Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 7, 2012 1:19 AM

Nov 2012
Dont worry, jet li movies are usually gold, i'll track down a copy and give it a watch.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 7, 2012 9:18 AM

Sep 2012
okanagan said:
I am in the west. I think that you have correctly noticed a very distinctive feature of our culture here. It is deeply ingrained. Maybe please don't use the word "problem" or the word "wrong". It is definitely true that different parts of the world are different. However, if you feel it is a problem and that it is wrong then I respect that 100%.
I deeply believe it is a PROBLEM because one should respect the fact that anime is made in Japan for people in Japan. Why should people outside Japan dish out judgement like how stupid or ridiculous it is based on their own cultural upbringing. To me this is not just ignorant but arrogant as well (my culture is superior to yours, so if I don't understand what you made you must be stupid or retarded).
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 7, 2012 9:21 AM

Sep 2012
magic_kaito said:
i bet this series wouldn't be as popular in Japan if they showed Japanese tanks , or wore Japanese army uniforms from the second world war would it.
Even Japanese know their tanks are trash. There is an ongoing joke in Japanese forum about the inclusion of a Japanese tank in Ooarai's team.

magic_kaito said:
Notice that there`s not a single Japanese army reference or vehicle in the entire show
No Japanese vehicle reference??? Are you paying attention? I would advise you stop making fool of yourself and post embarrassing post about why this anime is bad. Your opinion is just not credible or mature enough to worth paying attention.
symbvDec 7, 2012 10:55 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 7, 2012 10:18 AM

Oct 2012
In Post #102 Symbv said:
. . . one should respect the fact that anime is made in Japan for people in Japan . . .

Okay, now I see your point.
okanaganDec 7, 2012 10:22 AM
Dec 7, 2012 3:03 PM

Nov 2011
no_good_name said:
magic_kaito said:
i bet this series wouldn't be as popular in Japan if they showed Japanese tanks , or wore Japanese army uniforms from the second world war would it.

Notice that there`s not a single Japanese army reference or vehicle in the entire show, yeah its okay to use tanks and references from the German army who murdered millions for a crappy moe show but God forbid that we remind our audience of the horrible atrocities committed by the Japanese army.

wow you are clever, if you paid attention you would remember that the volleyball team commands the Japanese type 89 tank :)

Now, now, don't expect him to actually pay attention to the show.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 7, 2012 5:20 PM

Oct 2012
This thread has gotten out of hand. :(
Dec 7, 2012 6:05 PM
Oct 2012
Danielcook said:

How should we put it back firmly in hand? The appeal of the show is easy to understand:
1) Good sports plot, you want to root for the underdog.
2) Good humor, little things like the Stu III getting shot or Momo's inability to hit the broad side of a barn, and that they can even make fanservice humorous.
3) Their technical accuracy and attention to detail. Even the most snobbish tank otaku have been impressed by the show.
4) Interesting characters that have depth, are easy to identify, and you want to like, and a surprising turn for drama for some of them.
5) Yukari's enthusiasm.
6) Extremely good use of music, particularly suited to the nationality of the tanks. This has been a constant, from the BGM of the first episode, through the American marches against Saunders, and now the especially with the Russians. Even their incidental music sets the scenes and moods well.
7) Enough history otaku fanservice (the name of the food court in Oourai for instance).
8) Taking the dumbest sounding idea possible, and by treating it serious actually making suspension of disbelief possible.
9) Their national stereotypes are lighthearted ribbing, sort of like Hetalia.
10) No panties.
11) The worldview is developing nicely. The team has done an excellent job of providing details that support the assumptions underlying this world. It makes one look forward to the flow of information about the world (i.e. that schools were put on ships to help promote internationalization for one).
12) It's fun as hell to watch, love to be able to kick back and enjoy the ride.

Is that enough for you? Back on message?

Edit: forgot to add:
13) Effective use of foreshadowing. Unlike most animation, they actually set they reveal later in the show up in previous episodes, like the number of the tanks that showed that there were still three more aboard the ship, on in the first episode when Miho refused to join senshado, the vice president exclaimed "its the end of our school." Watching it at the time it was passed off as exaggeration, but it should have been a warning in that she is the most mellow of the three student council members. That she said it was a tip off from the start. There are lots of these little moments that are a real compliment to the animation team. Its a pity the SAO's team didn't bring the same zest to their project.
Takuan_SohoDec 7, 2012 6:35 PM
Dec 7, 2012 7:09 PM
Nov 2011
magic_kaito said:

Notice that there`s not a single Japanese army reference or vehicle in the entire show, yeah its okay to use tanks and references from the German army who murdered millions for a crappy moe show but God forbid that we remind our audience of the horrible atrocities committed by the Japanese army.

You're stupid, aren't you? You don't seem to pay any attention to the show. The volleyball team use Type 89 tank, and it's a Japanese tank.

When I play WoT with German tanks, does it make me a mass murderer? When i buy a Panzer IV model kit, does it mean i am glorifying the murder the German army did in World War 2?

I've been here, reading your posts for a quite long time. I don't know what you aim with those, but please stop, because you're embarassing yourself with those retarded arguments.

And i don't know what you really aim by watching anime, but i watch it for fun, and this show gives me a tons of it. It's absurd, but it's not stupid. It got its references right, and the military otakus love it. This show is on the first place of BD pre-order sales ( Chuu2 on the second, and JJBA on the third ).

I'm not sure you're trolling or not, but if you're not, i would be very embarassed of these stupid statements.
lianxDec 7, 2012 7:15 PM
Dec 7, 2012 7:42 PM
Oct 2012
lianx said:
I'm not sure you're trolling or not, but if you're not, i would be very embarassed of these stupid statements.

I think I would be a mildly happier person if I thought he was a troll. Daniel I take to be a bit of a troll, he likes to ask questions, and then argues or insults the person who responds. As I pointed out earlier he strikes me as the type of person who argues with the people he wants to befriend.

Kaito, though, seems to be completely earnest. He strikes me as one of those people who have taken a couple of college history courses, who think Howard Zinn brilliant and who thinks he is ever so more aware (not necessarily smarter, aware) than the unwashed masses who are mere sheep before the mastermind manipulators in Hollywood, or in this case Suginami ward.
Dec 7, 2012 11:55 PM

Aug 2008
Danielcook said:
no_good_name said:
My love of GuP made me sign up, it seems the GuP sub forum is alot nicer then the rest of MAL.

I am still holding out for a second season, i think we are pretty much guaranteed one now (unless they finish the story in the current story)

That's because the GuP consists mostly of mlp fans and little kids.

The rest of mal is normal people.

"The rest of MAL is normal people"? Ha! A patently untrue statement if there ever was one.

Besides, going by viewership figures, if anything, the Sword Art Online and Chuunibyou forums are more likely to be clogged with MLP fans and little kids, like so:

SAO: 88,952 members (76th most popular)
Chuu2: 40,129 members (325th most popular)
GuP: 10,134 members (1279th most popular)

okanagan said:
Were I testifying in court tomorrow, I would have to admit that I am not aware of any good war movies made in the last decade.

Taegukgi, Flags of Our Fathers, and Letters from Iwo Jima would all like to have a word with you. Just make sure to stay away from The Hurt Locker; the Academy only gave the award to Kathryn Bigelow in order to spite James Cameron, but that's neither here nor there.
Dec 7, 2012 11:58 PM

Nov 2012
LelouchZero said:
Danielcook said:
no_good_name said:
My love of GuP made me sign up, it seems the GuP sub forum is alot nicer then the rest of MAL.

I am still holding out for a second season, i think we are pretty much guaranteed one now (unless they finish the story in the current story)

"The rest of MAL is normal people"? Ha! A patently untrue statement if there ever was one.

Besides, going by viewership figures, if anything, the Sword Art Online and Chuunibyou forums are more likely to be clogged with MLP fans and little kids, like so:

okanagan said:
Were I testifying in court tomorrow, I would have to admit that I am not aware of any good war movies made in the last decade.

Taegukgi, Flags of Our Fathers, and Letters from Iwo Jima would all like to have a word with you. Just make sure to stay away from The Hurt Locker; the Academy only gave the award to Kathryn Bigelow in order to spite James Cameron, but that's neither here nor there.

I have seen flags of our fathers and letters from iwa jima (loved them) i had forgotten their release date.

Taegukgi looks interesting, i'll give it a watch.
Thanks.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 8, 2012 12:06 AM
Sep 2012
LelouchZero said:
Danielcook said:
no_good_name said:

I completely agree with you on SAO. That show is like drugs for little kids. I do disagree with you on Chuunibyou. That show may have started out like a generic moe blob show but the characters have lately been developing more. While it isn't great - it doesn't deserve to even be compared with the mess that is SAO.
Dec 8, 2012 12:18 AM

Aug 2008
AiCon said:
I completely agree with you on SAO. That show is like drugs for little kids. I do disagree with you on Chuunibyou. That show may have started out like a generic moe blob show but the characters have lately been developing more. While it isn't great - it doesn't deserve to even be compared with the mess that is SAO.

I was just reaching for notable titles that are currently airing, and they were the first to come to mind. Chuunibyou simply isn't my thing, and while I do have a few episodes of Sword Art Online tucked away in a dark corner of my hard drive, I'll probably never get around to watching them.
Dec 8, 2012 1:55 AM

Oct 2009
Takuan_Soho said:

10) No panties.

Please revise this point, I think I've seen one
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Dec 8, 2012 4:05 AM
Nov 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Danielcook said:

Those are all the reason that makes GuP good. I don't think it will ever metch my personal greats, I.E: Gintama or Angle Beats!. But I heard somewhere that this is a new studio and this is their first film, please do correct me if imma wrong.

I forgot where I read it, but they say Girls und Panzer glorifies war. I have to disagree. Girls und Panzer glorifies tanks, to me a product of humans innovation. I believe that human kinds greatest innovation are all bi-product of war, sad to say. We all progress as a species because of war. Does GuP glorifies war, there is no bloodshed and killings as far as I can see, and most anime have. GuP's senshado is like paintball or Airsoft shooting competition, they have their risk and are derive from interest of war. Do they glorify war, I personally don't think so.
Dec 8, 2012 5:18 AM

Oct 2012
Miho's voice actress tweeted:

渕上舞 ‏@fuchigami_mai
今日は大きな地震がありましたね…。皆様、大丈夫でしたか??

Meaning: Today there was a big earthquake . . . Is everybody okay ? ?

今日 = today
大きな = big
地震 = earthquake
皆様 = everybody
大丈夫 = okay

In the part of the world where I live, (Northwestern North America) we almost never get earthquakes. But when we get them they can be very severe. We had a really bad one on January 26 1700. There is a pattern that they happen every few hundred years. The 1700 earthquake was so powerful that the tsunami went all the way across the Pacific Ocean and was recorded in Japan at that time. As far as I know, our earthquake preparedness plan is to enjoy life ... before the earthquake happens.
okanaganDec 8, 2012 5:45 AM
Dec 8, 2012 5:37 AM

Oct 2012
AzzuRe, thank you for Post #114.

GaruPan director Tsutomu Mizushima issued this order:

「パンチラ厳禁!戦車無理すんな!」

Panties are strictly forbidden ! . . Tanks must be accurately depicted !

Whichever animator slipped in that panty shot is going to be in big, big trouble if anybody tells Mizushima-san !
Dec 8, 2012 5:38 AM

Nov 2012
Forum rollback on monday everybody, all our posts from the last week will be deleted so make sure you save them if you want to re post.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 8, 2012 7:51 AM
Oct 2012
azzuRe said:
Takuan_Soho said:

10) No panties.

Please revise this point, I think I've seen one

Not pantsu, those are heated underwear for fighting in the snow. Calling them Panties would be like calling depends panties. Just because they cover the same area doesn't mean they are the same thing.

Though I am sure the director had a good laugh over this.
Dec 8, 2012 8:59 AM

Sep 2012
Jyuu-niDesu said:
I heard somewhere that this is a new studio and this is their first film, please do correct me if imma wrong.
The studio Actas is not new at all. It has been around since 1998 but all along they have only been given subcontractor work from other studios (from Detective Conan to Hayate to ToLoveRu to Macross F to Saki to OreImo) and has never made a series as the primary studio, until Girls und Panzer.

Dec 8, 2012 9:06 AM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Kaito, though, seems to be completely earnest.
I have to say that "earnest" is perhaps a word too kind. An earnest person would not spend time to write childish condescending mockery, and not a short one, like he did here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=515337&show=20#msg18277691 But I will definitely agree with you that he is probably not trolling.

Takuan_Soho said:
He strikes me as one of those people who have taken a couple of college history courses, who think Howard Zinn brilliant and who thinks he is ever so more aware (not necessarily smarter, aware) than the unwashed masses who are mere sheep before the mastermind manipulators in Hollywood, or in this case Suginami ward.
Might as well call him a self-appointed guardian of "high-minded quality" for anime. It is more simple that way.
symbvDec 8, 2012 9:11 AM

Dec 10, 2012 1:52 AM

Jun 2009
TheHandOfShame said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Give it time, in the west this show started with a negative buzz (Strike Witches with Tanks, Girls and Pantsu? What, girls in tanks, how ridiculous), and it will take some time to get over this initial reaction and for people to start judging it for what it is, a pretty interesting and most enjoyable show.

Of the three previews ANN had for the show, two were negative, and one thread I've been reading started off negative and dismissive, but has since then turned very positive. People thought it was going to be lame fanservice moeshit, or some mediocre SoL show with occasional tanks in it.

This is my favorite scene so far:

It made me laugh at first because of how unexpected it was, but it's also a very earnest scene that shows how seriously all the girls take sensha-do.

*Watches*.....*Promptly adds to PTW list*
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 10, 2012 1:54 AM

Jul 2012
the show just caters to a broad demo, it has nothing really unique about it.
Dec 10, 2012 4:32 AM
Sep 2012
Shaja said:

Your opinion. But it sounds very bias.
Dec 10, 2012 4:38 AM

Jul 2012
Gunnisberg said:
Shaja said:

Your opinion. But it sounds very bias.

no bias, involved i bare no ill will towards the anime i just don't see anything special about it.
Dec 10, 2012 4:55 AM

Aug 2008
Tnak-themed anime are so vanishingly rare that off the top of my head, I can only name three titles other than Girls und Panzer where they play a vital role: Dominion: Tank Police, Those Who Hunt Elves, and Valkyria Chronicles. However, there are so many giant robot-themed anime that it'd take me all day to list them all. Isn't it about time we started saying "Tank goodness" instead of "Tanks for nothing"?
Dec 10, 2012 5:23 AM

Oct 2012
In Post #123 Shaja wrote:

Shaja has written quite a lot of anime reviews on MAL and they all look well thought out and articulate. Browse through a few of them if you haven't already.

It would be great if Shaja could write a definitive review for Girls und Panzer.

Perusing through them, none of the past reviews by Shaja shows bias or ill will. Having said that, I did see "thumbs down" for some anime that I like. I certainly agree that Lucky Star ( らき☆すた ) got off to a very bad start with the somewhat overly detailed explanation of how to eat a chocolate cornet. But it is a classic scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzCcS1Lez88
okanaganDec 10, 2012 5:33 AM
Dec 10, 2012 6:09 AM

Nov 2011
Shaja said:

You mean outside of the realistic tank battles?

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 10, 2012 7:16 AM
Oct 2012
Shaja said:

Are you saying that IF the show just caters to a broad demo, THEN it has nothing really unique about it. Because that is not true. The second term does not necessarily follow the first, and does not follow it in this particular instance.

If they are two separate terms:
1) "the show just caters to a broad demo" So what? Many artists including Shakespeare catered to a large demo. That something tries to be popular doesn't make it common, likewise just because something tries to be unique doesn't make it artistic. That statement shows a very shallow understanding of aesthetics, and smacks of dogmatic elitism posing as valid criticism.
2) "it has nothing really unique about it" . If true, again so what? The Aeneid was a blatant copy of the Iliad and Odyssey, doesn't matter. That something is unique doesn't make it good. Again that is a shallow and inaccurate assumption

Besides it isn't even true as Rederoin pointed out: outside of realistic tank battles. I would also add: that is a highly successful hybridization of a military genre theme into a school sports genre. I cannot think of another example of this, so that would in itself make it unique.

Of course this in and of itself wouldn't make GuP critically worthwhile, but merely saying what you said cannot, outside of a very narrow and biased worldview, can be taken as being a negative comment on the show.
Dec 10, 2012 8:36 AM

Sep 2012
okanagan said:
In Post #123 Shaja wrote:

Shaja has written quite a lot of anime reviews on MAL and they all look well thought out and articulate. Browse through a few of them if you haven't already.

Perusing through them, none of the past reviews by Shaja shows bias or ill will.
Despite what you said, his brief comment about this anime does look BIASED, and I have to capitalize it to stress it. I would write more but Takuan_Soho wrote something pretty good already, so I would just write briefly. Besides what Takuan_Solo has already pointed out, I would say that trying to take good care of the needs of two very different groups (those who like girls and those who like panzer) to the level of great satisfaction (just the care taken in the military aspect is already unique in itself for an anime) while keeping a good balance and create a great chemistry to make it go beyond that (for example, it is at the end more a sports anime than a military anime or slice-of-life girls anime) is truly unique.
symbvDec 10, 2012 9:06 AM

Dec 13, 2012 1:54 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
If you like military history, you just have to respect the level of detail the production team put into this series.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 13, 2012 3:18 PM

Dec 2012
I have been very surprised at how well done this series is turning out to be, the story at first seemed so out there it was silly but i am liking it more and more. Will be interesting to see how it all comes out.

Dec 15, 2012 6:52 AM

Apr 2007
Marzan said:
If you like military history, you just have to respect the level of detail the production team put into this series.
It's the same military adviser that was involved with Strike Witches which was slammed packed with awesome real-world references.

This anime has completely blown me away. The attention to technical detail, the cute art, and some of the best action scenes I've seen in any anime. It's just come together so perfectly.
Dec 15, 2012 11:25 AM

Oct 2012
No guys in the show.... :(

It's a tacofest
Dec 15, 2012 11:45 AM

Sep 2012
Danielcook said:
There are many guys in the show though. Perhaps not in the tank teams, but that is already explained because of the nature of senshadou. ]

Dec 15, 2012 11:46 AM

Oct 2012
symbv said:
Danielcook said:
There are many guys in the show though. Perhaps not in the tank teams, but that is already explained because of the nature of senshadou. ]

But couldn't they have at least one male main character? Even though they don't use the tanks.
Dec 15, 2012 11:50 AM
Oct 2012
Danielcook said:
But couldn't they have at least one male main character? Even though they don't use the tanks.

Why? That isn't what the show is about. Seems an odd thing to hang one's hat on as a criticism. Can you explain why you need a main male character?
Dec 15, 2012 11:52 AM

Sep 2012
Danielcook, you are working for Equal Opportunities Commission?

Dec 15, 2012 11:56 AM

Oct 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Danielcook said:

Why? That isn't what the show is about. Seems an odd thing to hang one's hat on as a criticism. Can you explain why you need a main male character?

You know how shows with majority of male casts have 1 or 2 girls that don't really participate in the main story, but are there just because.

I thought I would have been cool to have a vice-versa of that situation call it a reversal of gender roles, etc.

Like what the hunger games attempted to do. Peta. Acting as the damsel in distress.
Dec 15, 2012 12:07 PM
Oct 2012
Danielcook said:
You know how shows with majority of male casts have 1 or 2 girls that don't really participate in the main story, but are there just because.

I thought I would have been cool to have a vice-versa of that situation call it a reversal of gender roles, etc.

Like what the hunger games attempted to do. Peta. Acting as the damsel in distress.

I can see the appeal of that situation, but GuP really isn't that type of show. It is more a "sports" anime than anything else, and doesn't have enough episodes to develop a love angle like in Touch or Cross Game.

Plus I think that would violate the goal of the director. He is obviously having fun with this series (not surprising since his background is in comedy). He wanted it to be lighthearted (and I mean that in the best possible way) and have succeeded magnificently at it. As I said back at episode 5, while there may be "better" shows, this has been one of the most enjoyable shows I have ever watched. In my opinion there is enough teen angst out there, we need more shows like this.
Dec 15, 2012 12:07 PM

Sep 2012
^ Seems you are just trying to look for a show to fit your idea of how gender distribution in the cast should work instead of having a good reason why there must be one male main character in this show.

Dec 17, 2012 7:34 AM
Dec 2010
Danielcook said:

It's a tacofest

How does this even count as something to complain about. Just because there isn't doesn't warrant the need for it to be there. Why don't you complain about the lack of giant mecha with halos in Mahou Shojo Madoka Magica?
Dec 17, 2012 7:49 AM
Oct 2012
newnar said:
How does this even count as something to complain about. Just because there isn't doesn't warrant the need for it to be there. Why don't you complain about the lack of giant mecha with halos in Mahou Shojo Madoka Magica?

We actually take such criticism as a sign of how good GuP has been. If that is all the haters have to complain about, the show much being doing a pretty darn good job.
Dec 17, 2012 8:08 AM
Dec 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
newnar said:

We actually take such criticism as a sign of how good GuP has been. If that is all the haters have to complain about, the show much being doing a pretty darn good job.

Truly, they have nothing else to throw at GaurPan except the dregs formed of their own lack of common sense and logic
Dec 17, 2012 12:07 PM

Oct 2012
Lol you guys are funny.

Have fun waiting till March for your "good". Show.

Lmao.
Dec 17, 2012 12:11 PM

Sep 2012
Danielcook said:
Lol you guys are funny.
And you are funny in a weird way too.
Including this odd sentence structure you used here.

Dec 17, 2012 12:17 PM

Oct 2012
symbv said:
Danielcook said:
Lol you guys are funny.
And you are funny in a weird way too.
Including this odd sentence structure you used here.

I'm typing this on my phone, and it sometimes adds a period to my spaces.

Don't expect people to type properly.
Dec 17, 2012 12:20 PM

Sep 2012
Danielcook said:
I guess that is one thing that makes it funny to read your posts. Anyway, that you posted that question in this thread at the beginning is already funny.

Dec 17, 2012 12:27 PM

Oct 2012
symbv said:
Danielcook said:
I guess that is one thing that makes it funny to read your posts. Anyway, that you posted that question in this thread at the beginning is already funny.

Yeah mang,

I guess you gotta entertain the yourself while you wait for your show to air again.
Dec 17, 2012 12:30 PM

Sep 2012
Danielcook said:

There is a reason why this show is named girls und panzer.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

symbv - Oct 29, 2012

243 by Abeke »»
Mar 14, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

symbv - Mar 18, 2013

167 by giannis85 »»
Jan 21, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2012

191 by giannis85 »»
Jan 18, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2012

191 by yakisobaman »»
Jan 17, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Dec 10, 2012

320 by giannis85 »»
Jan 4, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.