Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Nov 5, 2020 2:44 AM

Jul 2017
Good episode with some nice tension built throughout as Saki and Satoru looked to escape and meet their friends again, although I will admit some bits felt a tad rushed. Nice seeing Saki and Satoru reunite with the others though. Good cliffhanger too.
Jan 21, 2021 5:03 AM

May 2016
it's my rewatch after half a decade, so i don't remember if this will be explained later on but it's kind of annoying atm and it really feels like i missed something

so apparently, kiroumaru already got some orders from the ethics committee (to get rid of the kids i assume) since he said he'd be executed if they found out he helped the kids out, if it was him who reported the kids presence or someone else is another question but what bothers me is that if the kids knew (since satoru said it himself) that kiroumaru has been orderd to kill them then why would they need to try to fool the adults with the mantra shenanigans into thinking they still have their powers (didn't commit anything) if the kids themselves know that the adults already know?
Feb 11, 2021 2:05 PM
Apr 2015
with every episode i feel more anxious
Jan 8, 2022 7:08 AM

Nov 2018
This is the most boring dystopia anime I've ever seen.
Seriously, nothing stands out at all. Made in abyss is million times more terrifying.
Literally nothing happened in 7 episodes, building up tension for 99% of anime and then doing something scary like in Another is just not it...

I know there will be blood, lots of main characters will die, etc, etc, but please show something already. 3 hours of no serious action, deep dialogues, etc.
ZevvenJan 8, 2022 7:16 AM
I hate everyone equally
Feb 6, 2022 10:19 AM
Nov 2020
i'm glad this side story ended.

it was kind of boring.

but now i can't wait to see what happens. specially with that tease at the end.
Apr 1, 2022 10:47 AM

Feb 2021
The leader Kiroumaru didn't looked like a rat
Apr 27, 2022 3:09 PM

Jan 2020
I'm glad that Kiroumaru wasn't a jerkasaurus and went out of his way to help the kids.

I'm surprised they all survived though, and even more surprised that they just went directly back home. I suppose it's safer there because the adults can't lay a finger on them, but I was expecting them to just start roughing it out in the wilderness.

I guess this is where shit is really going to start going down now though. Or, at least I'm expecting it to since its out in the open that the adults want to make the main characters disappear.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 22, 2022 1:03 PM
Oct 2019
Last episode Satoru annoyed me with his “I’m unstoppable” bit. This week I got annoyed by Saki shouting when Satoru is trying to keep things quiet. Just the total lack of awareness. I don’t usually get annoyed irl, much less towards a show, but really during that part I nearly shouted to my TV “can you fucking lower down your voice. You’re discussing something that could get you killed and you’re making such a noisy fuss”. Phew ok just needed to get that out of my system.

Anyway, tbh this little arc never really got me hooked. I was really enjoying the suspenseful, creepy, compact vibe of the first two or three episodes. But then it became like an action/adventure/fantasy type with weird creatures that feels so far off from those first few episodes. And the storyline of this arc was not really interesting too. Glad we’re back to where we started, hopefully we get more mysteries
Apr 13, 2023 1:10 AM

Feb 2014
Sorry for doubting you Squealer lol.
Jan 3, 9:59 PM

Sep 2017
Maybe I was a bit too harsh on previous episodes
خ
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2012

702 by Ryls »»
Mar 19, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.