Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 7, 2008 8:50 PM

Jan 2008
Hmm... an alright chapter~
The big brain thing was odd and the whole Konan and the dude talking thing kind of didn't make much sense. But I'm looking forward to learning more of that. As for Choza - sweet to see him protect his son and die. And Kakashi - well... what a lame way to die! Come on, Kakashi's character was played out to be so cool and awesome throughout the entire Naruto manga - and now he dies in a lame way! Gah~ I wouldn't mind him dying in some epic battle... T__T

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Nov 7, 2008 9:41 PM

Feb 2008
What's with this chapter? I think I'm reading a C-class manga. What the heck?!

Danzou will probably killed by Sasuke in the future. Don't worry guys.
Nov 7, 2008 9:53 PM

Jul 2007
Mass hate for Danzou. Plot is lined up for Susuke to take revenge and create a opening back to the village.
Nov 7, 2008 9:59 PM

Jun 2007
lolz hiatus
hope he comes up with something good...
Nov 8, 2008 12:58 AM

Jun 2007
Turbe said:
I bet either kakashi will die and than tsunade will do her "powers" and revive him, or naurto will automatically jump out and save him. Both lame ways but its goona happen. Even though characters really need to die now they won't ever let kakashi actually die, instead they let a almost nameless character die and noone payed attention to that did they, oh wait 1 person so far..

Or Rin makes her long awaited return to save him :P. She is a healing ninja after all and we don't know 100% if she was killed or not.

With that said I think theres about a 65% chance Kakashi might die. In order to make Pain's power believable they need to kill at least a few known characters. If they don't then it's gonna make Jiraiya's fight look stupid since he was far stronger then Kakashi and almost everyone else in the village.
Nov 8, 2008 5:37 AM
Nov 2008
Some of are right. This would be a absolutely lame way for Kakashi to die! You didn't even see him that much in battle. Think about it. Kishi said that Shikamarau, Naruto and Sakura needed to grow up. That has nothing to do with Kakashi, because Jiraya's already dead. This would such a easy and lame way to cast away a unique and beloved charater like Kakashi. I think he will recieve a lot of critics if he throws away Kakashi like that, and I, personally would be SO disappointed of Kakashi dies!..
Nov 8, 2008 7:33 AM

May 2008
Is Kakashi really dead? And no chapter next week... in such a moment..
Nov 8, 2008 8:47 AM

Oct 2007
How do you expect Kakashi to die again when he is already dead in 2 chapters in a row?

I actually like hiatus thing after this chapter, so Kishimoto can come up with some great plot twist or something like DeathfireD said above. I would like to see Rin makes her return.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 8, 2008 9:00 AM

May 2007
Rin or Gai is all I expect to save Kakashi, I kind of want him to become a puppet of Pein since Jiraiya got away from him(right, he did right).

I still think Rin is the member of Anbu Kakashi talked to after The Third's death.
My anime list
Nov 8, 2008 11:42 AM

Mar 2007
mitamaking said:
Rin or Gai is all I expect to save Kakashi, I kind of want him to become a puppet of Pein since Jiraiya got away from him(right, he did right).

I still think Rin is the member of Anbu Kakashi talked to after The Third's death.

I thought that too, but now I don't think that's right, but I can remember why. Oo
I need to watch this again.
Hmm and - Rin has brown hair.. and this Anbu has purple hair. But who knows..

Nov 8, 2008 1:20 PM

Aug 2008
-Don't believe Kakashi is dead at all, just like last chapter

-I've always hated Danzou, how does he expect to protect the village? He looks like he has the life expectancy of milk!

-Don't know where all this talk of Kakashi becoming Hokage is coming from. Even w/ the Mangekyo, he's still far from Hokage level. Best jonin in the village? Hell yeah! But he needs a lot more strength & stamina

-When I read there was a hiatus I started to panic (made me think of HxH), but if I just gotta wait an extra week I should be fine. ^_^
Nov 8, 2008 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
DonKangolJones said:
-Don't know where all this talk of Kakashi becoming Hokage is coming from. Even w/ the Mangekyo, he's still far from Hokage level. Best jonin in the village? Hell yeah! But he needs a lot more strength & stamina
Did Jiraiya and Tsunade not say he is definitely fit to be a Hokage?
Nov 8, 2008 2:14 PM

Aug 2008
yeah, chapter 366? or 67. I just personally believe that he is still a lot weaker than the other Hokage & he needs improvement. Just look at the fight w/ Pain. It just seems like he's missing something from his skillset that the other Hokage had.
Nov 8, 2008 2:22 PM

Aug 2008
Darkreaper70 said:

Lmfao.
What a lame way for Kakashi to die.

hahaha true. And so my favorite character from the series dies in a very indecent and pathetic way. FAIL
I'm predicting that Tsunade will die as well... and probably in the same lame way than Kakashi, or more lamer still since she won't have any energy left to fight.
Nov 8, 2008 11:24 PM

Oct 2007
I dont think Kakashi is died, probably just fainted >_> <hopes>

Nov 9, 2008 10:30 AM

Apr 2008
if kakashi is dead the next chapter is deffinately going to be a flashback...

My english sucks....i know....
Nov 9, 2008 10:38 AM

Aug 2008
I wonder if Kakashi is dead. Is Kishimoto brave enough to face wrath of fandom ^^
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 9, 2008 11:24 AM

Jul 2008
8GaugeBrett said:
When did that giant brain get introduced to the story? That just looks absolutely retarded.

haha i sooo agree. wtf is going on this chap was so lame.
kakashi shouldnt die just now
but he should die SOON. i cant see him surviving there
Naruto needs some sacrifices to become stronger though (hes still just as strong as a jounin at most without his superspecial kyuubi powers :)

Nov 10, 2008 2:21 PM

Feb 2008
gogoulo said:
if kakashi is dead the next chapter is deffinately going to be a flashback...
My thoughts exactly.
Nov 10, 2008 4:39 PM

Oct 2007
Stop complaining about characters better than Naruto getting killed right and left.
What's the name of the show? ha?

So in the end the last man standing will be the most retarded of all of them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2008 12:26 AM

Jun 2007
8GaugeBrett said:
LoL I must have missed something in the past few weeks.. When did that giant brain get introduced to the story? That just looks absolutely retarded.

Lmao

Nov 16, 2008 12:04 AM

Dec 2007
mulderman said:
Expect Guy Sensei in 3.2.1....

Eh, I don't really care about a week's break for Naruto really.

This. I wouldn't even be mad if Kishimoto pulls this out of his ass to save a major character, Guy is fabulous enough to make it work.

Oh, and Naruto shan't be coming. Danzou killed the communication frog, so our main character has no idea anything's happening. ^_^
Nov 18, 2008 1:22 AM

Jun 2008
what's with you ppl? kakashi is dying and there u are complaning the story being lame and all. sob!! don't die kakashi!! if mwu la flaga and princess cornelia (and her knight wat's his name?) could survive, so can kakashi!!
Nov 22, 2008 2:03 PM

Jul 2008
liked this chapter a lot,
i hope kakashi isnt dead, only time i will grant corny-ness
Nov 30, 2017 1:01 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Danzhou, another horrible character!!! :/
Aug 8, 2018 7:24 AM

Feb 2013
He saved Choji, RIP Kakashi-sensei.
Apr 25, 2021 10:14 AM

Jan 2020
Damn. Kakashi is really gonna kick the bucket

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.