Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 3, 2012 12:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh, I expected more a fight than that at the beginning. Those two morons fled from Oogami and Toki, damn it. Oh but wait, there's a rematch inside the lab. Nice fight although I feel really sorry for some of the kids inside that facility especially her later in this episode:

Poor girl ;.;

Nov 3, 2012 4:25 PM

Nov 2007
So those that looks strong, but still lost to them in the preview is with that reason. They just use the power of the kids with the power. And that gov. used them because of his daughter.

What?! One of the Code;Breakers is the enemy.
tsubasaloverNov 3, 2012 4:33 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 3, 2012 9:10 PM
Apr 2012
...One sec. What the heck is with that episode 6 preview now!? Already battling with the agents at school!? It's only the sixth episode though...out of thirteen...It's not even half way yet and they're already having the school battle scene? >.>"

At least the preview shows Maeda and that rock band guy (I don't remember his name) now. Good to see more of their classmates shown. >_<"

OK, pretty much everything around Yukihina is getting fishy now. Who is this "Master" PM is talking about now? Hitomi? But why would PM send the kids to Hitomi then, if he
Not to mention, it does seem like Yukihina only works for Hitomi for some of his own purpose...then could that "Master" be...

Anyway, good battle. I still don't really get what is with that guy gathering up the kids with special powers (the manga did make a clearer connection with the rare blood group) but who cares? At least they keep the part with Chisa-chan, so I'm all good. :3
Nov 4, 2012 2:15 AM

Sep 2012
At least we finally have one villain that has redeemable story to tell, and ultimately redeemed (to some extent)

At least we finally have Sakura to be less annoying (perhaps after she now sees more from the victim's side)

At least we finally have Sakura getting angry and upset with the bad guy.

At least we finally have Oogami elaborating his "I am evil" assertion.

So I am contented.

One thing I don't understand: Why didn't they clear up the blood on the operation chair? Even if an operation had just taken place it made sense to clean up things like blood immediately after the operation. Since they are prepared for Oogami and Toki, it is not like they stopped an operation in a hurry.
symbvNov 4, 2012 2:24 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2012 2:20 AM

Feb 2012
A hero is someone who defeats evil without killing. No one who kills can be called a hero

I thought that was basic understanding?
Nov 4, 2012 2:24 AM

Sep 2012
MidnightPride said:
A hero is someone who defeats evil without killing. No one who kills can be called a hero

I thought that was basic understanding?
Although when we talk about heroes in war or western stories, we seem to have different understanding.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2012 6:12 AM

Nov 2011
I found this episode really sad tbh u__u
Also, the new code breaker guys seem pretty cool & Sakura isn't as annoying to me anymore so hooray.

Pretty good episode!
魔法少女グレイシー
Nov 4, 2012 7:09 AM

Jan 2012
does ogami think he's itachi?
Nov 4, 2012 8:11 AM

Aug 2012
Finally Some Plot Development.
Best Episode So Far.
Nov 4, 2012 9:57 AM
Aug 2011
Ju-da-su said:
...One sec. What the heck is with that episode 6 preview now!? Already battling with the agents at school!? It's only the sixth episode though...out of thirteen...It's not even half way yet and they're already having the school battle scene? >.>"

Next week maybe the welcoming party?
And yes, Rei's "friend" and Haruto's arc are being cut or moved/saved for a Season 2 since Hitomi's part is kind of long.

But it is WAY too soon either way.

Ju-da-su said:
At least the preview shows Maeda and that rock band guy (I don't remember his name) now. Good to see more of their classmates shown. >_<"

The preview also shows Tsubomi, who was always in the background. Meada actually had speaking lines in episode 1 when he talked to Rei.

Ju-da-su said:
OK, pretty much everything around Yukihina is getting fishy now. Who is this "Master" PM is talking about now? Hitomi? But why would PM send the kids to Hitomi then, if he
Not to mention, it does seem like Yukihina only works for Hitomi for some of his own purpose...then could that "Master" be...

The master,the PM refers to, is not
, its who you think it is! HELL YEAH FOR OPTIMISM!

Ju-da-su said:
Anyway, good battle. I still don't really get what is with that guy gathering up the kids with special powers (the manga did make a clearer connection with the rare blood group) but who cares? At least they keep the part with Chisa-chan, so I'm all good. :3

It was already a established research facility that Eden or PM created. You do know that the PM

I think that ties in well with what "Eden" was doing concerning

Chisa-chan was made a power user so maybe it was changed from a rare blood type to a "power users organs that's power were compatible with hers"
Nov 4, 2012 10:29 AM

Aug 2011
I really liked the OST that played at the end.

That "hate me" speech totally reminded me of what Itachi said to Sasuke. In fact, it was basically a ripoff. Good episode, though.
Nov 4, 2012 10:40 AM

Dec 2010
Good episode but sigh...how much better could this be if Sakura simply didn't exist O_O
Nov 4, 2012 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
woohoo! this anime's about to hit its stride!..maybe? let's hope, plot development makes me happy. Regardless I'm interested enough to read the manga after the season's done airing.
Nov 4, 2012 11:51 AM

May 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Good episode but sigh...how much better could this be if Sakura simply didn't exist O_O
This~
Nov 4, 2012 12:04 PM

Oct 2010
symbv said:
At least we finally have one villain that has redeemable story to tell, and ultimately redeemed (to some extent)

At least we finally have Sakura to be less annoying (perhaps after she now sees more from the victim's side)

At least we finally have Sakura getting angry and upset with the bad guy.

There is still no help for that annoying bitch. All she does is gets in the way and bring nothing to the story. You can predict in the future she will get to Ogami and he will slow down on killing.

I truly wish they did something original and kill her off.
Nov 4, 2012 12:17 PM

Nov 2011
Probably the best MC this season

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 4, 2012 1:11 PM

May 2011
Looks like the kid has Ogami as her target now.

Hmm, interesting.
Nov 4, 2012 1:39 PM
Sep 2012
Good episode. The best so far.

At least Sakura wasn't as annoying as before and she actually served a purpose in this episode other than being annoying.
Nov 4, 2012 1:58 PM
Mar 2011
AiCon said:
Good episode. The best so far.

At least Sakura wasn't as annoying as before and she actually served a purpose in this episode other than being annoying.

yup that chic is still annoying

and those forced emotional scenes are forced
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 4, 2012 2:09 PM
Nov 2007
InfiniteDestiny said:
Good episode but sigh...how much better could this be if Sakura simply didn't exist?

THANK YOU.
Nov 4, 2012 2:22 PM
Oct 2010
Sakura kills this show really bad lol
Nov 4, 2012 2:51 PM

Jun 2012
I accidentally voted a 1 because I was using my iPod to update and the submit is close to the one. So please disregard one of the two.

My real score is a 5/5
Good episode, I liked the fights (though they could have been better). The girls dad tried to do good in the end even thoug he's a sicko. Yes and Sakura is annoying but if you take her out the words spoken will be cut by about 70 percent. Guess that wouldn't work very well.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Nov 4, 2012 3:05 PM

Jan 2012
This was slightly interesting. I won't drop it now.

Also, Sakura, shut the hell up. You piss me off.
Nov 4, 2012 4:15 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
bonifide said:

There is still no help for that annoying bitch. All she does is gets in the way and bring nothing to the story. You can predict in the future she will get to Ogami and he will slow down on killing.

I truly wish they did something original and kill her off.

conker88 said:
Sakura kills this show really bad lol
testyal1 said:

Also, Sakura, shut the hell up. You piss me off.

My thoughts.
Nov 4, 2012 6:35 PM

Jan 2011
Every damn week, Sakura pisses me off and just comes off as super annoying. And Every damn week, the show rewards me from sitting through it all by having Ogami kill the bastards anyway. ALL my frustration is wiped away when seeing the Codebreakers basically do what the hell they wanted to anyway.
Nov 4, 2012 6:53 PM

Apr 2012
Hmm, not as interesting as I'd hoped, but the seriousness of this episode was refreshing. Sakura just stood dumbly in the background as usual (why they bother to let her tag along still intrigues me, especially since she brings the poor pup along), calling out Ogami's name like a broken record, and being a general nuisance.

Hopefully the plot development will be coming faster from now on, and thus distract me from her presence.
Nov 4, 2012 8:35 PM
Aug 2011
All the people that hate Sakura here, are the kind of people that would immediately press the "death button"
Nov 4, 2012 9:43 PM
Jan 2012
Whoa, why does everyone hate Sakura? Her personality is awesome so far.
Nov 4, 2012 9:49 PM
May 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:

that is exactly what I was about to saying.

I was wondering, why didn't someone roll that little girl down the hall or something. Then she wouldn't have had to watch her father get killed.
Nov 4, 2012 11:01 PM

Feb 2011
This ep was amazing , but Sakura is being annoying .
Nov 5, 2012 2:08 AM

Apr 2009
I was planing on dropping this but this episode made this anime slightly more interesting. I find Sakura to be really annoying, but hopefully that will change in the future.
Nov 5, 2012 2:41 AM
Aug 2012
Sakura is still pissing me off...
Nov 5, 2012 4:19 AM

Nov 2011
Well, this is as much as I can take, time to drop it.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Nov 5, 2012 4:41 AM

Feb 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
All the people that hate Sakura here, are the kind of people that would immediately press the "death button"

Yes, I'd kill her without regrets. It seems a lot of people would do the same.

This episode was somehow decent. Not the worst, not the best.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Nov 5, 2012 6:28 AM

Jun 2009
Common guys it's wrong to kill people. Sakura is right. lol
Nov 5, 2012 6:41 AM
Apr 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
And yes, Rei's "friend" and Haruto's arc are being cut or moved/saved for a Season 2 since Hitomi's part is kind of long.

Well, I think Haruto arc is moved, not saved for season 2, since the PVs does show all the CB visiting Sakura's house (Rui included...) Though I don't really know how they're going to work it out, since I thought that battle was supposed to lead directly to Hitomi's battle...

Maybe they'll have Yuuki do his thing later to find where Hitomi is... ._."

Don't know what happen to Ogami's "friend" though... ._."

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

True. XD

I don't hate Sakura though, but I don't totally like her either. I don't find her as annoying or anything, since tbh, she just tries (too much) to enforce morality of life into everyone. I don't mind her as being all "KILLING IS BAD", but I hardly like any heroine in any manga and anime that doesn't fight anyway. :3
Ju-da-suNov 5, 2012 7:02 AM
Nov 5, 2012 9:06 AM

Nov 2009
Oh gosh that Sakura is so annoying ...
Even if she shut up for a bit, it would be wonderful.
Killing is bad, yes I agree, but she should stop giving them lessons, cause she didn't understand the situation and always tried to intercept.

It's like trying to stop execute a person that committed lethal crime like murder. Nope it's not gonna work that way Sakura.
Nov 5, 2012 10:05 AM

Oct 2012
Ther real question is... would YOU pull a trigger if you know someone is evil? I guess many people here are thinking her weak and annoying but her character is just a way how to put morals into this story.

She believes there is good in every man.. oh how wrong she is! But you can't hate her for that - there are many people in the world that shares this viewpoint I can tell. I guess she soon finds out that some people are just pure evil no matter what. Oogami is one of best male main characters this season I agree.
Nov 5, 2012 10:06 AM

Mar 2011
It would have been better if Sakura snapped and kill Tabata instead. lol.
Nov 5, 2012 10:34 AM
Mar 2009
Ju-da-su said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Well, I think Haruto arc is moved, not saved for season 2, since the PVs does show all the CB visiting Sakura's house (Rui included...) Though I don't really know how they're going to work it out, since I thought that battle was supposed to lead directly to Hitomi's battle...

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

True. XD

I don't hate Sakura though, but I don't totally like her either. I don't find her as annoying or anything, since tbh, she just tries (too much) to enforce morality of life into everyone. I don't mind her as being all "KILLING IS BAD", but I hardly like any heroine in any manga and anime that doesn't fight anyway. :3

God u guys are so noisy ._.
There is a reason Sakura is so obsessed with "not killing"..

The anime so far is totally crap:
-Charakters... especially Code: Breakers appear too fast (yukihina included)
-Importan Parts are missing.. like the whole "parent-killer" thing and the godlike glare from rei when toki mentioned it =DD.
- Only 13 episodes

And why the hell have so many kids special power oO?

Nov 5, 2012 3:17 PM

Dec 2011
It is really conflicting when the stories are the same like this.

Finally, Yukihina is here. Cannot wait to see him in battle.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2012 3:18 PM

Jun 2012
Hm. This ep was indeed "sad," but not like the "OMG NOO WHY?" kind of sad. Haha, this anime is definitely kind of a bore to me, but thanks to YOU GUYS, I realized that it really would have been A LOT more better without freaking Sakura. That little emotional bullshit scene she had was way over-dramatic and literally made me sigh. But I'm gonna continue with this short series just out of curiousity.
Nov 5, 2012 3:42 PM
Jul 2010
The Good:

- They showed us who that assistant was talking with on the phone.

- Generally better art than in the previous two episodes.

The Bad:

- They changed the overall plot and made it into a facility of power users and not normal people.

- Even Chisa had powers which made Ogami telling her to come kill him when she was stronger, have less of an impact.

- Not a SINGLE Aoba scene. Wtf?

The Ugly:

- Sakura stating the obvious about the backpacks. REALLY?

- They highlight how shady the Prime Minister is far to early.

- The Prime Minister haven't made a single pun joke. (something he constantly do in the manga)

I'm far more more interested in episode 6 to be honest. Is it just me or does it seem as if they plan to have "That" scene in the next episode? and by "that" scene I'm talking about

warning major spoiler -->

YavieJan 21, 2013 8:04 PM
Nov 5, 2012 5:31 PM

Jan 2008
Was all good TIL THE CRIPPLE SHOWED UP and another one of Sakura's pointless speeches.
Nov 5, 2012 8:33 PM
Jan 2012
I want to smack sakura silly..
Great episode though a bit different from the original.
In the manga sakura wasn't this annoying but in the anime I really want to do some falcon punch.
Nov 6, 2012 11:06 PM

May 2011
Damn, I really enjoyed this episode. Was thinking of putting this on hold till it finished, but now I feel like this has something for me.
Nov 7, 2012 1:44 AM
Jul 2012
At last! An explaination! Now, this episode was quite good, I actually think Ogami is using good methods, though harsh, he does show compassion, such as when he kills the "devilman" with eyes of sadness. Also, did anyone else notice that guy who turned people to stone said, "BUT I MADE IT ROCK HARD FOR YOU!"
Nov 7, 2012 7:00 AM

Jul 2008
KingLear said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

I think Gash means: these people would hit Death Button whenever a bad guys appears.
As annoying as she is, she got one point right: pointless murder is pointless.

While Sakura is a tad bit too naive I do respect her being able to keep her calm even when confronted with some really disturbing scenes. Most people would get broken in her shoes.
Nov 7, 2012 7:11 AM
Apr 2012
Kaytwice said:
Ju-da-su said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

True. XD

God u guys are so noisy ._.
There is a reason Sakura is so obsessed with "not killing"..

The anime so far is totally crap:
-Charakters... especially Code: Breakers appear too fast (yukihina included)
-Importan Parts are missing.. like the whole "parent-killer" thing and the godlike glare from rei when toki mentioned it =DD.
- Only 13 episodes

And why the hell have so many kids special power oO?

...And how am I noisy? I mean, I did say I don't hate Sakura. I just have this tendency to not like the heroine in most of the manga and animes I watched. -.-"

And I know why Sakura is obsessed with "no killing". :S

Nayrael said:
KingLear said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

I think Gash means: these people would hit Death Button whenever a bad guys appears.
As annoying as she is, she got one point right: pointless murder is pointless.

While Sakura is a tad bit too naive I do respect her being able to keep her calm even when confronted with some really disturbing scenes. Most people would get broken in her shoes.

...Umm...in fact, that "Death Button" is a reference to the manga for manga readers. It's a major spoiler even for the manga (required you to read up to chapter 190 to understand what it actually means)...and I think that's what he means...>.>"
Ju-da-suNov 7, 2012 7:17 AM
Nov 7, 2012 7:12 AM

Feb 2012
Great episode!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The purpose of the female lead.

RudeRedis - Jan 6

3 by Sekiro94 »»
Jan 6, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

102 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 1, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2012

222 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:56 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2012

163 by AyanAliShah »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:38 AM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2012

70 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.