Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 9, 2008 6:13 PM
Nov 2008
Aarana said:
GodKyuZo said:
I didn't know this thread would attract so many Kei-clone fanboys and people that just wanna say that someone is "angry" over something on the internet. roflmao. I was just stating my opinion on what my experiences are. So PAWS and all the over losers that think they are so cool with there "someone is angry with something over the internet" trash can seriously go and suck one. I never said I was angry and nothing in my OP shows that. I was just stating my opinion, from my POV.

Looks like this is going to be fun :) Im having a better day than I imagined.

People do have a right to freedom of speech. However, You are in a place that is owned and paid for by another person. Thus, you do not have the right to state your opinion in this matter. If you had stated "The rules suck" or "the rules are dicks" THEN and only THEN would you have had an opinion. However (back to those silly
Aarana said:
GodKyuZo said:
I didn't know this thread would attract so many Kei-clone fanboys and people that just wanna say that someone is "angry" over something on the internet. roflmao. I was just stating my opinion on what my experiences are. So PAWS and all the over losers that think they are so cool with there "someone is angry with something over the internet" trash can seriously go and suck one. I never said I was angry and nothing in my OP shows that. I was just stating my opinion, from my POV.

Looks like this is going to be fun :) Im having a better day than I imagined.

People do have a right to freedom of speech. However, You are in a place that is owned and paid for by another person. Thus, you do not have the right to state your opinion in this matter. If you had stated "The rules suck" or "the rules are dicks" THEN and only THEN would you have had an opinion. However (back to those silly rules)

6. Treat your fellow MAL members with respect. Do not insult or harass other members. Insults, harassment, flaming, trolling, baiting or other similar abusive behaviour towards other members of The Forum or hate towards any groups in general will not be tolerated, and forum mods will take appropriate action if they see abusive behavior from any user.

Ok so I'm a discriminatory, hate monger who insults people. Nothing I've said thus far makes no since at all. Matter of fact I bet there isn't a single person who agrees with me
Oct 2007
Nice thread.

Kaiserpingvin said:
Not a good first post.

Man, you don't really think that it was it's first post here?

Apr 2008
Neverender said:
wtfyourface donated and got banned. What does that mean? Didn't donate enough?

Holy shit, I never noticed that before.
Aug 2007
Learn how to quote.

Plate said:
Neverender said:
wtfyourface donated and got banned. What does that mean? Didn't donate enough?

Holy shit, I never noticed that before.

Seems like Xinil never did either.
Nov 9, 2008 6:24 PM

Mar 2007
Ok, that's enough of that. Personally, I have no problem with people criticizing what we mods do. As long as they give proper arguments and examples. Your arguments don't hold any water nor did you present any concrete examples.

Also, I don't find this a laughing matter. Though I guess that's what you get for posting this in General Discussion? Threads like these are better suited for the support sub-forum IMO. Or even an abuse report/PM'ing a mod personally. Also, bringing up cyruz like that wasn't a nice thing to do either. Whether someone's a mod or a user, it's not allowed to bash on someone like that.

Grow up guys.

Thread locked
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.