked girls, or picking up pantsu, instead of pouting! This episode was so not kawaii-desu. The only good part was her not wearing pantsu and the swimsuits. It was so MOE.

Ugh. Give me a fucking break.

Anyway, loved this episode! I think it is my favorite so far! The whole pool/running/fireworks scene was amazing. And the OST really stood out this ep for me!

This is very minor, but the only thing that I didn't like this episode was that short 2 second clip of when Sorata got his swimsuit stolen and then got smacked for being a "pervert". ¬_¬ That shit pissed me off.
Nov 27, 2012 3:58 PM
Apr 2010
For some reason, I'm loving the voice actress for Nanami! It's like she's actually more inline with the character than anyone else. <3

As for this episode, it's finally Sorata's turn at life. :D
Nov 27, 2012 4:08 PM

Feb 2012
Great episode :D

Nanamin <3
And I still wonder what Sorata answered to that guy...

Anyway, wondering who's the blonde :D Shiina's sister?
Nov 27, 2012 4:14 PM

Mar 2012
She's Shiina's roommate from overseas.
Nov 27, 2012 4:14 PM

Nov 2012
HauntingShock said:
Great episode :D

Nanamin <3
And I still wonder what Sorata answered to that guy...

Anyway, wondering who's the blonde :D Shiina's sister?

Rita..., she was Shiina's old caretaker in England.
Nov 27, 2012 4:23 PM

Feb 2012
Oh I see :D

They kinda look alike~
Nov 27, 2012 4:32 PM

Sep 2012
Very good episode. I liked Sorata's feeling during this. When this anime focuses on the relationship between Mashiro and Sorata, it is actually a very good anime. I still don't like Aoyama, she beats Sorata for no reason, and she also really lacks some tact. I wanted to beat her when she said she thought Sorata would be more depressed. Can you actually get more stupid.

So, next good episode should be episode 12 if we follow the pattern of this anime.
Nov 27, 2012 4:35 PM

Mar 2011
Nice episode
I understand Sorata's feeling, not easy facing room full of adult like that
And Mashiro just getting more and more adorable every week
Nov 27, 2012 4:59 PM
Oct 2010
great ep <3 mashiro at the end. whys the cop climbing the gate when it was opened :l

zomg whos the blond
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.