Forum Settings
Forums

Producer of Little Busters Hints Continuation After Ep 26

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
 
Feb 11, 2013 1:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3673
RyanSaotome said:
It was an intentional choice by JC Staff, and the right one. It wouldn't make sense in the anime format if Riki was going around dating all the girls at the same time. With the VN, yo have to start a new game once you finish each route so the story doesn't carry over, so it makes more sense to do romance.
...

School Days 2 anyone? LOL
 
Feb 11, 2013 3:51 AM
#1 Chihaya Fan

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5177
hpulley said:
RyanSaotome said:
It was an intentional choice by JC Staff, and the right one. It wouldn't make sense in the anime format if Riki was going around dating all the girls at the same time. With the VN, yo have to start a new game once you finish each route so the story doesn't carry over, so it makes more sense to do romance.
...

School Days 2 anyone? LOL


 
Feb 12, 2013 2:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2654
mitch3315 said:
hpulley said:
RyanSaotome said:
It was an intentional choice by JC Staff, and the right one. It wouldn't make sense in the anime format if Riki was going around dating all the girls at the same time. With the VN, yo have to start a new game once you finish each route so the story doesn't carry over, so it makes more sense to do romance.
...

School Days 2 anyone? LOL




I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
 
Feb 24, 2013 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 7394
OMG Yes!!!! Thank you XD.
 
Feb 24, 2013 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 210
Now that is sigh of relief!
'Once an Arsenal man, always an Arsenal man.' - Bob Wilson.

 
Mar 10, 2013 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 61
RyanSaotome said:
It was an intentional choice by JC Staff, and the right one. It wouldn't make sense in the anime format if Riki was going around dating all the girls at the same time. With the VN, yo have to start a new game once you finish each route so the story doesn't carry over, so it makes more sense to do romance.

It coulda done the format like Amagami did I guess, but it wouldn't make sense with the common route thrown in there too.


Had they done that they could have easily made a school days with friendship and moe...Thank god they didn't...
 
Mar 10, 2013 9:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2019
MAL now shows 25 episodes. Does that mean we'll never get this announcement?! Nooo!

 
Mar 10, 2013 10:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10131
RyanSaotome said:
MAL now shows 25 episodes. Does that mean we'll never get this announcement?! Nooo!
MAL got it wrong. TV guide magazines in Japan show 26 episodes with the last episode to be aired on Apr 6th. The last episode has Riki suddenly becoming the team leader.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
Mar 10, 2013 10:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 786
hope they add some romance to it
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
 
Mar 10, 2013 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2019
symbv said:
RyanSaotome said:
MAL now shows 25 episodes. Does that mean we'll never get this announcement?! Nooo!
MAL got it wrong. TV guide magazines in Japan show 26 episodes with the last episode to be aired on Apr 6th. The last episode has Riki suddenly becoming the team leader.


Yeah I figured, the DVD/BD Vol. 9 has episodes 25-26 as well, and it wouldn't count the OVA as episode 26 since you need to send in the receipts for all 9 volumes to get it.

 
Mar 10, 2013 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 8356
RyanSaotome said:
MAL now shows 25 episodes. Does that mean we'll never get this announcement?! Nooo!


I don't think so.

Even if this season really ends with episode 25 or it's still episode 26, either way we're still getting an announcement about the continuation after the last episode of this season.

-Fuji- said:
hope they add some romance to it


It's confirmed that season 1 had no romance. You should probably wait for season 2.

 
Mar 19, 2013 3:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 862
Good News!
 
Mar 19, 2013 7:27 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2420
There's no way we'd be done after this coming season. Give them time, they're working on something really good in the making and hell I could give less of a damn if they don't live up to VN expectations/artwork.

For one, I actually think this adaptation is strong despite my previous skepticism.
 
Mar 23, 2013 4:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 24
guess u can call that "good news....."
 
Mar 23, 2013 7:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3673
RisingCascade said:
There's no way we'd be done after this coming season. Give them time, they're working on something really good in the making and hell I could give less of a damn if they don't live up to VN expectations/artwork.

For one, I actually think this adaptation is strong despite my previous skepticism.


I love the anime! Even without romance I find it is very emotional, highly engaging, funny, very rewatchable. Definitely deserves its sales though I know the producers wish they were even higher.
Modified by hpulley, Mar 29, 2013 3:00 AM
 
Mar 28, 2013 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2019
https://twitter.com/litbus_anime/statuses/317285350244503553

The official twitter account is telling people to make sure they watch the final minute of Episode 26.

A trailer and announcement for Refrain, perhaps?

 
Mar 29, 2013 3:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3673
RyanSaotome said:
https://twitter.com/litbus_anime/statuses/317285350244503553

The official twitter account is telling people to make sure they watch the final minute of Episode 26.

A trailer and announcement for Refrain, perhaps?


I am surprised every anime watcher doesn't know this already: ALWAYS WATCH TO THE VERY END OF ANIME EPISODES, ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE!!!!!

There are people who didn't watch the last few minutes of Angel Beats...
 
Mar 29, 2013 12:38 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1790
hpulley said:
RyanSaotome said:
https://twitter.com/litbus_anime/statuses/317285350244503553

The official twitter account is telling people to make sure they watch the final minute of Episode 26.

A trailer and announcement for Refrain, perhaps?


I am surprised every anime watcher doesn't know this already: ALWAYS WATCH TO THE VERY END OF ANIME EPISODES, ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE!!!!!

There are people who didn't watch the last few minutes of Angel Beats...


My friend didn't do that yesterday, and completely missed the ending with
 
Mar 30, 2013 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 716
hpulley said:
RyanSaotome said:
https://twitter.com/litbus_anime/statuses/317285350244503553

The official twitter account is telling people to make sure they watch the final minute of Episode 26.

A trailer and announcement for Refrain, perhaps?


I am surprised every anime watcher doesn't know this already: ALWAYS WATCH TO THE VERY END OF ANIME EPISODES, ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE!!!!!

There are people who didn't watch the last few minutes of Angel Beats...


You're right on there, always watch till the end, I mean watching the ED one last time isn't that bad is it?
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
 
Apr 7, 2013 5:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 138
I hope this isnt just a dream made by riki and his narcolepsy. Also by the looks of it kyoske is gonna get knocked the fuck out because he must have told the truth about hos future sight(my name for it) and i bet he took it the wrong way like he is messing with their lives like a god.
And its obvious that Rin and Riki shall end up together. But they will have some extreme trials to face.
THE OPPAI DRAGON SHALL SOON ARISE!
~Zoom Zoom Iyaan!
---------------------
 
Apr 16, 2013 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 611
AO968 said:
Exinnocence said:
Shouldn't they have thought of this before they animated the series?


I think they planned this all along, though. Maybe they had already decided to make it split-cour (or whatever) back then and decided to let people know now than wait half a year and leave everyone in suspense.


exactly
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]