Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 8, 2008 11:00 AM

Ok, I just watched this and didn't understand one single thing about it. Anyone mind giving me a walk through of what happened?
(づ°‿°.)づ

Jan 14, 2009 2:53 PM

The third impact accurd, with only Shinji and Asuka left on the inreversably destroyed planet.
Shinji tried to strangle Asuka, but when he realized what he was doing he let go of the grip. She felt disgusted by his actions and looks down on him with pity. The anime leaves us with the last words "I feel sick".
How would you feel if someone close to you did the same?

Jan 14, 2009 2:55 PM

Late much. -_-

Anyways, I know that Shinji and Asuka can pilot the EVA so well is because both their mothers are sorta fused into the units.
(づ°‿°.)づ

Feb 9, 2009 2:46 PM

For a longer explanation, just read vendettared's review on the MyAnimeList page for End of Evangelion. I thought it communicated well analysis of major aspects of the movie's more confusing parts, though he/she does take some liberties with interpretations about the ending. Admittedly, End of Eva is a film rife with multiple meanings and complexities, so opinions diverging wouldn't be an uncommon occurance.
Ideal anime wife?

Aug 15, 2012 10:52 AM

If you don't get ANY of it, that's pretty hopeless. Did you WATCH the series?

It's not that freaking complicated if you can follow a story. And even better instead of asking people on here to type the whole thing out for you, go to the evageeks wiki and read the fuck up.

I've been on there to see some of the harder to notice symbolism and the links between the series and the film since I can't keep all episodes in my head at once but it can also explain the basics of the plot for babby's first animu too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.