Forum Settings
Forums

Why do you want to go to Japan? What are you expecting / What would you do?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 15, 2012 3:05 AM

Mar 2012
Hot drinks from vending machines.
Aug 30, 2014 7:43 PM

Jan 2014
Pretty much everything is better in Japan, except maybe the food.
http://kagami77.imgur.com/
Latest event pictures: Lucky Star Hiiragi Sister's Birthday Event (7/7), Nisekoifes (6/22), Wake Up, Girls! FESTA. (4/27)
Aug 30, 2014 7:44 PM

Mar 2013
ataraxial said:

Used pantsu vending machines.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 30, 2014 7:46 PM

Jun 2010
DerpHole said:
ataraxial said:

Used pantsu vending machines.

I'm not sure if you can get those in vending machines but I think I've seen them in crane games in Akiba?
Aug 30, 2014 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
Because the things I like to make would actually result in profit.
Aug 30, 2014 8:18 PM

Feb 2012
Do what they do in anime..

Aug 30, 2014 8:19 PM

Mar 2014
Leave Japan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2014 8:20 PM

Aug 2014
kagami77 said:

I'd disagree with that. There's things I'm going to miss when I leave Japan, but there's some things here that are a downgrade compared to the US. Like, for example, the fact that walls are paperthin in houses and literally have no insulation in them. This isn't just my house. This is ALL Japanese houses. I'm a light sleeper, so hearing every frickin' noise outside as if it's right next to me is irritating as hell. I haven't slept well in the entire 2 years I've been here.
Aug 30, 2014 8:22 PM

Jun 2010
DJStarstryker said:
kagami77 said:

I'd disagree with that. There's things I'm going to miss when I leave Japan, but there's some things here that are a downgrade compared to the US. Like, for example, the fact that walls are paperthin in houses and literally have no insulation in them. This isn't just my house. This is ALL Japanese houses. I'm a light sleeper, so hearing every frickin' noise outside as if it's right next to me is irritating as hell. I haven't slept well in the entire 2 years I've been here.

at least you can listen to your neighbours have sex
Aug 30, 2014 8:23 PM
Jul 2018
^You win.
Aug 30, 2014 8:23 PM

Mar 2014
much thread
such necro
wow
Aug 30, 2014 8:30 PM

Aug 2014
Tachycardic said:
DJStarstryker said:

Considering all of the people in my neighborhood are really old, I'd actually rather not hear that.

Apr 2013
I'd like to live there and see what life is like out there, seeing that I hold it in a positive light due to their morals and technology.

However, my main reason for being there would be to own the Suzuki Cappuccino, currently my favorite car, and to get well-acquainted with the automotive scene out there.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Jun 2010
DJStarstryker said:
Tachycardic said:

Considering all of the people in my neighborhood are really old, I'd actually rather not hear that.

even better
Aug 30, 2014 9:16 PM

Mar 2011
LowKey said:
mrjag said:
Because there are more Asian girls with slanted eyes than where I live.

come to new york, theres tons of them. I went to a middle school where 95% of the students were asian.

Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Basically it's Korea.
Aug 30, 2014 9:25 PM

Jul 2013
Don't know what, I do wanna see all the nice places in Japan
probably buy some stuff. try to make a friend in japan lol
try to get a japanese girl for science..
Aug 30, 2014 9:37 PM

Mar 2012
Most of the people just want to go there because they're anime/manga/dorama fans aka otakus.

I actually want to live there though, not because of anime/manga but because I think of it as a great country. Probably I just want to gtfo of my country because I don't like it that much and comparing to Japan I'd say that Japan seems more "free", crimes are not as frequent, people can walk without the fear of being robbed/stabbed/get a bullet in their heads, many japanese people are calm and gentle unlike in most of the countries, there are useful things everywhere, etc. There's so much stuff... I'd say I just want to live there because I want a peaceful life. Not sure if I can achieve this goal though, life never goes as planned.
Now start the replies sayin' that I'm just a weeabo or an otaku, whatever.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What do you think about tourism in your country?

Sad - 14 minutes ago

1 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
12 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

31 by Kooh »»
22 minutes ago

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - 6 hours ago

10 by Sad »»
24 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

13 by xthewarwithinx »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.