Forum Settings
Forums

Your least favourite show/worst show of Autumn 2012.

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 3, 2012 5:49 PM

Feb 2010
Code:Breaker is in fact a very bad show, but not confirmed terrible yet. I has very good chances of doing so with every new episode though.

Enjoy my rant after episode 4:

I dropped Busou Shinki, but I would never have tried it if the tags would have told me the truth, so that doesn't count.

If we're counting 3-minute shows than I nominate Wooser no Sono Higurashi.

As for Girls und Panzer, I don't see how anyone could go into this with expectations and then not have them far surpassed. What the hell were you thinking this would be like? It turned out about 7,56 times more interesting and well executed than I would have ever anticipated.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 3, 2012 5:52 PM

Apr 2012
Code Breaker
Nov 3, 2012 5:55 PM

Nov 2011
InfiniteRyvius said:

But that's just me.

That scene was actually kinda funny(be it unintentional)

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Nov 3, 2012 6:37 PM

Jul 2012
Hayate no Gotoku: can't take my eyes off you.
like seriously, wtf?
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Nov 3, 2012 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
Robotics;Notes has the worst MC of the season. He's boring and utterly plain.

Worst show would be Code Breaker, it tries way too hard to be edgy. It's uncomplimentary to the manga as well. Another would probably be K, because it tries a little too hard. I stay with it for Yata, though.
Nov 3, 2012 7:05 PM

Mar 2012
zkgxhfyu said:
Psycho-Pass. i dropped it after 1 episode

^
they dont have an eyepatch??
Nov 3, 2012 7:08 PM

Aug 2011
Chuunibyou. Little Busters is also surprisingly boring as fuck but I am expecting it to get better.
Nov 3, 2012 7:09 PM

Jan 2008
InfiniteRyvius said:
QuiGonJon said:
Paul said:
Lolis with tanks was probably my least enjoyed anime I attempted.

I commend you for actually attempting it

Obviously he wasn't watching the show I was, because it was clearly the best show EVER.

The worst? Code Breaker is horrible, and the sis-con harem is also bad, but CB takes the cake easily.

I take that back, and rephrase it. Average girls withs tanks. There are no lolis from what I remember because if there was, it'd be better.
Nov 3, 2012 7:23 PM

Sep 2011
Chuunibyou, though I do find most of Rikka's antics funny the rest of the characters are pretty lame(except nap girl, she can stay).Hairclips especially is a bitch.
Nov 3, 2012 7:34 PM

Mar 2012
K is my least favourite. I'll probably end up dropping it even though it's only 13 episodes. Sure it has great visuals but everything else about it sucks. They don't even bother to keep conceal the yoai undertones . It's obvious that the guy with the ponytail is meant to be tsundere for the white haired guy. On top of that, the plot is awful, nonsensical and filled to the brim with weird jargon. I end up laughing at the serious conversations and getting bored in the comedy parts. The only thing I like about the show is Neko. Neko is awesome.
Nov 3, 2012 8:57 PM
Feb 2012
shinsekai yori because i tend to space out when i watch and then i have no clue what's going on
Nov 3, 2012 8:58 PM

Oct 2011
Jeav said:
Code Breaker

Yeah, everybody seems to agree that Code:Breaker is the worst... and it just might be. But for some reason I keep watching it anyway XD

Oh... and I've only watched one episode of Shinsekai Yori so far, so I can't really judge, but it seems kind of confusing.
Nov 3, 2012 9:20 PM
Oct 2010
K pretty much.
Nov 4, 2012 5:09 PM

Jul 2012
K and Little Busters are both confusing as hell and boring the crap out of me.
Nov 4, 2012 5:14 PM

Jun 2009
So far, it's been an amazing season, I didn't dislike anything I picked up...

My least favorite is Robotic;Note. And I'm enjoying that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2012 5:16 PM

Sep 2012
I'm going to be flamed and lynched for this... but Little Busters and Sword Art Online.

Riki's voice... I just cannot stand it for some reason.

And SAO... My friend J showed me the first episode. My immediate reaction to them not being able to log out? Well this certainly is familiar - AIDA Server -cough cough cough-

So silly.
Nov 4, 2012 5:16 PM

Oct 2012
Danyn said:

What exactly is confusing about Little Busters? I could see K being confusing though.

Alcarran said:
I'm going to be flamed and lynched for this... but Little Busters and Sword Art Online.

And SAO... My friend J showed me the first episode. My immediate reaction to them not being able to log out?

OP explained SAO is a summer show.
I could see how Riki's voice being annoying, but I generally don't mind.
ShoryuNov 4, 2012 5:20 PM

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Nov 4, 2012 5:23 PM
Nov 2010
Alcarran said:

And SAO... My friend J showed me the first episode. My immediate reaction to them not being able to log out? Well this certainly is familiar - AIDA Server -cough cough cough-

So silly.
Nah.
instead.
Nov 4, 2012 5:26 PM

Mar 2012
Little Busters! is pretty abysmal. Yes, this is premature and I have not given up on it. Why is it bad?

1. The voice actors are terrible, especially Komari.
2. The animation is not very good.
3. The jokes are not funny.
4. Retarded amount of fan service.

No I have not read the visual novel, and I don't care how good it is. The anime is not very good. JC Staff did a better job with Sakurasou.
Nov 4, 2012 5:27 PM

Aug 2010
I can say with near certainty that I have not seen the worst show this season, as I tend to avoid shows that look obviously bad. That being said, the shows I have picked up and dropped already are Little Busters, Psycho Pass and My Little Monster. I guess My Little Monster appealed to me the least, but I wouldn't call it bad.
Nov 4, 2012 6:44 PM

Jul 2012
Tavor said:
Danyn said:

What exactly is confusing about Little Busters? I could see K being confusing though.

Alcarran said:

And SAO... My friend J showed me the first episode. My immediate reaction to them not being able to log out?

I phrased that wrong, K was the confusing anime while Little Busters was the boring one.
And yes, Riki's voice makes my ears want to bleed. Someone needs to lower the pitch for when he speaks. Although, that still won't change how boring, stupid, and ugly the anime is.
Nov 4, 2012 6:48 PM

Oct 2012
Danyn said:
Tavor said:
Danyn said:

Alcarran said:

I phrased that wrong, K was the confusing anime while Little Busters was the boring one.
And yes, Riki's voice makes my ears want to bleed. Someone needs to lower the pitch for when he speaks. Although, that still won't change how boring, stupid, and ugly the anime is.

Aye, I understand that phrasing better XD
With different tastes of anime though, I'm liking Little Busters, but I realize it's not for everyone c:

Nov 4, 2012 6:49 PM

Jul 2012
Tavor said:

Aye, I understand that phrasing better XD
With different tastes of anime though, I'm liking Little Busters, but I realize it's not for everyone c:

I may rewatch it once it starts getting into the plot more, but for now, it's just any other slice of life anime.
Nov 4, 2012 6:52 PM

Dec 2011
Code Breaker
Nov 4, 2012 7:34 PM

Jul 2011
codebreaker
Nov 4, 2012 7:42 PM

Jul 2012
Least: Chuu2/LB

Out of what I watched ofc. I know that there's probably more crap that I don't want to even watch. XD
MayukaNov 4, 2012 8:40 PM
Nov 4, 2012 7:43 PM

Sep 2011
Im not watching much.....well anything but i can say ixion saga is the worst, its showing signs of improvement but it is still missing some opportunity

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 4, 2012 8:37 PM

Feb 2010
K
Nov 4, 2012 8:45 PM

Oct 2012
of all I watched I can say the weakest is Little Buster
Nov 4, 2012 8:57 PM

Oct 2012
Worst show? I have no idea. But I dropped Little Busters and Ixion Saga on the first episode. Code Breaker I'm about to drop real soon. The main character (Sakura Sakurakouji) just infuriates me with her hypocritical lecturing about justice. Although there are some shows that sound so stupid I never picked up in the first place, like Girls Und Panzer, Onii-chan Dakedo, or Teekyuu...
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 5, 2012 12:26 AM

Jan 2012
K. Just another fujioshi shit poorly disguised as an action shounen show.
---
Nov 5, 2012 12:35 AM

Apr 2010
I like the girls' uniforms in K. Artists aren't afraid to get some ass cheeks in there, either.

Though, for me, it goes towards Btooom! I lost interest after ep.1

Nov 5, 2012 12:37 AM

Dec 2011
Litchi DE Hikari Club.

Surprised I'm the first to mention that - it's the lowest scored series this season, and deservedly so.
kuuderes_shadowNov 5, 2012 12:40 AM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 5, 2012 12:51 AM

Jun 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:
Litchi DE Hikari Club.

Surprised I'm the first to mention that - it's the lowest scored series this season, and deservedly so.
I've gotta second this one... I mean it's an adaptation of a pretty serious Yaoi, Horror manga, but they've turned it into a chibi comedy... Dafuq... Even worse than that for me would be Wooser sono no Higurashi...

As for the fairly decent ones that people seem to bash frequently... Code breaker is skippable because the characters are pretty ass... People expected way too much from Robotics;Notes but I think it's a good series. As for Little Busters... All's I can say is that I'm enjoying it much more than I did Clannad... Oniai is a bit more than it looks at first glance, but yeah in the end it's a harem.. I still enjoy it... Dropped Teekyuu so I can't back that one up, Girls und Panzer is what most would consider typical loli moeshit but it's fairly entertaining. Honestly I can't understand the hate for Ixion Saga in the least... I think of it as a pretty kick ass comedy... Atleast it's not taking itself too seriously like some currently airing Virtual Reality game type anime we know... Shinsekai Yori bored my dick off for untill the most recent two episodes... I'm starting to enjoy it :D. BTOOOM! and Magi both lost the pacing their source material had... Kamisama Hajimemashita is up and down for me... Every episode is something new. Chu2-byou is pretty entertaining for me, even if Nibutani is a bitch
OchimushaNov 5, 2012 12:59 AM
Nov 5, 2012 12:53 AM

May 2009
My least favorite so far is Little Busters. Despite the very few funny moments, it's just boring and a lot of the voice acting is... awkward.

Ixion Saga DT and Code:Breaker aren't great either. Though Ixion Saga is better funnier than I thought it was going to be, so that was a nice surprise. I'm sure it'll get old soon, but I'm not hating it.
SunflowerDaishoNov 5, 2012 12:59 AM
Nov 5, 2012 12:59 AM

Feb 2011
Little Busters or Medaka Box Abnormal.
I'm a douche. Deal with it.
Nov 5, 2012 3:22 AM

Sep 2012
enjoying the dislike for C:B's characters. disliked the main characters since the first episode and my dislike only intensified. but still, not my least favourite show. There's quite a bit of series disliked for Autumn, since I decided to try every single subbed series that aired for Autumn, but also quite a bit of likeable series.

Top disliked would be Sakurasou, Chuunibyou and Medaka Box Abnormal.
Nov 5, 2012 3:42 AM
Mar 2012
My Favourite Shows :
Psycho-Pass
Robotics;Notes
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Shin Sekai Yori
Jormungand : Perfect Order
Medaka Box Abnormal
Magi

My worst Shows :
Little Busters! (i do think when the sobfest starts i'm gonna change my mind...)
K (holy fuck, the fujoshi vibe and its predictable otaku pandering attempt..)
Nov 5, 2012 4:42 AM

Jun 2012
Least favorite is Code:Breaker but most disappointing is K.
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Nov 5, 2012 4:54 AM
Oct 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Im not watching much.....well anything but i can say ixion saga is the worst, its showing signs of improvement but it is still missing some opportunity
Who wouldn't enjoy a show about balls? Seriously though, this has to be the funniest show this season (haven't reached Kintama yet), for me at least, the ball and other puns in every episode are just hilarious, but I'd understand not liking it though, it's not that great, that's why it shouldn't be taken seriously, it's mostly comedy.

As for the worst show this season, then no one beats Code:Breaker imo, good to see people agreeing in that matter, the Light Yagami-wannabe and that annoying stalker are getting on my nerves. I'm still watching it hoping for it to get better, and episode 5 made me regain hope, but from the preview I guess I might lose hope from it again next episode.

OniAi comes after it, it's just terrible.

I tried watching Girls and Panzers and Little Busters, couldn't get past the first 5 minutes.
Candor123Nov 6, 2012 5:42 AM
Nov 5, 2012 11:59 AM

Jun 2011
Code:Breaker. Still watching it though... I wonder why is that?
Why does the world want to become one? Dreams and ideals are not supposed to be the same.
Nov 5, 2012 12:08 PM
Jun 2012
Shinsekai yori would have to be the one I am the most conflicted with this season of the ones I am watching. I don’t hate it exactly but 5 episodes in and I still have no idea what the heck the plot is supposed to be about.
Nov 5, 2012 3:11 PM

Jul 2012
Also, adding onto my post: Sakurasou as well. Probably my VERY least fave. :P
Nov 5, 2012 4:33 PM

Dec 2010
not going to quote anyone specifically but...

if you watched just ONE episode of the anime and dropped it, you don't have any right to call it the worst anime of the season. /facepalm
Nov 5, 2012 4:39 PM

Apr 2008
Little Busters! for EXTREMELY annoying voices, especially for the blonde girl who's name escapes me right now. Not to mention sloppy, stereotypical characters (Rin is suddenly shy after talking freely to the girls she wanted to recruit in the first episode, not to mention her rudeness and straight-forward personality are about as far from shy as you can go) and completely boring setting we've seen a hundred times already, I don't see why it gets so much praise. Sure, it can get better, but frankly I don't think I'm up for some cheap drama with those characters I feel zero attachment to.

I also wasn't a fan of Zetsuen no Tempest, it felt pretentious and over the top to me, kind of like Guilty Crown which I hated.
Nov 5, 2012 4:39 PM

Oct 2012
kentaseo said:

if you watched just ONE episode of the anime and dropped it, you don't have any right to call it the worst anime of the season. /facepalm

Let's not repeat that same conversation here....
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=511809&show=0

Nov 5, 2012 5:14 PM
Apr 2008
Itoukaiji said:
I'd say it's a tie between Btooom! with it's sloppy characterization and confused tone, and Robotic:Notes which might be the most boring show I've seen all year. At least Btooom! is fun to laugh at when it falls on it's face, but Robotic notes is like watching paint dry. The characters are boring, the pacing is boring, the plot is boring, the comedy is boring, the OST is boring and even the animation is boring to look at. I usually like shows that wait to show their hand but they have to have some other aspect to keep me hooked in. Steins;Gate had a slow starter but it had engaging characters, charming humor and nice animation. Robotic;Notes has none of that. It occasionally shows glimmers of something interesting, but those moments are fleeting and make me think it's stalling for time rather than going for a protracted setup.

Btooom! on the other hand is mostly just brainless with a constant stream of stupid characters and a paper thin plot that barely hangs together other than getting to the next set of explosions.

Btooom! is centered on a battle royale format rather than an intricate plot. I wouldn't say it brainless slaughter and the characters aren't stupid, but more desperate considering the circumstances. I don't understand how you can expect a thought-provoking plot for a series that is clearly contains a fight to the death format. It's like expecting a shounen anime to have a plot comprepable to Neon genesis evangelion or Serial experiments lain. The expectations makes no sense.
Nov 5, 2012 6:10 PM

Sep 2012
kentaseo said:

but the person will still have the right to call it the least favourite anime of the season, right? =P
/not me btw/
Nov 5, 2012 7:44 PM

Sep 2012
Code:Breaker. never liked the manga so same goes for the anime.
"Im feeling it tonight roflcopterskatesbbq"
Nov 5, 2012 7:48 PM

Feb 2012
K.

It's essentially Guilty Crown 2.0, except with blushing pretty boys. Blargh. I'd have dropped it if it wasn't for the fact that it's only 13 eps.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

22 by Piromysl »»
10 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 12 hours ago

47 by Piromysl »»
18 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

44 by Azuchi »»
21 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

177 by Adnash »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

37 by Ex-Aid »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.