Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 30, 2022 1:18 AM

Oct 2020
I know it was more so in the background, but the scenes with Ryu formulating the plan to add padding and Taiga staying up late while he worked were really cute
Jun 25, 2022 1:33 AM
Jun 2022
It was going to get a 5 out of 5 stars...until the scene where Takasu stuffed his hand in the top of Taiga's swimsuit. I know he meant well... but no matter how close they are, no go should EVER put his hand in a girl's top, unless she has given consent.

Apart from that, I loved the realness of this episode. The fact of the girls pointing out their flaws. They're all just some of the flaws that I've pointed out about myself over the years, some that I still do from time to time. And even those same swimsuit struggles can still be real today.

So it was nice to see the characters go through it too. Felt like I wasn't the only one.
Jul 5, 2022 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
Ami is being even more of a jerk than before, and I felt pretty bad for Aisaka in this one, especially with Takasu yelling "UR FLAT CHESTED??" Like, ffs dude :(
Mili_Mil_Mils said:
It was going to get a 5 out of 5 stars...until the scene where Takasu stuffed his hand in the top of Taiga's swimsuit. I know he meant well... but no matter how close they are, no go should EVER put his hand in a girl's top, unless she has given consent.

That was pretty shocking, it definitely wouldn't fly in real life but I understand it in this. I'm sure she probably would have taken that over getting embarrassed like that while Kitamura was there. At least our boi Takasu knew it was a last resort, i wouldn't have been surprised if Aisaka drowned him after something like that haha.

This might've been the cutest episode so far. Seeing Aisaka being more thankful to Takasu especially made me really happy lol.
Sep 4, 2022 6:31 AM
Dec 2021
i dont watch all of season 1 but so far so good
Sep 7, 2022 8:33 AM
Jul 2022
lol pool episode was funny also how did ryuuji not know she was flat thats like the second thing i noticed abt taiga lmao
Oct 3, 2022 11:23 AM
Apr 2021
Died laughing
Keeps getting better
Nov 17, 2022 10:24 AM
Jan 2022
I just thought it was a little to sexual. I know anime can be pretty weird when it comes to the sexual part but this one is for 13 year old kids.
Dec 8, 2022 11:32 AM

Aug 2020
removed-user said:
Ami is being even more of a jerk than before, and I felt pretty bad for Aisaka in this one, especially with Takasu yelling "UR FLAT CHESTED??" Like, ffs dude :(
Mili_Mil_Mils said:

That was pretty shocking, it definitely wouldn't fly in real life but I understand it in this. I'm sure she probably would have taken that over getting embarrassed like that while Kitamura was there. At least our boi Takasu knew it was a last resort, i wouldn't have been surprised if Aisaka drowned him after something like that haha.

This might've been the cutest episode so far. Seeing Aisaka being more thankful to Takasu especially made me really happy lol.

One thing we should also consider is that this series is about 14 years old and the underwater scene will probably have been perceived differently than we do now. Same with these older James Bond movies, where 007 can be quite "persuasive" when he's with a girl, which now would probably be considered more like abusive behavior, right?
Dec 31, 2022 2:16 PM

Jan 2021
What a wild pool episode. Though I like the wrestling moves in pool. Reminds me of the time I went to a water park with my friends.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Feb 26, 2023 2:37 PM

Nov 2017
The fun and jelly was so tasty lol!
Apr 8, 2023 4:01 PM
Aug 2022
taking care of some random bitch everyday isn't weird enough, why are you in the ladies section weirdo hentai

all characters are so weird and act unnaturally. 
Apr 8, 2023 4:03 PM
Aug 2022
when do this dude have time for homeworks and study and stuff, he's always in the kitchen or brushing mold.
Apr 8, 2023 4:23 PM
Aug 2022
what happened to "he is too tough looking everyone scares" setting?
why are you going to great lengths dude? why why why why why
Apr 17, 2023 2:09 AM

Jan 2017
this anime has turned out to be freaking hilarious!the first couple of episodes were boring but after the introduction of Ami-Chan the show has become so funny and i am having a blast!
Nov 11, 2023 6:31 PM
Mar 2023
I thought Ami said she was going to get rid of her façade in the last episode
Dec 12, 2023 1:49 PM

Aug 2022
It's really sad to see Taiga so insecure.
Dec 17, 2023 1:14 AM

Nov 2023
Wel lthis was something else of an episode fr
Dec 27, 2023 6:07 AM

Jun 2021
yeah, i knew, she knocked too hard and one more fatal time at her window.

Damn, Ami returned gaslighting immediately and going to the pool (yeah, noticed it's already summer uniform time) couldn't have happened at a worst moment.

Come on Ryuuji, Taiga is barely above 140 cms, are you surprised she is flat too?

"obviously i beat the hell out of everybody at the photography club because of this picture" "uhm, yeah, so that's why it disbanded"

"i've been hard to approach during the last days, i'm sorry" lol, just the last days? And now i'm asking which retro console stand-in is she playing.

well, what was she thinking about going to the pool and lowering the guard with Ami? It was obvious she was going to bully her. Also, there was no teacher around, giving Ami a deserved punishment? Too bad Taiga can't even blackmail her with photos and impersonations. Not the best episode, but the sudden cliffhanger can be interesting.
Feb 7, 3:53 PM

Apr 2021
Taiga is desperate because of summer, she is embarrassed to show her board, Ryuuji at least helped make a cilicone, but it almost went bad. How bad Taiga was flying, poor thing, she's short and still doesn't know how to swim.
I liked the episode, it was funny. that model made an invitation, Taiga's reaction wasn't the best.
Mar 16, 9:52 AM

Oct 2023
This episode made me reminder to my girl, when in school she lived the same situation
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

283 by Zertur »»
Yesterday, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

255 by Zertur »»
Yesterday, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 11, 2009

502 by Seradim »»
Apr 6, 1:19 AM

» Minori Kushieda

LuckyTenth - Feb 21, 2021

9 by MyBliss »»
Apr 2, 3:42 AM

» What's physical diff between kano and ami

atl_nal - Mar 28

7 by Ashikhi »»
Mar 31, 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.