Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2008 2:57 AM
Oct 2008
Sure myanimelist says there is a dvd ova thats 89 min. long and is a recap of the first season...but i have my doubt since i haven't seen a raw or subbed version of it anywhere and cant find the dvd at any stores online...the release date of this "dvd" is also the same as that of the manga which a dvd was included with but was nothing more than a short preview of the second season...so if anyone out there has really seen this 89min. ova...could you please post a link to a copy of it at a store or anywhere cuz i have my doubts its even real.
Nov 12, 2008 3:12 AM

Apr 2008
I think it's just the DVD that was bundled with the fifth manga. You can buy it on amazon.jp.
Apr 15, 2009 5:55 AM

Apr 2008
Plate said:
I think it's just the DVD that was bundled with the fifth manga. You can buy it on amazon.jp.

is that with english subs I hope?
Nov 5, 2019 2:28 AM

Jan 2018
SlimOtaku said:
Sure myanimelist says there is a dvd ova thats 89 min. long and is a recap of the first season...but i have my doubt since i haven't seen a raw or subbed version of it anywhere and cant find the dvd at any stores online...the release date of this "dvd" is also the same as that of the manga which a dvd was included with but was nothing more than a short preview of the second season...so if anyone out there has really seen this 89min. ova...could you please post a link to a copy of it at a store or anywhere cuz i have my doubts its even real.
idk if you seen it yet or not but here is the link if you havent somehow managed to find it yet. https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Kodomo-no-Jikan-Recap/Episode?id=53231&s=nova

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan OVA 2 Episode 1 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 16, 2008

15 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jan 2, 2023 5:50 AM

» Fansubs?

Icy-nee-san - Jul 16, 2008

22 by KuhakuOrigami »»
Nov 16, 2021 10:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.