Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2008 3:00 AM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy crap, last page gave chill down my spine lol.
I'm very interested in what the heck going on with Shoot with all those Doctors(?).
It looks like we get to see Gon in action some time soon! can't wait for next one.
Awesome chapter!
Nov 8, 2008 9:27 AM

Sep 2008
It does look like its gon chance but I bet killua will come and battle instead of gon, although i want to see gon right now...

Yea, I wonder who those doctors are also... can't wait for the next chapter.
Nov 8, 2008 10:59 AM
Jun 2007
FUCKING WIN.

That final page was just awesome. Gon is in the presence of two Royal Guards and without any hesitation, he tells the other one to shut his trap. This is why I love this manga so much. it manages to be epic even without any bloodshed. I'm crossing my fingers for a tag team between Gon and Killua vs. Pito and Pufu.

but still no sight of the King against Netero. D:

about the doctors treating Shoot, my guess is that Movu (the other Hunter that came with Morau and Netero to the NGL. He has the ability to conjure up wormholes) went back to the palace so retrieve Shoot. Since the entrance on the palace side was still open, and with all the chaos ensuing, Movu can sneak past the Ants and aid his comrade.
Nov 9, 2008 1:43 PM

Aug 2007
Nice.

Finally Gon is shown.
Oct 12, 2017 11:35 AM

Nov 2010
Those last pages with Gon, Pitou and Pouf are just excellent.

I also love the little exchange with Killua and Meleoron. Killua sure did look hurt but is still ready to die with Gon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.