Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2008 4:31 PM

Sep 2008
http://openitg.gr-p.com/

go to this site and download the Cross-platform, full install.
if you are missing some weird MSVCP71.DLL file. find it off google and put it in your C:\WINDOWS\system folder.

OpenITG is stepmania 3.95 and is stable. its a lot like other stepmania games where you can put in your own songs and whatever..

IMPORTANT!!!! READ THIS PART!!!!

when you first open the game, you will be stuck in free play mode.
HIT F3 to bring up the debugging menu, and press KEY 1 until you change it to HOME PLAY. From there, you can change all the options you want.

FINALLY!!

do not click on start openitg file.. it resets all the settings and metrics i believe..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 7, 2008 8:45 AM
Aug 2008
I've had OpenITG for about a month now and I like way better than Stepmania. It did take awhile to get used to and figure out how to configure the the keys to my liking but I did it. No lag, no crashes, nothing. :)

However, lately I've been messing around with themes. Most of the themes used on hacked ITG machines work with OITG. :) Right now I'm pulling apart themes to make an ultimate one to customize to my liking. I am having a little difficulty with noteskins that are compatible with OITG. :/ Other than that, works great (usually, some have some glitches).

Right now I'm running Rynker's Shadow theme with modded elements. I didn't like the judgements so I changed those, now I'm trying to figure out where to get this "Edge" noteskin I like.

OITG = crisp graphics, no lag and perfect quality. How could it get any better than that? :D

Now I just need a mat and converter to hook up to the computer...
Nov 9, 2008 4:07 PM

Sep 2008
do you know how to change the themes and metrics for the newest OpenITG?
Nov 9, 2008 7:13 PM
Aug 2008
Download the theme then extract it to the themes folder (make sure not to overwrite default). Go to the Data folder and open "GamePrefs.ini". Change Theme=_________ (your theme name). Save, then start up OITG and it should work.
Oct 29, 2014 3:10 AM
Oct 2014
New joiner, GAcrewkent: I want to download OpenITG 1 file. Can you give me links?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» videos..

MaugEveNfl0w - Nov 5, 2008

1 by LazyDevil »»
Nov 29, 2008 10:47 AM

» groovestats and recommended songs.

MaugEveNfl0w - Nov 5, 2008

1 by LazyDevil »»
Nov 7, 2008 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.