Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 14 Discussion

Jun 22, 2017 11:05 AM

Wasn't expecting Iron Blood to die, damn. Armstrong's pretty awesome so far.

Old OP>new OP, although new OP is pretty good.

Oct 12, 2017 1:50 PM

I'm kinda sad Envy doesn't have the same voice as in brotherhood :/ but other than that everything was cool, nice episode

Feb 7, 2018 7:11 PM

Decent episode, but, i dunno. It just doesn't seem as interesting as the first cour.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 26, 2018 9:08 PM

PrOxAnto said:
Brigadier General dying ... wasn't expecting that.
This Armstrong guy made quite an entrance into the show, he looks strong af.

The Elric brothers completely lucked out that Hughes was thoughtful enough to send Armstrong there just in case something like this went down. Scar completely outclasses them in combat ability. Even killed that General guy real quick , that REALLY took me by surprise.

Jan 22, 4:27 PM

I liked the first OP and ED.
I liked this ED too! The new OP might take me a bit to get used to, though.

Jun 8, 1:06 PM

I really enjoyed this episode, and I'm happy Brigadier General Basque Grand died, he was an asshole. The Strong Arm Alchemist (Major Alex Louis Armstrong) seems really cool and I can't wait to see more of him!

Jun 8, 1:09 PM

Lycan said:
I liked the first OP and ED.
I liked this ED too! The new OP might take me a bit to get used to, though.
I agree, this ED is cool but the new OP is going to take a while to get used to seeing.

Jun 20, 6:12 AM

They finally found Marcoh and the fake stones, which is a foreshadowing to how the stones can be used for terrible doings. Envy is revealed. Scar's backstory is revealed, it's getting more interesting.
I like how the Anime community acts like a bunch of Commie hippies, "We the Anime community!"

It's just a bunch of different circlejerks who all hate each other and their own kind.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]