Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Say I Love You.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 3, 2013 1:48 PM

Sep 2013
it begins to get interesting... :D
In every score, there's a feeling...
Dec 7, 2013 7:10 PM

May 2012
Anna_Hiwatari said:
When he started to cry I totally broke!
damn these feels!! ;A;

I'm looking forward to Mei and Yamato's next talk.
Jan 6, 2014 4:44 PM
Aug 2013
Aiko deserves an MVP award imo. Props to her for telling Yamato what the problem was despite being a rival of Mei.
Jan 9, 2014 1:45 PM

May 2012
Poor Mei damn all them feels and so hearth warming at the same time! Well that ending sure was lovely and sad at the same time! Let's see what's next though that new character with the punk hair sure looks weird yet interesting!
Feb 13, 2014 12:21 AM

Jun 2013
Great job showing me how much of an idiot I was back when I had my first serious girlfriend. This made me want to go back in time and punch myself in the face.
Mar 11, 2014 4:19 AM

Oct 2013
really hope these two last out till the end
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Apr 26, 2014 6:53 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Yamato still gets my nerves. Poor Mei, she's been holding back her sadness and he still has the nerve to tell Mei that he wants to continue being a model.

That new guy seems like he's a nice guy.

Aiko really changed her ways as of late. She's more friendlier and even though she may be a bit tough on Mei, deep down she cares about her.

May 28, 2014 12:15 PM
Mar 2014
I don't know about this episode, if I were Mei I probably wouldn't be able to forgive Yamato for his thoughtlessness. Anybody who makes the person they're dating hate themselves because of their own feelings is despicable. I have enough trouble liking myself as it is so I probably wouldn't be able to forgive, let alone trust, someone who couldn't even realize that they were cheating without someone having to tell them. you'd never know if they were going to do it again without even realizing, though how someone doesn't realize they're hurting the one they love is beyond me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2014 7:18 PM

Apr 2010
Oh man, the new guy is weird as hell.

I hope Yamato stops hurting Mei. . .
Sep 4, 2014 12:10 AM

Mar 2014
Some words were uttered in the wrong place ..
Random people blabbering rumors .. this is bad !!
I am really liking aiko's character !! She's being so helpful this days !! I'm thankful for that :)
New character shows up in a entertaining way haha !! .. this is getting interesting .
Mei cries again .. it's painful for the heart ... to see a girl weeps.
The Honest Sincerity of the beloved girl ..
The Couple "new to love" .
Pretty great episode !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2014 12:39 AM

Jan 2014
Stark700 said:
Tears and sorrow, damn ;.;
Dec 16, 2014 12:09 AM

Apr 2009
Thank you, Aiko, once again. I really disliked her in the beginning, but now she's pretty much the logical voice here.
This Kai guy is kinda funny. Also, Megu-tan sucks.

Dat symbolism at the end tho.
Jan 8, 2015 3:30 PM

Aug 2013
Goddamnit, it was about time! Stop torturing her poor heart, you idiot! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Anyway, Aiko save the day, again. God, must it be complicate to have friend like that... The number of time I would flip my shit.

Anyway, I hope Yamato will stop acting like he did these few last episode. Stop pushing that poor girl, can't you see that Mei is shy as fuck? It's the girl you've been stalking, you must know that, no? Then tell that Megumi to go fuck herself, tell your whole class that you don't give a shit about her and that you loves Mei, the end!

That new guy was hilarious. But what is it with transfered student?! That's such the clichiest of the tropes... I guess she'll get close to him and Yamato will get jealous. I must be somekind of diviner... :P

Sherr said:
Dat symbolism at the end tho.

Woah, how could I not notice that? Collecting the broken piece of their couple. Yep, that's a pretty good symbolism, thanks for that! :)
minouneetzoeJan 8, 2015 3:38 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 10, 2015 7:55 PM
Jul 2009
Loved the very end of the episode. Touching in various ways.
Mar 12, 2015 5:55 PM

Feb 2015
finally aiko becomes sympathetic
best episode till now ... and this end <3

fav:
TouwaMemeMar 12, 2015 6:01 PM
Mar 30, 2015 12:22 AM
Mar 2015
Omwatermelon I loved the ending ^-^
Sep 13, 2015 9:15 AM

Feb 2015
An episode full of emotions! Poor Mei. Yamato is so stupid! How could he not realize how she was feeling all this time?!

This was a cute scene, I'm glad that all the misunderstanding is settled...
Nov 29, 2015 4:46 PM

Feb 2013
Well, that got resolved. But, what's the status on the cookies?
Dec 30, 2015 10:00 PM

Dec 2012
FEELS FEELS FEELS!!!!!!! Demit XD Haha! I love this episode even if this one is a heartbreaking episode. TSK! HHaaayy! Feel sorry to Tachibana.

- barely alive -
Jan 4, 2016 10:34 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Straw said:

Oh my god, this is too good. This was the first episode where I thought Mei was a little annoying though, when she basically called Yamato a creep. But she realised herself she has to change so let's hope she actually will.

Honestly not sure how I feel about this. I'm actually surprised that everyones upset about Yamato being oblivious. I mean yeah, he should've been more attentive, but he's never really had to deal with this. Maybe I'm just like Mei, but sometimes you can't notice the most obvious flaws about yourself. This character development (might?) will change hopefully, but even if it doesn't it kind of keeps Yamato realistic. He's slept with girls, made out with more, and is popular, but he isn't perfect. Instead, I'd say he's far from it.
That being said, that doesn't make what he did okay. I'm honestly surprised Mei didn't smash her foot against his hand when he started to pick up those beads, but then again that's also not in Mei's character. heh. That's just me, though I'm violent and unnecessary(nono, i'm not violent. I swear)
KaguyachinchinJan 4, 2016 10:39 PM
Mar 7, 2016 10:13 AM

Jun 2010
Last few episodes has been way too gloomy.I hope it ends now.
The new guy seems interesting.
May 19, 2016 2:07 AM

Jun 2013
Deym, the feels. Right in the kokoro.

Aiko, y u so good?
Aug 2, 2016 10:04 PM

Feb 2015
TaylorRin said:
I bet everyone who commented loving this episode are all girls.

for me, I could barely get through the whole episode.

omg mei is annoying. Shes so dramaticc.

No guy would deal with her personality, much less the ‘hottest guy in the school’.

I guess this is the girl equivalent to a harem anime.

I guess girls like because its saying no matter how annoying you are and how bad your personality is the hottest most popular great hearted guy in the school will still really love you regardless of how overly dramatic you act everyday.

I wonder if the writers know girls don’t really watch/buy anime, they read manga more. And no male is buying this series.

They should make Aiko the protagonist.

AMEN 100% FOR THIS POST!!!!!!!
------
this girl really is sickening. she makes like the worst and stupidest of mistakes and doesn't expect the worst and stupidest consequences.

for one, she is STILL affected by stupid girls pining away for yamato even though he has repeatedly and ENDLESSLY (for no good reason, i might add) to only have sights for mei.

secondly, she's pouting over her own situation as if it came out of nowhere and pounced on her.

the third takes the cake. she pretty much coldly brushes yamato off and then expects him to react supernaturally and not have feelings that can be hurt. she is constantly thinking of herself which makes this all the more worse.
then she says "Oh, it's because I was shy."

HOW MUCH OF A FREAKING VIRGIN ARE YOU IF SOMEONE PUTS A FREAKING HAND ON YOURS?!?!?

and then yamato takes the blame all for himself when IT IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO PERCENT HIS FAULT. what an idiot.

oh and kei did next to nothing for the plot, but he only appeared now so whatever.
TomDayAug 2, 2016 10:08 PM
Aug 22, 2016 10:14 AM

Aug 2015
Aktually, in wich episode Aiko made friends with Ayane (hope, that I didn't call a wrong name xD) and Mei?
Sep 17, 2016 11:43 PM

Jun 2016
I don't know which one of them is the most stupid.
Mei is a freakin' potato who keeps hiding all her feelings to herself. If at least she talked to someone about her insecurities, even if it was her mom, but no! She just hides everything.
I don't have comments for Yamato, but I'll just say this: I won't mind if they break up in the next episode, in fact, I'll kinda enjoy it. Just like Mei said at the end: they're too young for love. I think it's not in age, but in mind, because, oh my God. Such a childish relationship. I hope that weird guy who popped in the store gets to be the second male lead, things will be hella more interesting.
yabokuzSep 17, 2016 11:46 PM
HATSUNE MIKU TOOK ALL MY WEED !!!!!!!11 😡😡
Nov 6, 2016 8:42 AM

Sep 2010
At the beginning she's walking through the crowd, there people everywhere.
Then she's kissing him.
Then - WHAM! - absolutely zero people around.
What the?..
And I was eagerly waiting to see and hear everyone's "Ah-h-h!.." reaction here.
This is bloody ridiculous. No, this is not how you create "the atmosphere". I'm calling bullshit. This is just lazy work.

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Sep 10, 2017 11:44 AM

May 2013
I hope new boy sparks some trouble for Yamato LOL. Aiko is right. He's too arrogant lately if he thinks he can go to another girl's place without worrying about losing Mei >:D let's fuck with him a bit MWAHAHAHH
Dec 19, 2017 8:48 AM

Dec 2016

oh my! They are both crying! This moment is very rare ;w; At least he felt guilty after his talk with Aiko. I'm glad she could open his eyes about Mei's feelings.
... I could see fierce eyes when Yamato hung up the call with Megumi. Megu's finally showing her true colors >>;
PurpleGirl203Dec 19, 2017 8:51 AM

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 9, 2018 7:19 AM

Apr 2015
Rather unrealistic arc in that a boy as smooth and popular as Yamato wouldn't have kept modeling, wouldn't have not heard of 'rumours' and wouldn't have stupidly replied 'I didn't do anything with her tho' to Aiko.

Probably.
Jun 22, 2020 7:58 AM

Jun 2020
That last scene hit close to home. When they were picking up the bracelet together. Once I smashed the gifts I got my ex during a huge hurtful fight and we both ended up in tears picking up the broken pieces. That scene broke my heart - reminded me of my ex :’(

All those built up emotions that Mei have been having are so valid, I feel so bad for her I just wna give her a hug

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 29, 2021 2:30 AM

Jan 2021
Damn, the feels in this episode😭! Finally!! It took Yamato forever to realize that he had to be more honest about his relationship with that model with Mei..

Mar 16, 2021 12:13 AM
Feb 2021
It was disappointing when Yamato left Mei at the park alone. He's actually so dense.

Now I appreciate Aiko's interference. I mean just to knock some sense to Yamato since he's so dense.

Mod edit: merged double posts
ArdanazAug 4, 2021 12:45 PM
Apr 22, 2023 12:06 PM

Feb 2019
yabokuz said:
I don't know which one of them is the most stupid.
Mei is a freakin' potato who keeps hiding all her feelings to herself. If at least she talked to someone about her insecurities, even if it was her mom, but no! She just hides everything.
I don't have comments for Yamato, but I'll just say this: I won't mind if they break up in the next episode, in fact, I'll kinda enjoy it. Just like Mei said at the end: they're too young for love. I think it's not in age, but in mind, because, oh my God. Such a childish relationship. I hope that weird guy who popped in the store gets to be the second male lead, things will be hella more interesting.
Basically all my feelings summarized in one post. The way these both are, they would've broken up by now.
Imo they simply don't click. They move in different pace with their lives and I can't sense any chemistry between them.
This kind of relationship wouldn't have worked out irl.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2012

217 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Apr 21, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

97 by ibtissame »»
Apr 19, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2012

127 by Peixefaca »»
Feb 15, 9:25 AM

» Season 2

kisaragi_eki - Feb 7

7 by requiemofred_ »»
Feb 7, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

162 by NotBonBon »»
Oct 31, 2023 8:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.