3It was OK
6.1%
2Disliked it
2.0%
1Hated it
2.0%
Average 4.5
196 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 4, 2012 11:51 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was just fantastic. I am shaken up by the fact the visuals were so amazing. Just the OP shows so much and well.

About the OP, it’s quite simply the best from all the Initial Ds IMO. Plain simply due the list.
  • The insides of the engines in the spoiler
    shows amazing effects and visuals. My friends are going to go nuts from those who are mechanics. They love this stuff and same here. I do some amateur mechanics myself. The rotary engine impressed the most in its visuals for how the works.

• Excellent pass in the spoiler
    the auras promise a lot better visuals and effects with colours.

• BUNTA in the spoiler
    seeing him got me so excited. The person is amazing in racing. Our very own team captain of our racing team has the same traits as him in skills and in fact was inspired so by this very anime. Subaru effects were great.

• I see a new car in the spoiler
    and it’s the same one as at the end of the episode so the Miata is in!

• Spotted in the spoiler
    EVO 9! Seems it will be a race against Ryousuke. Can’t wait to see it and how the EVO 9 handles itself.

• I am not sure of the spoiler
    but it could be a supped up:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Cappuccino
    But not sure. The behind looks like it and its size. It’s a new car for sure. I would be impressed if it’s a Porsche.

• SUPRA in the spoiler
    spotted! This is great. Those cars are monsters in speed and have quite a good handling. 6 speed too.

• I am not sure of the car in the spoiler
    but it looks to me like:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Camry_Solara
    ???? Modded and changed?

• The blue car in the spoiler
    is a:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Silvia
    Most likely S14. Guess another new one appears.

• I can’t believe it in the spoiler
    could it be:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX
    NO WAY! Exotic cars coming in this series? AMAZING! This will be wild.

• GTR SKYLINE R32 in the spoiler
    is back yo! I like that car and raced against one. They are fast man. I could not keep up.
Apart from all that the OP’s music is amazing. Truly this series will be good. So many more cars. I wish it was once a week.

Easily the best of all the seasons with the first episode and I am not your average your quick judge. It really leaves 10/10 for me right away.

About random comments, meh just randomly on some parts my thoughts. The start in the spoiler
was mainly good due to seeing Itsuki and Bunta designs are exactly like in the manga itself. Which is really promising from the start.

The Subaru in the spoiler
looked really well done with its mags and exhaust.

Seeing Itsuki and Takumi reactions in the spoiler
gave out a feel like the previous seasons but also like in the mangas.

I was really impressed by that first turn in the spoiler
of Itsuki. That was amazing for him. He improved way more than anytime ever.

Surprised that Mogi came back in the spoiler
she looks really well designed but it was sad to learn of her sadness towards Takumi, however I have accepted his reasoning in all this. Still his car in the following,

Gave a good impression and perhaps there shall be some romance tie ups but who knows. Not really the best to put too much romance in this series but cars/love do go hand in hand a little. Remains to see how the Mogi romance gets taken care of. I still did like the series showed how a guy can change a girl in life.

Those fake SOBs in the spoiler
such a ROFL! I wished Takumi would kick their asses with Itsuki's car but they chicken shit out. They sure made Itsuki pissed off in the spoiler
despite him proving all they are fakes, seems no one believed him and the fakes were chicken shits to race.

And FINALLY! FINALLY! More Itsuki and his car in the spoiler
Turbo sounds nice and it was plain good to see his car in general. His looks are also more mature looking and better IMO.

Of that shitty situation in the spoiler
damn girl! She got the wrong guy too and admitted at her place. Damn! Oh well too bad for Takumi, might make him realize more of Mogi I guess? I do like in general the girls of this series in the spoiler
compared to other series they are more old school and less recently designed. It’s hard to explain beyond that.

Very impressive computer renders in the spoiler
of the racing map. That promises a lot in terms of visuals again as it was crisp and far better than other times I have seen this except perhaps in the Movie itself.

As I knew in the spoiler
fake Takumi looks bud ugly man. However the drift in the following,

Really got him shitting in his pants with his buddy as they could not think it was possible to even do that.

OP promises loads of new cars and end of episode there is Miata that's coming in the next one from the looks of the spoiler
it’s exactly what it is. My experience with them is that hey are light and weight is not a problem for it.

All that being said the new season looks amazing. This series is the only series that changed my life around. Some things it did:

-Made me like cars as I got into problems with them when I was a kid and hated them. Never to drive one.

-Made me get my license.

-Got me into street racing.

-Got friends together and started a team. We are known as MMR (Montreal Midnight Resistance) and I never though anime could do this.

-Got me into mechanics and modding my car with a friend.

So it’s most likely a series that changed my whole life. Now I can say I had fun in something I would never had fun or touched in life. THIS SERIES ROCKS! Yeah 10/10 no problem for me.

BTW Image Stitches and GIFs in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/11/gifs-and-image-stitches-of-initial-d.html
some of the girls and cars.
Yumekichi11Nov 4, 2012 1:16 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 4, 2012 1:22 PM

Jan 2008
Good sh!t. Shame it's only two eps per month. Animation was very fluid, although 3d car models are noticeably different in lighter backgrounds.

9/10 for starters :)

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Nov 4, 2012 3:33 PM

Nov 2010
I hate how they change character designs every season, and that art sucked at certain points.

But it was a good first episode, I'm getting excited for the future battles.
Nov 4, 2012 4:02 PM

Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

But not sure. The behind looks like it and its size. It’s a new car for sure. I would be impressed if it’s a Porsche.

• I think it looks like a 3rd gen Toyota MR2/MRS, judging by the side vents.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2000-2002_Toyota_MR2_Spyder_--_11-26-2011.jpg

Anyhow, I loved the episode! I wish the episodes were being released more frequently, but honestly I've been waiting years for this, so I can be patient. I'm just glad to see new Initial D episodes.
    Nov 4, 2012 4:07 PM

Oct 2010
    Rogar said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

• I think it looks like a 3rd gen Toyota MR2/MRS, judging by the side vents.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2000-2002_Toyota_MR2_Spyder_--_11-26-2011.jpg
    OH NIIIIIIIIICE! They are going maybe for another MR2 model. The exotic more performance one.

Oh man, that's kick ass. Thanks for contribution.

Nov 4, 2012 4:42 PM

Jun 2009
    Silver car is a MRS (MR2 Spyder in the US). The owner of this is making a comeback from an earlier race.

And this one isn't the exotic/performance one compared to the second gen.

First red car is an NSX... which you identified in that other cap O_o

Second red car is a 350Z

Blue car is a S15 Silvia, not S14.

That's a different R32 than earlier in the series.

Sorry, just pet peeves, massive gearhead here.

I'm surprised you didn't catch the glimpse of that Kouki Trueno Coupe in the OP. Just from that alone I know that Fifth Stage is going to cover A LOT of the manga.
    Nov 4, 2012 4:48 PM

Jul 2012
    Yea as others have pointed out, thats def. a Toyota MR-S. Based on the opening alone, it looks like 5th stage will cover a lot of ground in the manga, unless they go at some crazy pace which I doubt.
    Nov 4, 2012 5:40 PM

Oct 2010
    Sly-Guy said:
    Silver car is a MRS (MR2 Spyder in the US). The owner of this is making a comeback from an earlier race.
    Oh really? Well the owner sounds like some guy with techniques to show.
    Sly-Guy said:
    And this one isn't the exotic/performance one compared to the second gen.
    So it's a different gen that was crappier? Earlier or later. What year you think it's from based on the looks?
    Sly-Guy said:
    First red car is an NSX... which you identified in that other cap O_o
    NICE! I got that one. It's amazing for a car. I sat in one at the auto saloon since I knew people that worked there. Super high tech inside and Ferrari like.
    Sly-Guy said:
    Second red car is a 350Z
    DAMN! It looked really not so. Guess the taillights are modded pretty good.
    Sly-Guy said:
    Blue car is a S15 Silvia, not S14.
    I knew it. I was going for S14 or S15. :P
    Sly-Guy said:
    That's a different R32 than earlier in the series.
    Yeah but it's the same driver I hope. Just means he modded it better? I HOPE! Nagazato is my favorite TBH for the car he drives.
    Sly-Guy said:
    Sorry, just pet peeves, massive gearhead here.
    No problem same here. I still street race. Just need $$$. Drains you so much this hobby.
    Sly-Guy said:
    I'm surprised you didn't catch the glimpse of that Kouki Trueno Coupe in the OP. Just from that alone I know that Fifth Stage is going to cover A LOT of the manga.
    Oh no worries I will. Still 2 more times to go to see it again. I will watch each episode 3 times. NO JOKE! I will, it's that amazing and worth my time.

Nov 4, 2012 8:07 PM

Jun 2009
    Yumekichi11 said:
    So it's a different gen that was crappier? Earlier or later. What year you think it's from based on the looks?

I'm trying to keep it spoiler free, but you can check the manga. Fifth Stage starts at Ch.424.
    Not necessarily crappier, per se. I would own one. It's just overshadowed by the other MR2s that came before it (AW11/MK1 & SW20/MK2). The MRS/MK3 is the lightest of the three. I own a SW20 Turbo.
    Yumekichi11 said:
    Yeah but it's the same driver I hope. Just means he modded it better? I HOPE! Nagazato is my favorite TBH for the car he drives.

Totally different guy. This ones more badass than Nakazato could ever be.
    Yumekichi11 said:
    No problem same here. I still street race. Just need $$$. Drains you so much this hobby.

From one automotive enthusiast to another, don't street race, save it for the track. Expensive, yes, I dumped over 8 grand into my car this year alone. Stupid lol.
    Nov 5, 2012 7:03 AM

Aug 2009
    Mika Uehara already out episode 1 and about the Ryosuke side story and Sidewinder when will come out.
    Nov 5, 2012 1:18 PM
    Jul 2009
    Waiting on subs like everyone else, I'm glad we got to see Mika already ~

Will this be a weekly or biweekly release ? If anyone knows ?
    Nov 5, 2012 1:29 PM

Nov 2010
    I watched it raw and

Tsuntenshi said:

Biweekly and there are only 6 episodes.
    Nov 5, 2012 2:37 PM
    Aug 2011
    Well, managed to find a raw. It was a good start, can't say much now. But it did remind me why Wataru is one of my favorite characters in the series.
    Nov 5, 2012 5:36 PM

Oct 2010
    IntroverTurtle said:
    I watched it raw and

Tsuntenshi said:

I heard there are to be 12 of them.
    Sly-Guy said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

I'm trying to keep it spoiler free, but you can check the manga. Fifth Stage starts at Ch.424.
    Not necessarily crappier, per se. I would own one. It's just overshadowed by the other MR2s that came before it (AW11/MK1 & SW20/MK2). The MRS/MK3 is the lightest of the three. I own a SW20 Turbo.
    I see, yeah the SW20s are common but yeah I saw one. Quite nice and still done nicely in the anime.
    Yumekichi11 said:

Sly-Guy said:
    Totally different guy. This ones more badass than Nakazato could ever be.
    WHAT? noooooooooooooo! Damn I liked Nakazato! D: I hope he is as cool in looks as him, I got inspired to get that car cause of the looks of Nakazato and his car.
    Yumekichi11 said:

Sly-Guy said:
    From one automotive enthusiast to another, don't street race, save it for the track. Expensive, yes, I dumped over 8 grand into my car this year alone. Stupid lol.
    Nah, street racing is where its at. You got to find yourself the sensation of track and street this series shows. It would be cool if they could show it but IMO Stage 4 showed it nicely with Honda and the PRO guy. Well somewhat they did and hopefully this 5th stage too.

To me it might be cause the guy at the end looks to have done some track and street racing/mountain racing.

Nov 5, 2012 5:45 PM

May 2009
    There's no problem watching the raws once you've already read the manga. Despite another change in the art once again, it's still pulled off as an adaptation as always.

I seriously can't wait for

The battles in Kanagawa will finally start in the next ep
    Nov 5, 2012 5:50 PM

Nov 2010
    Yumekichi11 said:
    IntroverTurtle said:
    I watched it raw and

Tsuntenshi said:

I heard in multiple places that it is supposed to be 6(can't really remember where it was, sure that it was here too though) but I hope you are right.
    Nov 5, 2012 7:47 PM
    Jul 2009
    IntroverTurtle said:
    Yumekichi11 said:
    IntroverTurtle said:
    I watched it raw and

Tsuntenshi said:

I heard in multiple places that it is supposed to be 6(can't really remember where it was, sure that it was here too though) but I hope you are right.

6 seems WAYYY too short especially when previous races took 2 episodes each, I can't imagine them flying through all that content this fast
    Nov 5, 2012 8:44 PM

Jul 2010
    If the first episode is out, why does it say that the anime isn't started yet?
    Nov 5, 2012 9:43 PM

Jul 2012
    The first episode was aired as a special preview I believe. The series is PPV and airs 2 episodes at a time just like 4th stage did so technically the official air date hasn't come yet.
    Nov 6, 2012 10:04 AM

Mar 2009
    10/10 love it love it love it love it.. *_* I waited so long for this to finally happen *_* Does anyone know the band that performed the ending song ?
    Nov 6, 2012 10:32 AM

Sep 2008
    The animation feels worse this season, but the important (the race parts) are even better so its ok.
    Nov 6, 2012 10:45 AM

Apr 2011
    6/10 for me. Just some racing...nothing great.
    "I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
    Nov 6, 2012 11:00 AM

Mar 2009
    BossLuffy said:

One does not simply give Initial D a 6/10 without watching the WHOLE series.
    Nov 6, 2012 12:03 PM
    Jan 2012
    Xellitoss said:
    The animation feels worse this season, but the important (the race parts) are even better so its ok.

the animation and character models havent looked good since stage 2 imo....but so far they are staying true to the manga and the voice acting seems to be consistent so i cant argue too much. That said, I am incredibly happy to see this finally animated
    Nov 6, 2012 12:08 PM
    Mar 2008
    To see an Evo again. Man, i can't wait to see the car on the street racing. I already was damn excited as i saw an Evo on second stage. Initial D will kick some real ass.
    Nov 6, 2012 12:43 PM

Jun 2008
    Great music and the 86 "introduction" was great although short.
    Nov 6, 2012 12:45 PM

Nov 2011
    BossLuffy said:

Why watch a 5th season of something you haven't even seen the first 4 seasons of?

My Twitter : link
    My Last.fm : link
    Nov 6, 2012 1:22 PM
    Mar 2008
    rederoin said:
    BossLuffy said:

Why watch a 5th season of something you haven't even seen the first 4 seasons of?

Just ignore it. Stupid people gonna remain stupid.
    Nov 6, 2012 2:15 PM

Aug 2007
    OMG, that was so awesome, I can't believe it. =D

Although I have to admit I missed the 90s flair in the OP and ED-songs, but the music during Takumis crazy drift totally made up for that. I was literally jumping off my chair in joy. :D

Initial D is finally back, baby! :D
    Nov 6, 2012 2:23 PM

Oct 2010
    Chazy-Chaz said:
    10/10 love it love it love it love it.. *_* I waited so long for this to finally happen *_* Does anyone know the band that performed the ending song ?

Yeah i love that ending song i aint going to lie.

10/10 i waited too long for this. I'm probably in the minority but i actually like the english voices better.

BossLuffy said:

You act exactly like your avatar in that comment. LOL
    Nov 6, 2012 2:53 PM
    Anime DB Admin
    BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
    Oh it feels so good to have Initial D back. Fuck your stuff.

staff.applications  
    guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
    thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
    Nov 6, 2012 3:43 PM

May 2012
    DO you think this is the real first episode?

Ive rea this was merely a preview that aired last Sunday, checking the manga several stuff that happened between several parts of the first ep were skipped, if this was a preview and official broadcast of eps 1-2 will air on November 9 It can be that this preview was just a condensed ver of the first 2 eps....

Anyway, what to say really, THIS KICK MAJOR ASS! As good as ever!
    Nov 6, 2012 3:46 PM

May 2012
    bonifide said:

BossLuffy said:

MahadoKusanagi said:
    rederoin said:
    BossLuffy said:

Guys. lets ignore, look at his/her avatar indeed and his/her favorite anime via his profile, this is not the kind of anime he/she likes evidently....guess not moe it must suck right...!
    9988Nov 6, 2012 3:51 PM
    Nov 6, 2012 3:50 PM

Jul 2012
    I can't believe Initial D is back! I really hope it isn't just 6 episodes though, and the fact it's only being released fortnightly is a little disappointing. I also wish they would stop changing the character design every season, but that's only a minor complaint. I'm not even into cars but Initial D had me hooked from the first episode of stage 1, so I'm just glad to see a new stage.
    Nov 6, 2012 5:04 PM
    Dec 2010
    What i want to see in this new season takumi got a new GF not a whore one like before :D he doesn't deserve a gf like mogi
    Nov 6, 2012 5:35 PM

Jan 2011
    9988 said:
    bonifide said:

BossLuffy said:

MahadoKusanagi said:
    rederoin said:
    BossLuffy said:

Guys. lets ignore, look at his/her avatar indeed and his/her favorite anime via his profile, this is not the kind of anime he/she likes evidently....guess not moe it must suck right...!
    This ^ i've waited so many years for this was great they hit all the right notes for me and when takumi started that drift and the old school sounding BGM started i was like *aw yeah it's finally back*

looking forward to seeing what kind cars they'll face up against

only bad thing i can think of is that it's Biweekly :( and the character designs are kinda meh 4th stage ones look better imo but guess this is closer to the 90s look.
    Nov 6, 2012 6:10 PM

May 2012
    katsu044 said:
    9988 said:
    bonifide said:

BossLuffy said:

MahadoKusanagi said:
    rederoin said:
    BossLuffy said:

This ^ i've waited so many years for this was great they hit all the right notes for me and when takumi started that drift and the old school sounding BGM started i was like *aw yeah it's finally back*

looking forward to seeing what kind cars they'll face up against

only bad thing i can think of is that it's Biweekly :( and the character designs are kinda meh 4th stage ones look better imo but guess this is closer to the 90s look.

I think I too prefer 4th stage character designs, but definitely not bad.
    Nov 6, 2012 6:13 PM

Nov 2010
    9988 said:
    I think I too prefer 4th stage character designs, but definitely not bad.
    They are not bad they just change a lot, hair color changes between seasons and other small things, I think it's already happened like every stage.
    Nov 6, 2012 7:38 PM
    Jun 2010
    The change in hair style, and how the color is more vibrate is not really a bit deal.

I don't mind how some of the characters look younger, but Ryosuke & Keisuke new appearance looks bad imo.

Well beside that, I enjoy the episode regardless of some of the scene being cut out since they were critical to the show. I like the older design too =p
    Nov 6, 2012 8:10 PM

Jan 2009
    dang i miss the musics of this as well as the driving action, nice first episode so takumi will have a new love-life?
    Nov 6, 2012 10:07 PM
    Jul 2009
    LazyLuong said:
    The change in hair style, and how the color is more vibrate is not really a bit deal.

I don't mind how some of the characters look younger, but Ryosuke & Keisuke new appearance looks bad imo.

Well beside that, I enjoy the episode regardless of some of the scene being cut out since they were critical to the show. I like the older design too =p

I agree Ryosuke and Keisuke look a tad ... odd, Keisuke looks a bit more rough and older while Ryosuke looked more pale and younger. It just doesn't fit for me, everything else I have no problem with.
    Nov 6, 2012 11:24 PM
    Aug 2010
    Finally I'm so excited to see what happens next. In the mean time going to listen to the amazing soundtrack. 10/10 XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gah8FnYSypk&feature=related
    Nov 7, 2012 12:33 AM
    Apr 2012
    and it begins.......OMFGGG
    Nov 7, 2012 3:59 AM

Oct 2011
    It was so awesome!!! I've wait to long for the fith stage!! Finally its here!! Wuuuhuuuu~
    Keisuke-sama *___* I love his FD so much!
    And this opening ftw!!! *________________*
    Nov 7, 2012 4:00 AM

Nov 2011
    9988 said:
    DO you think this is the real first episode?

Ive rea this was merely a preview that aired last Sunday, checking the manga several stuff that happened between several parts of the first ep were skipped, if this was a preview and official broadcast of eps 1-2 will air on November 9 It can be that this preview was just a condensed ver of the first 2 eps....

Anyway, what to say really, THIS KICK MAJOR ASS! As good as ever!

I'm pretty sure it was just the first episode. The episode itself was aired as a preview to the whole season.

It has been a while since I read the manga, but I don't mind it if they skip some of the non-racing related parts though. I disliked the romantic subplot in the first, second and third stage.

My Twitter : link
    My Last.fm : link
    Nov 7, 2012 8:25 AM

Oct 2008
    Yumekichi11 said:

• I am not sure of the car in the spoiler
    but it looks to me like:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Camry_Solara
    ???? Modded and changed?

• Sorry I had to post after seeing this.... after I saw that in the OP that was like the only car that stood out to me lol

The first pic is no doubt the Honda NSX-R link here:

The 2nd and 3rd pic however, judging from the back looks more like a 370z or even a 350z more less...

370z raptor mod

Regular 350z

If you take a closer look at the 1st pic the Honda insigna is plain in sight, the back and body shape of the second and third car is about the same... comparing the 1st to the 2nd and 3rd - 2 completely different cars
    HaganemeNov 7, 2012 8:52 AM
    Nov 7, 2012 9:28 AM
    Oct 2011
    i agree with the person who said that the character design for the takahashi brothers were a bit different...
    and i really liked the character design for the 4th stage compared to 5th..
    but who really cares i love the story of this anime...
    i hope that it is not just a 6 episoder...
    cause i really avoided reading the manga just for the thrill of this fifth stage...
    after 6 years... its finally here...
    weeeeee...
    Nov 7, 2012 4:05 PM

Apr 2011
    Nov 7, 2012 4:53 PM
    Jan 2012
    actually, going back and rereading the portion of the manga where this episode is adapted from, it seems like they left quite a lot out....

I hope they were just going out of order and that they will circle back to these things before jumping straight into the races...because for me, the appeal of the earlier stages wasnt only the races, but the portrayal of takumi actually having a life outside of his racing...

tbh
    Nov 7, 2012 6:51 PM

Feb 2012
    Oh, Initial D is back again :D

Episode was not bad~

Visuals aren't that good though...they tried retaining the previous seasons design but tinkered with the colors. ED theme is nice.

Is it just me? or Takumi's seiyuu changed? The moment I heard his voice the first time here pissed me off tbh.
    Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Initial D Fifth Stage Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 9, 2012

53 by FutureWolf07 »»
    Apr 11, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Initial D Fifth Stage Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ArtimesGamer - May 18, 2013

61 by PenkoPenko »»
    Mar 29, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Initial D Fifth Stage Episode 9 Discussion

Nymphetamine2791 - Mar 12, 2013

29 by Phixiately »»
    Dec 5, 2023 12:08 AM

Poll: » Initial D Fifth Stage Episode 7 Discussion

dragoon20005 - Feb 12, 2013

26 by Phixiately »»
    Nov 30, 2023 12:50 AM

Poll: » Initial D Fifth Stage Episode 6 Discussion

dragoon20005 - Jan 15, 2013

25 by shinjipiny »»
    Nov 28, 2023 4:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.