Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Nov 7, 2008 9:10 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 633
If u like some of the characters she voice which character did she voice u hate the most??
 
#2
Nov 7, 2008 9:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4172
I don't hate any of her characters~ :D
 
#3
Nov 7, 2008 9:13 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 633
the_seventh_l said:
I don't hate any of her characters~ :D



YAY!!
 
#4
Nov 7, 2008 9:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 33
i lick her charters there r cool
 
#5
Nov 7, 2008 9:20 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 633
1CLOUDSTRIFE said:
i lick her charters there r cool



Guess there's no point of making this post huh?
 
#6
Nov 7, 2008 9:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4172
pinkangel28 said:
1CLOUDSTRIFE said:
i lick her charters there r cool



Guess there's no point of making this post huh?


Verily >:3
 
#7
Nov 7, 2008 9:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 633
the_seventh_l said:
pinkangel28 said:
1CLOUDSTRIFE said:
i lick her charters there r cool



Guess there's no point of making this post huh?


Verily >:3



U think i shud take it out?
 
#8
Nov 7, 2008 9:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4172
pinkangel28 said:
the_seventh_l said:
pinkangel28 said:
1CLOUDSTRIFE said:
i lick her charters there r cool



Guess there's no point of making this post huh?


Verily >:3



U think i shud take it out?


No, no, let everyone see we love all of Fumiko-san's characters ^__^
 
#9
Nov 7, 2008 9:29 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 633
the_seventh_l said:
pinkangel28 said:
the_seventh_l said:
pinkangel28 said:
1CLOUDSTRIFE said:
i lick her charters there r cool



Guess there's no point of making this post huh?


Verily >:3



U think i shud take it out?


No, no, let everyone see we love all of Fumiko-san's characters ^__^




NICE THINKIN!!^^
 
Nov 7, 2008 9:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3063
Mabel West. she is annoying D:
 
Nov 7, 2008 9:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 633
Ohhh her? i didnt watch that show it kinda looks boring is it?
 
Nov 7, 2008 9:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3063
have you read any Agatha Christie books? they are very good.

I think the anime ruined those stories and Mabel isn't even supposed to be in it so the books are 100 times better than the anime
 
Nov 7, 2008 9:49 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 633
oh i see is it like a mystery anime??u kno like detectives and stuff like that
 
Nov 7, 2008 10:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3063
Yes. it is a mystery anime. Normally, I love mystery anime but Mabel and her stupid duck ruined it all
 
Nov 7, 2008 10:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 633
LOL^^
 
Nov 7, 2008 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4613
I didn't watch most of Orikasa's anime, so I wouldn't be able to answer this question. As for the ones I saw on myanimelist, I would say none.
 
Nov 12, 2008 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3063
now that I've seen Saikano I'll have to add Chise to the list of characters I hate
 
Apr 3, 2009 1:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 61
hirahira said:
now that I've seen Saikano I'll have to add Chise to the list of characters I hate


I do hate Chise as character too. (And Saikano's story also)
But still Orikasa's voice is at least above average...

The most fav. for me goes to Miu
 
Dec 17, 2010 8:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6327
Shirley from Code Geass she was such an annoying little piss ant that everytime I heard her say LULU I just wanted to bash her head into the wall until her skull shattered. Although I do like her character song since Orikasa has a lovely singing voice.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
 
Top