Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Poll: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Finale Episode 4 Discussion

Feb 2, 2015 12:47 AM

Well, cheesy but good enough ending.

Looks like Shiina found new love interest, I'm rooting for her :D damn a babe she is

Good ending = good to see it finally ending, ha!

Feb 12, 2015 6:56 PM

finally got around to finish watching this series... started from s2 ep1, lol

overall, the series isn't that bad, but the plots are super cliche

Not like that's the point of this show... it's main feature was fan service and harem gathering.

But they did ended it with Yuuto as the "master" where he "controls" all the other maid, servents, and top families.
(not through fear or power, but trough trust and accomplishments)

The end feels really rushed, being it's a 4 episode OVA... and the previous 2 season was just dragging out things... lol
It's funny if you think about it.
They first drag it out to lengthen the show, but than decides to rush it at the end of the show...

overall I would rate this a 7 or 8 out of 10.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

May 11, 2015 5:04 PM
After super bad season 2 this one is great. We finally saw some good romance, she is back on good terms with old friends, and wedding - how often do you see that in the anime. Really good finale.

Jun 17, 2015 11:34 AM

I actually liked this show, but for all the wrong reasons. I've never seen a romcom anime this generic before, holy crap. I mean, even to the end, Yuuto punches out Haruka's father to rescue her, gains his approval, and runs up and embraces Haruka while she's in a wedding dress. And of course, the trip and grope. I'm amazed. This show has given me a new standard for genericness, and I will point towards this for all future references until I find something even more generic.

I still can't get over this ending. This is the kind of thing other romcoms parody.

Jan 28, 2016 6:19 AM

I sorta feel sad about Shiina still even though i haven't watched it for four years now. I'm still glad that Ayase and Nagisa got together!

Oct 22, 2016 12:13 AM

This was so stupid... All the clichés from all animes here...

Jun 8, 2017 1:10 AM

They finally kissed!!!! Well its about damn time!

Mar 6, 2019 2:47 AM
Too much drama and cringey sh*t, not enough after story development. I mean, dude, they're only high schoolers, do you even need to test their relationship that far???

Mar 20, 2020 10:50 PM

Wtf that was a really weird way to finish a story lol At least they freakin' kissed! Now I can die in peace xD
THANKS SENPIEX

May 24, 2020 3:04 AM

Generous 5/10. At least Shiina gets together with the handsome doujin stud. And it did come to a proper conclusion.
Modified by TrumpMD, May 24, 2020 3:08 AM

Apr 14, 11:34 AM
I already watch a lot kind of anime like this one and my prediction is right lol it was a plot of her mother and father so i didnt surprised at all probably because of that i didn't satisfied more to disappointment
the scene that satisfied me probably only the marriage
AND FINALLY THEY KISS after 27 episode they try to kiss but failed

Oct 11, 11:42 PM
No no no. I don't wanna cry for this shit anime

*cry a lot*

After I watched so many ultimately good anime, we just need to watch some shit anime.

I do not regret the time i wasted on this anime. Congratulations Yuuto and Haruka!

Danggg, PADS... oh shit here we go again

Pages (2) « 1 [2]