Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2012 2:52 PM
Oct 2010
LOL at the outrageous misunderstandings that Mashiro created XD (I sometimes wonder if she's just playing dumb)... Cliche but still really funny. Sorata's VA helps a lot too.

Anyway, I agree with Jin, Sorata should just say he's dating Mashiro, or better yet, date her for real... That is, unless he's interested in Nanami, in which case he should then make his feelings clear... Of course, we know that the real reason is that he's just spineless like so many other MCs... oh well, we can't always have what we want.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 6, 2012 3:06 PM

Feb 2012
I don't see Aoyama lasting on Mashiro duty seems like sooner or later she's gonna collapse and have her body to stop her from being stubborn and Sorata will be back on Mashiro Duty!
Nov 6, 2012 3:16 PM

Dec 2009
shinigami013x said:
and Sorata will be back on Mashiro Duty!

hopefully (;゚д゚)ァ....
Nov 6, 2012 3:19 PM

Sep 2012
Not as good as the last two episodes, but it was OK. The misunderstanding gag is a bit overused. I hope we won't get it everytime Mashiro and Nanami are there, or it's gonna be a bit tiresome. I don't hate Nanami for the moment, she might have a reason to act the way she does, so wait and see.

symbv said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
As for Nanami i don't hate her or anything but imo she is just a nuisance, i mean its not hard to see that SorataxShiina is the pairing this series ships
Perhaps in the anime, but it is not as clear in the LN apparently.

Mashiro and Sorata clearly influences each other, Mashiro is the reason why Sorata changed that much, Nanami for the moment fails to have this kind of influence on Sorata. I don't know what will happen next, but for the moment Nanami x Sorata sounds like a terrible idea.

Endymion said:
Mashiro went to Kanda's bed but he just left her there and went somewhere else? Come on... why not just sleep with her (without doing some ecchi stuff)? There is a lot stuff like this, too many missed opportunities.

That's also a thing I don't like in romance anime in general...
Nov 6, 2012 3:38 PM

Mar 2012
No normal male would resist Mashiro's tempting engagements.

Hats off to you Kirito.
Nov 6, 2012 3:44 PM

Sep 2012
Smooched said:

Hats off to you Kirito.

Kirito?
Nov 6, 2012 4:03 PM
Jan 2010
Nanami's cat=toradora reference?
Nov 6, 2012 4:05 PM
Oct 2012
i love this anime (and shiina) more and more with every episode
Nov 6, 2012 4:14 PM

Oct 2012
SetsukoHara said:
Smooched said:

Hats off to you Kirito.

Kirito?
Kirito has the same VA as sorata.
Nov 6, 2012 4:57 PM

Oct 2008
I don't think they should put Tonari and Sakuraso on the same day.
I can't take massive levels of awesomeness on one day and languish in boredom for the next six (at least from an anime point of view =D)...

After picking myself off the floor Tonari, I got floored again by Sakuraso.
Too many hilarious scenes, although the park "misunderstanding" easily tops them all.

I also liked the small serious moment which highlights Aoyama's money difficulties. Though the drama at the very end of the episode was a tad forced for me.
Nov 6, 2012 4:59 PM

Oct 2012
Lol, I love that kansai accent. Is it just me, or does sorata's sister give off that brocon vibe. Idk, maybe it was just the subs cause I watched two different subs. The second one made it feel like she had some brother complex.
Nov 6, 2012 5:16 PM

Oct 2012
Omniknight said:
I don't think they should put Tonari and Sakuraso on the same day.
I can't take massive levels of awesomeness on one day and languish in boredom for the next six (at least from an anime point of view =D)...

After picking myself off the floor Tonari, I got floored again by Sakuraso.
Too many hilarious scenes, although the park "misunderstanding" easily tops them all.

I also liked the small serious moment which highlights Aoyama's money difficulties. Though the drama at the very end of the episode was a tad forced for me.
Well, she is over worked so she will feel really grumpy. Also the fact that it was so early in the morning, and she studied really late, yeah, I think her blowing a fuse was that forced. I don't think she wants to admit she needs help cause then she might get the feeling of defeat with her parents, and gets the feeling that she can't handle what she wants to do, which is being a voice actress. Also after being called "stubborn" probably contributed. Idk, just a thought.
AnimeHAwk616Nov 6, 2012 5:39 PM
Nov 6, 2012 5:51 PM

Jun 2010
Nanami annoyed me a bit. And I suppose she will stay for good at Sakurasou.

Not that much of a good episode like the previous ones.
Nov 6, 2012 6:19 PM

Jan 2012
I liked it better when Kanda-kun was taking care of her...this ep was kind of a let down... :/
hopefully next week's will be better :)

Nov 6, 2012 8:53 PM

May 2011
clubparadisee said:
i cant tell if this is the worst anime of the year or what wheres the romance this shit sucks

Please watch Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!, and please tell me, if you even survive 2 episodes, if you think this show is the worst of the year.
Nov 6, 2012 9:03 PM

Aug 2011
How on Earth can you get a zero in English when you lived in England?!

Shiina has an insane memory there..., definitely a retarded genius lol.

Dat misunderstandings! I laughed so hard when Shiina was just lacing it all out, it was made of pure win.

Again i need to reiterate how much better this show would be without Aoyama in it. Just pointless and useless drama. I watch this show for the interactions of Shiina and Sorata..., Aoyama just kinda kills it when she is there to form a love triangle..., for me, Aoyama being there for useless drama is the only thing that would keep me from giving this show a perfect score.

Shiina coming into Sorata's bed..., she wants to be close to him and basically be the first thing she sees every morning when she opens her eyes...., if tht isnt HNGGGG worthy, i dont know what is lol...

All in all though..., this was another great episode despite Aoyama, definitely one of the best this season, unlike some of the BS crap there is right now like Shitsekai Yaoi..., next week looks interesting, most likely gonna be a choice between Aoyama and Shiina for Sorata, first time so far that im not really excited for the next episode..., hopefully this doesnt go from being the best for the season to a complete meh...

Episode Naxcore: 4.36 out of 5
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 6, 2012 10:05 PM
Feb 2011

its eidetic, since she just scanned the pages.
Nov 6, 2012 11:20 PM

Feb 2012
Nice episode again. Had many funny moments :D

Episode felt short but atleast they aren't rushing the story~
Nov 6, 2012 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
Naxrrhid said:
All in all though..., this was another great episode despite Aoyama, definitely one of the best this season, unlike some of the BS crap there is right now like Shitsekai Yaoi...,
Come on, you had high opinion about Shinsekai Yori until you heard there is yaoi/yuri (even though it is a very small part of the story which is set in a far future world) and then you started to call it shit... Your opinion of what makes a show great or good seems to be based only on what little details you cannot tolerate. The insistence to mention in hate language a show that you dropped because you freaked out at homosexuality (which was never shown in the 3 episodes of anime you claimed to have seen) in a thread of every other anime you came just makes you look like a HOMOPHOBIA.
symbvNov 7, 2012 12:11 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 6, 2012 11:35 PM

Feb 2012
lol ^
Nov 6, 2012 11:57 PM

Mar 2011
Nice episode, but still not used to Aoyama
Nov 7, 2012 12:45 AM

Aug 2011
symbv said:
Come on, you had high opinion about Shinsekai Yori until you heard there is yaoi/yuri (even though it is a very small part of the story which is set in a far future world) and then you started to call it shit... Your opinion of what makes a show great or good seems to be based only on what little details you cannot tolerate. The insistence to mention in hate language a show that you dropped because you freaked out at homosexuality (which was never shown in the 3 episodes of anime you claimed to have seen) in a thread of every other anime you came just makes you look like a HOMOPHOBIA.

Another night, another thread...

Yes i did have high expectations for Shitsekai from when i first saw it a few months back on an anime list lineup, it looked extremely interesting, i love sci fi stuff! (had no idea what it was about then)..., and once again you are right, that was until i got spoiled in the spoiler thread about the kind of crap that existed within it.

And once again..., all i have done here was compare a great anime to a complete crap one. And once again, it seems the fanboi's of Shitsekai cannot handle me criticizing it. But i know better than to keep arguing with hopeless fanboi's ..., this is a thread for a great anime, something worth talking about and discussing, not the crap that is Shitsekai Yaoi, so i think we should keep it about the great anime, not so?......------>Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

On another note though..., is the PV for the next episode of Sakurasou out???
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 7, 2012 12:46 AM

Jun 2012
I'd like to know more about this Rumi-sempai that Jin seems to be fucking three times a day...
Nov 7, 2012 12:50 AM

Aug 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
I'd like to know more about this Rumi-sempai that Jin seems to be fucking three times a day...

I think that would be the nurse he was sleeping with.
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 7, 2012 12:54 AM

Jun 2012
Naxrrhid said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Yeah... But she's nothing more than that right now... I mean I'd like to see her as an actual character. Maybe a little rivalry between her and Misaki...
Nov 7, 2012 12:57 AM

Aug 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Naxrrhid said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Yeah... But she's nothing more than that right now... I mean I'd like to see her as an actual character. Maybe a little rivalry between her and Misaki...

Wait..., what? Misaki already has soooooooooooooo much rivalry with Jin being himself and being all tsuntsun to her, you wanna bring even more heartache to poor Misaki-san??? Dude thats cold..., lol
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 7, 2012 2:52 AM

Sep 2012
Naxrrhid said:
And once again..., all i have done here was compare a great anime to a complete crap one. And once again, it seems the fanboi's of Shitsekai cannot handle me criticizing it.
And for a very clear and simple reason, because your definition of crap is only due to e existence of a detail that you heard in the original material but not even in any part of anime you have watched. And you keep trashing it even in other anime thread suggests you are just a HOMOPHOBIC and want people to know that you are one.

If you think this is a thread of an anime you consider great, comparing it with an anime you consider crap only because you freaked out at any existence of yaoi/yuri only made you look silly and bigoted and this would not help to convince people you have a balanced criteria to evaluate an anime. Why should people take your recommendation of Sakuraso seriously if all it takes to call an anime crap is because the far future world in it has a small part of yaoi/yuri??
symbvNov 7, 2012 3:42 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 7, 2012 3:18 AM

Jun 2011
If Mashiro can memorize everything by just having a quick glance at her study material, then I wonder why she didn't do the same for the tests she took the first time around. I mean, I understand she's a busy bee and is hardly concerned with anything else other than working on her manga but I think it'd have been a matter of only a minute or two to memorize the stuff as she did for the re-tests.
Nov 7, 2012 4:07 AM

Aug 2011
_Rika said:
If Mashiro can memorize everything by just having a quick glance at her study material, then I wonder why she didn't do the same for the tests she took the first time around. I mean, I understand she's a busy bee and is hardly concerned with anything else other than working on her manga but I think it'd have been a matter of only a minute or two to memorize the stuff as she did for the re-tests.

They gave her the test with the answers to the questions..., those questions are the same that come back in the re-test (those are the papers she was holding in her hands during their convo). They give the arts section the same test over without changing it. She didnt have the answers to the test before hence she couldnt 'memorize' it.

symbv said:
And for a very clear and simple reason, because your definition of crap is only due to e existence of a detail that you heard in the original material but not even in any part of anime you have watched.

At the end of the day, its the canon story that i want to know about..., so whether it will be in the anime or not makes little to no difference, it exists in the story, it is part of it..., so the mere fact that the source material is BS means the anime will be too. I dont need to sit thru 'x' episodes to realize this.

symbv said:

Why should people take your recommendation of Sakuraso seriously if all it takes to call an anime crap is because the far future world in it has a small part of yaoi/yuri??

And no offense dude..., but the ones who are important take all my recommendations seriously. And im sure there are tons of others who will agree that Shitsekai Yaoi was the worst thing ever created since Mars of Destruction!
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 7, 2012 4:28 AM

May 2008
Such stubborn people are really hard to get along with if you always wanna help them like i do lol.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 7, 2012 4:50 AM

Dec 2011
lmao

I really liked this episode, pure comedy, expresions and lots of GIF material :)
Nov 7, 2012 5:21 AM

May 2010
So Nanami took responsibility of Shiina...That is too much for her as she already doing jobs & other stuff.She is so busy....
Nov 7, 2012 5:45 AM

Feb 2012
Now the cast is complete.

I'm guessing...
Jin makes the scripts. Shiina makes the manga adaptation. Sorata makes the game adaptation. Misaki makes the anime adaptation. Aoyama voices in the anime and(?) game adaptation.
Nov 7, 2012 6:09 AM

Dec 2011
Aoyama is so damn annoying.
Nov 7, 2012 6:25 AM
Oct 2012
AnimeHAwk616 said:
I don't get what Shiina means by "cut her up"

Cut her up(originally ”屠る") is a reference from the game they are playing.
That must be "Samurai Spirits"("Samurai Shodown" in the US).
Nov 7, 2012 6:53 AM

Feb 2012
Why are you people hating all over Aoyama as if she did something bad to you or anything? lol

I really don't get why some prefer the story to be on the two main characters only. Imo, this show will be really boring if it will be only about those two being comfortable at each other when it reaches to some point. I'd really prefer Aoyama to be in this show. she makes this series more watchable. she adds weight to the show.

Aoyama is there for a reason and it is to make this anime more interesting. I want her to put up a fight for her love on Sorata.
Nov 7, 2012 8:22 AM

Sep 2012
Naxrrhid said:
At the end of the day, its the canon story that i want to know about..., so whether it will be in the anime or not makes little to no difference, it exists in the story, it is part of it..., so the mere fact that the source material is BS means the anime will be too. I dont need to sit thru 'x' episodes to realize this.
However, the basic point still holds true, you judge an anime as shit or crap just because of a bit of yuri/yaoi in the original novel which is not shown yet in the anime and we do not even know how it will be dealt with in the anime. Your thinking is basically: as long as there is >0% of yuri/yaoi it is automatically crap no matter how small it is.

If you love so much to go around everywhere calling Shinsekai Yori shit and crap, then at least let me tell everyone how silly and ridiculous you reached that decision.

Naxrrhid said:

And no offense dude..., but the ones who are important take all my recommendations seriously. And im sure there are tons of others who will agree that Shitsekai Yaoi was the worst thing ever created since Mars of Destruction!
Of course "Shitsekai Yaoi" as in your imagination would be "the worst thing ever created since Mars of Destruction" to shittons of others because they all exist only in your twisted world of delusion. But seriously what I meant to say is that if you want people to really take your recommendations seriously, it is better you keep your freak-out-at-just-a-little-hint-of-yuri-or-yaoi stance to yourself. Making recommendation about Sakuraso or K while calling Shinsekai Yori shit and crap just because of a bit of yuri/yaoi you heard but you did not see at all just undermines your credibility.

Nov 7, 2012 9:34 AM

Aug 2008
I would've never thought that this topic would come up in here. Just stop replying to him. It's not worth anyone's time.

OT: Jin's reaction to Shiina's remark of cutting Nanami up was basically mine. lawl
destructo22Nov 7, 2012 9:41 AM
Nov 7, 2012 10:10 AM

Oct 2009
mashiro x sorata = fun

nanami = boring + useless

Hikari is more interesting than nanami ahah

I really hate people who take part of all around them, especially in a strange and fun relation like mashiro and sorata. I can already say,we should have a lot of boring ep with nanami. But, at the end, sorata and mashiro will be finally lovers -,-' yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess !! (sakurai tomoki mode ah ah)

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Nov 7, 2012 10:22 AM

Sep 2012
Don't know why all the hate, dislike or boredom about Nanami. I think as a foil and a "commonsensical" outsider she is doing fine. Besides there are a lot I appreciate of her: her hardworking ethics, having a clear goal for her life even if it means she needs to work hard to stay independent of her family, caring about her friends. And her reaction at "suspicious relation between Sorata and Mashiro" is actually quite normal (albeit exaggerated) for a normal person. She also did not get mad at Mashiro when she messed up things, at most it was just an unhappy face, and at the end she got used to dealing with Mashiro and seemed to be able to get along with her. I would commend her for that - this is hardly useless of her. Her drawback is her stubbornness particularly on receiving help -- but it is a drawback only because she got a bit too much of it.

Nov 7, 2012 10:34 AM

Jul 2010
I like the fact Nanami had joined Sakurasou, but she's going to break down any moment now. She can't do all those things at once.

Nov 7, 2012 10:52 AM

Oct 2012
cyb said:
mashiro x sorata = fun

nanami = boring + useless

Hikari is more interesting than nanami ahah

I really hate people who take part of all around them, especially in a strange and fun relation like mashiro and sorata. I can already say,we should have a lot of boring ep with nanami. But, at the end, sorata and mashiro will be finally lovers -,-' yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess !! (sakurai tomoki mode ah ah)

Ugh, there's that strict girl arch type from to love ru, nanami, why can't she just let the boys give into their desires(if they ever go for it) without being such a cock blocker

^ Why isn't this updating...
Nov 7, 2012 12:17 PM

Aug 2011
For symbv

Why does everyone hate Nanami?

-> Simple; Every second she is on the screen, its a second that we dont get to see Shiina. Every cockblock that she will inevitably do, will be something that drops the rating of the show for some. Long answer short, she is useless to the show imo.
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 7, 2012 12:28 PM

Nov 2008
With 19 episodes left, it is already starting to get generic and predictable. Where was the story that started to build up in the previous 2 episodes?
Nov 7, 2012 12:34 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find first of all the Nanami joke in the following,

to be well done and not sexual. Such jokes should be done more often. In fact no often one sees a perfect blend of exposition and comedy in such a short part.

About Nanami, she had quite a good characterization however I don’t exactly like the feeling of her being slutted out with the panties. Clearly the sexual joke is there but clearly it also characterizes her as nothing but some sort of perverted closet self jerking off person and the panties being a factor of that. That being said it’s not a good feeling too much and I don’t buy the constant lying of her friends. Less she explains that as a truth, I think she is just hiding the fact she got them for sexual purposes. I am not even sure with those panties if she is pure anymore for that matter. Well I am pretty sure she is lying. Follow my thoughts on her presentation.

About in the class, I liked the first part in the spoiler
of Nanami with Kanda mainly because we get informed her situation is worst off due to money problems despite working. One thing to notice is Nanami always takes things the wrong away right off the bat. She is a person that acts before thinking. Hence we are treated in the spoiler
to a rather nice gesture of Kanda in giving her food and MOE while she runs off. For now.

About the job fainting, I was quite concerned in the spoiler
as many foolish people do this shit only to end up in a hospital either dead or seriously ill due to not enough sleep. Some die due to exhaustion even. So I curse money and its shits for this kind of situation. It’s nice Kanda helps her out in thee end less she might have fainted only to hit her head on concrete at worst.

About the park, it has rather a double meaning. One for Mashiro’s affirmation which can be jokes or her inner sexuality and for how Nanami’s reactions follow her character. Let’s explore. First of I really liked Nanami in the spoiler
for showing a rather positive facet of her character which adds to MOE and appeal. Whom are fine and high with Nanami. Then comes the start of things going haywire in the spoiler
with the revelation of Kanda calling Mashiro by her first itself. Nanami there was shown as she was to, over hyped.

Things got worst off in the spoiler
as Mashiro reveals her inner sexuality which to me looks bad. She basically insinuates despite that nothing happen that she would have wished for Kanda to have sex with her all night, to ram her so bad she gets sore and hence really get rough with her. Not to mention if she denied he would still pump her up. Rather really not explicit details that translate into the ideal that I obviously have.

To add fuel to the fire in the spoiler
the love hotel is revealed. That’s on top of the people’s reactions that all this was sex stuff while the whole thing was mainly nothing happened and it was all innocent fun and not sexual. A gimmick and FAD quite popular in this series. So it can be taken 2 ways. Mashiro’s inner desires or her bad ways of expressing herself. However I liked how Nanami took things under her care later on due to this.

About Nanami coming to Sakurasou, so from the park stems the ideal of cheaper housing and so a ultimate resolve to Nanami while putting her in the spotlight’s place of the series. Rather clever there solutions to solving problems. The intro in the spoiler
showed another nice facet of Nanami’s faces of being happy and hence a positive attribute for MOE. That’s is until Misaki comes in for fan service give away.

About Nanami and her panties. I believe they are trying to characterize Nanami;s sexuality in a rather comedic way. Hence in the spoiler
Kanda’s reactions were funny but the panties being Pink/Black means lustful and daring. That alone portrays for me Nanami as some sort of closet freak that is violent but when alone or in private is some sort of sex beast. That shows rather well with those panties.

Now if that was not enough in the spoiler
the cougar panties show a lot more for the wild. I don’t buy the whole BS of her friends getting it for her less it’s explained. As far as I am concerned she got it herself and might be using for who knows what if anything at worst it’s to jerk off with them on her imagining rather wild fantasies. Point is it’s proven around in sexuality sexy panties may arouse one’s experience in orgasms. That’s all there is to and that’s how I see it.

However other than Nanami’s behind and MOE in the spoiler
were rather well shown as her furry is revealed. Mind you that it reminded me of the Tiger Toradora a little for its shape and looks.

About Nanami/Mashiro wet service, seems that while Nanami had some rich exaggerated facials from the effects of the spoiler
as Mashiro cleavage and breasts started to show their skin a little. It is to note a rather strong comeback in this gimmick is back. Of rather ecchi calibre.

While Nanami’s wet services in the spoiler
got her bra to show, it was rather well done and comedic where other shows fail at that.

About Nanami’s involvement at Sakurasou, despite Mashiro trying to get Kanda to do her underwear in the spoiler
whom shows more of them. Nanami even after work to act so quickly showed a great determination from her to stop all the sexual BS between them that can come out.

The kitchen preparations were rather nice in the spoiler
as comedy ensued with the watermelon while the eating was hilarious while peaceful somewhat at the same time. It’s quite fine of seeing Nanami’s presence in the house of the main setup of the series.

It was lovely to see Nanami in the nightgown in the spoiler
too bad it’s not transparent but at least it was hilarious afterwards to see of her reaction to Mashiro’s room state.

Finally I liked in her involvement in the spoiler
that Nanami wakes up Mashiro and brushes teeth with her. I wonder how the washing is going? Seems more a pain in the ass.

About thee end, I liked a lot that Kanda in the spoiler
got punched. Cause it shows the rather violent aspects of Nanami on him and that itself was hilarious cause I seriously think he is moron as to be explained later. I did like Nanami’s expressions of MOE there.

Jin was great in the spoiler
but I wonder why did not Nanami not react to his claims of having sex 3 times in a row with the same girl? That is due to the simple stupid setup to show that Nanami loves Kanda in fact and part of her reactions are due to that. The setup is stupid because Kanda is too stupid to understand this. To him it’s more pain and shit than a means of love conveying. Hence too stupid to understand its deeper meanings.

About Mashiro and other elements of this episode. Basically a put together of the rest of the episodes thoughts.

The start was hilarious in the spoiler
mainly due to Mashiro’s exam scores being so low, she is now though of as a moron. This is due to what I suspect as not paying attention to the material needed to be studied. While it was nice to Jin to come to Kanda’s rescue in the spoiler
which really showed in whining towards him for help more than anything contributing really more to comedy and appeals of Mashiro from the way she was sitting.

Mashiro however impressed a lot in the spoiler
as she proved she could memorize rather easily anything she focuses on as a picture. Proving now opposite she is smart when she wants to be and has a rather impressive memorization. Kanda’s expressions were hilarious there.

About Misaki’s entrance and game reference. Misaki was very hilarious in the spoiler
as the way she enters was completely ridiculous of her rope elevator claiming while her hysteria of what is going on and a little breast bouncing came about of appeal.

The game referred in the spoiler
is none other than:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Shodown_II
Whom things changed since the original story of the game is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Shodown
I hated Gen-An so much in that game. I liked mostly Charlotte a lot and Nakoruru. Cham cham is just MOE.

Finally Misaki in the spoiler
had to joke about males drinking their own fluids in a rather disturbing gay waters sports reference which really did not go with me as a joke but to all its own tastes.

About Mashiro before exams, she was very MOE in the spoiler
notice the new yawn and appeals it gives away.

About Mashiro after exams, well totally BLOW OUT in the spoiler
basically. 100% on all. I am seriously not impressed but surprised her memorization is insane to remember things by. Basically each page of a book can be memorized and eventually I bet she can recite all the book itself.

About Mashiro at home, I liked a lot the deal with the watermelon bread in the spoiler
that was quite funny for what Kenda tried to use it in order to bribe Mashiro into doing stuff he did not want to do for her.

While the most hilarious with Mashiro of that part is the spoiler
whom in fact shows that she was thinking of killing Nanami due to her relationship interference and of her crooked head movement that got comedy around mainly due to Jin’s expressions afterwards.

About Mashiro sneaking into Kanda’s room, while Mashiro in the following,

is just trying to prove of her love to Kanda whom is too stupid like other characters to realize it yet.

Rest in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=514915
it's too long and now MAL has limits to the amount you write apparently now.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 7, 2012 1:10 PM

Apr 2010
symbv said:
Don't know why all the hate, dislike or boredom about Nanami. I think as a foil and a "commonsensical" outsider she is doing fine. Besides there are a lot I appreciate of her: her hardworking ethics, having a clear goal for her life even if it means she needs to work hard to stay independent of her family, caring about her friends. And her reaction at "suspicious relation between Sorata and Mashiro" is actually quite normal (albeit exaggerated) for a normal person. She also did not get mad at Mashiro when she messed up things, at most it was just an unhappy face, and at the end she got used to dealing with Mashiro and seemed to be able to get along with her. I would commend her for that - this is hardly useless of her. Her drawback is her stubbornness particularly on receiving help -- but it is a drawback only because she got a bit too much of it.
As i mentioned before in this threat i like Aoyama and i like the fact that she got more screen time this episode.
I agree with more of you points and she is indeed a bit to stubborn but that is also one of the things that keep her going.
She is working to hard and to much and on top of that she even had malnutrition before coming to Sakurasou and probably still has some of it.
And like i mentioned before if she keeps going working hard being stubborn and not excepting help from others it's only a matter of time before she collapses.

It's clear she has feelings for Sorata.
And i Aoyama and Sorata make the best couple.
Nov 7, 2012 1:24 PM

Oct 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find first of all the Nanami joke in the following,

to be well done and not sexual. Such jokes should be done more often. In fact no often one sees a perfect blend of exposition and comedy in such a short part.

About Nanami, she had quite a good characterization however I don’t exactly like the feeling of her being slutted out with the panties. Clearly the sexual joke is there but clearly it also characterizes her as nothing but some sort of perverted closet self jerking off person and the panties being a factor of that. That being said it’s not a good feeling too much and I don’t buy the constant lying of her friends. Less she explains that as a truth, I think she is just hiding the fact she got them for sexual purposes. I am not even sure with those panties if she is pure anymore for that matter. Well I am pretty sure she is lying. Follow my thoughts on her presentation.

About in the class, I liked the first part in the spoiler
of Nanami with Kanda mainly because we get informed her situation is worst off due to money problems despite working. One thing to notice is Nanami always takes things the wrong away right off the bat. She is a person that acts before thinking. Hence we are treated in the spoiler
to a rather nice gesture of Kanda in giving her food and MOE while she runs off. For now.

About the job fainting, I was quite concerned in the spoiler
as many foolish people do this shit only to end up in a hospital either dead or seriously ill due to not enough sleep. Some die due to exhaustion even. So I curse money and its shits for this kind of situation. It’s nice Kanda helps her out in thee end less she might have fainted only to hit her head on concrete at worst.

About the park, it has rather a double meaning. One for Mashiro’s affirmation which can be jokes or her inner sexuality and for how Nanami’s reactions follow her character. Let’s explore. First of I really liked Nanami in the spoiler
for showing a rather positive facet of her character which adds to MOE and appeal. Whom are fine and high with Nanami. Then comes the start of things going haywire in the spoiler
with the revelation of Kanda calling Mashiro by her first itself. Nanami there was shown as she was to, over hyped.

Things got worst off in the spoiler
as Mashiro reveals her inner sexuality which to me looks bad. She basically insinuates despite that nothing happen that she would have wished for Kanda to have sex with her all night, to ram her so bad she gets sore and hence really get rough with her. Not to mention if she denied he would still pump her up. Rather really not explicit details that translate into the ideal that I obviously have.

To add fuel to the fire in the spoiler
the love hotel is revealed. That’s on top of the people’s reactions that all this was sex stuff while the whole thing was mainly nothing happened and it was all innocent fun and not sexual. A gimmick and FAD quite popular in this series. So it can be taken 2 ways. Mashiro’s inner desires or her bad ways of expressing herself. However I liked how Nanami took things under her care later on due to this.

About Nanami coming to Sakurasou, so from the park stems the ideal of cheaper housing and so a ultimate resolve to Nanami while putting her in the spotlight’s place of the series. Rather clever there solutions to solving problems. The intro in the spoiler
showed another nice facet of Nanami’s faces of being happy and hence a positive attribute for MOE. That’s is until Misaki comes in for fan service give away.

About Nanami and her panties. I believe they are trying to characterize Nanami;s sexuality in a rather comedic way. Hence in the spoiler
Kanda’s reactions were funny but the panties being Pink/Black means lustful and daring. That alone portrays for me Nanami as some sort of closet freak that is violent but when alone or in private is some sort of sex beast. That shows rather well with those panties.

Now if that was not enough in the spoiler
the cougar panties show a lot more for the wild. I don’t buy the whole BS of her friends getting it for her less it’s explained. As far as I am concerned she got it herself and might be using for who knows what if anything at worst it’s to jerk off with them on her imagining rather wild fantasies. Point is it’s proven around in sexuality sexy panties may arouse one’s experience in orgasms. That’s all there is to and that’s how I see it.

However other than Nanami’s behind and MOE in the spoiler
were rather well shown as her furry is revealed. Mind you that it reminded me of the Tiger Toradora a little for its shape and looks.

About Nanami/Mashiro wet service, seems that while Nanami had some rich exaggerated facials from the effects of the spoiler
as Mashiro cleavage and breasts started to show their skin a little. It is to note a rather strong comeback in this gimmick is back. Of rather ecchi calibre.

While Nanami’s wet services in the spoiler
got her bra to show, it was rather well done and comedic where other shows fail at that.

About Nanami’s involvement at Sakurasou, despite Mashiro trying to get Kanda to do her underwear in the spoiler
whom shows more of them. Nanami even after work to act so quickly showed a great determination from her to stop all the sexual BS between them that can come out.

The kitchen preparations were rather nice in the spoiler
as comedy ensued with the watermelon while the eating was hilarious while peaceful somewhat at the same time. It’s quite fine of seeing Nanami’s presence in the house of the main setup of the series.

It was lovely to see Nanami in the nightgown in the spoiler
too bad it’s not transparent but at least it was hilarious afterwards to see of her reaction to Mashiro’s room state.

Finally I liked in her involvement in the spoiler
that Nanami wakes up Mashiro and brushes teeth with her. I wonder how the washing is going? Seems more a pain in the ass.

About thee end, I liked a lot that Kanda in the spoiler
got punched. Cause it shows the rather violent aspects of Nanami on him and that itself was hilarious cause I seriously think he is moron as to be explained later. I did like Nanami’s expressions of MOE there.

Jin was great in the spoiler
but I wonder why did not Nanami not react to his claims of having sex 3 times in a row with the same girl? That is due to the simple stupid setup to show that Nanami loves Kanda in fact and part of her reactions are due to that. The setup is stupid because Kanda is too stupid to understand this. To him it’s more pain and shit than a means of love conveying. Hence too stupid to understand its deeper meanings.

About Mashiro and other elements of this episode. Basically a put together of the rest of the episodes thoughts.

The start was hilarious in the spoiler
mainly due to Mashiro’s exam scores being so low, she is now though of as a moron. This is due to what I suspect as not paying attention to the material needed to be studied. While it was nice to Jin to come to Kanda’s rescue in the spoiler
which really showed in whining towards him for help more than anything contributing really more to comedy and appeals of Mashiro from the way she was sitting.

Mashiro however impressed a lot in the spoiler
as she proved she could memorize rather easily anything she focuses on as a picture. Proving now opposite she is smart when she wants to be and has a rather impressive memorization. Kanda’s expressions were hilarious there.

About Misaki’s entrance and game reference. Misaki was very hilarious in the spoiler
as the way she enters was completely ridiculous of her rope elevator claiming while her hysteria of what is going on and a little breast bouncing came about of appeal.

The game referred in the spoiler
is none other than:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Shodown_II
Whom things changed since the original story of the game is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Shodown
I hated Gen-An so much in that game. I liked mostly Charlotte a lot and Nakoruru. Cham cham is just MOE.

Finally Misaki in the spoiler
had to joke about males drinking their own fluids in a rather disturbing gay waters sports reference which really did not go with me as a joke but to all its own tastes.

About Mashiro before exams, she was very MOE in the spoiler
notice the new yawn and appeals it gives away.

About Mashiro after exams, well totally BLOW OUT in the spoiler
basically. 100% on all. I am seriously not impressed but surprised her memorization is insane to remember things by. Basically each page of a book can be memorized and eventually I bet she can recite all the book itself.

About Mashiro at home, I liked a lot the deal with the watermelon bread in the spoiler
that was quite funny for what Kenda tried to use it in order to bribe Mashiro into doing stuff he did not want to do for her.

While the most hilarious with Mashiro of that part is the spoiler
whom in fact shows that she was thinking of killing Nanami due to her relationship interference and of her crooked head movement that got comedy around mainly due to Jin’s expressions afterwards.

About Mashiro sneaking into Kanda’s room, while Mashiro in the following,

is just trying to prove of her love to Kanda whom is too stupid like other characters to realize it yet.

Rest in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=514915
it's too long and now MAL has limits to the amount you write apparently now.

Wow ur post is long. Tbh, I don't think Kanda is that stupid, cause as of right now, Shiina isn't really "in love" with him yet. She has feelings for him, but because it's hard for her to show her emotions, it's hard to tell if she is in "love" with sorata. Right now, it feels like a pet love. You know how some pets always want to be with their owners?(mostly dogs). Yeah, it's like that, cause asking someone to call them by their first name doesn't always mean they are in love with them, and neither does crawling into their beds. It really just means they feel comfortable with them, and want to make their relationship different from others. A lot of times it does mean they are in love with them, but its not always like that. It's like a mixture of pet love and romantic feelings. Also, Shiina doesn't blush, so that makes it even harder to tell. Right now, it feels like she has taken a liking to him, but not all that much in a romantic way(but still some). If you look at it, shiina's emotions resemble emotions of a dog, except higher functioning.
AnimeHAwk616Nov 7, 2012 1:29 PM
Nov 7, 2012 1:32 PM

Oct 2010
AnimeHAwk616 said:

Wow ur post is long. Tbh, I don't think Kanda is that stupid, cause as of right now, Shiina isn't really "in love" with him yet. She has feelings for him, but because it's hard for her to show her emotions, it's hard to tell if she is in "love" with sorata. Right now, it feels like a pet love. You know how some pets always want to be with their owners?(mostly dogs). Yeah, it's like that, cause asking someone to call them by their first name doesn't always mean they are in love with them, and neither does crawling into their beds. It really just means they feel comfortable with them, and want to make their relationship different from others. A lot of times it does mean they are in love with them, but its not always like that. It's like a mixture of p

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 7, 2012 1:35 PM

Aug 2011
AnimeHAwk616 said:
asking someone to call them by their first name doesn't always mean they are in love with them, and neither does crawling into their beds.

In anime: calling someone by their first name (especially in this genre and setting) = love...., i dont personally understand and/or get it, but thats how it is.

And well if crawling into bed with someone doesnt set off flags..., i dont know what else will lol
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 7, 2012 1:56 PM

Oct 2012
Naxrrhid said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
asking someone to call them by their first name doesn't always mean they are in love with them, and neither does crawling into their beds.

In anime: calling someone by their first name (especially in this genre and setting) = love...., i dont personally understand and/or get it, but thats how it is.

And well if crawling into bed with someone doesnt set off flags..., i dont know what else will lol
I said not always. And besides, I said she does have feelings for him, but love is a much stronger word. I know that getting into other people's beds does set off flags, but not always. I always heard little sisters who go into their brother's bed. Does that mean they have brocon? Not always. I think love is too complicated for mashiro to understand, and proven by this episode, mashiro sometimes really only thinks about what she wants at that moment. Since she knew nanami would wake her, she wanted to go to the person she felt the most comfortable with, which was sorata. Mashiro usually says what's on her mind, so if she says it was because nanami was going to wake her, it's most likely true. Though its pretty obvious she also just wanted to be with sorata, mashiro's rejection towards nanami was what sparked her mind into doing it. I also think it's too early for someone like mashiro to be in "love". I'd say feelings is a better term.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.