Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 6, 2008 10:26 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kay.
If it was that easy to win she should have done it in the first place...
Nov 6, 2008 10:42 PM

Mar 2008
So it's Soi Fon vs. Barragan now. I swear to god if she dies I am going to be sooooo pissed off.

Nov 6, 2008 10:51 PM
Jan 2008
Is it Hinamori or Nanao? x__X
Nov 6, 2008 11:04 PM

Feb 2008
oh boy. could they just stop with the fucking chatting and get on with the fucking fight already?

*yawn*

Nov 6, 2008 11:08 PM

Jun 2008
A little better than last week. I hope Barragan finally decides to enter the battle, who the hell showed up to Matsumoto's catfight?
Nov 6, 2008 11:28 PM

Nov 2007
nothing really happened again. sick of these trash arrancar's that act tough and then lose fast. why can't any of them actually be challenging or interesting.
Nov 6, 2008 11:43 PM

Nov 2007
it was an meh chapter. i mean getting yourself beat up when you can kill someone so easily is dumb.

anyhow i think the person that saved matsumoto maybe hinamori considering this would be a good time for her to show her face again.
Nov 6, 2008 11:46 PM

Feb 2007
I'm just glad that Soi Fon finally won, and that we won't have to wait another chapter for that to happen.
Nov 6, 2008 11:47 PM

May 2007
Williampetty said:
Is it Hinamori or Nanao? x__X

I'm guessing Hinamori because of the energy/fireball thing that hit Apache.

It would be cool to see Nanao there as well :)
Nov 6, 2008 11:55 PM

Sep 2007
I'm hoping both Hinamori and Nanao join in for a 3v3 catfight. It'd be pretty lulz.
Nov 6, 2008 11:59 PM

Mar 2008
then again, it could be the vizors

but the vizors would have killed them in one shot

if it's between Hinamori and Nanao. It's probably Nanai, Hinamori will switch sides if she was there XP
Nov 7, 2008 12:33 AM

Apr 2007
Barragan vs Soifon? That lowers the chances of him being the first espada ;P

Now the question is who saved Matsumoto?
-Part of me wants it to be Gin, but because of her reaction I don't see that happening.
-I don't want it to be Hinamori because she would cause some more unnecessary drama 'Aizen-sama~' blech.
-It could be Nanao, but we don't even know what she can do.
-I would love if it would be the vizards, but imo it seems too early for that.

Wow, Bleach was actually a little interesting for once :o
Nov 7, 2008 12:44 AM
Oct 2008
Blarg...I really don't care who it is, I just want the story to advance faster. I want to see whats happening back in Hueco Mundo.
Nov 7, 2008 12:56 AM

Jun 2008
Maybe they were able to force their way out, somehow? OK, probably not.
But that bit with Soi Fon made the Special Forces look somewhat... Lonely.
Nov 7, 2008 1:02 AM

Jun 2007
Why do I still bother reading this.

The chapters are short, and not a damn thing is happening. It really feels like they could have combined the last 2 chapters in to 1.
Nov 7, 2008 2:22 AM

Jun 2007
Wasabi said:
I'm hoping both Hinamori and Nanao join in for a 3v3 catfight. It'd be pretty lulz.

Same here..
Nov 7, 2008 3:24 AM

Oct 2007
it was okay - if she could have donw that in the first place then why didn't she do it in the first place >.>

But i want to know who saved Matsumoto.....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2008 4:42 AM

Dec 2007
Was Hinamori even a part of this group? I don't remember seeing her...
Nov 7, 2008 5:01 AM
Nov 2007
Honestly, I didn't get it. So, why the fuck was Soi Fon able to beat that guy? o.O
Moreover, why the hell does she need to trash talk so long before killing...? <___<
Well whatever, maybe the next chapter will be better. All in all, this was very meh... ._.
Nov 7, 2008 6:21 AM

May 2007
That was stupid. So the past 2-3 chapters were totally useless because Soi Fon could have easily killed him like that in one panel. What the fuck?

And I totally lol-ed when Soi Fon said "don't say anything that might tip them off." What the hell? Isn't everyone already tipping each other off" since the beginning?
Nov 7, 2008 6:40 AM

Aug 2008
Momo-Hime said:
-Part of me wants it to be Gin, but because of her reaction I don't see that happening.
-I don't want it to be Hinamori because she would cause some more unnecessary drama 'Aizen-sama~' blech.

Same here. Please, no more Hinamori...And I doubt she would do anything apart from crying after seeing Aizen.
Gin, yes, part of me wants it too, but I don't think he's too sentimental.
Vizards...Now that would be nice x)

Well, it wasn't so bad.

The best shape for an angel! ;)

Nov 7, 2008 7:03 AM

Nov 2007
She beat him now?! -.-

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Nov 7, 2008 7:04 AM

Apr 2007
finally an ok chapter

soifon ftw :3
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Nov 7, 2008 7:16 AM

Apr 2008
Momo-Hime said:
Barragan vs Soifon? That lowers the chances of him being the first espada ;P

Wow, Bleach was actually a little interesting for once :o

- Yeah I totally agree, I'd die for gin to be the one who saved her, but he's caught in Yamaji's fire, so he couldn't possibly do that. And if he were to interfere, it would be against Aizen's orders, or something.
- I don't like Hinamori too much either, so high five again I agree with you, hopefully it's not her, though it looks like it.
- Nanao shoots balls of fire/energy? I never heard of that, but sure that could be a possibility. She wasn't with Shunsui and Ukitake anyway.
- The vizards have already headed out to fight, however it's only the beginning of the battle, so I agree with you again, it's a tad too early.

And lastly, I agree with you again, it's finally gotten me excited for the next chapter since I don't know how long. Great minds think alike (:
Nov 7, 2008 7:23 AM

May 2008
Nice cliffhanger at the end
Nov 7, 2008 7:28 AM

Aug 2007
haha, 5/5 from me.
Nov 7, 2008 7:39 AM

May 2007
Ugh, Kubo. Why did you make Soi Fon battle "to the death" with that one arrancar if she can beat him like that in just ONE hit? Kubo kubo kubo.... when will you learn? :P

Anyway, still, I think the 2nd division and Omaeda are awesome. :D

Nov 7, 2008 7:40 AM

May 2007
please no more fake fights.
please no more boring villains.

more realism + death plz.
Nov 7, 2008 7:59 AM

Sep 2008
This was a chapter?

I think the 1/2 number for 666 corrupted this chapter because it sucked ass..

Nothing happened.. and they pull this "Who is it" crap at the end? stupid...
Nov 7, 2008 8:01 AM

Dec 2007
silly, yet again. I hate it when they pull that "I could've ended it whenever I wanted to but I think I'll waste three weeks on being useless"
Nov 7, 2008 8:17 AM
Oct 2007
would be cool if it was the vaizards.. but, i doubt it~
looks like whoever it was.. matsumoto recognized him/her and i'm pretty sure she hasn't seem them yet.
Nov 7, 2008 10:55 AM

Dec 2007
At least we finally see what Suzumebachi can really do and not what the anime thinks it does. But yeah, this really made the last two chapters all too pointless. Man, these Espada are falling left and right.

Oh, and LAME LAME LAME cliffhanger, btw.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2008 12:24 PM
Jul 2008
Islaya said:
So it's Soi Fon vs. Barragan now. I swear to god if she dies I am going to be sooooo pissed off.

Barragan has the most Fraccion, so it's likely he is the first Espada. It wouldn't shock me at all if she died against him.

Well, this certainly was an improvement from last week. It was a weak plot point that she was just simply "observing" their power, but it was much better than the Omaeda fight. For two short fights, anyways.
Nov 7, 2008 12:58 PM

May 2007
Rouykshire said:
Barragan has the most Fraccion, so it's likely he is the first Espada. It wouldn't shock me at all if she died against him.

Not necessarily, number of Fraccion doesn't relate to Espanda ranking. I'm pretty sure Szayel Aprro Granz had more Fraccion than him and he was no 8.
Nov 7, 2008 1:05 PM

Apr 2008
vindemon64 said:
That was stupid. So the past 2-3 chapters were totally useless because Soi Fon could have easily killed him like that in one panel. What the fuck?

And I totally lol-ed when Soi Fon said "don't say anything that might tip them off." What the hell? Isn't everyone already tipping each other off" since the beginning?

I couldn't agree More, that was really stupid

Lailerosse said:
Momo-Hime said:

Same here. Please, no more Hinamori...And I doubt she would do anything apart from crying after seeing Aizen.
Gin, yes, part of me wants it too, but I don't think he's too sentimental.
Vizards...Now that would be nice x)

i'm guessing either hinamori or urahara
but i don't think it's any of the vizards cause matsumoto doesn't know anyone of them, does she
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Nov 7, 2008 1:24 PM

Dec 2007
OBVIOUSLY, the mysterious savior is Isshin! :) I wonder if he's ever gonna show up again, what with him being a Shinigami and all...
Nov 7, 2008 1:44 PM
May 2008
So... WHO IS IT?
Momo-Hime said:

Ah vaizards! Yes! That would be so awesome. But I do agree it's a bit too early for their re-entrance.
anyway, we'll just have to wait...
Nov 7, 2008 3:40 PM

Oct 2007
haha I would love the vizards to make an apperance!

But it was actually a good chapter espically with the somewhat cliffhanger
Nov 7, 2008 7:17 PM

Jul 2008
It would be awesome if the Vizards or Isshin make an appearance. It's been way to long since we've seen them.

This chapter wasn't that bad with the cliffhanger.

Nov 7, 2008 7:43 PM

May 2007
bleach really isn't that awesome :'<
Nov 7, 2008 8:04 PM

Dec 2007
i've been waiting for it to get interesting for really long while now but it always fail to impress.. dam you kubo whats with the boring story line
Nov 7, 2008 8:25 PM
Apr 2007
Kaguya said:
Wasabi said:

I really hope so. I want it to be Hinamori more that Nanao. This is where Hinamori can redeem herself and finally understand that Aizen is never going to change.

CCZilla said:
OBVIOUSLY, the mysterious savior is Isshin! :) I wonder if he's ever gonna show up again, what with him being a Shinigami and all...

This would be really cool too!!
Nov 7, 2008 9:19 PM

Aug 2007
The inner GinRan fangirl in me hoped it was Gin, but LOL, it's so obvious it's Hinamori. :D omg I hope it's her~
Nov 7, 2008 9:43 PM

Jun 2007
Im glad that fight is over and uh i dont know who to expect...
Nov 7, 2008 9:47 PM

Feb 2008
Ahaha! It looks like I'm forced to continue reading Bleach because I've started it since ages ago, and it's now so long.
Nov 8, 2008 7:27 AM

May 2008
Who is that person that Rangiku saw? UHope it's Gin^^
Nov 8, 2008 10:54 AM

Dec 2007
Why does everyone think it's Gin? After all, I don't think it would make sense for someone who controls the Espada to attack one of them just as she's doing her job. He's certainly not the one who saved Rangiku especially since he's trapped in that flame cell.
Nov 10, 2008 10:53 AM

Aug 2008
And what about Urahara? ;>

The best shape for an angel! ;)

Nov 11, 2008 3:12 PM

Oct 2007
i think it was the vizards at the end, but those seem rather like last resort ... something like those who will defeat what's left of aizen and co ...

or it was urahara, which would be most proable
Nov 13, 2008 3:42 PM

Jan 2008
*takes a deep breath* FINALLY caught up all the way with bleach ^_^ *proud* anyways! i loved this chapter! i was like "well, that's the reason i'm fond of soi" xD! but yeah... can't wait to see who it is that got there with matsumoto... i do hope that it's gin because i want to see more of that storyline but i have to agree with momo-hime for the vizards to come in and start fighting.... but then again, it may be too early.... hmm.

i want to go back and see the ulquiorra/ichigo fight tho... D<
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.