Forum Settings
Forums

Your least favourite show/worst show of Autumn 2012.

New
Nov 3, 2012 1:55 PM

Nov 2011
What, in your opinion, do you consider to be the worst(or your least favourite) of Autumn 2012(so far)?

For me, its code:breaker(its 2edgy4u-tier). The male lead is trying way to hard to be edgy and the female lead is too much of a moralfag(without even trying to stop him, even though she said she would).

edit : Autumn 2012, meaning it started airing in Autumn 2012. Anime from Summer 2012 don't count.
rederoinNov 3, 2012 2:03 PM

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 3, 2012 1:59 PM

Dec 2009
My vote goes to Sword Art Online.

Apr 2012
rederoin said:
What, in your opinion, do you consider to be the worst(or your least favourite) of Autumn 2012(so far)?

For me, its code:breaker(its 2edgy4u-tier). The male lead is trying way to hard to be edgy and the female lead is too much of a moralfag(without even trying to stop him, even though she said she would).

Mine is Code: Breaker too, what a coincidence. :p
Dies Irae! :)

Nov 2011
j4x said:
My vote goes to Sword Art Online.

Autumn 2012, not summer 2012.

Nov 3, 2012 2:01 PM
Nov 2010
Code Breaker
Nov 3, 2012 2:01 PM

Oct 2012
Probably K.

K, well, let's get some unraveling mystery going on with some action! :P
I want to like it, but the cliff hangers aren't exactly that gripping to me, somewhat mediocre to suck me in.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Nov 3, 2012 2:03 PM

Apr 2011
With out a doubt K

Sep 2011
Hmmm... since most of them are yet to develop, I would say my least favorites are Hayate(More or less disappointment) and Chuunibyou.

Sep 2012
rederoin said:

LOL! I dropped it after the first episode so it wouldn't be fair to call it my least favorite, then it's maybe Robotics;Notes. I've only watched the 3 first episodes, and it really fails to grab my interest.
Nov 3, 2012 2:05 PM

Mar 2012
I would say K and Sword Art Online.

I was trying to get into it, but I just can't.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Nov 3, 2012 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
Psycho Pass and Code Breaker.
Code Breaker I am willing to tolerate a few more episodes to see if it changes any, but Psycho Pass I can't bring myself to watch another episode.
Nov 3, 2012 2:06 PM

Sep 2011
lovelydeath said:
Sword Art Online.

SAO is Summer 2012. -_-

Nov 3, 2012 2:08 PM

Apr 2012
I'd say it's a tie between Btooom! with it's sloppy characterization and confused tone, and Robotic:Notes which might be the most boring show I've seen all year. At least Btooom! is fun to laugh at when it falls on it's face, but Robotic notes is like watching paint dry. The characters are boring, the pacing is boring, the plot is boring, the comedy is boring, the OST is boring and even the animation is boring to look at. I usually like shows that wait to show their hand but they have to have some other aspect to keep me hooked in. Steins;Gate had a slow starter but it had engaging characters, charming humor and nice animation. Robotic;Notes has none of that. It occasionally shows glimmers of something interesting, but those moments are fleeting and make me think it's stalling for time rather than going for a protracted setup.

Btooom! on the other hand is mostly just brainless with a constant stream of stupid characters and a paper thin plot that barely hangs together other than getting to the next set of explosions.
Nov 3, 2012 2:12 PM

Oct 2012
Itoukaiji said:
I'd say it's a tie between Btooom! with it's sloppy characterization and confused tone, and Robotic:Notes which might be the most boring show I've seen all year. At least Btooom! is fun to laugh at when it falls on it's face, but Robotic notes is like watching paint dry. The characters are boring, the pacing is boring, the plot is boring, the comedy is boring, the OST is boring and even the animation is boring to look at. I usually like shows that wait to show their hand but they have to have some other aspect to keep me hooked in. Steins;Gate had a slow starter but it had engaging characters, charming humor and nice animation. Robotic;Notes has none of that. It occasionally shows glimmers of something interesting, but those moments are fleeting and make me think it's stalling for time rather than going for a protracted setup.

Btooom! on the other hand is mostly just brainless with a constant stream of stupid characters and a paper thin plot that barely hangs together other than getting to the next set of explosions.

Thanks for the info about Robotics;Note. Wasn't exactly sure if I should get into it with having the Steins;Gate spirit with me going into that series.

Nov 3, 2012 2:15 PM

Nov 2010
Code:Breaker and Btoom.
Nov 3, 2012 2:20 PM
Jul 2012
in before SAO is said another 400 more times
Nov 3, 2012 2:28 PM

Mar 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
lovelydeath said:
Sword Art Online.

SAO is Summer 2012. -_-

It doesn't matter when it was released...It's still ongoing...and in MY opinion isn't one of my favorites.
Nov 3, 2012 2:28 PM

Nov 2011
lovelydeath said:
Sa-chan_ said:
lovelydeath said:
Sword Art Online.

SAO is Summer 2012. -_-

It doesn't matter when it was released...It's still ongoing...and in MY opinion isn't one of my favorites.

Read the thread.

Nov 3, 2012 2:29 PM

Mar 2012
I forgot about psycho-pass...yeah not one of my favorites this season either.
Nov 3, 2012 2:31 PM

Sep 2012
can't seem to get past the first episode of Little Busters! Boring as fck.
Nov 3, 2012 2:33 PM

Mar 2012
rederoin said:
lovelydeath said:
Sa-chan_ said:
lovelydeath said:
Sword Art Online.

SAO is Summer 2012. -_-

It doesn't matter when it was released...It's still ongoin
rederoin said:
lovelydeath said:
Sa-chan_ said:
lovelydeath said:
Sword Art Online.

SAO is Summer 2012. -_-

Read the thread.

thank you so much for pretty much stating the obvious, however I put it there as MY opinion as something that is still ongoing. I don't think anyone's going to get too butt hurt besides you, that me and several others have said sao....Yes we saw the title...
Nov 3, 2012 2:34 PM
Apr 2009
mine would be K & Psycho-Pass.

K sucked, but Psycho-Pass is alright.

Thing is, Psycho-Pass should be a lot better than it is. As it stands it gets a 5.5/10 in my book.
Nov 3, 2012 2:37 PM

Nov 2011
lovelydeath said:

thank you so much for pretty much stating the obvious, however I put it there as MY opinion as something that is still ongoing. I don't think anyone's going to get too butt hurt besides you, that me and several others have said sao....Yes we saw the title...

You're free to make your own thread abouth currently airing anime.

My problem is not with you naming SAO, I dislike it aswell, the problem is with ignoring the point of this thread.

Nov 3, 2012 2:39 PM
Jul 2012
lovelydeath said:
text

Don't lie, you know damn well you thought SAO was a fall anime, and you're doing a terrible job trying to cover it up.
Nov 3, 2012 2:44 PM

Apr 2012
JavierR said:
lovelydeath said:
text

Don't lie, you know damn well you thought SAO was a fall anime, and you're doing a terrible job trying to cover it up.

Haha, yeah.
Dies Irae! :)
Nov 3, 2012 2:44 PM

Mar 2012
JavierR said:
lovelydeath said:
text

Yes that's obviously what happened considering I have been watching it since the summer....So what I put it on here...im not going back and changing it just to satisfy you. I stick with what I wrote...go on with your life already
Nov 3, 2012 2:46 PM

Oct 2012
JavierR said:
lovelydeath said:
text

I'll have to be honest here and say my initial post in this thread had SAO until I read "No summer animes" :P

Nov 3, 2012 2:47 PM

Dec 2011
Stop the violeeence.

Anyway, my least favorite so far is definitely Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. The first two episodes were ok, but now it's getting pretty stupid.
Nov 3, 2012 2:52 PM

Jul 2012
Code breaker: Fails in logic, would you start conversation with guys that burns people to death?
Nov 3, 2012 3:08 PM

Jul 2012
Tavor said:

Thanks for the info about Robotics;Note. Wasn't exactly sure if I should get into it with having the Steins;Gate spirit with me going into that series.

Shouldn't drop Robotics;Notes just yet IMO, its really slow (I almost thought about dropping it myself) but I mean, Steins;Gate took a while to get going too. Just give it a little bit to speed up, its already hinting at something more in the newest episode's.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Nov 3, 2012 3:11 PM

Jul 2012
Why does it feel like I'm the only one that isn't extremely critical about anime.

Anyways, the most disappointing for me this season is probably K. The whole pretense is cool and the first episode or 2 was a bit promising but it doesn't take itself serious enough and waste a lot of potential. At least they've toned down the homo-undertones in the newer episode's, kinda creeped be out before.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Nov 3, 2012 3:13 PM

Nov 2011
QuiGonJon said:
Why does it feel like I'm the only one that isn't extremely critical about anime.

I've only given one 4 this season(so far), I wouldn't exactly call that "extremely critical".

Nov 3, 2012 3:14 PM

Oct 2012
QuiGonJon said:
Tavor said:

Shouldn't drop Robotics;Notes just yet IMO, its really slow (I almost thought about dropping it myself) but I mean, Steins;Gate took a while to get going too. Just give it a little bit to speed up, its already hinting at something more in the newest episode's.

I might consider it in the future. Oddly enough, I wasn't put off by the 'slowness' in Steins;Gate. I loved the characters which kept me going, and felt like I was learning what the plot was as they were learning it too.
What I dislike are the animes with a defined plot from the beginning but stray away from it as it's not much importance. In general, I love vague plots that develop later.

Nov 3, 2012 3:18 PM

Sep 2012
chinbuuuyu and onii-dakedo and that deity romance

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2012 3:19 PM

Jul 2012
Tavor said:

I might consider it in the future. Oddly enough, I wasn't put off by the 'slowness' in Steins;Gate. I loved the characters which kept me going, and felt like I was learning what the plot was as they were learning it too.
What I dislike are the animes with a defined plot from the beginning but stray away from it as it's not much importance. In general, I love vague plots that develop later.

Yeah I know what you mean, the characters in Steins;Gate were able to keep it on its feet when it was slow at first. The characters in Robotics;Notes are pretty boring, hopefully they'll flesh out more :/

Nov 3, 2012 3:20 PM

Jul 2012
rederoin said:
QuiGonJon said:

I've only given one 4 this season(so far), I wouldn't exactly call that "extremely critical".

That's just the feel I got coming into this thread is all :L Although this is about people's least favorite shows, so I'm not sure what I really expected..

Nov 3, 2012 3:32 PM

Nov 2010
dunno haha picked up a handfull...

it's kind of a boring season imo so don't have a valid opinion on wich one i dislike hahaha
also as with every season i pick stuff up and keep the ones i like and just delete the ones from my list i don't care for... that and i tend to stay clear from any shounen, reversed harem and over the top ecchi shows :) (and go after the good romance ones)
Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM

Jan 2008
Lolis with tanks was probably my least enjoyed anime I attempted.
Nov 3, 2012 4:21 PM

Jul 2012
Paul said:

I commend you for actually attempting it

Nov 3, 2012 4:27 PM

Mar 2011
QuiGonJon said:
Paul said:

I commend you for actually attempting it

Obviously he wasn't watching the show I was, because it was clearly the best show EVER.

The worst? Code Breaker is horrible, and the sis-con harem is also bad, but CB takes the cake easily.
Nov 3, 2012 4:29 PM
Sep 2012
My least favourite, but not yet dropped, is probably Onii-chan Dakedo.
My guilty pleasure series for this fall. If you're looking for a series with good plot, look away, it's just full of fan-service and laughable scenarios.
Nov 3, 2012 4:45 PM

Nov 2009
Sadly, K
Nov 3, 2012 5:06 PM

Jan 2011
Gintama' Enchousen an Code Breaker
Nov 3, 2012 5:15 PM

Mar 2012
Most likely JoJo but I'm not watching that.

From what I'm watching Onii-chan Dakedo... is the worst. Don't find it funny at all, might drop it.i
Nov 3, 2012 5:30 PM

Oct 2011
Busou Shinki.
*yawn*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2012 5:31 PM

Jun 2010
Worst is Busou Shinki i guess. ( in terms of plot ) or OniAi
Nov 3, 2012 5:35 PM

Apr 2012
Probably Busou Shinki and Girls und Panzer.

I don't know why so many people in this thread dislike Code Breaker it's actually my favourite and I'm a big fan of the Manga as well.
Nov 3, 2012 5:38 PM

Nov 2011
M1neRunn3r said:

I don't know why so many people in this thread dislike Code Breaker it's actually my favourite and I'm a big fan of the Manga as well.

Because its trying to hard to be edgy and the female lead is a useless and annoying moralfag.

Nov 3, 2012 5:39 PM

Sep 2012
Atm I'd have to say Code Breaker, since K actually seems to be progressing in the plot and at least looks cool. Code Breaker has some cool action but everything else is just meh. And Sakurakouji is the most annoying girl I've had to listen to in a while.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Nov 3, 2012 5:40 PM

Mar 2011
M1neRunn3r said:
Probably Busou Shinki and Girls und Panzer.

Why?

Well, here are my reactions for episodes 2-4:

But that's just me.
InfiniteNov 3, 2012 5:44 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anime characters you find attractive that many people won't agree with

IssyBoy - Apr 13

39 by LoveLikeBlood »»
6 minutes ago

» angry sub only users ( 1 2 )

Yorda_trico - Yesterday

54 by Zarutaku »»
10 minutes ago

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

129 by Seijatachiiii »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Who is the hottest anime mom? (beware of spoilers)

Shizuna - 5 hours ago

12 by 23feanor »»
15 minutes ago

» What anime do you refuse to watch since you have already read the source material?

Kushna - 5 hours ago

13 by Kushna »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.