Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Satou Kashi no Dangan wa Uchinukenai Chapter 8 Discussion

Nov 11, 2012 1:26 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hitting a girl is wrong but wow, this chapter was intense..especially with those bloody rabbits. Poor rabbits ;.;

Nov 17, 2012 4:15 PM

First a dog and now rabbits? This manga sure loves dead animals.

Oct 25, 2013 2:34 PM

Holy cow, what's up with that.. By the way is Mokuzu the murderer? She's the murderer of her dog, Pochi too? It's getting so twisted man..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Jul 16, 2014 1:16 PM

So who killed who...?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

Jan 11, 2016 10:53 AM

I knew she had a crush on him, it was pretty obvious. I can't tell if Kanajima knew or not, though. I'm guessing it was Mokuzu who killed the rabbits, though I'm still a tad unsure.

I also find it weird that the hikikomori brother would go on a walk outside with his sister. It's not that easy for a hikikomori to just go out on a walk.

The worst part of this all is that it reminds me of an incident that occurred to me when I was a kid. Except instead of the body, I discovered the head. Well, at least it was only one dead bunny, instead of five or so.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Jul 10, 2016 2:15 PM

What the fuck.. i'm getting the feeling that Mokuzu is actually a really bad person

May 25, 11:08 AM
Dude, why would you kill animals for any motive? First a dog brutally murdered then now the rabbits? Nothing pisses me off more than people killing animals for their own selfish motives. Like vent anger in some other way. I feel Kanajima might be the suspect, but it can also be Mokuzu.